The Photo Shop Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was distracted by the pinching, I let my hands slide down inside the elastic of her panties, pulling them down before she had any chance to utter any protest. By making that move quickly I squatted and my nose ended up wedged in her asscrack.

Not exactly the place I intended, but one resounding slap against her buttocks combined with a shove against her hips remedied that as she turned around. That was much better as I now had a front-row view of the pussy I'd been fantasizing about for years. Her beautiful red bush was the first thing that drew my attention, it was stunning with the hair around her slit shaved and the remainder nicely trimmed leaving a cute small inverted triangular bush of red curly hair on her mons. There was absolutely no doubt left about her being a natural ginger because the carpet, or what was left of it, definitely matched the drapes.

I couldn't resist and kissed all around her pussy, ending with a quick one directly on her most sensitive spot. That was clearly what she wanted as she quickly grabbed my head with both hands and feverishly pushed my face against her moist cunt, giving me an enticing whiff of her womanly scent. I not only wanted to sample her aroma but I also wanted to taste her musky womanly flavor so I immediately started painting her outer labia, using my tongue as a paintbrush, with saliva. Slowly but surely I worked my way in between her inner labia in search of her love grotto. Myrna's breathing speeded up, while telltale whimpers of pleasure erupted from her lips. I felt her body tense up, clearly on its way to the ultimate pleasure. To help her reach the ultimate goal I began concentrating on her clitty, which up till now had been hiding under its hood, but with one small flick of my thumb, I freed it from its involuntary prison. The, in the meantime, swollen nub jumped out, allowing me to lick around it in combination with some suction. I felt her cunt start to flow profusely, making it difficult to keep up with swallowing all of her sweet tangy love juices and resulting in an overflow, my chin and neck both becoming drenched very quickly.

Her pelvis began to shake while her knees were bending as she pushed harder against my face while her moaning increased and alternated with high-pitched exultations of pleasure. I helped to increase her arousal by grabbing her butt cheeks and squeezing them. I kept licking along her slit, going up and down sticking my tongue as deep as I could, fucking her grotto with it every time I came down. When I reached the top I licked around her clit taking it between my lips putting more pressure on the engorged little nub and sending electric shock waves deep into her body. As I felt the tension inside her beautiful naked body building up, I managed to get her rapidly across the line by sucking hard on her love button alternating with careful bites while at the same time putting also some light pressure on her rosebud with one of my thumbs.

"Yes, yes, Oh my god, keep going...yes, yeeeeees!" she screamed shrieking like a banshee, while her whole body became rigid and she arched her back, her knees buckled bringing her full weight onto me. Not able to keep my squat position I sort of fell backwards trying to bring her slowly down over my body, and we both ended in a tangle on the floor. It took her a full five minutes to recover and bring her breathing back to a normal level. When she finally lifted her head she looked at me with watery eyes resulting from her toe-curling orgasm.

"What have you done to me? I haven't felt anything like that in years."

"You have cum darling and you needed it as you clearly don't even remember the feeling. Your endorphin levels have been topped up again and I honestly hope that you realize you are still a very alluring and sexy woman."

"Yeah, you're right and maybe I should stop telling myself that sex is something only reserved for when you're young."

"I'm so glad you finally reached that conclusion, you look stunning, you've got a gorgeous slim body: way more beautiful than a lot of your contemporaries."

"But you too look pretty good for your age...hey, you're still fully dressed while I'm completely naked?"

"Yes dear, the story of my life, I always seem to end up with a beautiful naked woman in my arms while I'm still fully clothed. Probably my curse, having the knack of talking women out of their clothes."

"Could well be but that will have to change rapidly, you've seen me in the nude, now I want to see you naked as well. I want to know your size; get up so I can take off your clothes."

I stood up after which Myrna almost ripped the clothes off my body. Within seconds I had joined her Eve costume with my Adam costume. After looking at her and playing profusely with her fun parts, it was no wonder my cock was standing at attention.

"Lovely," she said, "at least yours is a normal size, I wonder how it tastes?"

Her words were still lingering in the air when she already had my dick deep in her mouth; she definitely knew how to suck cock. My balls received a corresponding hand massage. After a few minutes, I pulled her up.

"What you are doing? she asked, a little crossly.

"I'd like to do this as well as you," I replied, while I gently laid her down on the bed and moved over her in a 69 position. My cock again disappeared into her hot mouth, while I ferociously attacked her cunt with both my mouth and fingers. Shortly after she experienced her second orgasm. I took the opportunity to grab her hips, turning her to face me while straddling me, ready to ride my cock.

She had clearly not forgotten everything, as I felt her grab my cock, sliding the head between her pussy lips to make it nice and slick before aligning it with her core and impaling herself. It was a divine pleasure to feel my cock penetrate her flower, sliding up the silky walls of her pussy. She rode me like a professional amazon: the way she moved her pelvis back and forth was just heavenly. I had to scramble not to cum immediately. I needed to keep it together because I absolutely wanted to try out one more position with her. After letting her ride me for about 10 minutes I felt her getting tired, time to put in some work from my side and try something different. I grabbed her hips again and lifted her up so that my cock slid out of her hot pussy.

"Would you please go on all fours dear?"

"You want to do doggy? I adore that position."

There was no need to teach her anything, it was like riding a bike it all came flooding back naturally. After taking up my position behind her and gripping her hips I could slide like a dream into her already extremely wet fuck hole. My reward was a very prolonged moan expressing her excruciating pleasure, changing to short mewling whimpers every time I bottomed out. It was as if I were trying to escape from that magical place between her legs while she was trying to hold me back with every tensing muscle in her slick womanhood.

"Have you ever done anal?" I asked in a whisper.

"No, and I don't think it's my cup of tea," she replied quickly looking over her shoulder.

"I've done it a few times, once upon request by my very first nude model in the studio. She not only gave me her real virginity but also her anal virginity, and another time after I won a bet with my cleaning lady."

"Oh, you're betting on women's butts?"

"No, not really, I bet her I could last longer than 20 minutes while she gave me head."

"And you won?"

"Yes I did, but in reality, though it can sometimes be fun, I prefer the front door rather than the backdoor."

"Good, so do I, I'm still an anal virgin and intend to keep it that way."

Slowly but surely I felt her building up to her third orgasm of the afternoon, she was pushing hard against me while I was fucking the confines of her tight channel. A torrent of searing pleasure was burning through her nude body causing it to convulse as I felt it tense up as she reached a body shuddering orgasm. Simultaneously, her pussy began convulsing and contracting on my shaft, bringing me too to boiling point. Starting from my balls my cum raced up my shaft pumping her hot cunt full of even hotter sperm. Her vocal expression was the best indicator of how high on the orgasm Richter scale she came. My mouth was also wide open but nothing but air came rushing out. When the last drop of sperm had shot out of my cock I collapsed on her back sending her directly into the mattress. With my last strength, I rolled off of her and we ended both on our sides face to face, looking at each other laughing.

"That was amazing Myrna; oh boy am I glad you came round for a cup of coffee."

Myrna burst out laughing and after realizing how stupid the remark I made was, I followed suit.

"Your coffee was very nice, maybe I can make you some next time?"

"I'll take you up on that proposal, but now a totally different question, what is your view on BDSM?"

"Where does that come from all of sudden?"

"You will inevitably hear about it sooner or later, but I have a full-fledged BDSM clubhouse in the cellar of my photo studio."

"You're joking?"

"No, not really, would you like to see it?"

"Euh...yes, maybe? I don't know."

"OK, how would you like to go; as you are, in the nude, or with clothes?"

"I prefer to get some clothes on if you don't mind."

"I don't mind."

After we both got dressed I took Myrna downstairs to the cellar.

"Impressive, I have already seen places like this on TV, but if you actually see it live it's awesome, is it used regularly?"

"The club is rather successful, if you're interested in a visit, they have an open-door policy every first Saturday of the month. If you want to come I can escort you as it might be a bit frightening the first time."

"Are you a member?"

"Yes and no, I'm the designated photographer of the club and I have a sub."

"You actually have a sub?"

"Yes, the girl that helps me out in the shop, she is also on an apprentice contract with me and studies at the photography school, but she practices the lifestyle, like her older sister."

"And what exactly does that involve, having a sub?"

"When she's here on club nights, I play with her or look after her when she plays with other Masters to make sure she stays safe. She was one of the displays when the club opened a few weeks ago. Actually, there were a few of my acquaintances that were on display during that night I even know the main attraction intimately, she is the very first girl I photographed in the nude in my new studio, but she's not my sub, she has a Mistress for whom she also works as a model and does fashion shows."

"You seem to have a very interesting life nowadays."

"I can't complain, but back to you, would you like to visit the club one day when it's open?"

"I'll think about it but I don't make any promises."

After I took Myrna back to the ground floor it was time to say goodbye.

"You have rekindled the fire in me again Lew, thanks for cleaning out the spiderwebs and giving me a bit more interest in my life...euh correction my sex life again."

"You know dear it was mutual, I too stood once at a point in life where you were, but the photo studio gave me a purpose in life again and vastly improved my sex life, endorphins are essential to our wellbeing giving us a long and happy life, so whenever you need a new injection, just let me know, I'll come to the rescue."

When I saw her walking away, I was again in awe of the way she looked, a real cute little red-headed thunderbolt, now hopefully full of life again, ready to kick some ass Who knows perhaps to get her ass kicked, or maybe flogged one day, only time will tell if I will see her again and where. I wouldn't mind getting some more of these nice surprise visits in the future.

12