The Photo Shop Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, she was the perfect woman for me, no piercings, no tattoos, and with soft olive skin. Going further south I slid my palm over her slit, which, thanks to her arousal had become moist. I remembered from the time I had been her customer, she didn't like fingers penetrating her pussy, a tongue was OK and a condom-covered dick too, though for that privilege, there had been an extra fee. I loved her too much to take advantage of her inability now to stop me from fingering or fucking her, so I just slid my fingers over the outside of her outer labia and alternated with pinching her clit between my thumb and index. I was curious how Jada would react if I were to instruct her to flog Mila. Usually, women given that opportunity tend to overdo it.

"Jada, take the flogger and flog Mila's butt," I whispered in Jada's ear.

Jada looked at me with questioning eyes, not fully understanding the command. She'd never done that before: up to now, she had always been on the receiving end of the floggers and whips, not on the application side. She picked up the flogger hesitantly and swished it in the air.

As I didn't want Mila to know who was holding the flogger I continued in a whisper instructing Jada further, "Make circles with it," which she began to do, "now bring it closer to Mila's bottom and hit it, but only with the tips."

Mila gave a little yelp as the leather straps made contact with her sexy bottom, but when she felt it was only the tips hitting her skin she relaxed a bit. I mouthed to Jada "hard" emphasizing it with a movement of my arm. She immediately complied drawing a scream from Mila's lips. I signed to take it slow again and gave her a second flogger indicating I wanted her to make the same movement and apply one on each of her butt cheeks. Again Mila moved slightly forward in vain trying to escape the sting.

To keep Mila completely off balance, I pushed the button of the winch hoisting her up until she was one foot above the ground. Taking one of her feet, I put a cuff on it, and pulling it sideways, I attached it to a ring in the floor, the other foot got the same treatment, leaving her pussy spread wide open.

While Jada kept hitting her butt, 3 to 4 times light followed by a harder one I began to treat Mila's pussy with a riding crop in a similar procedure, a few light taps followed by a hard one directly on her clit. The hard one always resulted in a loud yelp, but up till now, the stop word was not uttered. What I did see was increased production of her womanly juices spreading her female aroma in the room. I'm not going to say her pussy was drenched, but I did see the occasional drop sliding down the inside of her thighs.

I motioned to Jada to stop and moved to Mila's back, her tush was already pinking up nicely. I mouthed "oil" to Jada who quickly brought me a bottle of oil, and after pouring some in my hand, I applied it profusely to Mila's bottom resulting in a satisfied moan. I couldn't resist sliding my hand between her legs and over her tortured pussy lips and even making a few circles over her clit with my digit. At first, she winced feeling my hand on her red hot pussy, expecting more hits with the riding crop but she quickly groaned in pleasure.

I then instructed Jada to sit on the ground between Mila's legs and lowered her until her pussy was right in front of Jada's eager mouth. She quickly covered Mila's vulva with her mouth and ferociously attacked her playground. This startled the blindfolded girl, but from the smile appearing on her lips, I saw she was pleasantly surprised by the move.

"Oh yes Lew, that feels soo good" she whispered, but I had something in mind that would blow her mind completely. I removed her blindfold and kissed her on the lips, invading her mouth with my tongue, something I also knew she didn't appreciate at all, but I simply couldn't resist the temptation. Strangely enough, she responded but tried to mumble something... "Who's licking my pussy?"

"Jada is dear, just enjoy it, she knows what she's doing, far better than even I possibly can."

There was not much she could do anyway, completely immobilized, her feet barely touching the ground. I could feel her relax and give herself completely over to her arousal, and the orgasm building inside of her, judging by the noises she was making. It didn't take very long from there for Mila to reach the ultimate pleasure of an orgasm. Her moaning and groaning increased rapidly and as I felt her breathing increase reaching frantically for the ultimate target, I stopped invading her mouth to admire the way she was cresting. To bring her over the top I removed the nipple clamps, sending a sharp sting to her nipples as the blood rushed in again. In turn, this resulted in small electric-like jolts sent directly to her little nubbin which was expertly manipulated by Jada's hot mouth. I brought some relief to her tortured nipps with my mouth and tongue.

All of a sudden she burst out at the top of her voice, "OH, yes, yes AAaah, AAAAAHHH, yes, yes, yes." That kept going on for a full minute, her body jerking and shivering as wave after wave of the ultimate pleasure hit her gorgeous naked body, covering it, despite the cool surroundings, slowly with a fine sheen of sweat. When she finally came down looking like a wet noodle, I lowered her, while Jada tenderly caught her in her arms and laid her down on the floor while her sexual convulsions faded away. Undoing the cuffs on her hands and feet, Jada brought a big towel to wrap around her before she got too cold on the concrete floor.

After 10 minutes Mila came back to life and looked at us with big eyes as, while we were waiting, Jada had started to give me head. She was expertly licking the bulbous head of my cock taking it into her hot mouth and sucking, her cheeks hollowing in the process. What surprised Mila most was that Jada took my cock nude in her mouth, something that she never did. She only gave head when you wore a condom.

"Don't you want him to wear a condom when you do that?" she asked.

"She never does," I replied, "she loves the taste of semen.

"OK but what about STDs?"

"We know and trust each other, we know exactly with which partners we have sex and have ourselves tested regularly and it feels and tastes so much better for me and also for her."

"Can I have a go?"

"Only if you are sure, because this is completely against your principles isn't it?"

"It is, but if she's OK with it, I guess I could be too, I get tested regularly as well and the last one was barely a week ago. As you know from the past, I don't work on weekends."

"You can have a go, but first I would like to do a small experiment with you."

"What kind of experiment do you have in mind?"

"You were a sub just now and Jada and I were your doms. Now I would like you to be a dom while Jada will be your sub. I would like to see how this will affect your attitude towards her after she has punished you."

"I don't see how this would affect my attitude towards her.

"OK we'll see, please stand up the both of you, let's see which of the contraptions in the cellar you would like to use to discipline Jada. We have a nice assortment to restrain her or string her up and a huge selection of disciplining equipment, her faith is now in your hands."

Mila looked at me and upon my invitation began wandering around the cellar, when she came to certain devices, I explained what they were for and how to use them and those I didn't know about, Jada filled in the blanks.

She decided on the padded leather bench, and Jada took up position on the bench on her knees, while we secured her with the different leather straps. Firstly her ankles and lower legs, opening her wide, then her arms secured in front of her.

Now she needed to choose something to whip her with, and she went for the thing she had experienced herself, the Cat O' Nine flogger. She began but hardly touched Jada with the flogger.

"Here let me show you," I said, taking the leather implement from her and swirling it, hitting Jada's butt on every pass, while getting slowly closer and closer thus hitting harder and harder. I handed it back to Mila, who immediately imitated my action.

To make it a bit more interesting I gave her another one to swirl and alternate between Jada's butt cheeks. When Jada's bottom began to pink up I instructed Mila with a gesture of my hand to hit her between the legs on her pussy. She did, but way too softly, so I mouthed "harder".

After she upped the force, Jada gave a small yelp. I knew she was used to far harsher treatment so again I mouthed "harder", this time Mila gave her a very hard hit, the tips of the thongs falling right on her clit. This resulted in a real scream, however, it was immediately followed by a moan of pleasure. Mila finally understood she needed to be firmer and not be afraid of causing pain. After a while, she got bored with the flogger and whispered to me if she could choose something different.

"The choice is yours, Mila, you can use anything available here."

Understanding she didn't need to whisper she asked with a normal voice if I could string Jada up as she herself had been. That was no problem, we detached Jada from the bench and I brought her to the middle of the room, where during the inauguration Linda had been the star attraction. I attached cuffs to her hands and feet. Jada knew what was coming so she immediately lifted her arms in the air for me to attach them to the bar which was swinging down from the winch. Once attached I hoisted her up, her arms spread wide, and I attached her legs in the same way I had attached Mila's before.

Jada was now suspended in a spread eagle position a foot above the floor with her body completely open to what was to come. I instructed Mila to choose the implement she wanted to use on Jada. She went to the cupboard with all the floggers and whips and paddles and chose a paddle, a bullwhip, and a cane. I asked her why she chose them, and she told me she'd seen similar ones used in some of the footage she'd seen on porn sites.

She was now clearly getting into the spirit of things, and I wondered how far she would go in disciplining Jada. I told her what Jada's stop word was, just in case. Mila took up a position behind Jada with the paddle, brought her arm backward, and hit Jada's bottom with it. It resounded in the room, but Jada gave no reaction, so I presumed it wasn't very hard. I could hear from the sound it made, that the next one was harder, but still nothing from Jada. I saw Mila getting a bit frustrated at not being able to draw any reaction from Jada, so the third one resounded really hard, finally enticing a yelp from her. Another 2 followed with the same result.

Next Mila picked up the cane. "Before you continue, you need to make sure Jada's bottom is OK and can take some more," I showed her how to check Jada's skin, sliding my hand over her bottom and also slipping a finger in her pussy, checking for moistness.

Mila mimicked my handling, including the slipping of a finger into Jada's pussy. She picked up the cane again and gave a swat across Jada's butt, almost immediately a red line appeared accompanied by a small scream. The next 4 she administered resulted in 5 red welts across her cute bottom. Remembering the instruction I had given concerning the sub's welfare, she slid her hand over Jada's butt again and this time her finger came out of Jada's pussy completely wet.

The flogging on the bench combined with the paddling and caning had turned Jada's backside a deeper shade of red. Reassured that Jada was still OK, Mila picked up the bullwhip and moved to Jada's front. When Jada saw what was coming, I saw some fear come into her eyes, I had no idea if she had ever been whipped with this fear-inducing instrument, and awaited her reaction holding my breath.

Mila first tried flicking the whip in the air resulting in a resounding crack. Then her arm went way back and she hit Jada across the abdomen drawing a scream from her. A red welt appeared across Jada's midriff, but Mila had already brought her arm back again and this time hit Jada across her boobs.

The result was again a scream, but similar to her reaction after the first hit it was followed by a smile - a bit weaker this time, but still a smile. Next Mila aimed for the thighs, followed by a quick one across Jada's tits again. Four ugly welts showed across the front of Jada's enticing nude body, tears were showing in her eyes, so when Mila brought her arm back again, I stopped her.

"Why?" she asked me.

"This is what the experiment was about; when you start the procedure you hesitate, you don't hit hard, afraid to hurt the person, but as you go along you want to make them cry, or scream, it's almost like a drug, you want more and more. I've seen this tested on the internet as well and the result was the same, the person in command had the person on the receiving end flogged almost to death. In the end, they had to be stopped as I stopped you, before anything really bad happened, so all in all you are quite normal, don't worry. Now for something entirely different, how would you feel about a daisy chain?"

"A daisy chain? What the fuck is a daisy chain?"

"Oh my God, you don't know what a daisy chain is?"

"No is that something like cunnilingus, that word you taught me during your first visit?"

"It does involve cunnilingus, you do remember that one then?"

Mila looked at Jada and asked her, "Do you know the meaning of cunnilingus?"

"Euh yes of course," she replied questioningly.

"Well I didn't and when Lew visited me the first time I was sitting astride him because he wanted to talk, so he asked me what my feelings were towards cunnilingus. I had no idea what he was talking about, so he asked if he could demonstrate. I said yes, and he slithered down between my legs and began eating my pussy, that's how I found out what cunnilingus is, so I guess he's now going to demonstrate what a daisy chain is."

"He will need my help to do that Mila," Jada said.

"Is it two girls eating each other's pussies then?"

"Yes and no, it involves multiple people, it will take the three of us at a minimum to bring it off."

"OK Mila, you wanted to suck my cock, that's a good start for a daisy chain. While you do that, I'll eat Jada's pussy and she will eat yours. That's how we make a daisy chain and when we get tired of each other we'll trade places - unless you have a problem eating pussy?"

"I have no problem eating pussy. I'd love to repay Jada for what she did to mine earlier anyway, so yes let's do this."

We lay on our side in a neat triangle, Mila sucking my cock, me feasting on Jada's pussy and Jada getting busy again on Mila's pussy. After a while, we traded places as Mila was not that keen on getting my cum down her throat. That eventually happened with Jada on the receiving end. I managed to make Mila cum again, finally tasting her tangy-sweet juices I missed the first time I ate her cunt, while she brought Jada to a body-shattering orgasm in no time at all.

The whole thing took about half an hour and left us all exhausted, even the youngsters, which both of them were in comparison to me. We went back upstairs and had a quick shower in the dressing room, pressed closely together in the shower cabin which was only designed for a maximum of two occupants. That was great fun to end our playing together. After drying, we all got dressed and I agreed with Mila I would have her photos ready for pick-up the next week.

"Why don't you send them by mail?"

"Even though yours are meant to be used on your website, I never send photos involving nudity via the internet, I always deliver them on a memory stick or card, it's up to the person who owns them to make sure they don't end up where they don't belong."

"OK I understand, that makes good sense: I never thought about it in that way."

We said our goodbyes and it was with regret I saw Mila walk away. I had spent a lot of good times with her in the past; maybe I should get one of her massages again in the near future - if ever I find the time...

Come to think of it, maybe I should make a booking, and deliver her photos at the same time, maybe we could even come to a mutual agreement: one-hour free massage for the photos. A couple of days later I called her to set up my visit.

"Hello Mila, I've got your photos ready and I was thinking that maybe instead of you picking them up I could deliver them to you and get one of your treatments?"

"Of course, when did you have in mind?"

"I'll be busy on Saturday, how about mid next week, say Wednesday at 10?"

"OK I don't have anything on that morning, I'll expect you."

"Still the same address?"

'No, I moved, I'm now in a cozy, ground-floor apartment, but it's in the same village. I'll text you the address."

I had no idea at that time that I would be very busy not only on Saturday but also on Sunday, but I'm digressing.

So after the busy weekend with Dawn and Hellen, of which I will tell you another time, I went to see Mila on Wednesday morning in her "cozy" apartment. When I rang the bell the buzzer to let me in sounded very quickly and I found myself in a small hallway. I was wondering if she would greet me as she did some years ago wearing a post or delivery man's wet dream outfit...just a towel, but not this time. The door at the end opened and Mila greeted me with a huge smile.

"Hello Lew, welcome to my new place, come in."

Entering the apartment, I found myself immediately in a light and airy living area with a big setee, joining an open kitchen where she also had an e-bike.

"Oh, I see you ride a bike nowadays."

"I just love it. This one is brand new. I got it last Saturday and went riding the whole weekend, can I get you anything to drink?"

"No dear I'm fine thanks. I've got your memory stick with your photos for you."

"Great let's have a look." She plugged the stick into her laptop and immediately began going through them, "They're great. I'll be able to properly update my website; so how much do I owe you?"

"How about you give me one of your massages dear and we call it quits?"

"Is that all, are you sure?"

"Yes, but I do have a special request."

"And what would that be?"

"Will you give me the pleasure of undressing you, instead of you doing it yourself?"

"But of course, why don't you join me in the massage room."

She led me through a small hallway and door on the left, where I immediately recognized the big bed with the special Thai covers and the cozy lighting. She even had her Thai music playing, just the same as so long ago when I visited her regularly. I took a seat on the bed and she stood in front of me. She was wearing a white button-down shirt dress which I immediately attacked, slowly undoing the buttons, starting from the top. As I progressed, her gorgeous olive body was revealed to me bit by bit.

She wore a simple pink pushup bra and a pair of cut-off jean shorts. When all the buttons of the dress were undone I slid it over her shoulders letting it drop to the floor. I carefully picked it up, folded it, and placed it neatly on the chair behind her where most of my clothes lay already.

I couldn't resist placing a kiss on her midriff. Next were the shorts; it was a challenge to undo the top button, but once I succeeded I could easily unzip them. Sliding down her hips and butt was a bit more difficult but with some help from her, I succeeded. She stood before me in her bra and white panties, and I immediately recognized the small darker-colored scar she had just above her boobs.

I then faced one of the toughest challenges for any man, unhooking a bra, but she was way ahead of me and turned around without even being asked, thus giving not only unrestricted access to her bra, but also allowing me to see exactly what I needed to do.