The Photo Shop Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the hooks were undone she faced me again to allow me to slide the straps off her shoulders to reveal her oh-so-tempting A-cups. As I was sitting down, they were immediately in front of my face, and I couldn't resist giving each a quick kiss to start.

Then I began to really pay my respects to them, circling her right nipple with my tongue and slowly sucking it into my mouth, along with a big portion of her soft tit flesh, while I cupped her left boob with my right hand taking that nipple between thumb and index to stimulate it. Not wanting to short-change this boob, I also started sucking on it, while I massaged her butt with both of my hands, slowly pulling her panties down to her knees before gravity took over and made them puddle around her feet.

She was now completely naked, while I was still wearing my boxer shorts. Time to ravish her completely. I stood up, grabbed her hips, and turned us around so that she had her legs against the bed. I pushed her down and dropped to my knees, facing her shaved pussy. Mila has the most gorgeous pussy you can imagine, with neatly tucked-in inner labia, looking like the most beautiful virgin pussy you can imagine. It looked as if it was begging me to kiss and lick it, a temptation I could not resist.

As I wanted this to be a session she would remember for a long time I took my time before actually touching it with my lips. I began just above her knee, kissing my way up her inner thigh all the way to her mound, then bypassing her most sensitive area and moving across to her other inner thigh.

Then I slid up so I could kiss her midriff and belly, making circles around and giving a lick in her belly button. My hands were all the way up her body where I had moved her arms above her head with my nails very lightly tickling the inside of her arms and her armpits. When I did that and moved slowly over the side of her upper body she began to squirm.

"Keep still, or I'll have to punish you," I mumbled against her abdomen.

"Mmmmmhhhmmmm," was all she responded, trying to keep still.

All the tickling and kissing of her body had increased her arousal to the point that her pussy was slowly getting moist, high time to taste her again. Starting from the bottom of her pussy, I licked my way up to her pleasure point. Her moaning increased and she pushed her hips forward, seeking more intense contact with my mouth and tongue.

I obliged by concentrating on her little nubbin which I had freed from its hood by pulling with the thumb of the hand I had strategically placed on her lower belly. I alternated circling it with my tongue, with sucking and even light biting. I felt it increase in size in line with her vocal reaction to this sweet torture.

She pulled up her legs while opening them as far as they could go to allow me full access to her playground. Both her hands were now holding my head keeping it firmly in place. Her body slowly but surely tensed up as she built to her impending orgasm, I doubled my efforts to bring her the ultimate pleasure as she had done for me numerous times during our sessions in the past.

I had to be careful as I knew she didn't want anything entering her body, so sticking a finger in her vagina to stimulate her G-spot was something I could not do. Instead, I increased my suction power, rivaling the most powerful Dyson vacuum cleaner on the market. All of a sudden I felt her move her arm to the side of the bed. She opened a drawer under it and pulled out a Magic wand, switched it on, and pushed it into my hand.

I immediately got the message and moved the vibrating head of the wand to her clit. That was what she needed to pull her over the line into a powerful orgasm, squirting all over the wand and my face which was still hovering over her pubic area making sure to apply the right pressure to the right place. I saw her pull in her stomach as her whole body tensed: one of the most beautiful sights I can imagine.

"Oh, my Gawd! Oh, my Gawd!" she cried out in the throes of her orgasm while I kept the wand going, trying to extend her orgasmic bliss as long as possible. After a while, she came down and immediately turned into the professional she was. She traded places with me and quickly removed my boxer shorts and grabbed a bottle of pre-warmed oil, squirting a good amount over my upper body. It felt divine when she started to massage me, especially when her nimble hands took hold of my cock and gave it some additional attention bringing it, in no time at all, to a standing position. My legs and feet also got the royal treatment, taking out all the muscle pains that had accumulated while working in the garden.

When she was done with my extremities, (as you can imagine my arms, hands, and neck were also given the full treatment), she again turned her attention to my pleasure center. She started by giving me a full body-to-body massage, after which she gave my rock-hard cock a boob treatment, sliding them first over the head before she grabbed it in one hand and massaged her boobs with it. The final touch was a pussy massage, at first similar to the boob one but then she straddled me and rubbed my penis with her pussy lips.

I took advantage of her position to give my full attention to her oiled-up tits, squeezing them and giving added attention to her succulent, large, brown nipples. The way she was moving over me was just too much, and I couldn't hold any longer and shouted at the top of my voice, "I'm cuuuummminng, I cummmmiinnng!" squirting my semen over her hand and my own belly.

A few ripped-off pieces of paper towel roll took care of the mess I'd made. Still straddling me, she removed the baby oil from my body with a towel.

That done, she looked me in the eye and I could see that she wanted to tell me something.

I tenderly caressed her back and said, "I can feel you want to tell me something, you know you can share everything with me."

"There is something ... I fibbed to you about."

"Fibbed to me?

"Yes, I'm not 34, as advertised, but 45, basically over the hill."

"Well first let me assure you that for an over-the-hill 45-year-old you look damn good."

"Thanks for the compliment..."

"You are dear, you look absolutely ravishing, believe me, I've had women much younger than you in front of my lens, that looked a lot older and out of shape than you. Besides, don't they say that age is just a number? I'm 60, but I only feel 34, believe me...except maybe when I've worked half a day in the garden, then I feel like a 75-year-old."

"Returning the compliment Lew, you don't look 60, you look at least 10 years younger, and I too know what I'm talking about. I get 40 or 50-year-old guys sometimes with a beer belly the size of a beach ball or worse; you at least have a slim figure, how much do you weigh?"

"I weigh about 75 kilos (165 lbs.) and I'm 1.83m tall (6 ft) giving me a BMI of 22, which, according to the specialists, is supposed to be a normal one and that's why I think we're such a good match in bed," I added with a chuckle.

"You are a very strong woman, coming to a strange country and setting up your business I absolutely admire you and truly hope you will be willing to keep seeing me for a long time."

"It's nice to be able to talk to you about other things aside from sex Lew. I don't have many friends here; most of the people I know are customers who are only interested in the one thing I can give them, a happy ending."

"Well that is your business of course, and by the way, you did a great job as usual. I'm grateful that you do this and have done it in the past for me. Please, if ever you want to talk, just give me a ring. For now, I'm sorry, but I need to run. I still have a lot of work with all the photos I took during our America trip and I promised Grace to have her pictures ready at the latest by the end of the week. I want to keep that promise."

The more I learned about Mila's story the more admiration I developed for her. Doing what she did, and is still doing, all on her own. Unfortunately, people like her are taken advantage of by the well-to-do. Even a person like herself is in many cases taken for granted. Even looked down upon for providing a service that is regarded by many as sordid, but when you come to think of it, oh so needed. I hope that when she feels the need for a chat she'll call me.