The Photo Shop Ch. 36

Story Info
Further sex adventures on horseback.
11.1k words
4.79
5.5k
4
0

Part 36 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although each chapter is a story on its own, you might enjoy it more by starting with chapter 1 as there may be references to characters or events that happened in previous chapters. All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. The ship's itinerary is purely fictional.

To help you to keep track of the different characters in the series, a list, in order of their appearance in the stories, can be found on my author's page.

Chapter 36: Lew goes horseback riding again with Dawn

It was Saturday, late afternoon and I was trying to convince a customer to buy a very expensive camera. When I opened my shop and studio I splurged on a Hasselblad. The salesperson I bought it from convinced me to buy 3 instead of 1 by offering me a substantial discount, arguing that I would easily sell the other two in my shop, and that was exactly what I was trying to do with at least one of them.

Unfortunately in the middle of my sales pitch, the phone rang. At first, I ignored it but the person on the other end was insistent as it kept on ringing. Dave, the customer, a middle-aged gentleman, and owner of amongst others the local Chevrolet dealership looked at me and said, "Why don't you pick that up, it may be important."

"OK, thanks," I said and answered the phone.

"Hi Lew it's Dawn and..." but before she could continue, I cut in, "Hi, Dawn, I'm in the middle of something so if it's not life-threatening, can I please call you back in half an hour?"

"OK Lew, that's fine, but please don't forget!"

"No, I won't dear."

"Sorry about that Dave, where were we."

"One of your girlfriends?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Not really, rather more of an acquaintance. She's the daughter of a couple I photographed a few weeks ago, and I have a good idea why she's calling; she probably wants to take me up on a promise I made to go horseback riding with her again."

"You ride?"

"Not frequently, but yeah I still do sometimes. I used to ride a lot when I was younger but rarely find the time anymore. I went riding with her once and took a lot of pictures; she's gorgeous with extremely long blonde hair, so I made a series of her posing as Lady Godiva."

"In the nude and all?"

"Yes of course, else she wouldn't be Lady Godiva, now would she?"

"I'd love to get pictures of my wife like that, but I don't ride. She does though. Come to think of it, why don't we make a deal? I do love this camera and I would love to get pictures of my wife in the nude on horseback, but unfortunately, it's not only that I cannot ride, but I'm actually afraid of horses. So I've got a proposal for you: I'll buy your expensive camera on condition that you go riding with my wife and take photos of her in the nude on horseback with this camera - deal?"

"How are you going to convince your wife to go riding with a total stranger, not to mention that he will want to take pictures of her in the nude."

"Let me worry about that, besides she knows you -, after all, we do live in the same village and all shop owners know each other."

"Oh, you think of yourself as a shop owner then?"

"A garage is a shop really, and talking about that I don't think I have the pleasure of your custom?"

"I'm afraid not. Even though I worked for the European branch of GM, it doesn't mean I like their cars."

"You don't?"

"Not so much; I drive electric, and the Chevrolet Volt or its European counterpart, the Opel Ampera wasn't an immediate success. Firstly, they're hybrid with only a range of 40 km in electric mode, then there was no personnel discount, and finally, there was a 4,000 Euro price difference between the two, with the cheaper Chevrolet only distributed by 4 dealerships in Belgium, and the closest is 80 km away from here.

So I'm sorry Dave, but, I drive a Nissan Leaf now, 100% electric with a range of 260 km in summer and 200 in winter, which allows me to go everywhere I want or need and as an added bonus, I can use it even as a home battery."

"OK, I see I can't convince you to buy a Chevy then, even if I buy your camera?"

"Nope, but you could definitely convince me to go riding with your wife though when you buy it..."

"OK deal; when do you think you can go with her? She rides every Sunday."

"Where does she ride?"

"The local stables."

"That's where I rode with Dawn, the girl I need to call, but we rode on a Monday, so it's unlikely I've met your wife. Maybe Dawn knows her though, I'll ask."

"If you decide to go riding tomorrow with Dawn, Hellen will be there, I'll tell her to look out for you, maybe you can have a drink together afterward."

"A chat maybe, perhaps not a drink at this stage? I'll be there with Dawn after all and I've learned in the past it's not good to mix up one's female acquaintances!"

"You may be right there, though a chat would be nice to break the ice for future adventures. Before I forget, Hellen is 38, has brown hair, and is a bit of a looker if I may say so. I'll give her a cock and bull story that I first want to see pictures taken with this camera before I buy it and that you offered to take them. It'll be up to you then to convince her she would be the ideal subject for nude pictures. It will probably not be too hard to convince her to shed some of her clothes once you are photographing her, but that is part of our deal: I want nude pictures, preferably on horseback, of her."

"OK, I'll keep you posted on the progress I make. I'll call you Monday."

That said, Dave left with a big smile on his face, convinced I would come through on the deal. Well, I had to as I definitely wanted him to buy that camera. I made sure he wouldn't double-cross me, I'll only give him the pictures if and when he finally buys the thing. Time to call Dawn and find out where the fire is.

"Hi Dawn eet is I, Leclerc! (I couldn't resist repeating that catchphrase from the British sitcom 'Allo Allo'), what can I do for you?"

Responding, she went straight into the character of Michelle from the resistance, speaking with a French accent, as I did "Liiisen carefully, I will say zis only once... when can you come to ride me...euh ride wizz me that is."

"No worries dear, I like both options."

"I bet you do, no seriously, do you have anything planned for tomorrow morning? The weather should be nice?"

"No, I'm free. as Mister Humphries always used to be in the British comedy series ''Are you being served?' Would you like to go riding tomorrow?"

"Yes please, it's been ages and you promised you would."

"But of course, I will, a promise is a promise, but did you know I was away for a few weeks on a trip."

"No, I didn't, do tell."

"I'll tell you all about it tomorrow then."

"One more thing, would you mind if someone else tags along?"

"Depends on who this someone is, anybody I know? Don't tell me you have a boyfriend."

"Nothing of the sort, but there is this woman I got to know at the stables and she always has to ride alone. Her husband is afraid of horses and she asked if she could join us."

"Her name wouldn't happen to be Hellen would it?"

"Yes, do you know her?"

"No, but I do know her husband Dave, the one afraid of horses, and he wants me to go riding with her."

"Where do you know him from? Did you buy a car from him?"

"No, actually he's a customer of mine; he was the one I was talking to when you called earlier.

"Small world isn't it?"

"Yes, so I have no problem at all if she comes along."

"Great, see you at ten tomorrow at the stables then."

The next day, when I drove up to the stables the girls were already waiting for me; they had even saddled the horse I was supposed to ride.

"Good morning ladies," I said with a big smile, shaking Dawn's hand, "you must be Hellen?" I said, turning to the woman standing next to Dawn and taking her hand in mine as well. I must admit that Dave was right about his wife being a looker: she was stunning, though totally different from Dawn, a bit older but if they wanted to they could easily pass for sisters. In contrast with Dawn, she had lush brown curls framing her very beautiful face, a cute, ever so slightly upturned, nose with below it, full, extremely kissable lips with just a hint of lipstick. She had a strong chin with a small indentation, I wouldn't call it a dimple, but still, there was something there.

Casting my eyes quickly lower I saw a white blouse filled nicely with perfectly sized boobs, with just a hint of her nipples showing. Her legs were encased in tight-fitting, black riding pants and, what looked like expensive leather boots. She was suggestively holding a riding crop, which I would have loved to take away from her and apply to her cute bottom. Who knows, maybe sometime later or when we go riding together for the photo session.

"Hello Lew, yes, I'm Hellen," she said with a voice oozing sex, well at least in my opinion, but maybe I'm biased...

"Nice to make your acquaintance Hellen, Dawn told me you would be riding with us today."

"It's a really funny coincidence, as when my husband came home yesterday he told me about you, and that you ride and wouldn't mind going riding with me one day, and here we are."

"Yes indeed, I hope he told you about the camera he wants to buy and the conditions attached to the purchase?"

"He did, but I prefer to have a photo session another day, while today we enjoy the ride and the nice weather."

"Absolutely ladies, OK who's taking the lead?"

"Don't you want to take the lead Lew? Hellen asked."

"I always like to leave that to the horses. They always seem to have their own order and if you don't abide by that you could end up in a lot of trouble."

"You really know how to ride, I'm pleasantly surprised," Hellen interjected.

"I rode a lot when I was younger so yes I know a thing or two. I think your horse wants to lead. Your own is it?"

"Yes I've ridden Burley for a lot of years and she's a big teddy bear, but has a will of her own when it comes to the riding order."

"It looks like I'll carry the red light, as Dawn's horse wants to get close to your Burley, let's ride."

And off we went, first walking and then switching to a trot until we arrived at a wide path in the reserve and went into a gallop. It was great fun and the hour was gone before we realized it. Hellen could of course ride as long as she wanted, but Dawn and I had rented the horses only for an hour.

Hellen being a good sport joined us in the bar for a drink after untacking Burley and giving him a treat. We had done the same giving both horses a carrot and an apple, topping it off with a Polo mint they love, to improve their breath I always say. After the drinks, we said our goodbyes, but not before Hellen had talked me into riding with her again the next day. Dawn couldn't join us as she had something on at work, so that worked out very nicely for the potential sale of my camera.

Dawn and I had lunch, together, so I took the opportunity to broach the other ride she willingly (or unwillingly) asked for.

"How about the ride you mistakenly proposed during your call; the one you bet I would be interested in?"

"That's an option yes, but after this morning's ride, would you still feel up to it?"

"I might be interested given the right incentive."

"And what incentive would that be?"

"How about you surrender completely to me? I was told by a friend that women sometimes fantasize about being dominated."

"I could go for that, your place or mine?"

"How about yours, I've never been there, but shouldn't we first agree on how to tackle this?"

"Why, what do you have in mind?"

"I would like to tie you up, so I need some stuff unless you have cuffs and ropes and things to tenderize you with?"

"Tenderize me with, how can you tenderize me? I'm already a very tender girl."

"I mean your meat dear. You know the more you beat meat the more tender it gets."

"Wow, that's heavy, I've never done anything like that, so I'm not sure if I would like it. I have heard my parents talk about it - they would like to go to this BDSM club of yours."

"Would they now, but let's get one thing straight, it's not my BDSM club, it's Tanja's, I'm only the landlord and the photographer. You can tell your parents there is an open house evening every first Saturday of the month if they want to come. I'll introduce them if they so wish."

"Well I don't have any cuffs or ropes and certainly no meat tenderizing equipment, so how do we go about it?"

"You know what, give me the address. I'll pick up some stuff at my place and join you a bit later; maybe we can do some role play, with you asleep, preferably in the nude, while I pretend to break in, tie you up, and ravish you."

"Will you be gentle though?"

"There may well be some rough stuff involved, but don't worry I won't mark your body in any permanent way. You may suffer some pain, but only with the purpose of heightening your pleasure; please trust me, I've had some lessons on this from Tanja and some other doms in the club."

"OK, I trust you, see you in about half an hour then?"

"Give or take yes."

Dawn got in her car and drove off, while I did the same to pick up what I thought I would need for some BDSM play with her.

Arriving home Dawn decided to take a quick shower to wash away the dirt and sweat from the ride, but then she started thinking about what she'd committed to.

"What have I done, how well do I know this Lew? OK I had a smashing first ride with him when he took the photos and we had fantastic sex, something I'd never experienced before in my life, but now total surrender? Maybe I was far too hasty in agreeing to this. On the other hand, when we were riding that day, we were in a very deserted area; he could have taken advantage of me but he didn't, he was considerate and gave me a couple of great orgasms, maybe I shouldn't think too much about this and see what happens? If it's anything like the first occasion, I'm in for a great time. If it turns out he is a rapist, I'll make sure he doesn't do it again, I think I could handle him. Don't over-think this Dawn, just go with the flow, he won't risk harming you, I simply don't think he has it in him to harm women."

After the shower, Dawn dried herself and went to bed in the nude as we'd agreed. A little over half an hour later I parked my car in front of her apartment building and went inside with my sports bag. I picked that one up from Mel, he was always dragging along his sports bag with his equipment. Getting in the building was easy, you just press a few bells and there is bound to be someone who presses the button to open the front door without even asking who's there.

I found the door to her apartment unlocked and snuck in, being as quiet as possible. For added drama, I wore a balaclava. The door to the bedroom was ajar, so that was easy to find. As agreed, she was pretending to be asleep, and was naked on her big four-poster bed, without any covers. The type of bed she had was ideal to restrain her.

"Although he was very quiet, I heard him coming, he was standing in the doorway, probably looking at me, I felt my pussy getting moist, knowing he was looking at my naked body again."

I ran my eyes over her naked body lying fully exposed, then holding the handcuffs ready, jumped on the bed, grabbing her hands and immobilizing her arms with my knees. This gave me ample time to secure the cuffs on her wrists, attach the ropes, and spread her arms wide, tying them to the posts at the top of the bed.

"But is this really Lew? I can't see very well. The person on top of me is wearing a balaclava, but I think I recognize Lew's eyes. What is he doing to me? Jeez he's really going to bind me - I'm not sure I can go through with this."

She actually put up some sort of fight, trying to kick me to make it look real for both of us, but she couldn't reach me with her feet. Sitting astride her, I quickly attached the cuffs to the posts at the head of the bed, spreading her arms. Now came the hard part, cuffing her legs, but before she could try to kick me, which she was desperately trying to do, I turned around and sat on her thighs putting an end to her squirming and kicking. The cuffs were quickly attached to her ankles and tied to the posts at the foot of the bed with ropes, placing her in a perfect spread-eagle position, totally at my disposal to do with her what I wish. She started to protest.

"Do I need to gag you as well young lady, or will you behave?" I asked with a stern voice.

"I better play along and humor him." She stayed in character and looked at me with big frightened eyes stammering, "No sir I'll behave, please don't hurt me."

"I'm just going to have some fun with you dear, but you will remain silent from now on, not like you just did, and for that, I'll have to punish you. Making any sound will increase the punishment, so keep silent unless I instruct you to say something. Am I making myself clear?" As I thought the effect of the balaclava had worn off by now, I removed it.

"Yes sir," was all she dared to say.

The first thing I wanted to do was tickle her, so I proceeded to tickle along the inside of her arms, quickly arriving at that traditionally very ticklish spot, her armpits, which I profusely handled with my fingers making her squirm and giggle. I then moved on over her ribcage, avoiding her boobs, to those other very ticklish spots at her waist, which was next on my torture list. I kept the best part for last, her feet: she went absolutely berserk when I tickled the underside of her feet.

"Oh no this is unbearable, I must tell him to stop, my stomach hurts so much from laughing."

"Please stop, I can't take it anymore..."

"How dare you protest, I told you to keep quiet, I'll have to punish you for disobeying."

"What is he going to do next? What else has he got in that bag I saw him carry in?"

I went into my sports bag and drew out a cat-o-nine tails flogger, swishing it in the air with a lot of show. I laid it over her naked body and dragged it along, making her shiver in anticipation. Then I started swirling it, coming closer and closer to her stomach, which she pulled in as far as she could, driving her butt into the mattress and making herself even more beautiful than she already was. Due to this move, her boobs were thrust forward.

It was so tempting to move the flogger up towards her boobs instead of her tummy, but I restrained myself, sticking to my original plan to tickle her abdomen with the leather straps of the flogger. When I finally made contact, I saw her pressing her lips tightly together, trying very hard to remain silent. After I'd made contact a few times she relaxed her lips, slowly turning them into a small tentative smile.

"This doesn't hurt too much after all; it even feels rather arousing."

"Is this what you expected?"

"No sir," she replied, not saying more - afraid of more punishment I guess.

Then I hit her harder, she flinched but remained silent. I moved the swirling straps in the direction of her mound and begin hitting her pussy ever so lightly. She gave a tentative, almost inaudible moan. Then I hit harder. She shuddered and I saw her pussy welling, she did yelp though.

"What did I tell you?"

"To remain quiet, sir."

"You just earned yourself ten lashes across your boobs, count them and thank me after each one, but first I'll get your nipps to stand out to make it more interesting for you. I began just grazing her nipples with the leather thongs a few times."