The Photo Shop Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, please sir."

"Oh my God, this is going to hurt, I'd better brace myself."

I hit her boobs, slightly harder than I had her stomach before and she responded.

"One, thank you, sir."

To confuse her I hit her 3 times in rapid succession.

"2, 3...sir...thank you, sir" she stammered.

"You forgot one, so shall I start again?"

"Please no sir, I'll do it correctly from now on."

To make it a bit easier for her I hit her in a steady rhythm and she counted correctly as promised. After that, I put the flogger down and ran my hands over her boobs, her abdomen, and her pussy. When touching her boobs, I felt her nipples had pebbled nicely, so I couldn't resist giving them a pinch, resulting again in an almost inaudible moan which I gladly overlooked, after all, I wanted her to derive pleasure from this treatment.

To put us on a more even keel, I took off my shirt and shoes. I saw her pussy releasing more of her juices, so I opened up the lips, slipping a finger inside to test her degree of wetness. After giving her boobs and tummy all my attention I took out two riding crops. One was long and flexible with a thin elongated flexible tongue, while the other, was shorter and stiffer with a shorter but wider tongue. Testing both of them on the palm of my hand, first with a light tap then by a serious flick that stung, she looked at me with fearful eyes. I smiled down at her and traced it over her cheeks, she gasped and I could see her think when I asked, "Which one shall I choose?"

"Why is he asking me? None, of course, I'm not a horse. I know this is going to sting, maybe I should protest, but then maybe not, who knows how many times he'll hit me then?"

She remained silent, and I swished the flexible crop in the air just for show, the sound is far worse than the actual sting it produces on the body. To get her in the mood I traced it between her boobs before flicking the tongue across her nipples, sending both pleasure and pain down to her core, then quickly hitting her pussy, unexpectedly hard, increasing the effect. Trying very hard not to, she nevertheless screamed, so I hit her again for good measure.

Her pussy was quickly pinking up with her clit peaking from between its folds. It was so enticingly displayed I couldn't resist giving it a quick peck with my lips and tongue. That resulted in a contented moan, I was curious to learn a bit more about her so I decided to leave her on her own for a while and left the bedroom to explore her apartment. Looking back I saw she had her eyes closed.

"Oh please continue, I love it...where did he go? Is he going to leave me like this? Shall I risk punishment and ask where he's gone, or shall I wait? Maybe he just went for a pee..."

Wandering around the small apartment I ended up in the living room/kitchen, I wondered what she had in the fridge. The content of a fridge can tell you a lot about a person, how they live, what they eat or drink, so I opened the door and took a peek inside. Nothing special, some organic food, very good Dawn, working on a healthy lifestyle, trying to keep your figure, but there was one thing that drew my attention, a spray can of whipped cream, one of my favorites. I wondered if the freezer part of the fridge would contain ice cream - it did, vanilla.

Wonderful, that gave me an idea of how to surprise her, but first I needed to blindfold her so she couldn't see what I was doing. I quickly returned to the bedroom, she looked at me questioningly, but also seemed a bit reassured I hadn't left. Pulling out a blindfold from my bag I proceeded to fasten it over her eyes. I heard her mumble something between her teeth.

"Did I hear you say something?" I asked with a stern voice.

"No sir but why are you blindfolding me?"

"That is for me to know and for you to experience," I quickly replied, while she remained silent. After a quick dash to the kitchen, I brought the ice cream and whipped cream can with me. Opening the box of ice cream I scooped out a small portion with a spoon and dropped it on her stomach. She screamed in surprise.

"Stay silent!"

I saw her shiver, it couldn't be from the cold, the portion of ice cream on her belly was far too small, it quickly started to melt, resulting in a few small rivulets of melted ice cream going down her side, I quickly licked it up. I put another spoonful directly on her clit, again she screamed, not so loud this time, and when it started to melt I first smeared it all over her snatch before I licked it off.

Then I picked up the whipped cream and sprayed a dollop on both of her boobs. No scream this time, but a sigh, I think she was catching on to what was happening. Being an ice-cream-o-holic I sucked the cream off of her teats, giving away what was happening, so no more need to keep her blindfolded. When I removed the blindfold she looked at me again with big eyes as if saying

"I knew what you were doing."

High time to make a feast out of this and I went to work with the whipped cream, decorating her body like a Christmas cake, first on her lips, which I immediately kissed, sharing the cream with her, then nice little circles around her nipples and navel. Her pussy I sprayed as I would have with shaving cream, then I proceeded to systematically lick the cream off her hot body, keeping her pussy for last. She moaned constantly, alternating with little whimpers of pleasure.

After I had cleaned her up I returned the ice cream and whipped cream to the kitchen and stowed it safely away in the fridge and freezer. Upon my return, I looked at her sternly and asked, "Will you behave when I untie you slave?"

"I will Master," she replied demurely.

Undoing the ropes with which she was tied spread-eagled to the four posts of the bed, I instructed her to stand up and face the the right-hand corner post. Picking up the ropes attached to the cuffs of her hands, I tied them high up to the top of the bedpost and ordered her to spread her legs and stick her bum out, which she quickly did.

"Oh no, not my ass please."

After the licking sessions on her front, it was time to resume the spanking. Now I could concentrate on her enticing bottom, or should I start with her back, difficult choice. I decided to go for her back first so I picked up one of the floggers again and proceeded to tan her back, slowly at first, just grazing it with the leather thongs. Small pink marks began to appear on her naked back, getting bigger as I went along and increased the force with which I was flogging her. I also sometimes hit the side of her body grazing the side of her boobs in the process.

When her back had turned seriously pink I moved my attention to the two glorious orbs of her butt giving them a similar treatment, slowly pinking them up, hitting harder and harder until they looked a nice darker pink. Dawn was moaning and whimpering the whole time, sometimes a bit louder when I hit her harder, especially when I hit her between the legs, the tips of the flogger directly hitting her pussy lips and clit.

Now that she was nicely warmed up, I turned her around, her arms still attached to the top of the bedpost but now facing me. I slowly unzipped my pants and freed my hard cock from its jeans prison. As if drawn by a magnet it pointed directly at her cunt, eager to enter her hot folds, but that had to wait, though I did remove my jeans completely to allow myself more freedom.

"Please fuck me, Lew, stick your dick in me."

With her arms in the air, her boobs were beautifully displayed, begging for attention, so I took one nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it, while I put a finger in her cunt. She immediately responded, opening her legs wider and giving me easy access. Once the nipple was nice and hard I pulled out a nipple clamp from my sports bag sitting on the bed. I had brought simple wooden clothespins, I had tried them on my own nipples a few weeks ago to feel how hard they stung.

It was a medium-hard pinch, but nothing like the adjustable ones or Japanese clover clamps, or even the very painful tit tuggers. At first, when I put them on, her face contorted, feeling the pinch, but quickly after she sighed, the pain now increasing her pleasure, sending small electric-like jolts directly to her clit. I dropped to my knees, facing her oh-so-tasty bald pussy, and gave it a kiss, resulting in a moan.

My hands moved upwards, starting from her waist, where I again began to tickle her, drawing the back of my nails over the side of her ribcage all the way up to her armpits, teasing her again and again and making her squirm and giggle. Being in a kneeling position as high up as I could get, and proving that whoever said that men can't do two things at the same time was wrong, I was at the same time munching on her clit and licking her wet hole. I could almost hear her think, "Oh yes, keep going, make me cum...", which I had every intention of doing.

The whimpers of pleasure erupting from her lips, combined with the shivers running through her body gave me a good indication of where she was on her rising orgasmic scale: she was rapidly approaching the crest of her climax. All of a sudden she arched her back, as far as she could with her hands still tied up high on the bedpost, pushing her pussy hard against my mouth.

She howled like a cat in heat as if trying to get my tongue deeper in her than was humanly possible. To intensify the feeling for her, I quickly removed the clothespins from her nipples which I knew would give her a jolt of pain, as the blood returned to her nipps. The sting from her tits went straight into her core and made her tumble over the crest into total oblivion, filling my mouth and spraying my face with her glorious girly juices.

I swallowed hard, trying to stay alive and not drown while savoring the tangy-sweet flavor of her excretions. I kept on working her clit with my tongue making her orgasm last that bit longer, trying to make it unique.

After the howling, her mouth stayed wide open with nothing but air coming out, then she went completely limp. I quickly got back up to catch her, remove the restraints from her hands and lay her gently on her back on the bed. A few last orgasmic shivers ran through her. It took her the better part of ten minutes to come back to the world of the living, a big smile on her face.

"Can I speak now?" she asked shyly.

"Yes you can, was it what you expected it to be? Or was it disappointing?"

"It was more than I expected, it was heavenly, thank you, that was the best orgasm I've had for months."

I joined her on the bed, taking her tenderly into my arms, her head on my chest, with her beautiful long hair tickling me all over, almost covering me like a blanket. After a while, she lifted her head and looked at me.

"What about you? I still feel a hard thing pushing against my belly, shall I take care of that?"

"Only if you feel up to it."

"Oh yes, I want to feel this thing in my pussy, I want you to fill me with your hot cum."

She jumped up and took a position on all fours sticking out her enticing ass invitingly to me. That was all the encouragement I needed to move behind her to play doggy, the only question remaining, where do I stick it, front door or back door? Better leave it for her to decide.

"Front or back?"

"Lubricate in the front and then over to the back please," she replied, "I love it in my ass".

"Your wish is my command."

Her pussy was soo wet that I entered her to the hilt in one go. Sliding out and in again worked like a dream, and my cock was quickly and totally lubed up for the requested backdoor adventures. Leaning over her I slid my dick out of her hot pussy and pushed it firmly, deep into her ass.

I grabbed her boobs, first with my full palm, then took the nipples between thumb and index and pulled at them milking her and rekindling the pain I expected to be still lingering there from the nipple clamps I had used before. She worked my cock hard with her ass muscles, squeezing it, trying to keep it inside when I pulled out, and then making it hard again to push back in.

With all the friction I was getting it was hard to keep my orgasm at bay, but I wanted her to have one together with me. The only way I could try to achieve that was by frigging her pussy with my hands, which I began to do as soon as I had released her boobs letting them swing freely under her naked body. With a few fingers of one hand inside her snatch and the other mauling her clit I heard her breathing and moaning increase with her arousal. She confirmed it by voicing her feelings.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, give me your cum, I want all of your cum in my ass, fuck yes, yes I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuuuuummmmming, AAAAAHHH!"

That was all I needed to cum, filling her bowels with my sticky hot jizz, squirting 1, 2, 3, 4, times hard, far more than what I can usually produce. It must be the Master/sub games we had played, or the whipped cream I had licked off her hot naked body.

She fell on her stomach on the bed with me still inside her. I couldn't bring myself to roll off of her immediately, so remained laying on her back. She didn't protest, in fact, she uttered satisfied noises. After a few minutes, I felt her stir under me, trying to turn to face me, so I helped by lifting my weight off her. She looked at me through orgasm glazed eyes with a big smile on her face, totally sated.

"That was awesome, I loved every minute of it, we should do this roll-play thing again sometime soon."

"Admit that at first, you were afraid."

"Yes I was, with you wearing that balaclava, it was rather frightening."

"That's the whole point darling, to make it as lifelike as possible, else there is no point, did you like the flogging though?"

"Yes, and when you removed the nipple clamps I orgasmed as I've never done before, I'm certainly going to try that when I masturbate, and the ice cream - that was masterful, especially combined with the blindfold."

"That's the right word indeed 'Master', next time, if there is a next time..."

"Absolutely, I want to experience more pleeease!"

"OK."

"And please don't take as long as you did between our riding sessions."

"No, I promise I'll come back to you sooner than you may expect, I might even surprise you one evening, now that I know where you live."

"Oh yes, I'd love that, and when you come I'll be the obedient sub."

"Great, but for now, get some rest. I'm going home as I've got another riding session tomorrow with Hellen, remember?"

"Yes, are you going to photograph her in the nude as you did me?"

"That's the whole point, I'm trying to convince her husband to buy this camera, and that was one of the requirements to clinch the deal."

"Yes, Hellen mentioned something about her husband being afraid of horses but wanting pictures of her in the nude on horseback or with a horse, just like mine."

"Did you show them to her?"

"Yes I did, and I mentioned some other stuff as well."

"What stuff?"

"About you making love to me on the horse and how good you are at pussy eating."

"Dawn! That was just between you and me, you don't go sharing that information with just anybody."

"Sorry, but us girls do talk about sex sometimes and give each other useful information."

"What do you mean with useful information?"

"Well, for example, when we meet someone good at making us cum in an extraordinary way, and what you did was definitely extraordinary, wasn't it?"

"I don't know, it was sort of a spur of the moment thing, I'm not even sure I would be able to repeat it, but thanks for the heads up, now I know what I might expect tomorrow, but for now I'm going home to get some shut-eye, so bye Dawn, and see you soon," I said with a wink.

I had a quiet evening, enjoying a good glass of Burgundy with a cheese sandwich. That's something I learned from one of my grandfathers, who was a customs officer, he always used to say "All you need for a good meal is a bottle of Burgundy and some cheese."

The next morning I was up bright and early to let Petra in; she showed up like clockwork every Monday to clean. She reminded me of our wager and the two-hour submission session I owed her as a result of that. I told her I was working on it together with Bethany.

"Why Bethany, what has she got to do with it?" she asked.

"Bethany has a request from Tanja to produce some paintings of BDSM scenes for the club and I'm thinking of combining our sessions with Beth's painting."

"I'll be in the paintings then?"

"Yes and no, you will probably be unrecognizable, well your face at least, your body might be on full display. We'll discuss it together when the time is ripe, but for now, I'm sorry I must dash."

Around 9:30 I left to go to the riding stables for my appointment with Hellen. I had the camera with me with a bunch of memory cards and a few extra batteries. Hellen was already waiting for me, together with her husband Dave, though they were well away from the horses.

"Hello Lew, had a nice lunch with Dawn yesterday?"

"Certainly, I think I broadened Dawn's horizons."

"Did you now, you must tell me all about it during our ride, shall we proceed?"

"OK, which horse do I get?"

"The same one as yesterday, Uriel."

"Lovely, she is so soft, it's like sitting on a sofa when I ride her."

"We're off then dear," Hellen said to her husband, "you don't have to wait and stay around these horrible animals, we might be a while as I booked Lew's horse for two hours. We may possibly have a drink afterwards or even lunch and Lew you'll be a dear and take me home won't you?"

"Euh, of course, I'll have to take the camera to Dave anyway."

"Excellent, let's do this."

Hellen got up and left her husband sitting where he was, I followed her to the stables, where our horses were already being saddled by one of the stable hands.

"Shall I take the lead, like yesterday?" she asked.

"Fine by me."

"Dawn told me about this very quiet spot where you took pictures of her as Lady Godiva. How about we go there if that's OK with you?"

"Looks like we have a plan."

We set off slowly as we had the day before, before switching into a trot after a while. Hellen looked ravishing, a nice white blouse again, but as far as I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, so I guessed she'd come prepared for an interesting photo shoot. Her black riding pants were like a second skin, and completed with a pair of black riding boots; no spurs I noticed, so she was a considerate rider, loving her mount. After about 20 minutes, we arrived at the secluded spot we were looking for.

"This is indeed a very nice spot; although I've been riding for many years in this area, I would never have found it if Dawn hadn't explained how to get here."

"She never brought you here then?"

"No, we never needed to be in such a secluded place."

"And do you think there is a need now?"

"Maybe, you wanted to take photos of me with, and on the horse didn't you?"

"Yes, but I can take those photos anywhere."

"Maybe not the kind of photos you prefer?"

"And what kind of photos would that be?"

She didn't answer but slowly started to unbutton her blouse. I could quickly see that she indeed wasn't wearing a bra. I jumped off Uriel and tied her to a tree next to a patch of juicy grass to keep her busy and contented, then I grabbed the camera from the bag I had over my shoulders. By the time I was ready, all the buttons of her blouse were undone giving me a breathtaking view of the enticing valley between her boobs, her abdomen, with a hint of her cute navel. I began shooting like crazy, circling the horse.

"How about you lose the blouse?" I ventured.

Without a word, she undid the buttons on the sleeves and pulled her blouse out of her black riding pants, sliding it behind her shoulders before completely removing it. I could now, for the first time admire her gorgeous naked upper body. She had boobs like a pair of traffic cones, sticking straight out of her chest with gorgeous puffy areolae and nipples. She was still holding the reins of the horse, thus more or less obscuring a full view.