The Photo Shop Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving on I ran into a more familiar person, my preferred mannequin and model Linda. She was displayed exactly the way she had been displayed at the inauguration, totally naked of course, standing on her toes on one foot in a vertical split position with both her arms and one leg all tied together with ropes high up in the air.

A man was sitting on his knees in front of her, going to town on her wide open cunt with his mouth and fingers, while another was standing behind her, mauling her tits, with his cock buried deep in her ass. As she was blindfolded, she couldn't see me, and neither could she speak because of the bright red ball gag in her mouth secured with a leather strap around her head. I took a few shots, making sure the guys, both of whom were wearing red collars, could not be recognized.

Tanja had outdone herself with the decorations. On one of the walls, a beautiful scene was created featuring two gorgeous naked females and a mirror. The girls were suspended on each side of the mirror their hands high above their heads secured in black metal cuffs screwed to the wall. Their ankles were attached with black metal cuffs joined to two chains going upward to the bottom of, what looked like, two black metal ornate coat hangers attached to the wall just behind their lower backs. The parts sticking out from the wall were connected in the front with a black metal plate making them arch their backs pushing their abdomens forward. The whole scene was completed by a small table attached to the wall below the mirror on which two burning candles had been placed. The whole thing looked as if it had come from a medieval castle.

I returned to Tanja to see if I could be of assistance as co-host.

"Everything under control Tanja, need any help?" I asked.

"Yes, and no."

"What do you mean, yes and no?"

"Yes to your first question and no to your second, you're free to wander around and enjoy yourself."

"Lovely...by the way was Maggy invited to the party?"

"Yes and she's here, I saw her come in together with a man, one of our members, they must be playing somewhere. When you do the rounds you will certainly bump into them, you know she loves the more extreme things, so maybe you'll find her somewhere attached to one of the spanking banks. Oh look she's over there in the far corner, next to the medieval section."

I headed in the direction pointed out by Tanja, and yes I saw Maggy standing together with a man, their arms around each other's backs watching a girl who was in a reverse suspended position being toyed with by her dom.

Standing behind them I whispered in Maggy's ear, "wouldn't you like to be in her place?"

Startled Maggy turned to see who was whispering in her ear, "Lew it's you, Oh my God you startled me.

"I'm sorry Maggy, I just wanted to say hello."

"That's OK."

"I see you're not alone?"

"Oh God yes, you don't know, this is Andy, he's my friend, Andy, this is the Lew I've been telling you about."

"Nice to make your acquaintance Lew, Maggy told me a lot about you, but I already knew who you were from Tanja."

"I hope neither of them told you any of my secrets?"

"Tanja told me you were her landlord for the club, but that's not really a secret anymore and as for what secrets concern Maggy, I think you can tell me a thing or two about her."

"I guess you know by now about her kink?"

"That's how we met," Maggy interjected, "you know that I was offered a year of free membership by Tanja?"

"I didn't know if she had actually done it."

"So you did know about it?"

"I suggested it to Tanja after your visit together with Grace.

"So basically it's you I have to thank for this free membership?"

"No, Tanja and Jack decided to give it to you after your performance, I merely suggested it, but have you actually participated in any play here yet?"

"Yes and that's how I met Andy, he is in the same position as I am, a widower, who lost his wife also to cancer and they also were big fans of the lifestyle like I and my late husband were."

"Wonderful, I'm so happy for you Maggy."

"Yes, but only that you don't have to take me to the club anymore..."

"No, I loved to bring you here but yes, now I don't have to do it regularly, but tell me do you both like the same things?"

"Oh yes, I love it when Andy takes me on a pain/pleasure journey and he loves to do it, and furthermore he's good at it, I would say he's even better at it than my late husband, and if you don't mind, you, he knows exactly which buttons to push not afraid to give me the pain I need to reach the greatest orgasms."

"So what are you waiting for to get started?"

"We're waiting for the St. Andrews cross to become available, we booked it for 11 and it's almost our time now, so enjoy yourself tonight, and don't forget to orgasm at midnight."

"I won't, I would have loved to do it with you but I see someone beat me to it..." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm sure you already have a partner."

"Yes, I do."

"Anyone, we know?"

"Maybe..."

"Spoilsport!"

"I don't play and tell, you know that Maggy."

"Yes, you're right, you're always very discreet."

"Hey, I see your thing is free, mind if I stick around and shoot some pictures?"

"Would you? I'd love that, how will I get them?"

I took out my felt pen and wrote S13 on top of one of Maggy's big tits, "that's your number."

Maggy looked at it and smiled at me and proceeded to take up her position in front of the cross. I could now admire how she was dressed, it was so sexy. Black leather, of course, she wore a black bustier with cut-outs for her nipples then nothing until my gaze arrived at her cute belly button. Just below started a leather wraparound miniskirt attached with two leather straps like a belt. Before I could take a picture, the bustier was gone, Andy had removed it, and the skirt quickly followed. Maggy was now almost naked, except for the heels she wore, he let her keep them on. Very wise decision, a naked woman always looked so much better wearing heels, it's a question of posture, it obliges them to stick their pubic area out to keep a better balance.

Andy proceeded to attach Maggy to the cross, after which he opened the canvas bag he had with him. A lot of the regular members only use their private equipment for reasons of safety and hygiene. The first thing he picked out was a couple of floggers which he began to swirl around before hitting Maggy's thighs. From there he worked his way up, hitting her sexy body with the fine leather thongs, bypassing her face of course but ending on her lower arms which were high up on the cross. Maggy smiled all the time, clearly enjoying the flogging but also the attention she got from me and a couple of other onlookers who had joined me.

A few of them seemed to know Maggy, I guessed from previous performances at the club. She was a gorgeous woman with the most beautiful big tits. I think she was in the top 5 with the biggest boobs in the club. It's a feast for the eyes to see them sway left and right as she moved on the cross. One of the guys addressed Andy, "are you going to clamp them? He asked While pointing at Maggy's nipps. Andy looked at him and replied, "would you like that?"

"Absolutely."

"Care to give me a hand?"

"Definitely - can I?"

I looked doubtful, a dom is usually not very keen on sharing his sub, but I quickly found out they knew each other and had played before.

"Which ones shall I use Andy?" the guy asked rummaging through Andy's bag.

"Take the bamboo sticks, she loves those, they pinch fairly hard but don't pull down."

I saw the guy come up with two pairs of thin bamboo sticks with an elastic band at both ends. He pulled the sticks of one pair apart, slipped the opening over Maggy's right nipple, and let them snap shut. Maggy gave a loud scream combined with a sharp intake of breath, which made her stomach pull in and her chest expand. Right at that point, I shot my picture. When I checked it her body looked tremendous. I wondered if I would get a repeat, and yes I did. He applied the second pair of sticks in exactly the same way with exactly the same effect and a very similar photo. Barely seconds later she was smiling again. I saw Andy and the guy deep in conversation, they seemed to know each other fairly well. Maggy observed them too but didn't seem to care, on the contrary, I could almost read from her face she was looking forward to what they were going to do to her next.

Andy move back towards her, detached her from the cross, and took her to a special padded spanking bench. She was made to kneel on the supports for her legs, with her stomach on the higher part of the bench and her arms on the extension in front. Andy secured her ankles to the cuffs in the back and the other guy her hands in front. The position was completed by a leather strap across her upper and one across her lower back, both pulled very tight, hollowing her back so that her butt and pussy were sticking out. By doing that, her tits, including the nipple clamps, were also pressed hard against the bench. Andy completed the procedure by pulling the two parts her legs were attached to wide open. Both men walked around her each a flogger in hand with which they alternately hit her back, legs, butt, and shoulders until her complete backside, legs, and thighs were turning bright pink.

After about ten minutes of flogging, they admired their work, put the floggers down, and proceeded to undress. Both had hard cocks swinging from left to right as they walked around her to take up a position for their next game. Andy, who sported a seriously large dick, which I estimated to be a ten-incher, moved to her back and took up his position between her wide-open thighs. The other guy was average, a good 6 inches moved to her front. It was clear that they had a spit roast in mind. Andy put his hand between Maggy's legs and rubbed her pussy.

I saw a couple of fingers disappear inside her. He gave her an intensive in-and-out rubbing resulting in her beginning to moan and groan. When he was satisfied he pulled out his fingers to check if she was well lubricated, licking his fingers to taste her. He then replaced his fingers with his cock with a satisfied smile. On Maggy's front end the other guy presented his cock to Maggy's face who obligingly opened her mouth wide to let him slide his flesh sword all the way in.

What followed was like a ballet, when Andy shoved his cock into her cunt, the other guy pulled his out of her mouth. They didn't miss a beat, it was beautiful to look at, I couldn't resist capturing this on video. They kept going for a good while getting Maggy closer and closer to an orgasm. Andy however seemed to be able to read Maggy's bodily reactions pretty well as he stopped just shy of her going over the brink. He motioned to his partner in crime, who immediately understood what was to happen next, also pulling his cock out of her mouth.

They proceeded to untie Maggy and Andy sat down on the bench, pulling Maggy onto his lap. I wondered what they would do next. I didn't need to wait very long as I saw Andy's dick disappear between her legs which he spread obscenely wide holding them just under the back of her knees. It quickly became clear he had entered her backdoor leaving her pussy free and open for business. The other guy had moved in front of them and proceeded to DP her. With this guy in front of her, it was difficult to see Maggy's face but when I moved a bit to the side I could see she was on the brink of a major orgasm, a raging inferno of lust.

A torrent of searing pleasure burned through her body causing it to convulse as she experienced a body-shuddering orgasm, her flat stomach undulating, while she shrieked and squealed like a banshee. This also made Andy reach his peak, filling her anal cavity with his cum, just the same as the guy pumping her hot cunt full of his even hotter sperm. All three of them looked and smelled like pure sex. I'd never before seen three people cum so violently at the same time. By this stage, the small crowd that had gathered around them burst spontaneously into applause. All three actors were oblivious to this outburst for the moment, as they were clearly on a different planet.

Andy fell on his back on the bench, with Maggy on top of him as a few last orgasmic shivers ran through her. As I walked away, the guy, whose name I still didn't know, pulled his now soft cock out of Maggy's cunt allowing his sperm combined with her own juices to flow out for all to see.

Next on my round, I came to the more medieval part of the cellar starting with a sturdy 8 feet tall vertical wooden pole, 15 inches square and strengthened at the bottom and top with metal plates bolted around it. In the middle, another beam was attached to it at 90°, also strengthened with bolted metal plates. On the horizontal beam, there was one naked female lying on her lower back, her hands secured by evil-looking metal cuffs below the horizontal beam. Her legs were wide open, high up in the air, and secured at the ankles with similar metal cuffs to a metal bar attached close to the top of the vertical wooden pole. In her mouth, she had a metal ring holding it open and attached with a leather strap around her head.

She just lay there, looking around a bit forlorn. As she was not wearing a red collar I took several shots of her. I felt sorry that nobody was playing with her, so I moved in front of her, bent down, and went to town on her juicy cunt. She clearly appreciated my attention, by giving me little telltale moans, accompanied by the sweetest whimpers as she shared her tangy-sweet taste with me. After I'd eaten and fingered her she was dripping like a faucet.

From the corner of my eye, I saw a big hard 10-inch cock next to my face, when I looked up it belonged to a hooded guy giving me the thumbs up. I moved my mouth away from her cunt and he shoved his cock in its place and a couple of fingers into her wide open mouth, resulting in high-pitched exultations of pleasure from the woman. As the guy wore a hood there was no problem in me taking some more pictures of her being fucked with this big cock.

I saw that Tanja had extended her Medieval section with a new contraption I had seen in Fiona's shop. It was being used on a big elderly woman standing naked restrained in a wooden pillory with both hands and her head through the thick, heavy wooden panel which was suspended by chains from the ceiling. She was blindfolded and had tit tuggers attached to the large erect nipples which crowned her heavy breasts. I saw her master regularly turn the wingnut at the top of the contraption so that the pull on the actual clamps attached to her precious nubs increased every time, resulting in a small cry tumbling from her lips. Her master was shoving a dildo on a hard pole in and out of her dripping pussy. No red collar so I could video away.

There was also the metal cage that had been there since the opening but in which this time there was a naked man, his hands handcuffed to the top. He was wearing a latex hood covering his complete head with just a hole for his mouth and nose. His cock was encased in a small metal cage with nasty-looking spikes. His balls were tied at the top with a big black rubber band: they had already turned a sickly-looking purple. To complete his outfit, I saw he had a big black inflatable buttplug up his ass. His back and front were adorned with some fiery red whipping marks. I took some pictures, he was unrecognizable anyway but moved on quickly as this was not really my thing.

By that time it was already a bit past 11, so I quickly made my way to Jack's show. A fairly big crowd had already gathered around his area. I saw that he was playing with his sub Elisa whom he had very beautifully tied up with his ropes. He had designed an intricate pattern using various colored ropes covering virtually her complete body but drawing special attention to her small perky breasts and cute tiny nipples.

She was sitting astride a wooden horse, which I guessed he had borrowed from the Medieval section. This is one of the most painful medieval devices ever designed by men, a lot depends on the edge of the top wooden plank the sub is sitting on, this one was relatively mild, being a bit rounded at the top, but still, it split her outer lips apart pressing hard into Elisa's inner pussy lips.

The way she was perched on the wooden beam without any support for her feet, her full body weight was pushing her cunt and clit against the hard ridge. To make things worse, Jack had bound her arms tightly behind her, and they were pulled up high, making her bend forward and putting even more pressure on the top of her snatch and clit. As additional entertainment for the bystanders, he had attached small buckets to her ankles and encouraged the onlookers to throw coins in, increasing the weight and consequently the pressure on her pussy and clit.

A similar idea was in place on her tits with butterfly clamps on each nipple, and small plastic buckets attached to it. Again by filling the buckets up with coins, they would become heavier and the clamps would pinch harder. I saw various bystanders enjoying throwing coins in all four buckets adding to her torture. Jack had told me she herself had decided on the size of the buckets to be used - she took it like a trooper knowing that all the money gathered would be hers.

Jada had told me she and her sister were saving up for a trip home to visit the family in Brazil during the Summer vacation. After a while the buckets were full and her pussy looked fiery red from all the pressure with her nipps almost doubled in size since the start of the torment. Ten minutes after the last coin, Jack began to undo the buckets and let her descend from the wooden horse. He then attached her rope harness to a tackle and hoisted her up to remain on display while giving her pussy, which he had given a tender kiss in the process, a bit of a rest.

The next thing was his surprise act which everybody was looking forward to. Tanja brought a tiny, very young-looking completely naked girl forward. She looked like a child, but Tanja quickly took our fears away, "I would like to introduce you to Felicity, our youngest member, Felicity turned 18 last Christmas, yes indeed she was a Christmas baby when she was born and she is the only daughter of one of our most esteemed members and sponsors. Jack will demonstrate his Shibari art on her enticing body.

And enticing she was. She was 1.45m tall (4ft9in) and extremely thin, sporting a boyish figure with almost non-existent titties and areolae but very dark protruding nipples. Her skin was nearly translucent and she had extremely long almost white hair. She could, like Dawn, pose as Lady Godiva, but she looked like a real angel. She took a bow after Tanja's introduction and then stood in front of Jack who was already waiting, his first rope in hand.

The first rope went around her neck and down her back, with her arms next to each other behind her, Jack began to weave the ropes in an intricate pattern, tying them down all the way to her wrists. He had used at least two lengths of rope to do that. Then he started again from her neck down the front, making first a sort of rope bra and then continuing down her front creating a row of diamond shapes from just below her boobs to her pussy.

It was then that I noticed she actually had a full bush, but her pubic hair was so white it almost didn't show against her even whiter than white skin. From there he did a similar pattern design but with much smaller diamonds all along both of her legs. When that was finished he attached the suspension ropes to the rope harness which he then hooked up to the winch to hoist her up right next to Elisa. They looked fairy-like together both very thin, Elisa with her olive skin contrasting beautifully with Felicity and her extremely white complexion. As almost everybody had gathered for this show, he got tremendous applause.