The Photo Shop Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw on my watch that it was now ten to twelve and high time for everyone to prepare for the joint orgasm at midnight. Tanja announced that we should start preparing with our chosen partner to welcome the new year 2010 with a mind-blowing orgasm as our own fireworks show. I didn't have to look around, Tanja was right by my side ready to roll. We looked for a good place and found it on one of the small tables that had been used for eating and drinking but which were now conveniently cleared of all cutlery, plates, and glasses. I laid Tanja down, dropped to my knees, and began eating her pussy out like crazy.

In less than 5 minutes, she pulled me away, jumped off the table, and gobbled me up in her hot mouth, giving me the blow-job of all blowjobs. With one minute to spare, I stopped her, and in one fluid motion put her back on her feet, turned her around, sat her on the table, opened her legs, shoved my rock-hard cock balls deep into her welcoming pussy, and began to fuck her like a steam engine rubbing at the same time with my thumb over her clit. Astrid who was being fucked by the widowed father of Felicity started the countdown, urging us on to orgasm at the stroke of midnight.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year! she shouted in the throes of passion. Tanja and I also came, together with almost everybody else in the club, when she shouted Happy New Year after which we kissed one another feverishly. Some had cum a little earlier, and some were still pleasuring their partner but all lips were kissed with passion. The smell of sperm and girl juice became overwhelming. Looking around I saw that even the twins from the display with the mirror had descended and were feverishly sucking and licking each other in a passionate 69 position. Jack had brought his two bound girls down and was kissing his sub Elisa, while Felicity, still completely bound was kneeling, sucking his dick.

It's a pity we couldn't get this in the Guinness Book of Records, but I guess they wouldn't be overly enthusiastic to record this kind of performance.

Most people started to make the rounds wishing their friends or acquaintances all the best. I too had my work cut out, first of course with Tanja, as her co-host and then I needed to find all the girls I had gotten to know in the past tremendous first year in my shop. So much had happened and I had made such interesting and sexy friends I couldn't believe it.

The party ended around 3, first, the older folks left followed by the younger ones a half or an hour later probably going to other New-Year parties. By 4 only Tanja and myself were left, bushed but happy. While I was gathering my cameras Tanja was doing the rounds to check if everything that needed to be switched off was indeed switched off, unplugged, or blown out when it were candles, the last thing either of us wanted was a fire. Our eyes crossed and Tanja walked towards me, her hand went to the back of her neck and I heard a sort of ripping sound, must be the Velcro. She had undone the collar of her dress around her neck and let it go. As the collar was the only thing holding up the dress it began to slowly slide down her body, first revealing her enticing breasts to my eager eyes. With every step, she took in my direction the dress went lower, the opposite of my treacherous organ which was on the rise in my pants, which I had put back on after the midnight fireworks like Tanja had her dress. When the dress finally hit the floor she just stepped out of it in one fluid movement. Not missing a step, and now only dressed in her thigh-high boots and open-crotch panties she came closer and closer.

When we were face to face she kept on looking me straight in the eyes while her hands moved automatically to the button of my trousers, undid it, and pulled the zipper down. They went the same way her dress had gone which allowed me to step out of them. Next both her hands were at the top of my boxer shorts, pulling them down while dropping to her knees bringing her face to cock with my pleasure stick.

With one quick movement, she took it deep into her mouth turning it from semi to rock-hard in a matter of a few seconds. Once that was achieved she came up again and our eyes locked. She grabbed my rock-hard dick with one hand walking backward and guiding me to a nearby table, where she sat down on the edge, opened her legs wide, and pulled it to the entrance of her wet pussy.

"I think I deserve a final fuck with my co-host," she said with a big smile moving her legs around my body and hooking her feet behind me while steadying herself with her arms around my neck.

What could I say? I also put my arms around her enticing body my hands on her butt, pushed my dick deep into the hot wet tunnel in front of it, and started pumping away as if it was the first time that evening, or should I say morning? Although we had lots of sex during the evening and night with various partners, it didn't take us too long to come together, I couldn't imagine a better way to close the festivities and start this hopefully wonderful second year in my photoshop.

When I got back upstairs, I dropped into my bed and went out like a light.