The Photo Shop Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I thrust into her extremely hot snatch, I began to notice the difference between having sex with her from the other women I fucked. I was a bit ashamed of comparing her to the other women in my life. It wasn't so much about who was better but about the difference. While Grace and Astrid were more experienced, Linda was young and enthusiastic, eager to discover new things. She gyrated her pelvis each time I bottomed out, arching her back a little and it felt all tingly on my rock hard shaft.

Slowly but surely I felt her body inching closer to a boiling point, but not really getting there, she reminded me of a saying about a watched pot that never boils. To bring the simmering well to a burning inferno, I began pounding her, my strokes becoming harder and if possible sliding deeper into her wet sheath each time. Finally, she was teetering on the brink of what I hoped would be an earth-shattering orgasm but seemingly not yet able to get there. What could I do to make it happen? Desperate to get her to the point of no return I grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples hard between my fingers giving her that little bit of kinkiness she may need to reach her goal.

Finally, I saw her arching her back while she stuck her breasts out pressing them harder against my hands, tightening her stomach while coating my shaft with her warm release, her breath coming in ragged gasps, calling out perverse obscenities. Her pussy convulsed around my cock, squeezing it like a vice making my orgasm crash into me like a tsunami and I felt my sperm launch from my dick, shooting deep into her body while launching extreme waves of pleasure all through my abdomen. When her milking pussy had drawn the last drops of cum from my dick, I fell on her, squashing her boobs. Within seconds, however, I gathered my wits and rolled off, allowing her to breathe properly.

I lay on my right side and she turned on her left looking at me and whispered, "thank you". I gave her a smile still trying to catch my breath, but managed to give her in response a sweet tender peck on the lips. We lay there for the better part of ten minutes just gazing into each other's eyes, her orgasm still sending ripples of pleasure through her body while I remained floating on waves of euphoria. I pulled up the bed coverings so we wouldn't get cold and then the light sort of went out. The next thing I experienced was somebody opening the door to the bedroom and walking in.

When I opened my eyes I saw it was Linda walking in naked, bearing a tray with what looked like breakfast.

"Wake up sleepyhead," she said with a big smile on her face.

I must have fallen asleep after our lovemaking and now it looked like it was morning and Linda was sort of back in slave modus.

"Did I fall asleep?" I asked her.

"Yes, we both did, but I woke up about half an hour ago and prepared you breakfast like a good little slave."

"God you're the best slave I've ever had, did you make breakfast for two?"

"Yes, Master, and I will sit on the floor while you have yours in bed."

"You'll do no such thing, come sit next to me and we'll enjoy that breakfast together in bed, it's been a very long time since I had breakfast in bed and even longer since I had it together with a beautiful naked woman at my side."

Linda dutifully blushed but climbed into bed with me after she had first propped up the pillows at the head of the bed to make me comfortable and create a place next to me. She had thought of everything, freshly pressed orange juice, tea, toast, she had even fried an egg, sunny side up. It was a pity she hadn't thought of adding baked beans, but she probably didn't know about my craving for those. I was over the moon with her initiative, it even beats being woken up with a blowjob.

Note to self: I need to tell her I am a huge fan of baked beans, so, if I ever have the pleasure of spending another night with her and she prepares me breakfast she knows about my peculiar taste.

After we finished breakfast I suggested taking a nice hot shower together. She however looked at me, and I felt there was something she wanted to ask me.

"What is it, Linda, would you like to do something different?"

"I was hoping we could sit in the hot tub."

"You mean outside in the snow?"

"Yes, that would be wonderfully kinky to sit in the nice hot water looking at the snow in the garden."

"You want to go for kinky? I can do kinky, but I'm not sure that you would be overly enthusiastic about how I see kinky, but hey you're still my slave until 6 this evening and you still have some punishments leftover from yesterday."

"Oh no, Lew..."

"Master!" I barked getting back into character.

She looked at me with big eyes and immediately got the message that the tender loving intermezzo was over but her slave hours were not. She jumped out of bed and took the inspection position, hands behind her head, boobs pushed out, knowing that this was my most favored position, while she awaited my instructions.

"OK slave you can clear the breakfast stuff and then join me at the door to the garden."

Linda jumped to it, taking the tray and moving it to the kitchen, hoping to get into the hot tub as quickly as possible; but I had something entirely different in mind. While she cleaned everything in the kitchen and put the stuff away I got dressed, as warmly as possible and although it was a nice blue sky with sunshine, it was pretty cold outside, looking at the thermometer about -5°C (23°F), definitely freezing. I had switched on the hot tub, but it would take a while to get it to a nice warm temperature.

By the time I had finished all this, Linda was waiting at the big glass sliding doors giving access to the roof garden. I opened them reattached the leash around her neck and drew her outside. The cold hit her, making her nipples immediately rock hard and she had goosebumps all over her lovely naked body. She moved in the direction of the hot tub, thinking that's where we would be going but I pulled her to the middle of the garden and detached her leash.

"Now slave, I would like you to make me a nice big snowman."

She looked at me with big eyes not moving, thinking I was joking.

"Come on chop-chop, get to it, the sooner it's finished the sooner you will be allowed to enjoy the warmth of the hot tub."

To get her moving I gave her a resounding slap on the butt with my hand. She seemed to wake up out of her trance, dropped to her knees, and made a small snowball, then began to roll it in the snow to make it bigger. I dashed inside to pick up my camera and started shooting pictures and videotaping. Once the snowball was big enough she started a second one. She watched me from the corner of her eye to see if I would give any kind of indication that it was big enough. When the ball was about three-quarters of the size of the initial one I gave her a nod, now came the hard part, she had to take it in her arms, pressed it to her chest, and lift it on top of the bottom one. I saw her shiver and couldn't immediately imagine what this was doing to her tits, nipples, and abdomen. In a way, I felt a bit sorry for her but I knew this way I could torment her without causing any permanent damage to her skin. When she had managed to put the second ball on top of the first, she began to make the final one for the head of the snowman.

I got her a carrot for the nose, two pieces of charcoal for the eyes, and a couple of branches for the arms. Once she had planted everything in, she took a step back, by now shivering like crazy, and looked at me for my approval.

"There is something very important missing slave," I said.

She looked at me not knowing what I was talking about, "what do you think is missing in the snow...MAN?"

She immediately grasped my meaning, bent down grabbed a few hand fulls of snow, and started to sculpt a nice big penis which she planted in the middle of the bottom snowball.

"I think he wants you to give him a blowjob," I said, "please help the poor thing slave".

Again she dropped to her knees, opened her mouth wide, and began sucking on the snow cone representing the snowman's dick. I grabbed some snow and began rubbing it over her ass and pussy.

"I think this man has gotten you all hot and bothered slave, so for your own good and safety I have to cool you down a bit."

After a good minute of sucking on the snowman's cock I commanded her to get up, took her hand, and guided her to the hot tub which was now steaming in the cold air around it.

"Now undress me, slave, then stand at attention and wait till I grant you permission to join me."

With shaking hands from the cold she began to undress me, it took her a while as I was wearing a coat, a sweater, a shirt and undershirt, corduroy pants, shoes, and socks, which after taking them off she had to fold decently and put in a safe dry place. When I was naked I slid into the nice hot water of the tub and looked at her standing there shivering, her skin light blue from the freezing cold.

I beckoned her to join me. She quickly followed my order, but when she stepped into the hot water realized that it hurt tremendously due to the big temperature difference between her extremely cold skin and the hot water. To her, it felt like she was stepping into a pot of boiling water, but she braved it and slowly lowered herself into the nice warm water. Once she was submerged I switched on the air creating the bubbles. I opened one arm, inviting her to come to sit close to me. and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"You are so brave, my little one and I am sorry to have to put you through this, but I absolutely wanted photos of a beautiful naked woman playing in the snow."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"Tanja asked me if I could put something together for a Winter exhibition in the club. Some photos will be turned into paintings by Beth as well so that we have a nice mix between photos and paintings."

"I hope you do not intend to burn me at the stake for a Summer Exhibition."

"No, I was more thinking of a BBQ or a spit roast with an apple in your mouth and a celery sticking out of your ass maybe?"

"You would, wouldn't you, just to get the right picture?"

"You know I would never hurt you, but I do like to challenge you and I thought that the snow thing would be a nice challenge, seeing your intense dislike of cold, and you see it's not so bad after all."

"Picking up that big snowball was challenging enough, I thought I was freezing to death when I had to do that."

"Yes I saw that you were struggling, but hey now you're nice and warm."

"Yeah and it feels wonderful, I'm tingling all over, and my skin feels as if it's being poked with thousands of tiny needles each sending minute electric jolts straight to my pussy and clit."

"Let me feel..." I said while I put my hand on her cunt, "yes I can feel it..." I added barely able to contain my laughter.

She looked at me, flabbergasted, "no it's true it feels tremendous."

"Why don't you make your Master feel tremendous as well then and apply the cock sucking skills you so generously administered on mister snowman's cock to his needy pole?"

I lifted my butt so that my cock came just above the surface of the bubbling water of the hot tub. She immediately wolfed it down and began sucking on the glans, giving special attention with her tongue to the very sensitive spot on the underside. My hand was still on her pussy and I couldn't resist sliding a finger between her silky wet folds adding to her 'electric' jolts. From the way she was sucking me I could feel that she appreciated my ministrations. Unfortunately, this resulted in her starting to moan, giving extremely stimulating vibrations to my dick, not making it easy for me to refrain from cumming. I was however determined to cum in her ass, so I stopped her sucking my dick. She looked a bit cross like when you take a ball away from a dog, though fortunately, she was not growling or showing her teeth.

We'd been now in the hot tub for the better part of half an hour, so high time to get out before we turned completely into dried prunes. While getting up I switched the Jacuzzi off grabbed two fluffy towels and threw one at her. She wrapped it quickly around her body and immediately reminded me of Mila who had once opened the door for me, the very impersonation of any delivery man's wet dream, just wearing a towel. Oh my God, women do look so enticing just wearing a towel. It's far more alluring than total nudity - there remains that little bit of mystery, even if you have seen them completely naked before and know their body like the back of your hand.

I took Linda inside, not by her leash this time, but just holding her hand. I guided her to the nearest easy chair and made her bend over the backrest making her towel drop to the floor, her enticing ass in the air. A little tap on her inner thigh made her open her legs wide, giving me total access to whatever bodily cavity I chose to enter. As her pussy was already dripping I pointed my cock at it, and while holding it at the base I used it like a painter's brush to gather as much of her juice as possible from between her outer labia. As I didn't want to go to the bedroom to get a tube of lubricant to facilitate the invasion of her rear door I first pushed my cock into her steaming wet hot pussy coating it with her own juices. She moaned and when I began to act like a steam engine pumping in and out of her needy little hole, she braced herself with her hands on the armrest of the chair.

After a good ten minutes of banging the living daylights out of her, I pulled out and directed the head of my granite pole towards her little brown eye, spreading her juice all over it to facilitate my entry. To make absolutely sure it would be slippery enough to enter, I spit on it for good measure. Her hands reached back to her butt, opened her legs a bit more, and pulled her buttocks open to facilitate my entry. I pushed gently and saw the head of my cock slowly disappear inside of her. She moaned and hissed, pulling even harder on her buttocks. Inch by delicious inch I saw my cock disappear into her body until it had completely disappeared inside her. After I was balls deep inside her willing asshole she let go of her buttocks and braced herself again on the armrests of the chair, ready for the pounding she expected.

I didn't make her wait any longer and pulled out only to then slide in again at warp speed. I grabbed her hips, pulled her hard against me and continued fucking her black glory hole, the strokes becoming harder each time. Our breathing got faster with each stroke until we began to almost sound like a runaway train thundering down a mountain and heading for an earth-shattering crash. The pressure on my cock was increasing with every stroke as the muscles around her dark tunnel began squeezing me harder and harder preparing for the ultimate pleasure of a joint orgasm. By pounding her this way I also stimulated her clit every time I pushed it hard against the soft leather of the chair. I guess it made her even feel a bit like she was riding a live animal, the leather of the chair made warm and wet by her dripping pussy. The chair would probably be stained forever but I couldn't care less, I just wanted both of us to cum, with her as she'd never cum before.

It didn't take very long before she became all rigid, arching her back and pushing her butt hard against my pelvis. Her lips formed the sweetest whimpers and mutual moans escaped from us both as I too reached the ultimate pleasure peak, similarly arching my back and thus burying my cock as deep as it could go into her asshole. As I stayed still I felt every muscle of her rectum tense and release in sexual bliss drawing out every drop of cum I could produce from my cock like a milking machine. When I pulled out, she remained bent over the chair catching her breath. I took a few steps back and admired her ass with her asshole still wide open, but slowly closing. I couldn't resist before it closed to slide my semi-hard cock back in a few times, every time soliciting a moan from her. Finally my cock decided that it had played enough and became soft.

Oh if only I was eighteen again, it stayed hard like forever and I could keep on pounding into the girl I was with for hours on end. Nowadays I needed chemical support to be able to give that kind of performance. Well, I still had plenty of time to give her the 2 remaining orgasms of the 5 I had promised during her 24 hours of her slavery. Time to get her started in the kitchen again preparing lunch.

"OK slave, your Master is hungry again, you need to get lunch ready."

"What would my Master like to eat?"

"How about a healthy chef's salad with smoked salmon and some oven fries to go with it?"

"I can do that," she replied with a big smile on her face betraying her relief I didn't want her to prepare some intricate dish. For this preparation, she didn't need to put on an apron, so I could fully enjoy watching her naked body while she got busy in the kitchen.

"Oh my God Linda I wish I always had a naked chef in my kitchen," I said while again snapping away with my camera. She worked very concentratedly, and I saw her sometimes biting her lower lip or the tip of her tongue coming just from between her lips. She looked so enticing I couldn't keep my hands off of her either, so I sort of snuck up behind her and cupped her boobs startling her at first, proof of which was a mousy little squeak. When I then began to massage her tits, I felt her nipples pebbling as she melted against my chest while also pushing her tushy against my abdomen. She has such a glorious abdomen I could not resist letting one hand wander down over her ribcage and taut stomach which she pulled in when I touched it. From there it was just a short trip, which I couldn't resist making, to her mons and pussy.

When I slid my fingers over her labia, I could feel she was once again getting moist. Picking up some of her juice made it easy to slide my index finger into her tight channel. It was quickly joined by two of its companions, filling her up. She moaned and put her head on my shoulder dropping the knife she was using on the counter. Her hand joined mine on her snatch and pushed against it, urging me to start finger fucking her, which I obligingly did. While doing that, I also pinched her nipple hard with my hand that had remained on her tit, drawing another squeaky little moan from her upper lips. She turned her head more towards me allowing me to start kissing her while sliding my tongue into her hot mouth for a Frenchy.

Believe it or not but my cock began to rear its ugly head again, pressed against her butt. Sliding my fingers in and out of her cunt also had a beneficial effect on her level of arousal. I felt more and more of her juices streaming over them, which created an urgent need to taste her again, so I turned her around, pulled my finger out, and dropped to my knees to attack her kitty with my mouth. I licked and licked spreading her labia, peeling her pink oyster open in search of her little pearl of nerves. It was hiding under its hood, but I enticed it to come out and allow me to play with it with my tongue. Whimpers of cock-hardening pleasure sounds began emerging from her lips. By now she was flowing like a small fountain allowing me to thoroughly enjoy her tangy-sweet juices to the full. Oh my God, I do love the taste of a woman's juice.

Not only was my cock hardening but it was telling me it was ready for some more pussy pounding. There was only one thing I could do and that was get up again, turn her around, bend her over the kitchen counter, and shove my hard cock deep into the wet confines of her tight channel. With my hand on her shoulders pulling her back, I banged the living daylights out of her as if it was the first time that 24 hours. This girl really brought out the caveman residing inside me. As it wasn't the first time that day I wasn't going to cum very quickly, so after about ten minutes of in-and-out movement, I pulled completely out, turned her around again, and lifted her onto the counter making her lie flat on her back. Flexible as she was, she opened her legs completely into the splits. In fact, she looked like a letter H on its side, also spreading her arms.