The Photo Shop Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dead easy to slide into her pussy again and continue my pounding, with the added advantage I could now stimulate her little bundle of nerves with the thumb of one of my hands while squeezing one of her boobs with the other. This immediately had the desired effect as her breathing went into overdrive and she began to moan and hiss like crazy. After a good 5 minutes of stimulation, she reached her peak and screamed out, shrieking like a banshee. It was a good thing I didn't have any immediate neighbors or they might have called the police to report a potential murder. What she did murder was our salad, it had been completely mashed by her front, back and ass, witness thereof a light green color all over her boobs, back, and butt. Looking at the havoc we had created I suggested partly changing our lunch menu and we jointly decided to go for smoked salmon omelets instead of the originally planned chef's salad.

Linda wanted to jump in the shower, to wash off the green color of the salad, but I preferred to clean her with my tongue. The combined taste of lettuce seasoned with a touch of vinaigrette combined with some of her body sweat was sublime and I thought one can never get enough vitamins. When she looked clean again, after thoroughly enjoying my personal cleaning method, she put her apron back on getting busy with the eggs, the salmon, and the frying pans. I quickly set the plates and took a seat at the kitchen counter from where I could again feast my eyes on her alluring, partly naked body. The orgasm counter stood at 4 so one more to go before 6 this evening, I should be able to manage that as I had the intention of taking her to the club after lunch. We enjoyed our omelets accompanied by a chilled bottle of Chardonnay, of which I gave her the biggest part. Not that I wanted to get her drunk, but I wanted her to have a nice buzz and also make her a bit more adventurous later when we would be in the club.

Tanja knew we were coming, I always told her upfront, despite the fact that both Linda and I were members and strictly we didn't need to. So a little after two I took Linda down to the cellar. By taking the inside route I could take her naked, just wearing her collar and guided by the leash. When Tanja saw us coming in she came up and greeted us. She told me that a small group of Linda's fans had gathered when they had heard on the grapevine that she was coming.

"I had no idea that Linda had fans," I said to Tanja in a whisper.

"You have no idea, Lew, since her performance at the inauguration and the repeat at the New Year celebration, a number of the members keep bugging me to get her back for more."

"Wow, but let me make it clear that she is strictly with me today, no one else is allowed to touch her with anything else but their eyes."

"They know, but you will have an audience, so be creative, that's all I can say to you, do you need Jack's assistance?"

"No, I have absolutely no intention of turning her into a salami today."

"LEW!"

"Sorry darling but that's still how I look at Jack's art and craft, it's either that or macramé, your choice."

"It's Shibari."

"Shibari, salami, it's all the same to me," I replied with a wink as I led my cute 24-hour slave to the St. Andrew's cross and began to tie her up in an alluring spread eagle position. We were indeed followed by a small group of aficionados. I heard some approving grunts and noises when I had finished securing her. I must admit I totally understand why she has a fan base, she was one of, if not the most attractive woman in the club. To start her off I grabbed a couple of leather strap floggers and began to turn her into a sabayon making figure-of-eight swirls with the floggers, beginning on her boobs and working my way down her beautifully stretched body. When I arrived at her thighs I began my journey back up over her mons and taut stomach which she pulled in to avoid some of the swats, without much success of course, but it was a natural reaction.

Another natural reaction was her moaning, it was clear she craved the continued little stings the tips of the leather straps made on her skin, especially on her boobs and nipples. A good ten minutes later, her skin began to glow, pinking up nicely. Time to do something different, just a question of keeping Linda and her fans happy. I put the floggers down, picked up a pair of butterfly nipple clamps with a ring at the bottom, and proceeded to apply them. To do it correctly I needed to get her nipples hard.

The best way was to first tickle the inside of her upper arms from her elbows to her very sensitive armpits, which got some special attention, and then slowly around her tits making circles with my nails and every time coming closer to her tender nubs but not really touching them. I learned over the years you get better results when you don't actually touch them but only tickle around them before finally sucking them into your mouth and tenderly biting them, which is what I did. Her nipples were rock hard and had grown to double their size by the time I had finished my journey - perfect to apply the butterfly clamps on them.

When they were in place I heard a number of approving grunts from the audience, which had even grown a little bit. Usually, Sunday afternoon was rather quiet at the club, so when some sort of show was put on the few people present usually gathered to enjoy it and even cheer sometimes. From the corner of my eye, I saw Tanja give me a thumbs up and a nod of her head. For me, it was an honor to get Tanja's approval and it proved to me I was on the right track.

To continue the titty and nipple play I got some weights and attached them to the rings of the clamps pulling Linda's engorged nipples down and making the clamps pinch harder into them. Now that her nipples had been taken care of I needed to concentrate on the most sensitive part of her body, her clit. On my travels, I had picked up a device, similar to the nipple clamps but this one was specially designed to handle the labia. It consisted of 2 pairs of clamps, attached to a small leather strap, the clamps were applied to the top and bottom part of each of the outer pussy lips with the leather straps around the thighs to keep the labia nicely spread open, giving unrestricted access to the vaginal opening and clit for further play. The next thing I did was shove a remote-controlled vibrating egg deep into her vagina. To keep the fans happy I handed the remote to one of the bystanders to have fun with. I picked up a battery-operated teen magic wand, which is a little smaller than the regular big plug-in versions. Applying it directly to her clit at maximum enticed some serious shrieks from her upper lips.

The combination of the vibrator in her hot channel and the magic wand made her body shake and shiver. The best reaction was her pulling in her stomach resulting in a real pit below her ribcage which pushed her boobs out prominently. This again drew the attention to the nipple clamps, resulting in one of the bystanders handing me another couple of little weights to be attached to the nipple clamp rings, adding even more pressure to her tender nubs.

All this stimulation meant it didn't take long before her whole body tensed up, she squealed, then squirted for all the world like a fireman's hose, spraying a few of the fans with her lovely juices. Some jumped back, while others came closer, opening their mouths and trying to catch some of her hot fluids with their tongue or mouth. Strangely enough, it was mainly the female fans who went for a taste of her juices. When the squirting stopped I began to remove all the toys from her body and detach her from the cross.

Although that was the last of her promised orgasms, I wanted to take it a lot further, so I guided her to one of the winches and made her sit on the floor. I attached her feet to a spreader bar and began hoisting her up in an inverted position. She tried to support herself as long as she could with her hands on the floor, but I kept her going up until she was completely suspended. Her slender but muscular body looked absolutely ravishing. To please her fans, who had followed, of course, I gave her a little push so she began to slowly turn around. I could see that for a number of the male fans it was hard to keep their hands to themselves. Some of the bystanders had their own female slave with them and began pawing their equally naked, enticing bodies. Some of the gentlemen that were by themselves began stroking their hard poles. This resulted in a chorus of moans and groans.

I couldn't help myself attacking her most intimate area with my mouth. Oh my God how I loved to eat this woman's pussy and feast on her juices, which had again begun to flow copiously. Linda too joined in the chorus of moans and groans produced by her fan club. As I sort of had hoped she tried to grab my pants with her free hands. That was the main reason why I had left her hands unbound. We were like two ballet dancers so well-tuned into each other. When she succeeded in grabbing my pants, she undid the button and zipper and pulled them down. As I hadn't bothered to put on any underwear when we came down to the club, my, once again hard cock sprung immediately out. She grabbed it with both hands and gobbled it up and in the next few seconds began sucking me earnestly. Her hands in the meantime moved to my butt cheeks, pulling me closer to her face, and getting me balls-deep in her hot mouth.

The vertical 69 position we thus created generated a lot of satisfied comments from the crowd. Some of the stronger guys even tried to mimic us by picking up their partners, turning them around, and assuming a similar position to ours before going to town on the pussy in front of their noses. At the same time, the inverted slaves began to lick and suck on their Master's cocks. Oh my God, this was slowly turning into a real orgy. When I lifted my eyes, I looked straight into Tanja's who had taken up a position to get a front-row view of me eating out Linda. She gave me a huge smile and a double thumbs up.

She stuck her index finger up and pointed it to Linda's butt and mouthed, "shall I?"

I nodded my approval after which I saw her finger first disappear into her mouth to get it wet and then into Linda's asshole. The suspended girl immediately reacted giving a loud moan, and at the same time, I felt Linda's cunt muscles clamp down on my tongue that was embedded as deep as was possible into her tight channel. It didn't take long for her to treat me again to a copious amount of her tangy-sweet feminine juices, squirting straight up directly in my mouth. With my hands I pulled open her buttocks, giving better access to Tanja's finger in her butt. I felt Linda get all rigid beginning to shiver and shake like a leaf, as she experienced orgasm number 6 since becoming my 24-hour slave the previous evening. Her sucking had also brought me close to another orgasm, but I had other plans for what I expected to be my final one of the day.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, soliciting a disgruntled moan from her lips, but I soothed her, "don't you worry my pet, I won't let you down, I have a grand finale for you in mind." I grabbed the control of the winch, let her down slowly, and detached her feet from the spreader bar. When I wanted to detach the bar from the winch a younger rather slender guy who had not gone into a free-standing vertical 69 position with his even slender partner stopped me.

"I've been wanting to try that for a long time but my partner was always afraid, however now that she's seen it done, she wants to try it too. I was never strong enough to hold her up without support so I thought I'd try it as you did, is that OK?"

"Be my guest son," I replied, "knock yourself out, but be careful and gentle."

"Yes sir," he said, "I will."

I took my willing and eager slave to the corner where the sex swing was and strapped her in. She beamed at me knowing exactly how I wanted to bring our day of fun and games to a fruitful end. I took up a position at her side and let her grab my cock and bring it back to full rigidity with her nimble mouth and tongue. Once it was again full mast, I took up a position between her legs and started the swing going, entering her tight but extremely wet fuckhole, every time she swung my way. Within seconds she began to moan and groan again still highly aroused from her last orgasm. I also felt I wasn't going to last extremely long anymore so I began to seriously masturbate my cock with her moving body. Within the next minute, I felt my juices rising and my cum launched from my balls through my dick filling up her womb. In response, she coated my shaft with her warm release, arching her back and completely tensing up.

All this was accompanied by howls of rapture like only Linda can produce. God, she would make a top porn star I thought, but immediately dismissed it, maybe a little bit selfish, but if and when she decided to actually become a porn star, my playdays with her would probably become a thing of the past and that's something I didn't want. Let's be honest, would you?

When I looked at my wristwatch I saw it was 5:55 and her slave period would be over in about 5 minutes, just enough time to get her back to the apartment. After we scrambled up the stairs arriving completely winded in the apartment, at least I was, we looked at each other, completely sated. All we needed was a shower, which didn't take very long as we avoided distractions. When Linda had dressed again in the clothes she had arrived in the evening before we said our goodbyes. I kissed her tenderly, no tongue, just holding each other in a friendly hug, equals again.

"If ever you want to talk about any of your problems, don't hesitate to call me, I'll always make time for you," I said before she went down the stairs to my front door.

"Thanks, Lew, thanks for a wonderful time and for taking the time to listen to me, you're a true friend...with benefits," she added with a wink, bounced down the stairs, and was gone.

The only one I had left now to play with for 24 hours was the alluring Brazilian little bombshell Elisa. With her I had my work cut out as her boyfriend and Master is a real expert on the subject and it would be extremely difficult to find things she hasn't experienced before, let alone satisfy her.