The Photo Shop Ch. 57

Story Info
Petra is being put through a special test.
10.8k words
4.63
2.1k
2

Part 57 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Photo shop by Candyman666©

All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think of my stories. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

To help you keep track of the different characters in the series, a list can be found on my author's page in order of their appearance in the stories.

Chapter 57: Petra's interview with Grace.

After I had returned home from my Italy trip, and as every Monday morning, at 5 to 8, Petra rang at my door.

"Hey, Petra how're you doing?"

As I never asked her that when she arrived, she looked at me questioningly.

"Why are you interested in how I'm doing?"

"I was just wondering what's going on these days between you and your landlord dear."

"If you don't want to make me angry, please don't mention that man, I hate him, he is making my life miserable."

"What's he done now?"

"How much time do you have?"

"That bad hey?"

"No, worse, he keeps making a terrible noise, almost the whole night long so I can't get a good night's rest anymore, and he wants a lot more money for the dump he is renting to me."

"It's difficult to do anything about the noise, but he can't just raise your rent on a whim."

"Oh Lew, I could kill that man."

"That could solve your housing problem immediately."

"Oh yeah how?"

"You'll get free board and lodgings in one of the state's facilities for criminals, otherwise known as prisons."

"Yeah very funny."

"I may have another potential solution for you."

"Any solution would be better than what I have now, please do tell me."

"Do you know Grace?"

"No, who's Grace...oh yes now I remember, she's the realtor woman you went on that trip to America and London with? But I've never met her."

"Yes, that Grace, well then it's high time you did meet her."

"Oh yeah, whatever for?"

"She may have a solution for your housing problem."

"Does she have a place I could rent relatively cheap maybe?"

"No even better, a place you could stay in for free."

"Oh please tell me where I'll take it...but hang on a second what's the catch?"

"No catch, on the contrary, maybe even an employment opportunity."

"What do you mean, an employment opportunity, I know nothing about selling or renting houses."

"No, it would not be that much different from what you do today, it would probably only be a part-time job, and the other part of your time you could probably keep doing what you do today, well for the most part anyway."

"What's all this, a part-time job with free housing, again what's the catch?"

"No catch, believe me, and I think you would like the job."

"OK Lew, stop talking in riddles, what is this job that I would like and sounds too good to be true?"

"It is the job of a part-time janitor."

"Part-time janitor? Does she need someone to live in her mansion and take care of the household?"

"No, not her place, but a place downtown she bought recently and for which she has made an agreement with our American friends to rent it out to American tourists."

"I still don't understand what this has to do with me and how I would fit in, just stop talking in riddles please."

"OK, Grace simply needs someone that lives in the building to take care of the two apartments there, providing hotel service. You know cleaning, making the beds, and making breakfast, but she can't hire a full-time person for that, so she was looking for someone to pay part-time and compensate with free housing. The other part of the person's time she or he will have to find other employment. So I thought that would be exactly something for you, you can keep on cleaning for me and some of your other preferred clients, get rid of your wonderful landlord, and make some money on top."

"Now I understand, it sounds wonderful, where do I sign?"

"One catch."

"I knew it, if it sounds too good to be true it isn't true."

"No, no hold your horses, the catch is that you need to pass an interview with Grace."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"But how did she think of offering me this job...did you have something to do with that?"

"Guilty as charged, yes. Knowing your problems with your current landlord, I suggested it to Grace. I was also thinking about myself, as I don't want to lose you as my cleaning lady, but this seemed like it would work. So what do you think? Do I make the call for the interview, or do you want to think it over first?"

"No, I want to do the interview - if I don't like what she's offering I can always say no, can't I?"

"Yes you can dear but I honestly think you will grab this with both hands."

"Why do you think that?"

"It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to improve your life and your living quarters in one go. I'll give Grace a call tonight and let you know when she wants to see you and where."

"OK, shall I start cleaning your place now then?"

"I would really appreciate it."

Petra immediately started her usual cleaning operation, while I adjourned upstairs to have my breakfast. Come to think of it, maybe I should have asked her to prepare it for me so I could report to Grace how good she was. On second thoughts, I shouldn't ask too much from her, after all, I still wanted her to keep on cleaning for me, even after she potentially took that janitor job.

When I called Grace tonight, I needed to make sure I'd be allowed to attend that interview. By noon, Petra had usually finished cleaning the studio and when I was home, we had lunch in my living quarters together before she started cleaning there.

Today was no exception.

I could see in her eyes she'd been thinking about the whole thing and it quickly became clear she had tons of questions burning on her lips.

"Could I ask you a question about this offer from Grace?"

"Only one dear? I can imagine you have loads of questions. I would say fire away, and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not, else I wouldn't have offered, shoot!"

First question: where exactly is this place she wants a janitor for?"

"The building Grace bought is in the Cogels-Oseylei in Berchem; you know where it is?"

"Yes, I've walked through it a few times, it's not so far from where I rent my place now. It's a very beautiful street with really majestic houses, and Grace bought a property there?"

"Yes, she did."

"That must have set her back a few pennies?"

"She claims she made a nice deal, and when Grace says that, you can bet she made a killing."

"And what exactly does she want to do with the place?"

"Renovations have already started to create 2 luxury apartments to rent to rich American tourists when they visit Belgium."

"Is that sort of like what you two did together when you were in the US?"

"Indeed, but there they have far more space and we rented a villa, if she were to do something like that, the place would be too far away from the center, very inconvenient for tourists to get in and out of the city to see the sights. With this location, they wouldn't need to rent a car, even if they wanted to see other tourist sites in Belgium."

"And for those 2 apartments, she needs someone to live in?"

"Yes, she wants to provide full hotel service, including breakfast and potentially lunch or dinner."

"She will want me not only to clean and make up the beds but also to cook?"

"That's the general idea."

"And I could live there?"

"I'm not sure if you're familiar with the usual layout of these houses."

"No, I'm not an architect."

"You don't need to be an architect, you only need to know the kind of families which originally lived there."

"Were they so special then?"

"No, but they were well to do and employed a significant staff to run the household."

"And what has that to do with the layout of these houses."

"All of them have a fairly big semi-basement."

"So?"

"That's where the staff resided; have you never seen the British series 'Upstairs, Downstairs' or more recently 'Downton Abbey'?"

"No."

"The first one would best illustrate how families lived there, upstairs was where the rich family lived, and where only the most senior of the servants were allowed, you know the butler, the housekeeper, and the employees serving the meals. Downstairs was for the rest of the staff, the cook, the kitchen maids, etc. The only time they came upstairs was to clean or go to the attic where they had their sleeping quarters, and even to go there they had a separate servant's staircase. You would be occupying the biggest part of the cellar and I guess you could also have some rooms in the attic as well if you wished. Although in the summer it is steaming hot up there, so you may prefer to sleep downstairs."

"I heard you mention, 'the biggest part of the cellar', what about the rest?"

"A part of the cellar will be accessible from the ground floor apartment and be used as a red room."

"What's a red room?"

"Take a wild guess, think 50 Shades."

"Got you, the guest's private little BDSM clubroom."

"Yes indeed, the room that could be a challenge for you to clean at times."

"I can imagine."

"But serving meals, how would that work?"

"You'll have a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, including all the required fridges, freezers, cookers, and ovens."

"But I'm not a certified cook."

"That's one thing you'll need to learn, but you can take your time, there's no rush to start on day one. Providing breakfast will suffice when you start and that's fairly easy. You do know how to boil or fry an egg and bacon right?"

"Yes, of course, I sometimes do that for you especially after you've had a rough weekend remember?"

"Indeed, and I do appreciate it."

"Oh boy, I can't wait to talk to Grace, I'm getting all hot and even a bit aroused, knowing that there might be a possibility to get rid of this horrible landlord of mine."

"Nervous, I understand, hot yes it is rather warm in here - but aroused?"

"You have no idea what arouses me these days, don't forget I'm a lonely woman, still in her prime and all I have to quench my thirst for sex are a few toys and my fingers."

"You haven't found someone to help you with that yet?"

"After my adventures with the men in my life, I've become very careful. The only one I had sex with in the past year is you, and if you would be willing, I wouldn't mind a repeat."

"You must really be desperate to want to have sex with an old geezer like me."

"Come on Lew you're not that old."

"No, only almost twice your age."

"You've had sex with far younger women than me."

"Yes I have, but I do prefer women a bit closer to my age; they are less demanding and tiring."

"Are you absolutely sure about that?" She replied while she grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it up to just under her bra, revealing one of my favorite parts of the female body, the abdomen.

"And what do you think you are doing young lady?"

"Me, I don't know, getting you in the mood maybe?" she said while continuing to pull the shirt higher revealing a nice push-up bra cupping her perky boobs.

"Are you sure you wouldn't want to play with these?" she continued pointing at her enticing bra-covered boobs after pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it to the side.

"I could also clean your apartment topless," she said while removing her bra completely, "Would you like that?"

"Or shall I do it completely naked," she added while unzipping her jeans and pushing them down her legs, revealing a tiny string, barely covering her sex.

"What are you doing to me girl, you know my weakness for naked women."

"Weakness? I don't know, I thought hardness was a more appropriate word in this case," she finished pointing at my crotch while finalizing her striptease by removing the last stitch of clothing from her gorgeous, lean, former bodybuilder body.

"Why don't you relax, move away from the table, take a seat in your easy chair and let me give you a lap dance," she said, coming towards me while taking my hand, and guiding me towards the chair in question. Once there she gave me a little push to make me sit down, turned around, and ground her ass in my lap.

No need to say my cock had become uncomfortably hard during this little performance. She turned around and straddled me, her hands immediately on the buttons of my shirt slowly undoing them. When they were all undone, she put her hands under my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. Now that she had me topless as well she slid her perky boobs across my chest. To tease me even more she brushed her nipples against my mouth. But before I could kiss or lick them they were gone again, though not for long. She grabbed my head from behind and pushed my face between her lovely titties, shaking them from left to right.

Again before I could react, (God am I really getting that slow in my old age) she slipped off my lap, opened my legs, and knelt down between them. Before I could say, uncle, she had the zipper of my jeans down and my hard cock out as she pulled my trousers to the floor.

"Oh my God I just love the sight of a good hard cock, it's been far too long since I saw one. What am I saying it's been too long since I last saw this one. Come to think of it this one is the only one I've seen in the past year. Here let me make it up to you," she said finally before planting a nice kiss on the head and taking it into her hot, wet mouth.

It felt just divine, her tongue playing all kinds of tricks around the rim below the head, relentlessly teasing the sensitive spot there. It was a good thing I'd had plenty of sex during the past weekend, or else I would have cum on the spot and filled her mouth with sticky semen. After playing around the top, she slowly but surely began to take me in completely, with just the top of the head touching her throat muscles, enough to give me an out-of-this-world feeling but not enough to make her gag. While she was deep-throating me, her tongue gave the underside of my cock and my balls a wonderful massage.

Although we'd only had sex a few times once with some serious BDSM play thrown in, she obviously remembered I liked my balls being tickled by her fingers. She used every trick in her book to make me cum fast. I on the other hand was determined to make it last as long as I could. Although I remembered her extremely strong killer thighs I definitely wanted to get another taste of her lovely pussy. Unfortunately, we were not really in a position to accomplish that. That got me thinking about how I could get her in a 69 position without moving to the bedroom and the bed. Well, she wasn't tall, relatively light, flexible, and muscular so I should be able to pick her up and flip her around while staying seated.

I crossed my arms, grabbed her hips, pulled her up, and turned her around. She immediately understood what I was trying to do and helped by first putting her hands then her shoulders on my knees, her upper thighs went over my shoulders with her ankles crossed behind my head. Now I had her pussy and little pucker right in front of my mouth while her face was upside down between my legs again. She immediately gobbled me up, while I began my feast on her succulent wet pussy. I intended to mimic her handling of my cock, by first teasing her pussy, just licking the skin between the soft top of her inner thighs and her outer cuntlips. I included her pucker in my tongue's journey from the top of her cunt all the way back over her perineum. Leaving a serious amount of saliva back there would hopefully allow me to slip a finger into her back passage later.

This whole operation made her moan, sending some extra vibrations to my already hard cock, getting it even harder and thicker yet. As this was for me the very first time in my life I had done a sort of vertical 69, it was hard to keep from cumming. I was never strong enough to do it standing up, but this position was a real revelation for me. I was already thinking about who else I could do this with. The first one that came to mind was of course flexible Linda. I must remember to try this with her the next time I had a chance to play with her.

Letting my mind wander, helped to keep it off the immediate need to cum and concentrate more on making Petra reach her ultimate goal. From what she'd told me, she desperately needed it. Why else would she have done this enticing striptease for me? So getting back to the business at hand, I doubled my effort to lick and suck on her wet pussy and the love button at the top of it. After wetting my finger in my mouth I positioned the tip at her pucker and wiggled it a bit before I began to slowly push. Wet with the saliva already on her backdoor and the added amount on my finger it slipped in rather easily, resulting in another satisfied moan from her lips around my cock.

Not ideal as the vibrations added to my already high level of arousal, which I desperately wanted to keep under control. So I let my mind wander to images of the stern Jesuits running the school of my youth. That quickly brought my urge to come to a more acceptable level. Petra kept on moaning as I slipped my finger deeper into her backdoor to the second knuckle and wiggled it again.

"Oh yeah Lew, deeper, deeper pleaaaae, keep going, I looooooe iiiee!" She moaned around my steel rod, the "r" sending strong vibrations again making it mighty difficult to keep from cumming. Maybe if she hadn't avoided the letters "s" and "v" I could have kept going longer. In the end, I didn't have to, as she was reaching her orgasm rapidly. She let go, squirting all over my face as I felt her pussy squeeze my tongue, and her ass my finger. She filled my mouth with her delicious girl cum and I filled hers with my maybe not-so-delicious sperm. It all depends, of course: colors, women, and tastes are things best not discussed.

Now, all we needed to do was get out of this Gordian knot without getting injured. It proved not too difficult with Petra still very agile and flexible due to her years of bodybuilding doing a reverse bridge, which allowed me to help her back on her feet.

"God Lew that was awesome."

"It was wasn't it, I never thought I could bring off a vertical 69."

"At first I had no idea what you wanted to do but it became quickly clear and it was definitely awesome. I've never done a vertical 69 either although some of the guys at the bodybuilding school could have done it easily."

"I can imagine, but I'm not a weight lifter so I could never do it standing up, but this way was relatively easy."

"You never did this before?"

"Nope."

"God so it was a first for the both of us."

"Absolutely dear."

"Thanks for sharing this experience with me."

"My pleasure, but coming back to what I would like you to do."

"Oh yes, the interview with Grace for this position she had to offer. Are you sure she wants to talk to me about that?"

"I told her about you, and what you do for me, and I don't mean the sex stuff, but taking care of my house and studio and even occasionally cooking me a meal, not forgetting your current landlord problems."

"And she wants to see me, although she doesn't know me at all and me being Polish?"

"Grace trusts me, she knows that if I recommend something or someone to her she can rely on my impartiality and that I won't steer her in the wrong direction. Could you go see her next weekend?"

"Yes absolutely, and you can rest assured I will make you proud."

"That's the spirit, so shall we call her?"

"Yes please!"

I picked up the phone and dialed Grace's number. She picked up after the second ring.