The Photo Shop Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you seen that our host is taking photos of us?"

"Yes I have and I think we need to punish him for doing that without asking."

All of a sudden both girls attacked me, Petra quickly moved behind me and put her strong arms around my waist, while Grace grabbed my balls and squeezed them lightly.

"And what do we think we're doing mister photographer? Taking pictures without asking permission?" Squeeze!

"Auw!...Sorry ladies, but I thought I needed to capture this tender moment between future employee and future employer."

"Is that the only reason, or did you think you could get us to pose in the nude for free?" Squeeze!

"Aauw!...That hurts."

"Serves you right, I just learned you tricked this poor innocent Polish girl into submitting to you in the club."

"I did no such thing."

"Making her believe she would be able to make you cum within a certain time with her innocent mouth, while you knew upfront you couldn't lose that bet." Squeeze!

"Stop squeezing my balls please, you're killing me."

"What would you like me to do with them, tie them up? Flog them? Cut them off maybe?"

"Please no, they're very dear to me."

"Would you prefer us to kiss them or suck on them, maybe?"

"That would be nice."

"Can we let you loose?"

"Yes, I won't go anywhere if you do what you so nicely suggested."

Petra takes her arms away from my torso, allowing me to breathe again. Oh my God, that woman can squeeze. I felt her boobs and hard nipples press against my back, while her hand moved towards my balls again. I held my breath, but when she reached them she took them tenderly and tickled them with her fingers. Now that had an immediate effect on my cock making it become hard again after the manhandling it had had to endure by Grace's hand. Grace dropped to her knees, taking the aforementioned hard pole in her hand, holding it in front of her face, and placing a tender kiss on the head. A small drop of pre cum appeared on the little slit, which she greedily licked up.

Petra's hands moved back to my front, tickling my nipples which immediately become as hard as hers. I took Grace's head between my hands and held it while I slowly started to fuck her hot mouth. It was great but I desperately wanted to taste pussy as well, so I pulled Grace up, taking both girls' hands, and led them to the bedroom. I lay on the bed with my legs spread and motioned Petra to straddle my face. Grace didn't need any instructions: she continued what she'd already started in the living room, sucking my dick. She knew she could go on for quite a while before I would cum in her mouth, giving me ample time to lick and suck Petra's pussy towards an orgasm.

She had straddled me, with her face toward me, allowing me also to play with her cute titties and pinch her hard nipples. The harder I pinched them, the harder she moaned, proving she is indeed a sort of pain/pleasure addict, even if it is only with her nipples. While feasting on her pussy, I felt Grace abandon my cock and start moving. I silently hoped that she would straddle me and start fucking, and I was not disappointed as I felt her hot moist pussy slide over my shaft. I also saw her hands appear in front of Petra, pushing my hands away from her tits and claiming them for herself to play with.

This resulted in more intense moans and sighs escaping from Petra's partly opened mouth. It quickly became clear, that contrary to myself, she didn't need 20 minutes or more of oral stimulation to reach her peak. As my hands were now idle due to Grace's takeover action for her boobs, I moved my left to her lovely firm ass, kneading it while stimulating her pucker with the tip of my index finger. While with my right, I desperately tried to stimulate the entry of her wet channel, while my tongue continued to circle her little bundle of nerves, alternating with sucking on it.

"Yes, yes, ooooh my Gawd this feels so good, yes, right there Lew, oh yes you're gonna make me cum, keep going, keep going, suck on my clit, yes, YES..." and then all of a sudden, total silence, only hard breathing as she went completely rigid reaching her orgasm. After about 30 seconds of total silence with Petra not moving, I started to worry.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, oh yes, God Lew..."

"God I am not dear, just worried about you're well-being."

"No I mean that was a Godlike orgasm, I just need some time to recover. I'll get out of the way so you can experience Grace to the full."

Petra moved off me and lay on her back at my right side, looking at the ceiling through orgasm-glazed eyes. Now I had a full view of Grace's gorgeous body going up and down my rigid pole trying to ride me to kingdom cum. I had every intention to make her work for it. I just love it when a woman tries every trick in their book to make me cum, which is exactly what Grace was doing. She used her pussy squeezing skills to make me cum, but I distract her by grabbing her boobs, to which I now had unrestricted access due to Petra's move. I wondered if she would also get hotter if I squeezed her nipples.

As far as I remembered I'd only seen Tanja squeeze one of her nipples, but lightly when she and Maggy visited the club. I had no idea what Jeff or Rachel or for that matter Lori had done with her when she spent private time with either on the cruise or in Florida, but she never mentioned anything about it to me. All of a sudden I remembered, that I had indeed tried it before during our trip to London and it had a very satisfying effect on her then, so high time to do it again.

While I moved one hand to her pussy to stimulate her little pleasure center, I took one of the upper nubbins between my thumb and index and squeezed it, lightly at first but adding pressure as I heard her moaning increase. These moves made her forget all about her mission to make me cum as quickly as possible. While her breathing started to accelerate I saw her getting closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure point.

While looking down at me between whimpers of pleasure erupting from her lips she whispers, "How do you always manage to make me cum first?"

"Why do you ask dear? Don't you like what I'm doing?"

"I love what you're doing, but I wanted to make you cum first."

"Sorry dear but that is totally against my principles, I always want the woman to cum before I do, so why don't you hurry up and cum."

"When...you...keep doing...what...you're doing...I'll cum, yes...YES...YES, you did it again!"

I just love to see a woman cum, they look so beautiful when they do, and today I had, had the pleasure of seeing two of my favorite women cum right in front of me, enough to definitively take me over the brink. I let go of Grace's boob and pussy, grabbed her ass with both of my hands held it tight while lifting my abdomen and shoving my cock as deep as it could possibly go into her hot little furnace. Due to her own orgasm, said furnace squeezed my dick hard like a milking machine gone berserk. Inside her tunnel of love, it was a battle of juices, hers trying to come out and mine trying to go in. It felt amazing, putting a lot of additional pressure on both our pleasure centers.

After that orgasm, Grace turned into a wet noodle and fell to my left side, still panting. I shoved my arm under the shoulders of these two gorgeous women and pulled them close to me. Both looked at me with smiles on their faces, and we lay like that for a good ten minutes, slowly returning to earth.

"Well, Grace are you convinced that Petra can put a decent meal on the table?"

"Euh, yes, and she convinced me of a lot more than just that as well."

"OK, what's next now, a visit to the place itself?"

"Yes, of course, I guess you would like to see for yourself where you could work and live wouldn't you Petra?"

"Oh, yes please."

"I guess it's a bit late in the day now, isn't it, what time is it anyway?"

"It's early...in the morning."

"Is it past midnight already?"

"Yes dear, it's around one in the morning."

"Oh boy, time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?"

"You said it, so, what shall we do, just get some sleep, or do you need to return home?"

"I'm fine to spend the night, how about you Petra?"

"I don't mind, in fact, I would prefer it rather than having to go home in the middle of the night by myself, with all the weirdos that roam the streets at night nowadays."

"OK ladies, but you know what the price is for staying in hotel Lew?"

Both girls looked at me with big eyes and almost in unison replied, "NO!"

"The price to pay for a night in my hotel is preparing a royal breakfast for the landlord in the morning."

"Oh, if that's all, I guess we will be able to do that between the two of us, won't we Petra?"

"Euh, yes, I guess."

"It will be good practice for you, and I can judge your breakfast-making skills as part of the interview."

"I guess we'll take a shower in the morning then ladies and get some shut-eye now?"

"YES PLEASE!" they said in unison again.

Both cuddled by my side in my arms, their heads on each shoulder, one hand on my chest, another on my cock. I couldn't have cared less who was holding what, I was knackered. I would probably wake up during the night, with my arms asleep, but I was convinced it was well worth it. I must say in the end I was pleasantly surprised when I surfaced after a couple of hours. My arms were not asleep, I was on my side spooning Grace, cupping one of her soft boobs and I felt Petra cuddled up against my back, one of her arms across my chest and one leg between mine.

When I woke up in the morning around 7 I was lying flat on my back and when I opened my eyes found both of them on their sides facing me and looking at me and each other.

Grace was the first to speak, "God it's nice to wake up with a person next to you, isn't it Petra?"

"Yes it is, that's the thing I miss most since I've been alone."

"Me too, dear, me too."

"So ladies, are you going to take care of breakfast now for this poor photographer who allowed you to spend the night in his comfy bed?"

"Shower first mister photographer, care to join us, you can wash our backs, I think that's the least you can do for the slaves that will prepare your morning feast."

"Why only your back dear, what about the rest of your body, does it need to stay dirty?"

"I didn't want to put you out, dear sir, if you feel up to the task of washing fronts and backs I wouldn't mind."

"It will be my pleasure."

No need to mention that a lot of horseplay went on and we spent the best part of an hour in the shower. After that, the girls insisted they prepared breakfast in the buff, who was I to complain? Finally, shortly after 10, we were ready to go to Grace's apartments. I took them by car to the terminus of the tram as parking on that street is a nightmare.

When we arrived at the house Petra was surprised it was such an imposing building, and her surprise continued as we entered. First Grace wanted to show her the apartments. The one on the ground floor was completely finished and already partly furnished as I remembered from the visit together with Jeff and Rachel. I wondered if something had been done with what was supposed to be the red room. Well, first I wondered if Petra would be curious enough to ask about the small staircase and door in the corner of the living room.

"As you can see Petra, the apartment can house two couples, offering each a separate bedroom, but a common bathroom. We expect the couples who would rent this place to know each other even intimately to allow for a joint bathroom."

"I don't immediately see anything I couldn't handle," Petra said.

"You would be expected to make the beds every day and clean everything just like in a hotel and, dependent on the occupant's wishes, serve breakfast in the living room. To make that easy you can use the small service elevator hidden in the closet and serve the meal you prepared in the cellar from there in the apartment. This would be agreed upon on an individual basis, including time and what they prefer to eat. It could go from something as simple as cereal, fruit, and tea or coffee but it could also be a full-cooked breakfast, like the one we did this morning."

"As long as they don't require it to be served 5 minutes after ordering, I can handle it."

"No, as I said for breakfast, for instance, they need to place the order up front, say the evening before, specifying at what time they want it. What they want could vary of course."

"Sounds good, just a quick question, I saw some steps and a small door in the corner of the room, does that lead to the kitchen?"

"Would you like to see where it leads to?"

"Euh yes...hang on is that perhaps the Red Room Lew mentioned?"

"Oh, Lew, you told her about the Red Room? I wanted that to be a surprise!"

"Sorry dear, it slipped out when I was explaining to her that she might be required to clean up some nasty stuff as well in a Red Room."

"Spoilsport!"

"Sorry again, but as far as I know it's just an empty room, unless...?"

"Ah, now I've got you curious. You'll have to join us to find out, but you'll only be allowed after Petra and I have visited it, so you just wait here until we give you permission to enter."

The girls descended the small staircase, Grace opened the door and switched on the light. When Petra entered the room I heard another sharp intake of breath, so I guessed the room was furnished now, which made me even more anxious to be allowed to visit it. Grace wouldn't be Grace if she didn't keep me on tenterhooks waiting to be allowed in. I heard her explain in detail to Petra what was inside, almost biting my nails to see for myself.

Finally, after at least 15 minutes I heard her shout, "Lew, you can join us now if you wish."

If I wish, I had been dying up here for an eternity to see it, "I'll be right there dear," I replied and almost jumped down the 5 steps.

When I came in I had almost the same reaction as Petra. Although the room was a lot smaller than the one in the movies, I immediately recognized it. One big difference, due to its size there was only the red leather sofa but not the big bed, and there were fewer cupboards and displays with flogging material, but it contained a nice spanking bench, a St. Andrew's cross, and a set of medieval stocks, so plenty of stuff to restrain a sub for spanking or whipping. Due to the low ceiling, it was not possible to suspend someone upside down, but I knew that from my previous visit.

"If this is a copy of this Red Room in the movie, I'm definitely going to watch it," Petra said to Grace.

"It's 3 movies, dear like there are 3 books as well. You may want to read the books first before you watch the movies. If you want them I can lend you my copy."

"That would be great."

"How about a little sample of what can be done here Petra?"

"You mean now?"

"If it's OK with Grace, yes, I could play a bit with you, to get you in the mood."

"Grace?"

"We still need to see the rest of the cellar Lew, that's where Petra would be residing, so maybe she wants to see that first, rather than play games with you now?"

"OK, we can always come here another time to play, now couldn't we Petra? Maybe when you live here, provided Grace wants to take you on as janitor of course."

We left the Red Room and went back to the front door to take the other small staircase there to visit the cellar floor. Walking through all the rooms, Petra almost got lost.

"Jeez this is big, and that would all be for me to reside in?"

"Yes dear, you'll need to maintain it of course, but you can use all the rooms."

"When can I move in?" Petra shouted, "sorry, if you think you want me to take up the position, of course?"

"As far as I'm concerned you have the job, but do you think you can handle it, it's a big house, and tourists can sometimes make a real mess."

"Yes I know, I worked in a hotel when I just arrived in Belgium, I know all about the mess tourists can make, but this is only for a maximum of 8 people, so yes I think I can handle it."

"And the pay, would that be OK? Part of your remuneration consists of the free housing, you can imagine this is only a part-time job, you'll need to get another part of your income from somewhere else."

"No problem, I'll keep on cleaning for Lew and a few of my current clients as well. I have this elderly couple I clean for and I couldn't leave them without help, they're just so adorable."

"OK then, let's go to the office and I can give you a contract, first for 6 months. We'll see how it goes. If everything turns out all right, I'll give you an open-ended contract after that, unless the tourist market completely collapses and I don't get any customers anymore. You'll have to take that into consideration as well."

"That's no problem, even if it stops after 6 months, I will be rid of this awful landlord and maybe you can help me get a nice rental place should I need to move out of here?"

"Deal, if the thing stops, I'll make sure you get decent alternative housing, I'll even put that in your contract. What kind of realtor would I be if I couldn't make sure to get decent housing at an acceptable rate for one of my employees?"

"Thank you Grace, so when can I move in?"

"As far as I'm concerned you can move in tomorrow, but you'll have to live with building noise as the upper floor is still under construction."

"I don't mind, I guess they won't be working at night?"

"No definitely not."

We took the tram back to my car and I drove them to Grace's office where, as agreed, Petra got her 6 months contract. She was over the moon and kept on thanking Grace and me for the opportunity, convincing Grace she wouldn't let her down. After I dropped Grace at her place, Petra insisted on treating me to lunch. I took her to Mario's for one of his famous pizzas. Do I need to tell you that after lunch she wanted to join me in my place for coffee and...

I let her stay the night so that she could start her cleaning work the next morning bright and early, she appreciated it and so did I.

During breakfast, which Petra kindly prepared for me the next morning, I remembered that I urgently needed to make an appointment with Danielle to drink that bottle of Burgundy we were so graciously offered by the chef during our dinner in the kitchen at The Deerhunter shortly before Christmas. I wondered if her sister Claire would participate...