The Photo Shop Ch. 58

Story Info
Dawn’s first visit to the BDSM club.
7.4k words
4.47
3.4k
2

Part 58 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Photo shop by Candyman666©

All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think of my stories. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

To help you keep track of the different characters in the series, a list can be found on my author's page in order of their appearance in the stories.

Chapter 58: Horseplay with Dawn.

On Tuesday I was in the shop sorting some stuff when the doorbell rang and someone came in. I looked up briefly and saw a young blond woman in the shop. I didn't really pay much attention to her as I was in the middle of something rather complicated so I just asked her to give me a minute.

"Sure Lew, no problem," the woman replied.

I immediately recognized the voice, but the woman I had seen coming in did not match the voice at all. That voice went with a young blonde with extremely long hair capable of playing Lady Godiva, so I looked up. The face looked familiar and indeed matched Dawn's face, but God her hair, it was extremely short à la Grace Jones.

"Dawn?"

"Yes Lew, didn't you recognize me?"

"Not at first no, what have you done? Where did your lovely long blonde hair go to?"

"I donated it."

"What do you mean you donated it? To whom? Why?"

"A personal friend of mine has cancer and she lost all her hair with the chemo she had to have so I donated my hair to turn it into a wig for her."

"That is a tremendously noble thing to do - it must have been hard to part with your beautiful long hair."

"Actually it wasn't, in fact, it was a bit of a blessing. The last couple of months it was getting so long and weighing so much that I regularly had terrible headaches."

"Oh God, I'm so sorry to hear that, so yes I can imagine that this feels like a relief for you."

"You have no idea, Lew."

"And what did your parents think of your decision, I know your mom was very proud of your beautiful, extremely long hair."

"Yes, at first she opposed strongly, but when I told her about the headaches and that I was doing it to help a friend, she quickly changed her mind, saying that it would grow back very fast anyway."

"She might be right there."

"Yes maybe, but now that I have this short hair I just love it. I used to spend hours drying it when I washed it and now, I wash it, towel it and I'm done, so I'm not so sure I will let it get that long again, I could go for a page hairdo though."

"Yes, I think you would look lovely like that, but I guess that's not the reason why you're visiting me?"

"No, I think it's high time we went riding again."

"The weather is indeed improving a bit but I think it's still far too cold to go riding, I don't have any winter gear to go riding outside."

"I don't mean outside, we could ride under the roof at the stables, they have this huge arena where they teach and practice carousel riding sometimes with larger groups."

"Carousel riding - it's been a long time since I've done that, we used to go with the personnel club."

"You did?"

"Yes, we got together every Friday evening in the winter to practice, and when we had our annual open house day to attract new members for the club, we gave a show. I still remember our teacher had devised a whole show to the music of David Hamilton's film Bilitis, one of my favorite photographers."

"That must have been very nice, I do love the music and also the movie of course, and I too very much like his soft focus photos. So does that mean you would like to participate?"

"Riding under a roof, occasionally yes, carousel riding, I don't think I'll have the time to do that on a regular basis."

"You could just join, we do have people who only ride occasionally with us as well."

"Yes though if I don't know the routine I might do some stupid things, breaking it up or even creating havoc."

"No, absolutely not, you know Hellen, she participates only occasionally as well."

"Does she now? She never told me."

"You know her?"

"Euh, yes, I did a project for her."

"Oh do tell, I'm curious."

"I thought you knew about it, you were even part of it."

"I a part of it, in what way?"

"God, she never asked you, she promised she would though."

"Asked me what?"

"If she could use your Lady Godiva photos."

"What did she want my photos for?"

"OK, let me show you."

I took Dawn to my office and showed her the famous men's magazine we had produced for Hellen's husband's Christmas present.

"She never told me anything about this."

"Oh boy, are we in trouble now? Hellen convinced me she had your approval to use the photos. Shall I give her a ring?"

"Yeah, I'm curious how she's going to weasel her way out of this one."

I dialed Hellen's number, well I dialed the number of the garage, as that was the one I had handy. After the second ring, someone picked up the phone.

"Hello, how may I be of service?" A female voice said, which I immediately recognized as Hellen's.

"Hello Hellen, I'm afraid I have some very disturbing news for you."

"Why, what's happened, did someone die, are you ill and dying?"

"No, I'm afraid we could potentially face legal action against us concerning the magazine."

"Legal action concerning the magazine? What did we do wrong? Was the name we chose copyright after all?"

"No, one of the models in the magazine might sue us for using her photos without her consent."

"What do you mean one of the models, which model? I was the model."

"Yes and no, there was one other model involved and apparently you didn't get her approval to use the photos."

"I still don't understand who it could be...unless...is it, Dawn?"

"I'm afraid so dear, apparently you never got her approval to use the Lady Godiva photos."

"Oh my God, yes now that you mention it, I may have completely forgotten to ask her, and is she going to press charges?"

"Charges, I don't know but I think she's going to ask for a serious amount of money because we used the photos without her explicit approval."

As I had the phone on speaker, Dawn had been able to follow the whole conversation and strangely enough, was having a lot of trouble not bursting out laughing. I mentioned to her to stay quiet. She held her hand over her mouth.

"How did she find out she was in the magazine? There were only a limited number of copies, how did she get a hold of one?"

"I'm afraid I'm the guilty party dear, she tricked me into showing it to her and she told me she had no idea we used the photos."

"That can't be true, and now that I come to think of it, I'm sure I did ask her one evening when we went riding together."

"Are you really sure?"

Dawn wasn't able to keep it together anymore and burst out laughing. When the laughing died down a bit she looked at me and said, "I really had both of you going didn't I?"

"Is that you Dawn, are you there?" Hellen asked over the phone.

"Yes Hellen, I'm at Lew's and I thought I could get both of you really wound up with that, and I did, didn't I."

"Are you serious? Was this a complete scam scaring the shit out of me and Hellen?"

"I'm afraid so, you were hilarious, both of you. As a start, I only wanted to scare you Lew, but when you insisted on calling Hellen, it was even better. Your face was...my God, I wish I'd had a camera with me to record it."

"Shame on you young lady to scare a gullible old man like me."

"Sorry Lew, sorry Hellen, but hey now that we've got you on the line, I was asking Lew if he would be interested in going riding with us again, maybe even participating in one of our carousel sessions."

"Oh yes that would be great, we're always a couple of riders short when we do that."

"But do you think I could just participate without any prior instructions?"

Dawn got in the conversation again by saying, "He only wants to chicken out Hellen, he just told me he did this before when he was still working and a member of the personnel equestrian club where he worked."

"Well there you are Lew, I don't think you can wriggle out of joining us anymore."

"OK, I'll come carousel riding with you, but only if I can find the time to do it; when do you actually do this?"

"Like when you were younger, we get together every Friday evening and do our thing, would that be a problem for you?"

"Maybe not, I'll have to check my calendar."

"Well please check if you can participate this Friday."

"OK...let's see...you're in luck, I don't seem to have anything on this Friday evening, I thought I would have, but it's been moved to Monday.

"Excellent, we'll expect you at the stables at 7:30, you're coming too I hope Hellen?"

"Yes, I'll be there, Dave has something on with his buddies anyway, so I would be stuck at home alone, totally bored."

We put the phone down and I looked at Dawn.

"Well young lady, you really scared us shitless with your stunt, maybe I ought to punish you for that."

"Oh would you Lew, like you did when you visited me that night and ravished me?"

"Yeah, you really seemed to like that, well at least after your first initial shock?"

"Yes, when you walked into the apartment I was really scared, thinking to myself, what have I agreed to? After all, I didn't know you that well at the time, you could have raped or even killed me."

"You know by now, that is not in my nature, I always try to give the women I'm with the best time possible, even if it's a bit kinky sometimes. Although I promised you another nightly visit, I'm afraid it wouldn't be the same if we were to attempt a repeat."

"You may be right, I wouldn't have the same fear, which I must now admit got my pussy flowing and gave me that earth-shattering orgasm at the end. So I guess you'll have to come up with something different to surprise and punish me."

"Who knows? I may come up with something you don't expect at all; maybe I'll just need to have a good look around the stables Friday evening, or I could take you to the cellar."

"You mean the BDSM club?"

"Yes that's the cellar I'm referring to, the one your parents wanted to visit. Did they eventually go there?"

"I have no idea, they mentioned it but I don't know if they actually went."

"Would you like to go? It might create some tension and fear in you again."

"I'm not sure I really want to try genuine BDSM."

"What I made you experience that famous night was definitely BDSM. It doesn't always need to involve excruciating pain, the trick is to find the right balance between tension, pain, and pleasure, sometimes involving total surrender, I hope that is what I made you experience that night?"

"Oh yes, I remember you hitting me with all kinds of whips while I was restrained and then you played with ice cream on my body, which at first seemed painful but in the end it wasn't, it just aroused me even more, especially your commanding voice. So yes maybe a visit to the club might be the answer, I already know I'll be nervous as hell when it happens."

"OK, now all we need to know is if I should take you on a public night or if I ask Tanja if I can take you when the club is closed."

"Please ask Tanja if you can take me when it's closed, I'm not ready yet to get naked in front of a lot of people I don't know."

"You wouldn't be the only one naked there, believe me, most doms walk in with their sub already devoid of all clothing, except for a collar and leash, and I'm running out of favors I can ask Tanja, after all, I'm just the landlord and I have a free membership because I do some photography work for her."

"OK we can go on a public night, but you need to give me plenty of warning when you want to do that, I absolutely don't want to run into somebody I know."

"If you ran into somebody you'd know, they wouldn't probably want to be recognized for similar reasons."

"With somebody I know, I mean my parents duh."

"Oh, I thought they'd given up visiting the club?"

"That I don't know, all I know is they haven't gone, well not to my knowledge anyway, but with those two you never know."

"How come?"

"Since they posed for you, they can't keep their hands off each other, they're like two teenagers all over again. What did you do to them?"

"I gave them a few pointers on how to have satisfying sex and they took to it like a duck to water."

"I see, so that's what happened."

"Yes, and I also told them to give their daughter a proper sex education."

"Oh, I see I've got you to thank for all these awkward talks they had with me during the past couple of months."

"I'm afraid so, when they were young, their sex education was virtually nonexistent and they never had any real pleasure having sex, well at least your mom didn't. She always faked it."

"Oh my God, poor mom."

"Yes, indeed when I saw them at it..."

"You saw them at it when?"

"During the photo session, of course, they wanted some live-action photos as well and then I saw that your mom was faking it, and I couldn't take it any longer so I confronted them with this fact. At first, your dad got really mad at me and your mom kept on denying it but, in the end, she had to admit she had been faking orgasms for the past 25 years. Your dad was completely devastated when he found out."

"And what happened then?"

"I gave them their first real sex lesson, making your dad get acquainted with your mom's female anatomy and how he needs to treat it to give her a real orgasm. And to boot, I told them they should give their daughter a proper sex education as well so that she wouldn't have to experience what your mom had to experience all those years."

"Oh my God so that's where all these talks came from, I always wondered. One day my mom even insisted on demonstrating how to masturbate and tell any potential partners I would have in the future how to give me pleasure. That was so embarrassing, especially as I knew about all that stuff already figuring it all out by myself, and with the help of some of my friends, male and female"

"I'm sorry to be responsible for embarrassing you in front of your parents, but after what I made them go through, just think they did it for the best, following my instructions."

"Well I survived and in the end, that's how I got to know you."

"Yes indeed, if your parents hadn't had the idea of having their picture taken for their silver anniversary, we would probably never have met and I wouldn't have gone horse riding with you."

"And with Hellen don't forget."

"Yes and with Hellen, although I met her through her husband and his obsession with photographing her in the nude on horseback."

"What exactly is this obsession about wanting to photograph naked women again, I thought I met someone with the same obsession Dave has."

"I have no idea who you could be referring to dear, though I wouldn't mind taking a few photos of you with your new hairdo."

"Would you now? And when would you like to do that?"

"How about this evening, when the shop is closed and I can give it my full attention?"

"If you throw in dinner, I might be tempted."

"If that's what it takes, you've got a deal, how about 7, would that suit you?"

"Make it 8 and you've got a deal, where will you take me?"

"Oh, you want to go to a restaurant?"

"What did you think?"

"Oh, I thought I'd give you a sandwich and a cup of coffee."

"You cheapskate!"

"I'm only joking dear, how about Mario's, would you like that better?"

"I could just about suffer Mario's, I do very much like Italian food."

"Mario's it is then, will you come here or do you want us to meet at the restaurant?"

"Maybe it's better if I come here given your suggestion to photograph me afterward."

"OK, I'll expect you at 8."

"Oh and don't forget you agreed to go horseback riding with Hellen and me on Friday."

"No, I won't forget dear."

This is going to be a busy week again, I can feel it in my bones. It's only just started and I've already got a date and the date expects something special. As Dawn left the shop I could see in her eyes that she expects me to come up with another fantasy tonight, something that could top the roleplay I had with her in her apartment a few months ago. I'd better give Tanja a ring to see if I can bring a guest to the club tonight.

Picking up the phone, I dialed her mobile number as I didn't think she was in the club right now. After the third ring, she picked up.

"Hello, Tanja."

"Hi Tanja, Lew."

"Well, well if it isn't my favorite house photographer, to what do I owe the pleasure of your call?"

"I'm afraid your house photographer needs another favor."

"You know I can't refuse you anything, what is it that you want, a flogging, a whipping, would you like to be my doggy? Oh God, no you're not a sub, you're training to be a dom, sorry I keep forgetting. So do you need another lesson, or do you have a new young lady you wish to introduce to the lifestyle?"

"How did you guess?"

"OK, who is it this time, someone I know? Or is it a new one of your nude models?"

"Right again, you do read me well Tanja, but no it's not one of my new nude models, in fact, you do know her, not that you have met her in person, but you've seen pictures of her."

"Where could I have seen pictures of her?"

"Think back to the magazine...Lady Godiva..."

"You mean the girl on horseback with the extremely long blonde hair?"

"That's the one, but if you saw her now you wouldn't recognize her."

"How come?"

"She had her hair cut, she looks a bit like Grace Jones now, except for the skin color."

"Oh my God, why did she do that? She was absolutely stunning."

"She donated her hair to make a wig for a friend with cancer, but that's not what I'm calling about. A few months ago I had a very nice role-play session with her, with a bit of BDSM thrown in and she would like to experience something like that again."

"That wasn't in the club?"

"No, I played burglar in her apartment and then ravished her, but if we were to do the same thing, the surprise and fear which gave her a tremendous orgasm, would not be there, so I was thinking of doing something with her in the club."

"So you want to bring her to the club?"

"Yes please."

"OK, I would like to see her in the flesh as well, she looked gorgeous in those photos. And when would you like to bring her?"

"Euh, tonight, around 10."

"Darn, I won't be there."

"That's a pity because I also wanted to ask you to play a bit with her as well."

"Jack will be here, he can tie her up and then you can play with her, or even both of you if she would be up for something like that."

"I don't know if she would be willing to submit to both of us together, we can always see how she reacts, but then you'll not be able to see her which is a pity, how can I make that up to you?"

"Do you think you'll be able to convince her to come for a second visit in a few weeks when I'm around? You can let me play with her then?"

"I'll definitely try, I know she's bi, so it might work. A lot will depend on her experience tonight."

"Don't you worry, I'll make sure Jack will give her the experience of a lifetime."

"OK, thanks, I'll bring her via the private entrance, if that's not a problem?"

"Has it ever been?"

"No, you're right, thanks again Tanja, I owe you one."

"Don't you worry mister photographer I will collect when the time is ripe."

"Oh boy, that could be trouble for me when Tanja wants to collect, but then again the previous times were usually fun when I had to return her a favor."

Next, I called Mario's to book a table for tonight, a discreet table, or else the village gossip mill would be going into overdrive again when I'm seen dining with yet another beautiful very young woman.

12