The Photo Shop Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had every intention of photographing her in the nude again when we got back from dinner and I wanted to take her to the club in that attire as well. Maybe I would be able to use that small freight elevator Jack installed on my request. It was something I'd seen in a BDSM movie, just big enough to hold a tied-up female body in an upright position. In the movie, the Master got his sub very scared when he lowered her and then closed the top leaving her in complete darkness. I wanted to take her tied up and blindfolded to the club and do it in a way that she had no real idea where I was taking her. I hoped that would top the fear experience I gave her the last time in her apartment. Thinking back it was only logical that I use the elevator as taking her blindfolded down the stairs would be far too dangerous.

To ensure everything would work the way I hoped, I asked Jada if she would be willing to try it out for me. As my sub, she had no problem. I gave her a cock and bull story about why I wanted to try this and of course, I let her keep her clothes on and didn't tie her up nor blindfold her. I found out that Jada is not claustrophobic - good to know. For Dawn, it didn't really matter, as she wouldn't be able to see she was in a very restricted place.

She arrived promptly at 8 and I drove us to Mario's. As usual, we let Mario prepare whatever he liked and we were not disappointed: the dinner was excellent. I ordered a medium size carafe of Chianti, but I only had one glass. I had the perfect excuse as I was driving and wanted to keep her safe. Dawn gladly finished the rest, which gave her a nice buzz; not excessive mind you, but just enough to reduce any inhibitions she might have when she found out later what would be expected of her in the club.

When we got back to the studio after dinner, she insisted I take her picture right away. As she walked into the studio she made her way directly to the white backdrop I had set up for her photo session. Walking towards it, she undid the zipper of her dress and dropped it. I had to be quick to switch on the lights and grab my camera. When she arrived at the spot, she looked stunning. She came clearly prepared to blow my sox off. Under the dress, she wore a very sexy lingerie set, and she surprised me even more when I saw that she had gone to the trouble of adding a suspender belt and stockings. I find women of her age rarely wear pantyhose these days.

When she had stepped into the set, she turned around and struck a pose very similar to the pin-ups in the fifties. Maybe because the outfit she wore could well have come from that era. I danced around her taking picture after picture. The flash units were in overdrive.

"Would you like more?" she said with a sultry look, "do you want me in my birthday suit?

"Don't mind if I do darling, you look absolutely ravishing, but in this case, I'd say, less is more."

"How about some sphere music?"

"Your wish is my command, sphere music coming up."

After a quick search, I found Joe Cocker's song from barely 2 years ago "You can leave your hat on", which I thought was perfectly fitting. During the first part, when Joe was singing about removing the coat and the dress, she just swayed to the music, as she already had removed those of course.

She picked it back up when he sang about removing her shoes. I could see that she knew the official video clip when she started to remove her stockings. Which she also threw at me as the girl did in the clip. Dawn didn't stop with the stockings, she went all the way, also removing her bra, panties, and suspender belt. She took her time to seduce me, all 4 minutes and 10 seconds of the song, and ended her act with her arms and legs spread wide as if saying, this is my body look at it. My camera almost started to smoke from the number of pictures I was taking.

From the sort of shy Lady Godiva I had photographed on horseback, she had turned into a smoking red-hot seductress. How was I going to give her another night to remember? I had a few ideas but I wondered if she would go for them and totally surrender to me, and Jack. God, I hoped he would be there when I took her down shortly. I did of course applaud after her strip act.

"Are you ready for your surprise evening my dear?"

"Oh yes, bring it on, I can't wait to experience another adventurous evening with you."

"OK, but remember this evening as my sub you must obey me completely and not ask any questions or make any remarks."

"Yes but..."

"No BUTS! It's that or no play, those are the rules. One exception, you need to give me a stop word."

"A stop word?"

"Yes, a word which is commonly used in BDSM play to make the person who is playing with you immediately stop what they are doing and bring you back to a safe state, so what is your stop word?"

"Euh...I have no idea..."

"Some subs use various words to indicate if what they experience has become painful but they still want to continue or it's unbearable and they want to stop completely. When a Dom does something with you and he wants to know if you're OK with it he can ask you and you could reply 'green' if it's OK. If it becomes a bit too painful, you could say 'orange' and then 'red' would indicate you want to stop completely."

"I could go for that, so yes we'll use those words then. What's next?"

"I need to restrain you, so I'll have to tie your hands behind your back; please turn."

Dawn turned her alluring naked back to me, God she had an ass to die for, but I needed to concentrate to make sure I did nothing wrong.

I began tying her upper arms in an artistic way, working my way down to her wrists before securing them with a rope around her waist. I felt this was necessary just to be sure she wouldn't be able to make any sudden moves if she were to panic, especially when I put her in the small freight elevator. I hoped that when we went down to the cellar Jack would notice the progress I made in Shibari. With her arms tied the way they were, her shoulders were pulled back thus really pushing her boobs forward. I could almost see her nipples grow as she became more and more aroused by giving me control over her alluring naked body. I couldn't resist letting my hands slide over her toned abdomen upward and over her gorgeous tits squeezing her nipps in the process.

She closed her eyes and moaned, and that's when I pulled a white blindfold, which would only allow her to see the difference between light and dark, out of my back pocket and slid it over her eyes, securing it at the back. When I did that she began to protest, but I stopped her immediately.

"Is this red for you?"

"Euh...no, I was just surprised at you doing that."

"Don't worry, it's for your own good, it's better and will be far more exciting for you in the end."

"OK."

"OK, who? "

"OK, Master!" she said with a tiny voice.

"That's much better slave, but it will nevertheless result in some or other punishment when we arrive at our destination."

"Permission to speak Master?"

"Yes."

"Will you take me naked, like this to this place Master?"

"Yes I will, and you'll be seen by many people, but they won't recognize you wearing the blindfold will they?"

"Are you su..." I immediately shut her up with a slap on her beautiful butt which had the desired result.

"That will be an additional 25 swats added to the ones you've already earned slave. Your hide will be nice and red by the time I have finished with you.".

I grabbed her tied-together arms and took her to the room with the elevator in the corner of the studio. There was also a round industrial metal staircase, but taking her down the stairs, with the heels she was wearing plus being blindfolded, was far too risky. Besides it helped to get her a bit more scared and insecure as well, not knowing what was happening to her after I put her in this tight space, getting completely dark and moving down. That was one of the reasons I used the white blindfold, so she could see she was in a dark place.

I stood her in front of the elevator with the door open, facing toward the small cage, grabbed both her arms, and guided her forward. It was just 3 steps and she was in. Her naked flesh pressed against the metal front of the elevator. When her tits touched the cold metal surface she gave a small yelp, not knowing where she was nor what her body was touching. I saw goosebumps appear all over her back. When I closed the door and put her completely in the dark I heard another small anguished cry.

When the door was secured, I pushed the down button. As it was a freight elevator, it went slowly and there were 3 buttons, up, down, and stop. Now, this was ideal to scare her out of her skin. When she had gone about halfway down, I pushed the stop button stopping the elevator and giving it a jerky movement. Then I made it go up again, while I thundered down the metal staircase, again scaring her with the noise. When I was at the bottom, I pushed the down button again bringing her all the way down this time. I let her stew for about a minute before I opened the door. She could now see she was again in an illuminated area, but that was about all she could see. Once we were in the cellar, she would again be plunged into semi-darkness.

I guided her out of the small space of the elevator and put a collar around her neck, to which I attached a leash so I could pull her forward. The space we were in was rather cold and it showed on Dawn's boobs, which were also affected by her few minutes in the elevator, where it was also very cold. She had goosebumps all over her body and her nipples were very erect. When she went into the club, she would make an immediate impression. I opened the door and a gush of warm air, music, and noise hit us both. She immediately understood what she was facing, and could be observed by a crowd and was a bit reluctant to move forward. A pull on the leash quickly remedied that.

When I went in, I looked for and spotted Jack in his usual Shibari corner busy tying up his favorite sub Elisa. As we made our way toward him, the people we passed immediately noticed Dawn. Not really surprising, as I usually went to the club when it was closed and they rarely saw me with a sub. In addition, Dawn was unknown, and that always draws the attention of the different Masters present. In the end, they're like big kids: when they see a new toy they want to play with it. From some of the younger ones I had met before at the club, I got a thumbs up, while from a few older ones I got envious looks.

By the time I reached Jack, he had tied the last knot on his lovely Elisa. She was suspended from the ceiling, on her side with one leg high up in the air and the other in line with her gorgeous naked body. Her pussy was hidden from view as her arms were tied similarly to her legs, one straight up and the other in front, with her hand sort of over her vulva. I had to look twice as Jack had managed to tape a Magic Wand to her hand which was pressing the vibrating head against her already dripping pussy. He had fastened it to her hand so that Elisa could not remove it from her sex, though she could just about operate the buttons herself. I knew that she was not allowed to cum without his permission but this way, he gave her the means to enjoy herself without breaking the rule.

Aside from being a master in the art of Shibari, Jack was one of the most considerate Masters I knew, always taking good care of his sub, or whomever he was playing with. That's why I wanted him to play with Dawn during her first visit to the club. I knew he would give her the best possible experience and I had my hands completely free to take all the pictures I wanted.

"Hi Jack, I want you to meet Dawn."

"Hello Lew, hello Dawn, nice to meet you."

Dawn couldn't see Jack of course, as she was still blindfolded so she gave a nod in the general direction of his voice.

"May I ask Lew why Dawn is blindfolded?"

"You see Jack, it's her first experience in the club and she was a little shy and afraid of all the people looking at her. This way she isn't bothered by who looks and is in a way a bit unrecognizable."

"OK, makes sense."

Before taking over the leash from me Jack motioned for me to put Dawn against a pole that was nearby and walked away with me.

"I'm not sure Lew, but she does look familiar, is this really her first visit here?"

"I can assure you my friend she's never been to the club, but you may recognize her from the photos in the club magazine, only there she still had her extremely long blonde hair and posed as Lady Godiva."

"Yeah, that's why she looks familiar, what happened with the hair?"

"She donated it to make a wig for a friend who had lost hers because of a cancer treatment."

"I see, very generous of her, is she going to let it grow again?"

"To be honest, I don't think so, she told me she just loves this crew cut so much.

"I can understand, long hair is beautiful but takes a lot of maintenance, especially with the length hers was, so I perfectly understand her, and she also looks gorgeous with this hairdo."

"You might recognize her from seeing her mother."

"Her mother?"

"Yes, that's how I got to know her, she came with her husband once to the studio for a photo session for their 25th anniversary and I had to give them a sex education."

"You don't say."

"Afterward I heard they even had plans to come to the club, but I don't know if they ever did. Maybe you know them, George and Janet?"

"Oh yeah, I know them, in fact, they're rather famous in the club."

"In what way?"

"George has become my main competitor when it comes to Shibari and Janet just craves pain. So when he's tied her up, he whips her or has her whipped by any Master who wants to and when she's all red and covered in welts she wants even more. When she finally cums, she screams like a banshee and squirts all over the place."

"I hope they're not here today, as that was Dawn's biggest fear, being seen by someone she knows or who knows her."

"Not a chance today, they usually show up on Friday or Saturday evening."

"No wonder Dawn doesn't know about her parent's escapades, Friday she usually goes horseback riding and I guess Saturdays she goes dancing with her friends."

"That might well be the reason, but if you want to I can arrange for them to come later this evening, I've got George's phone number and I can send him a text, promising a surprise."

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea, after all, Dawn trusts me and I do want to go riding with her as well on Fridays."

"Oh, you ride other creatures aside from women? I had no idea."

"I think it's high time you started to take care of Dawn; I did promise her a very special experience by a master in the art of Shibari."

"Yes you're right, let's get to it, do I leave her blindfold on or do I remove it then?"

"Maybe leave it on for a while until she's aroused a bit more, I guess when she is, it might not matter anymore if you remove it, but please make sure she's OK with it before you do."

"I noticed how you tied up her arms, very nice job Lew, keep up the good work."

"Thanks for the compliment, but I learned from the best, oh, and before I forget she uses the green, orange, and red combination as a stop word.

As Jack walked up to Dawn and took her leash, I felt really happy that he finally had noticed what I'd done. To get a compliment like that from Jack was exceptional. He left her arms like they were and began what I guessed would be a Hishi Karada, a full-body diamond harness, one of his specialties. For a novice like Dawn, it would feel very restrictive, but not painful or anything. It would also allow Jack to suspend her and display her beautiful boobs in the best possible way.

Next, he guided Dawn to a spanking bench and made her lie on her stomach, I wondered what he was going to do, give her a spanking? Her sexy butt was now in the perfect position to do so, but I was wrong. Jack began to tie her ankles to her upper thighs giving her a frog-like appearance. Once that was done, he hooked her torso harness up to one of the winches and, hoisted her in the air. When she was free from the spanking bench he moved the winch back to his tying station. Dawn was now beautifully displayed next to Elisa. Where Elisa's pussy was hidden by her hand, Dawn's was wide open, almost begging to be touched.

One of the young Masters, who'd been following Jack's handiwork asked him if he could play with Dawn's pussy. Jack pointed the guy to me mentioning I was Dawn's Master and that he need to ask my permission.

"You are this sub's Master?" he asked a bit shy.

"Yes, I am, why do you need to know?"

"I've been admiring Jack's work and learning from him and the girl he tied up is so beautiful. I think she deserves to be pleasured."

"Maybe, but what do you have in mind to pleasure her? Something painful?"

"No, absolutely not, she's got such a beautiful vulva and I would like to give her an oral orgasm if that's OK with you?"

"Why her, don't you have a sub of your own to pleasure?"

"I do, we had a very intensive session just now and she's resting for the moment."

"I see, where is she?"

"She's still strapped into the gyno chair."

When I looked in the direction of the chair, I saw this extremely beautiful young woman. The first thing that drew my attention was her full black bush, a rather uncommon sight in the club as most women were either shaved or even waxed. From what I could see of her she had a stunning body. Lean, but sporting the most luscious bosom you can imagine. If asked to describe her in a sentence single phrase, I would say "a boob man's wet dream".

"Very beautiful, Oriental is she?"

"Yes sir, she's from Japan."

"I see, OK I'll make a deal with you, as you can see I'm a photographer, well basically I'm the house photographer and I've never had the pleasure to photograph a nude Japanese girl, so you can have your fun with my sub's pussy if you'll allow me to photograph yours, do you think she would go for that?"

"She has to obey me."

"Yes you're right, but if she's completely opposed to it, I wouldn't take her picture, shall we ask her then?"

"If you think that's necessary?"

"I do my friend, I never impose my will on a woman, even if she's my sub, I push her but not beyond our agreed boundaries. Doing it that way will give both of you far more pleasure, believe me."

"OK, shall we ask her then?"

"That's the spirit, afterward we'll ask my sub if she wants to be licked by you, but you may have to wait a bit, as I still need to discipline her for unauthorized speaking before we arrived."

We approached the Japanese girl, who was still recovering from what looked like an intense pussy playing session. I could see a bunch of tools and toys on the roll-away table right next to the chair, even things I would never use on a woman's vagina like painful-looking needles and clamps. Her body was also covered in tiny red wax spots.

"I'm Leo, by the way, and you are?"

"My name is Lew and in case you don't know the studio on top of this club is mine, so if you ever want photos of the both of you, maybe in a more romantic setting, you're always welcome."

So much for the sales pitch, onward to some Oriental delight, I thought.

12