The Photo Shop Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To help the girls on their way to the ultimate pleasure I had put a finger or thumb, whatever was more convenient, on each of their love beans and diddled it. The moaning and sighing noises were increasing by the minute and so were the noises produced by my sucking and licking Claire's slippery slit and Danielle riding my cock. It was a good thing I could concentrate on my oral ministrations of Claire's quivering hole and forget about how Sunshine's pussy was milking my cock. I wondered if I was going to last very long with these two.

My suffering, if you want to call it that, was soon to end. In fact, after a good 15 minutes of riding my cock it all of a sudden felt rather chilly when Danielle stopped going up and down it and got up off of me, letting my cock slip out completely. It fell hard on my stomach, the poor thing had no idea why it was all of a sudden dumped in the cold. The same happened to my face, all of a sudden Claire's juicy quim was gone leaving me with a face covered in girl juice.

"What's going on girls, are you already tired of me? Am I disappointing you?"

"No silly, we just want to trade places."

"Oh, I see, and do I have a say in that?"

"NO!" They said in unison, with Sunshine continuing, "Today you are our fuck toy and we'll use you how and as long as we see fit. The only thing you need to do is keep your equipment hard and don't cum until we allow you to."

"But..."

"No buts, you are the one who introduced us to kinky play, now we want to go kinky on you."

What could I do? I had had a great time till now and I guess I'll enjoy the rest of the ride as well. They proved quickly that any fears were ungrounded by simply trading places. Claire took up a straddled position on my thighs, while Danielle treated me to an up close and personal view of her quim. And so I got to taste a different pussy, although I must admit they tasted rather similar. My cock on the other hand did feel the difference between a 52-year-old hairy pussy and a 45-year-old nicely shaven one. Claire's pussy was a lot tighter than Sunshine's. I could feel every wrinkle and crevice when my cock slid down into the confines of her tight channel. It felt as if her pussy tube was filled with a million fingertips each individually tickling my manhood. This wasn't going to make it any easier for me to keep from cumming.

Luckily I had the distraction of having another dessert at Sunshine's 'Y'. Based on the amount of honey that flowed out of her pussy, I had a feeling she was just inches away from boiling point. Then all of a sudden her orgasm washed over her in repeated tides that didn't immediately die away, closing my air intake off completely. When she did orgasm this time, her sighing and moaning were replaced by a bunch of perverted obscenities, I don't even dare to repeat here, after all, she's a teacher and I have no idea where she could have picked up that vocabulary. OK, one down, one to go; although over that one I had less control unless I could persuade Sunshine to move off my face.

"Mmmmmmhhhmmmmm, Darling Danielle, can you please let me have some air?"

"Sorry Lew, yes, of course, I was so far gone I didn't realize I was suffocating you."

She moved quickly off me, allowing me to take more control over Claire fucking my cock, and maybe get her to cum a bit quicker as well. I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth, trying to not shoot my load up her quivering quim in the next few seconds and I didn't want to ruin my reputation. I grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed them hard, from our play with Jeff and Rachel I had learned that Claire loved to have her tits mangled. But she also liked it when her butt was slapped, so after the tit squeeze, I moved my hands to her back and gave her ass a few good slaps. Sunshine looked at me with questioning eyes, she clearly had no idea about her sister's kinky streak.

Moving my hands back to her front I pinched her nipples between my thumb and index finger this time and gave them a vicious twist. That sealed the deal, I felt her cunt clenching, and saw her belly pulsing while she howled out her rapture. I saw this as my cue to let go as well, and immediately felt my sperm race up my shaft pushing the white creamy fluid directly into her pulsing vagina. I felt the length of her sheath convulse around me while her thighs were quivering. After my fifth squirt, Claire went silently rigid as another wave of pleasure seemed to ripple through her, then she became like a wet noodle and collapsed on top of me, still having small tremors, which I could also feel in her love channel. I gently stroked her back, while her tits pressed against my chest. After a few minutes, she lifted her head and kissed me full on the mouth. No tongue play just a loving kiss.

"God Lew, that was awesome, it was even better than I imagined it would be."

"What did you expect?"

"I had no idea what to expect, I hoped that the way lunch was served would give you some interesting ideas on what to do with the rest of the afternoon and it turned out even better than we expected. Didn't it sis?" she said looking at Danielle who was sitting on the side of the bed still a bit stunned from the overpowering orgasm she just experienced.

"Judging by your bodily reactions I think it indeed did, I'm the last one to complain after the multiple orgasms Lew gave me with his magical tongue."

"You know Lew, maybe you should give up photography and become a full-time pussylingman, or does that profession or word not exist? I bet you, you could make far more money than you do now."

"I do love to eat pussy, but only the ones I like, doing it professionally would probably take all the fun out of it, and up till now I'm OK for money."

"You could be right there, so do I conclude that you do like our pussies? And that we can expect a potential repeat performance sometime in the future?"

"If you play your cards right I could be persuaded to have another lunch with you girls, but then maybe with meat instead of fish."

"Why didn't you like the sushi?"

"I like sushi, but let me say, it's not my absolute favorite."

"OK, we'll keep that in mind for a future lunch, but the display then could look quite different."

"I could go for topless service..."

"I bet you could, we'll think about it."

Claire got off me and asked if I would like a shower. Of course, I would, especially when both of them offered to wash me. Do I need to mention that the shower lasted the better part of 45 minutes? When all 3 of us were again sparkling clean we adjourned again to the living room, naked of course and Sunshine treated me to my most favorite dessert, Dame Blanche. I can assure you it was a royal version, with 3 big scoops of vanilla ice cream, lots of hot chocolate sauce, made from the best Belgian chocolate, and a mountain of whipped cream.

The whipped cream did come out of a can and it took me all of my willpower not to use the can to decorate their gorgeous naked bodies, which would have definitely resulted in another boob and pussy eating session, followed by yet another shower session, but I was too tired to go through all that again. Age is definitely catching up with me.

Around 7 in the evening I said my goodbyes to the girls after thanking them profusely with lots of kisses for a fantastic lunch and with promises to give them the photos, on a stick of course. I was looking forward to a quiet week, with nothing special planned, how wrong this again proved to be. I would however have to get up in time as tomorrow is again a workday and Jada will be ringing my bell at 8 am.

Please bear in mind that a comment or response is to a writer what applause is to the performer at the end of the show.

12