• Authors
  • candyman666

candyman666

For the moment I'm experiencing some problems with my wife, she had a brain hemorrhage end of January and lost most of her memory, so I had to take over all of the tasks in our household and didn't have much time to write. I will try to begin again in the next few months. Thanks for your patience and the support comments you send me. If you want to read my stories in an e-pub format I recommend going to WLP Stories on Line. There I publish under the name Lew Pit.

Via this channel, I thank all the anonymous readers that give positive comments. If they wouldn't be anonymous I would certainly thank them personally.

List of the characters in the Photo Shop series in alphabetical order.
Some may only appear in later chapters

Alicia (77) The woman who at age 36 took Lew’s virginity at age 18, single.
Astrid (36) Shop owner, “Boutique Astrid” customer of Lew, single.
Bethany (44) Runs a perfumery annex Beauty parlor, single.
Catharina (49) Italian, the first girl photographed by Lew in the nude when he was 28.
Cathy (45) Was tricked into posing nude with a fake wager.
Claire Brooks (45) Danielle’s younger sister, works as receptionist at The Deerhunter.
Daisy, Joy, Chelsey, Lizzy (all 35) Horse riding friends from Dawn & Hellen Y4
Danielle Brooks/Sunshine (52) Jada’s teacher, and overaged hippy, another school buddy of Grace.
Dave (50) Garage owner husband of Hellen, afraid of horses.
Dawn (24) Daughter of Janet and George extremely long hair, amazon, single.
Elisa (22) Brazilian Sub of Jack works for him, sister of Jada, BDSM aficionado, single.
Fleur 29 Canadian lesbian
George (45) Husband of Janet no clue on how to pleasure a woman.
Georgina (50) Stewardess on the flight to Rome
Gina (28) Italian, daughter of Catharina, lesbian lover of Victoria.
Grace (52) mother of Nancy, realtor, single.
Hellen (38) Wife of Dave, Dawn’s horse riding buddy.
Jack (36) Electrician, Master of Elisa, BDSM aficionado, bondage specialist, single.
Jada (18) Sister of Elisa, a Job student who works for Lew, and is his single sub.
Janet (42) Wife of George, abused spouse, mother of Dawn.
Jeff (32) Husband of Rachel, American, owns and operates a villa compound in Florida.
John 55 American amateur photographer on board the ship
Lance (62) Wants nude pictures of his wife Cathy.
Leo (25) Master of Narumi
Lew Emmett (59) main character, retired owns the photo shop and studio, bachelor.
Linda (20) Very flexible girl, eager to start a career as a model, single.
Lizzy 50 John’s wife
Lori (56) Wife of Mel, American, former performer in Amsterdam sex clubs.
Maggy (52) Operates the local travel shop, old acquaintance of Lew.
Marianne operates the riding stables directing the carousel rides
Mel (57) Husband of Lori, American, visiting Europe again after boisterous youth
Mila (45) Thai masseuse of Lew, single.
Myrna (58) Former colleague of Lew, single.
Nancy (26) Young mother convinced by Lew to pose nude with her baby Amelia, single
Narumi (19) (Seed of beauty) Japanese sub of Leo
Petra (36) Lew’s cleaning lady ex bodybuilder, single.
Rachel (30) Wife of Jeff, American, Loves BDSM.
Tanja (42) Operates the BDSL club under the photo studio, Mistress of Vagina, single.
Vagina (24) Tanja’s sub, single.
Victoria (28) Italian, lesbian lover of Gina.
Zoé (28) Canadian lesbian

Location

Belgium

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
182Followers
3Following
10My Favorites
22My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Gardening, Writing Stories, Reading Erotic Stories

Fetishes

The Nude Female Body, The Unblemished Female Skin

Contact Author

Contact candyman666 by clicking here.