The Photo Shop – Feeling Better

Story Info
If not for Luna, Christina would be the godsend, right?
5.4k words
4.56
6.4k
7
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

(The fifth in a weekly series)

Through all of these times, Luna studied for her high school exams. It may not seem that way but you can assume that whenever she wasn't at the store or on a photo shoot she was studying online or by herself at Grandma's. There really wasn't anything else to do given the importance of the exams and the importance of the money for her family. When she sent what was left of fifteen hundred dollars after tax to her parents they were so grateful, it almost made the day worthwhile.

"I can't believe I had to make a donation to the government for getting undressed with that boy," Luna complained to Sammy about the tax. It was Friday, and they were alone. Things had been unexpectedly quiet and they were looking at the final draft of the photo book.

"You look good though," Sammy said, a huge understatement. It was ridiculous that a young woman like Luna got her kit off and let herself be felt up by a stranger for porn. It just didn't happen, not with a girl that pretty, that stylish, and with that body. It was kind of like when Maria Ozawa first came on the porn scene (before she 'rounded out') and you're thinking wow, how does someone that gorgeous need to stoop to something like this? And not just nude, but publicly letting guys touch. It was amazing to see someone special like Luna being used for porn.

"Can I ask a favor?" Luna asked as they went through the shots of her being felt up.

"Sure."

"I want... a different memory than that."

"What do you mean?"

"The memory of that guy doing that to me... it makes me dry. But you...," Luna tried to explain, "Can you be the most recent guy that touched me, not that guy?"

"Ah... are you asking me to do that to you?" Sammy asked, looking at the photos.

"Do you mind? It's not for a photo shoot, of course, we can just do it, not to put it into a photo album or anything. I don't want that guy to be the most recent guy that touched my body. It's messing with my... sleep time."

Sammy looked at the clock. Still an hour til closing.

"If we did this," Sammy asked, "I would keep my pants on too, right, like Nathan?"

"If you want. I just want to be touched by someone I like."

"Okay," Sammy smiled. "Go find a dress in the costume room. Get out of your jeans and t-shirt and into something I can reach in and under."

"No underwear?" Luna smiled.

"Of course. I'll feel you up out in the shop. Would that work?"

"I can try!" Luna grinned.

When she came out, Sammy nodded. Short flared skirt, loose short t-shirt. With the skirt waist being elastic, Luna pulled it down and off behind the counter.

"Oh, that's better," she smiled as Sammy stood behind her and gripped her bare ass with both hands. "Now I feel good. I was worried, you said you were not going to touch me again."

Sammy ignored the comment. His hands played everywhere, squeezing her breasts, thumbing her nipples, cupping her mound, dipping in for wetness, and rolling her clit.

"Customer!" Luna squealed as someone pulled into the car park. Sammy pulled his finger from his staff and picked up her skirt, putting it in a drawer.

"What are you doing?" she whispered. "The counter is too low."

"Too late now," Sammy said, ducking into hiding in his office grinning, just before a young couple came in with real film to process. There was no avoiding getting one of the delivery bags off the back shelf. Thankfully the girlfriend was looking at the print items in the display cabinet, so only the guy saw her bare ass and slit.

"Ah, baby, do you mind waiting near the car? My laptop is in it," the guy asked the girl. She shrugged and stepped out.

"Thank you," Luna blushed.

"You are beautiful," the guy nodded. "Can I see again?"

Luna looked out the front window to see if it was clear, then stepped away from the register for him. She loved the look on his face at seeing her bare pussy again. Luna walked around to his side of the counter to the front window, looking to see where the girl was. She was a safe distance away in the car.

"Why are you...?" the guy asked, happily staring. Luna was wickedly gorgeous with a shaved pussy, the last thing he expected to see that day.

"I'm here alone. I was trying some costumes on from the studio."

"I see," the guy said without really seeing. Luna moved back to finish packing away the film and printing out the receipt. She walked around the counter again to give it to him, smiling at how happy he was to see her like that.

"Can I fuck you?" he flat-out asked.

"No!" Luna laughed. "Anyway, you have a girlfriend. Your film will be here Tuesday."

"Will you be here Tuesday?"

"Go," Luna pushed him playfully.

Reluctantly the guy left and Sammy came out laughing.

"Wow, you did so well! Did you see the look on his face? You should have done this, baby," Sammy said, pulling her t-shirt up and off.

"He would never have left the store if I took my top off."

"True."

Only a few more customers came in before closing. Luna scrambled to get dressed each time, only once more getting caught with her breasts still out. Luckily it was an elderly guy who just smiled. After closing, Sammy lay her back on the bed in the studio and drank her pussy to orgasm. Luna thought of Rui as she arched her back on the same bed, squealing equally loudly.

"Oh god, thank you so much," Luna said, kissing him madly afterward. The taste of her cunt on him made the experience even better.

That night at home in bed, Luna was cured. She was able to drink from herself over and over, even her insides were starting to tingle when she fingered herself. Flirting with a man she liked and sensing how hard he was for her satisfied her entirely. Luna felt balanced again.

Sammy, on the other hand, was feeling unbearably unbalanced. Luna was driving him crazy. He badly wanted to bed her properly, over and over. Resisting the urge was killing him. There was only one short-term solution in front of him. Christina wasn't Luna, but she was the same age and was the closest substitute. If Luna had never arrived in their town, Christina would have been the godsend rather than the alternate, right?

"Hi, it's Sammy," he said over the phone.

"I was wondering when you would call me," Christina said happily.

"This is probably an odd request, and I'm guessing you have plans already, it's Friday night I know... but would you be interested in going parking tonight?"

Christina laughed. "Parking? Oh my god, yeah, okay."

"Are you free?" Sammy's heart leaped.

"I can try."

"Your boyfriend, he's not around tonight?"

"Pfft. Friday night is his night with the boys. The only time I see him on a Friday is if he sneaks into my room drunk through the window after the bars shut."

"That happens?"

"Not too often," Chrissy said. "But at least he can last longer when he's drunk. Where do you want to go?"

"How will you manage it? What will tell your folks?" Sammy asked back instead of answering.

"I'm fine, I've got girlfriends that will cover for me. But what about you? Aren't you married?"

"I'm fine," Sammy said confidently -- though in reality, he had yet to think of what he would tell Sue. "Where shall I pick you up? Can you do nine?"

"In front of the library? It will be quiet there," Christina suggested. "And just to be sure, by parking, you mean I should bring condoms with me, right?"

"If you have them."

"Are we really going to do it in the car?"

"Sure. Romance, nostalgia, it will be like living in the fifties."

Christina laughed. "I don't know what that means."

"Nine o'clock," Sammy simply said in return.

It was reckless, for sure. Sneaking off to get into Chrissy's pants was hardly going to solve his infatuation with Luna, but maybe pounding Chrissy as Luna's proxy would ease his anxiety. Luckily Sue was yawning and ready for an early night after dinner. Knowing the answer before he asked, Sammy gave her the choice of him joining her for an early night in bed and fucking her rotten, or him going down to the bar to watch a game.

"Go, watch your game!" Sue chose, of course. "But leave your car at the bar if you drink too much, we can get it in the morning."

"Yes ma'am."

Chrissy was right on time, waiting by the steps in a summer shirt and cotton shorts. She surprised Sammy by leaning over to take him in a clinch immediately as she got into the car. Sammy had expected he would need time to massage them through a period of awkwardness, but Chrissy solved that by immediately sticking her tongue in his mouth.

"I thought you wouldn't call. I thought you had just used me for sex," she smiled. A brief pang of guilt flushed through Sammy. A brief one. He was absolutely using her for sex and was hoping he could close his eyes and pretend it was Luna.

"Really? That's what I thought!" Sammy countered, nicely confusing the girl. "I was afraid to call because I worried you had just wanted sex that one evening."

"No! We said we would see each other again," Christina defended herself.

"Well, we're together now. Shall we go find somewhere quiet? What time do you need to be home?"

"School is finished for me, I don't have a curfew anymore."

"Really? No exams?"

Chrissy shook her head. "No. Mine's all practicals."

"Well, that's lovely."

As they drove they talked as people for the first time, rather than photographer and muse. It was nice, and in the absence of Luna, Sammy may have felt a pang for Chrissy instead. And there was no doubt that as they parked in a quiet place in the hills by the quarry, Chrissy looked beautiful in the moonlight.

"When you get out of the lights of town, it's amazing how dark it isn't," Chrissy said. Confusing as the sentence may have been, Sammy understood what she meant. In the absence of bright light, low light is surprisingly bright.

"Do you want to undress me?" Chrissy asked, leaning back in the front seat.

"I'd rather watch you unpackage yourself. Undress what you want me to touch."

Certainly, Luna wasn't the only babe in town, Christina had a special beauty, too. As she undid her shirt buttons and unclipped her front-opening bra, the bright moon on her young tits was spectacular. Sammy wished he'd brought his camera gear to capture it, though it would have taken so long to set the exposure and sit Christina still that the moment would have been lost.

Christina looked at him as if to ask if he wanted to start, but Sammy nodded at her pants. Chrissy smiled and undid her button and zip, pulling her shorts down, then taking her panties off.

"You really are okay with boys fucking you, huh?" Sammy smiled.

Chrissy came close to put her arms around his neck and kiss him. "I'm still not really that used to it."

"Yeah?"

"Still feels strange to have it in there. For so many years it's just fooling around and touching and stuff, right? When I finally let a guy go in there, it does feel weird still."

"But you let it happen?" Sammy grinned.

"Hmm. It's what you guys want, right, to stick it in me?"

"I do," Sammy admitted. "Let's get in the back."

With both front seats pulled and tilted forward as far as they go, it left plenty of room in the back for a tryst. Sammy had Chrissy undress him and take her shirt and bra off.

"I want you naked when you're fucked."

"Okay," Chrissy said, "I like undressing for sex, too."

She gripped his cock and tugged as they kissed, tongues entwined.

"Suck it," Sammy told her, and Chrissy obeyed, licking his shaft and bobbing her head in the half-light. Sammy maneuvered her around to gorge on her pussy as she sucked him. Her cunt was delicious and flowed a river of juice. By the time they stopped fooling around and he pushed her pelvis to his, Sammy's cock melted inside without resistance.

"Oh, you feel like you've been fucked a lot," Sammy said to her ear as she sat on his lap, facing him, cunt full of cock.

"Not that often!" Chrissy defended herself. "Does it really feel that big to you? Guys want a tight pussy, right?"

"Yours is good for fucking, don't worry," Sammy said, kissing her mouth as she ground her teen hips on his cock. For Sammy, it was wonderful to hold the tiny ass of a teenager as she humped his cock. For Christina, it was wonderful to get a proper fucking from an experienced man. He nailed her under, over, and behind. It went long enough for Chrissy to build up to her own cum -- something her boyfriend could never last long enough to give her. Sammy knew what was going on. Once Christina had shaken and shuddered, she revered him. Chrissy would do anything and everything he asked. Sammy fucked her cunt, then her mouth, then her cunt then her mouth, over and over, making her drink down her own juice. And finally, to make it a huge night for Chrissy, he spread her face down on the car bonnet and fucked and came in her ass -- the first time Chrissy had ever had anything up there.

"Oh my god," Chrissy moaned after it was done, laying on the bonnet with sperm trickling out of her rear.

"First time you've been ass fucked?" Sammy asked, standing back, looking at the gorgeous young naked thing he'd taken all the holes of.

"Yes," Chrissy shuddered. "I can't believe I did that. I didn't think I'd ever do that."

"Give your boyfriend a try?" Sammy suggested.

"I could never. He'd suspect someone taught me how."

"Which they have," Sammy laughed. "Anyway, you two are going to break up, no? Aren't you moving to different sides of the country?"

"He wants a long-distance relationship," Christina said, slowing peeling herself from the bonnet and tenderly sitting up straight. Whoa, she looked gorgeous, naked in the moonlight. "But I'm not sure it's a good idea."

"You're going to get fucked by someone," Sammy came to the point. "No way are guys around you going to let you live a chaste life with a boyfriend on the other side of the country. If you don't have a boyfriend on your arm, you're going to get laid all the time."

"I know. I'm not very good at saying no," Chrissy smiled. "I didn't even make you wear a condom, and I have no protection. I could have got pregnant."

"There's still time," Sammy said cheekily.

"I worry your penis is too dirty," Chrissy flinched. "It's been up my..."

"Yeah, I have sanitized wipes in the glove compartment."

Like a darling, Christina went and got them and carefully washed him clean -- getting him hard again in the process. This time when she turned and presented, Sammy took her vagina as she pressed her face into the bonnet.

"How many cocks have you had in here?" he asked, holding her hips and slowly pulling in and out, feeling the pussy slide on his shaft.

"I don't want to say."

"Huh? Why not?" Sammy asked.

"I'm afraid you'll feel bad about me."

"Really? Why? Can't be that many, you're only eighteen. You've had less than a year fucking guys, right?"

"Of course! I would never have sex before eighteen, who would do that! But..."

"But since then, you've had so many guys?"

"Just one night."

"Oh, what's that mean?" Sammy said, pushing in deep and holding. "What happened?"

Chrissy sighed. "My boyfriend took me to a party, older people were there. They gave us something. He passed out, but I was still awake. Those guys put me in a room, and oh, god, they all took a turn."

"Wow! Got pregnant?"

"No. Thankfully. They kept saying don't mess me up for the next guy, keep me clean for the next guy, so they all came on my face or chest. At least it could have been worse."

"How many were there, how many fucks?" Sammy said, completely wound up by the thought.

"I don't know. I think some of them did it more than once."

"You must have some idea. Two? Twenty?"

"Seven maybe? I really couldn't work it out, I was so wasted."

"Oh my god," Sammy said. He was pumping harder at her pussy, thinking about Chrissy being used for a gang-bang. "No wonder you're stretched. Did your boyfriend find out?"

"No! Of course not! He would have died if he knew that."

"So what did you do? How did he not know?"

"He was gone when I came out of that room in the morning. He thought I'd left, so he went home not knowing I was still there, getting fucked."

"Wow. Wow," Sammy said, pumping at her hard, stunned by the story. "Did you like it?"

"I don't know. It wasn't bad bad. I didn't feel guilty, I hadn't asked for it, it just happened. Those guys loved me doing it, hard not to feel a bit flattered by some of the things they said about having sex with me. One guy was nice, helped me shower in the morning, find my clothes, and got me back to my girlfriend's house I was meant to stay that night."

The rest of their fuck was in silence, but for the grunting. Sammy had never been so hard fucking a girl, and Chrissy got the full brunt of his lust. The thought of Christina serving all comers for a night was a nuclear aphrodisiac for him. The thwap-thwap-thwap of his pelvis against her ass and thighs as he nailed her brutally, echoed into the night. When he finally came, deep up her pussy, he very nearly howled at the moon.

"Oh god," Sammy groaned, "Oh shit. You're not protected... shit."

Chrissy wasn't listening. Sammy hadn't realized that he'd driven Chrissy to cum, too. She was still convulsing on his cock, not listening to a word he said. As he stepped back and out of her, Sammy prayed that most of his potent sperm had been spent on the first cum, and only the harmless stragglers were left to ejaculate into her pussy.

They dressed in silence, each doing their own. Chrissy paused to catch the sperm that was gurgling out from both places between her legs with a tissue before finally pulling her pants back up.

"What if I'm pregnant?" she asked on the way back into town.

"It would be unlucky," Sammy shrugged. "The second cum wouldnt be much. Most of it would have gone into your ass."

"I can't believe I've been fucked there," Chrissy giggled.

"How does it feel?"

"Okay, I guess," Chrissy said. "Doesn't hurt. Just a bit weird, like my vagina when guys first went in there."

"You'll fuck in the ass again, then?"

"I'm not going to ask for it. But if a guy wants to... he can, I guess."

"When you get where you're going, there are going to be some lucky guys around that meet you."

"I'm still here," Chrissy pouted. "Are you going to fuck me again?"

"You want to?"

"Of course!"

"You like it?" Sammy smiled.

"Hmmm," Chrissy nodded. "I like you make me cum. No one else has done that."

"Or pregnant. No one else has done that either."

Christina held her abdomen. "Oh god, can you imagine? You better not cum in me next time."

"No," Sammy agreed.

He dropped her back at the Library steps, kissing a long goodnight. Sammy promised to take her somewhere nice if they undressed again, that 'parking' was a once-off experience, not a lifestyle. Back home Sammy managed to get into the shower before Sue realized he was in the house. She commended him on not stinking of alcohol, and Sammy just smiled.

As he went to sleep, he confirmed his instincts had been correct. Sleeping with Chrissy was just for fun, he wasn't sipping down an emotional rabbit hole. When she left for her new school far away, that would be that. He would miss holding her little teen ass as she bounced on his cock, but that was it. If it had been Luna he'd been with that night, oh what a mess he would be in. If was Luna he had just cum in, he'd almost hope she got pregnant so he could trap her into staying with him. It was awful, right? Projecting his desire for Luna onto Chrissy was a sensible and practical compromise.

Saturday at the shop was busier, and cumming twice in Christina the night before had taken the edge off the craziness of Sammy's passion for Luna. Luna wore the same costume pieces again but with brisk trade, she was only able to get naked twice, and even then she got caught with her tits out trying to scramble her clothes back on.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers
12