The Photo Shop – Feeling Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some customer will tell Sue," Luna worried after closing time, in the studio, sat on Sammy's lap, naked, facing him.

"Yes, we better be more careful from now on."

Sue was picking them both up at five-thirty, so Sammy kept away from Luna's pussy to avoid having her stench on him in the car. Instead, he held her ass and buried her breasts in his mouth, and kissed her mouth with his tongue wrapped in hers.

"I love you," Luna said as she put her panties and bra back on with three minutes to pick up.

"I know. And you know I'm not allowed to love you back, right?"

"I know," Luna grinned, pulling on her jeans. "But you do."

"I do?" Sammy smiled.

"You do," she said, giving him a kiss.

The following Friday Luna was hoping for a quiet day in the shop again. She was looking forward to being felt up and kissed by Sammy but she didn't want to get caught naked by a customer. And for half a day it went to plan. Luna had her 'uniform' on, giving Sammy easy access to her body, and there were good opportunities to be naked for him.

Surprisingly though, Luna saw Sue's car pull in while Sammy was kneeling on the floor with his face buried in her slit. Fortunately, her top was on, all Luna needed to do was scramble her skirt up while Sammy dashed to the bathroom to wash his face.

"What's up?" Luna asked, trying to appear unflustered, despite having sopping wet inside thighs.

"Where's Sammy?"

"Out the back."

Sue went through, leaving Luna in the shop.

"What's up?" Sammy asked, also trying to appear unflustered.

"Just had a call from Bully. The shoot is a hit. They adore Luna. The genuine uniform, the genuine school, the soccer goals, they loved it all."

"That's great."

"They want a sequel already."

"Wow."

"Luna visits in the hospital and feels so bad for him that she lets him fuck her."

"Ah," Sammy said. "That's..."

"A big step," Sue finished the sentence. "She doesn't even like Nathan, she couldn't wait to get away from him."

"No chance for a substitute?"

"No," Sue said.

"Bandages wrapped around the face from the injury? Then we can swap him."

"If he was going to have bandages around his face he would already have them at the end of the first photobook. His face was showing in the hospital there!"

"I don't think she would fuck him. Or anyone," Sammy sighed. "How much? Got to be more for penile penetration right?"

"Five thousand."

"Hmm. Could give her three, us fifteen. Nathan would be fine for five hundred again. Little bastard would probably do it for free," Sammy scoffed.

"Anyway, I wanted to come and talk to you but I think I'm going to call them back and say no. The best we could do is another CMNF."

"Yeah. Fucking is a big step anyway, and you throw in who she'd have to do it with... I agree. I think we could maybe get her to agree on another CMNF, but not fucking."

Sue went back to her car and left. As Sammy came back out there was a customer, but as soon as they left Luna cheekily pulled her t-shirt up and off.

"Your tits," Sammy laughed. "They are so fucking good. The bites look amazing on them."

"You can give me some more," Luna said.

"Better not. What if we get another photoshoot? We will need bite-free breasts for them,"

"Do you have some work?"

"Only for our customers, graduation shots, an anniversary."

"Nothing for me?" Luna asked.

"You need the money, right?"

"My parents do."

"Hmm," Sammy said, "The only order we have is for something we don't hunk you're ready for?"

"What do you mean?"

"The artistic term is penile penetration," Sammy explained.

"Ah, I see," Luna nodded.

"I can still suck your tits," Sammy smiled, "But let's allow them to clean up in case any topless orders come in."

"Okay," Luna said, giving them to him.

Later that night at home, Sue got a phone call. She put it on speaker so Sammy could hear.

"Ten thousand for the shoot. The same number of frames. She visits him in the hospital until time to check out. Then she helps him to the car, but drives him to a park or field or forest or whatever you find, has to be outdoors, and she takes a blanket and fucks him rotten."

"CMNF or all nude?" Sue asked

"All nude, both of them," Billy said, "But it needs to be outdoor so it fits their other category."

"Discharge," Sammy said. "Not check out."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter. Does it have to be Nathan as the guy?"

"Can't continue a story if it's different. Why? You can't get him?"

"We can get him," Sue assured. It wasn't Nathan that would be the problem.

Their next call was to Luna.

"Honey, can you come next door a moment?" Sue asked her.

With the three of them sitting around the kitchen table, Sammy started the negotiation.

"Earlier today I said the only piece of work for you was for penile penetration, right?"

"Yes," Luna blushed.

"How do you feel about it?" Sue asked.

"Sammy said I wasn't ready," Luna answered.

"Okay, but what do you think? Are you ready?"

"What job is it?"

"Fundamentally we take photos of you with an erection in you, and the guy leaving his semen behind."

"I have to get pregnant?" Luna's eyes widened.

"Of course not. We'll make sure you're protected."

"What is it? What's the job? Who is it, who would... do it to me?"

Sue and Sammy looked at each other.

"It's a sequel."

"Sequel?"

"A continuation of the story with Nathan."

"Oh."

There was silence for a time. Sammy got up and poured them all two fingers of Baileys in port glasses.

"Seven thousand dollars for you," Sue said.

"Oh wow. Wow."

"What do you think?"

"Wow. Seven thousand. Where would I tell my parents it came from?"

"Do you think you could do it?" Sue asked, ignoring the concern.

Luna shook her head.

"Not with Nathan. I don't think I could."

"But Luna," Sue pressed, "If you're going to do it, it has to be with him. We can't substitute. It's a sequel."

"No, not him-him, not him at all, just not him... first."

"I don't get it," Sammy squinted.

"I don't know what I'm doing! I don't know how," Luna blurted out.

"You're a virgin?" Sue gasped.

"I don't know what I'm doing," Luna said again. "And I don't want my first time to be with Nathan. I mean, if it wasn't my first time, I wouldn't like it, of course, but it would just be a job, right? I don't need to like him for him to have sex with me for money, we did that already. But don't make me have my first time with Nathan. Please. And I need... some guidance. Don't make it him to teach me."

Sammy and Sue looked at each other, astounded. It wasn't a response they expected.

"Ah, okay," Sue said, brain spinning. "Do you... have a boyfriend that can... help teach you?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Oh. Perhaps... some boy you like?"

Luna thought of the boy that came into the store with his girlfriend and asked if he could fuck her. She shook her head. No way could it be him.

"No."

"Shit," Sue couldn't help but say. If they were to shoot, they would have to get it done before the client lost interest.

"You do it," she said to Sammy.

"What?" he shrieked.

"You do it. Help her out. There's no one else."

"Do what?"

"Teach her how to have sex."

"Don't be ridiculous. She doesn't have to do it at all," Sammy pointed out. "Luna can pass up the work."

"Seven thousand for her family. Two and a half thousand for our family. Don be selfish. Help her out. You don't mind, do you Luna?"

"Sue. Stop. You're telling me to have sex with Luna. Our staff."

"You'll be gentle with her. Teach her. Anyone else will just nail the poor girl. Seriously, Luna, you won't mind if Sammy teaches you how to fuck, will you?"

"No, I don't mind," Luna smiled. Sammy knew this was playing into her hands.

"You guys," Sammy shook his head. "Are you serious? You seriously want me to have sex with Luna?"

"Help her. Don't be self-centered. If you don't do it, either the money is gone, or she puts herself in danger practicing with some random guy."

"What do you want?" Sammy looked at Luna, knowing the answer.

"I don't want Nathan to be my first," she begged.

"Gee. Can we think about this properly? Give it a day. Please," Sam asked.

So the decision was deferred. That night in bed, Sue and Sammy went around the houses on the topic.

"Why would we put ourselves in jeopardy for the sake of one deal?" Sammy said. "Do we need that money so bad?"

"She does. Her family does."

"This will hurt us. You and me. After it's done, you'll hate me for doing it."

"Oh come on, I had that week at Stone's beach house," Sue said.

"Shit! Come on. That's ancient. That was before Tommy was even born. And I was there watching you do it."

"And you liked it, right? All your friends passing me around for the week, showing off at how hot your babe was."

"What happened back then has nothing to do with this now."

"I'm saying it's your turn to enjoy one and do the girl a favor. I had my turn."

"So you did enjoy it, huh? After all those years saying you persevered for my sake, you did actually enjoy it?"

"Six guys taking turns cumming in me? It was the best week of my life baby," Sue grinned.

"Seven guys," Sammy corrected her.

"How was it seven? Two in our car, four in the other car. Six."

"Plus me!" Sammy yelled.

"Oh, you. Yes, obviously you came in me too."

"You should have been honest, said you enjoyed it, you could have done it more."

"Well, I got pregnant, right?"

"Hmmm," Sammy nodded knowingly. They had to do a DNA test on their son to make sure it was Sammy's. "We didn't know that at the time. You should have just said you liked it."

"Anyway," Sue deflected, "Go and do Luna a favor, so we can get on with the work."

"Let's see how we feel tomorrow," was his response.

Next instalment "The Photo Shop -- Getting Laid" will be submitted for approval next Wednesday Dec 14, 2022!

Its a 'live' series, so suggestions welcome - as long as its quick!

12