The Photo Shop - Joined

Story Info
The day of the shoot.
6k words
4.7
14.7k
10
1

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers

(The ninth in a weekly series)

In the morning, Luna and Nathan were next door by seven for breakfast and final prep. Sammy was surprisingly upbeat about the rainy weather.

"It adds to the drama. As long as the makeup stays dry at the hospital, we'll be fine. We'll use clear umbrellas, which will frame you both perfectly, keep the light, and you can see the wet on the umbrella. Cozy. Romantic."

Luna looked at Nathan. Romantic? Oh god, this was going to be a tough day.

"Luna, are you shaved clean?" Sammy asked.

Luna stood, undid her jeans, and stepped out of them, then took off her panties and put them on the chair. Sue had a close look, running her finger along Luna's skin.

"It's good. May was well put your uniform on now, we'll go to the hospital in costume, both of you. Use this underwear, Luna," Sue said, handing her a delicate cardboard bag. "Lacy, but not too much for a schoolgirl."

Luna got fully undressed and put the underwear on in front of them, ignoring Nathan leering like he was going to enjoy having her later.

"Relatively tame, but a nice fit," Sammy nodded, in a professional mode now that Luna and he were with company.

"We leave here at eight-thirty sharp, the hospital is about twenty minutes away in this weather, thankfully on the way to the marina so we don't have to cross town after," Sue said. "Which gives us sixty minutes. I need twenty minutes for both of you here for make-up, then about ten minutes in the car just before you step out. But firstly, I suggest you two spend twenty or twenty-five minutes in the guest room alone. At the school on the first shoot, we could take our time to get it right, and down at the marina we'll also have some time to get the shot right. But at the hospital, we have to be quick in and out. We won't be able to hang around and give any clue it's an official photo shoot. Which means you guys need to have yourselves sorted in terms of kissing and passion. It can't be awkward, no nerves, no jumping at the touch. So go, you know where it is Luna, last on the left. Get warmed up. No need to have sex, we can take our time over that at the marina, but practice your clinch. We need this to seem natural and real from the first photo. Go."

Sue pushed them down the hall. Nathan was fully dressed, Luna still only in the underwear Sue had given her. Once they were in the room with the door shut, it was obvious that Sue was right, they needed a moment to compose themselves. It was completely awkward. Luna and Nathan didn't know each other at all well, and there was no natural attraction - certainly not from Luna's side.

"I guess we better hurry," Luna finally said, "Just... come. Kiss me. It's only for today."

So Nathan stepped in and kissed her, not knowing where to put his hands on her bare skin until Luna took them and held them firmly to her back. Awkwardly they kissed harder, trying to find any sort of rhythm. And now that Nathan had been forced to put his hands on Luna, he happily took advantage. He brought his hand down her back and inside her panties, squeezing her bare ass firmly.

"You don't have to do that yet," Luna complained, "Not at the hospital."

Nathan kept going, though. He pulled her panties to her thigh, holding her naked backside with one hand and fingering her clit with his other as they kissed and tongued.

"Stop it," Luna growled, "We don't need that until later."

Nathan didn't stop, though. He struck a finger up inside her, then two. Luna's panties fell to the ground and she stepped out of them, as much to avoid tripping as anything.

"Nathan, stop, just kiss me," Luna complained again as his fingers rolled and wriggled in her depths. He pulled them out, but then stuck both fingers up her ass, hiding her squeal with his mouth.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" Luna gasped. "That's not even in the script!"

"Take your bra off," he said as he kissed her.

"What?"

"Take your bra off."

"No! Take your fingers out of my ass!"

"Bra first."

"Take them out. It feels weird."

"Bra first, then I'll take them out," Nathan said, before putting his tongue back in her mouth. Luna growled and unhooked her bra, shimmying it as best she could down her shoulders and off her arms. Nathan responded by pushing his fingers further into her backside and using his other hand to put fingers up her cunt, pushing at both holes in sync.

"Stop it," Luna moaned, "This is not what we are here to do."

Nathan ignored her, moving to one side so he could finger her ass, finger her pussy and suck her breasts all at once.

"Stop it!" Luna said over and over, trying to wriggle off his grip, but he had her stuck like one of those one-bar prisons. At least he had shaved; his face was smooth as he mauled her breasts. And he didn't stop until there was a knock at the door.

"Twenty minutes. Are you done?" they could hear Sue yell out.

"Done!" Luna quickly yelled back.

When the door opened, Nathan stood straight, his hands out from between her legs and holding her back, his tongue in her mouth - all just in time from being sprung by Sue.

"Luna, you didn't have to undress," Sue sighed, "Just practice your kissing."

"But...," Luna started, then stopped. What was the point? Nathan was going to do more than just feel her up by the end of the day. She turned to face Sue, Nathan's hands reaching around and gripping her breasts and fondling them.

"Two minutes," Luna said, "Then we'll come out."

"Okay. Two minutes. But hurry, I need to start the foundation here at home."

Sue shut the door and Nathan continued to stand behind and massage Luna's breasts. She leaned back into him and raised her arms to reach behind his neck as he gripped and squeezed.

"You're going to cum inside me today," Luna said, wriggling her nude backside against the hard-on in his pants.

"Yes," Nathan nodded. "More than once."

"Hmm," Luna purred. "Are you going to do it hard, are you going to hurt me?"

"You won't be able to walk home."

"Hmm. Okay. You can. Feel free. Fuck me until I'm damaged," Luna smiled back at him. "But be sure to enjoy it. After today, you will never have these breasts in your hands again. Ever."

"I know," Nathan nodded.

"Good," Luna said brightly. "As long as we both understand what this is."

Luna moved away from him, picked up her underwear, and walked naked down the hall, back to Sue and Sammy.

The hospital part of the shoot went as well as anyone could have hoped. Luna's character in full school uniform surprised Nathan's character as he waited in front of the hospital. He was at the bus stop with his bag and a big white manila folder, supposedly full of papers and x-rays. The hospital name and logo were clearly in shot, and the umbrellas and rain somehow made the moment cheery. Luna went appropriately gently on him while kissing at first, until building to a borderline inappropriate clinch, then grabbing his bag and leading him to the car under the umbrella. There were a couple of shots of her driving in the car park with her skirt around her waist, so he could see her panties, and that was it for the hospital part of the story. Those twenty minutes in Sue and Sammy's spare room hadn't gone to plan but had certainly worked in terms of cutting through the tension between Luna and Nathan. The connection between them had been good enough to appear real.

As planned, Sue took Nathan to the marina, and Luna traveled with Sammy. And despite being grumpy with him for fucking her and then going back to his wife all the time, Luna also stuck to her personal plan of taking her skirt and panties off in the car so that Sammy could see and touch her pussy as he pleased, driving along.

"Are you ready?" Sammy asked, fingering her wetness.

"That is," Luna conceded, referring to her slopping vagina.

"And you?"

"I would prefer not to fuck him," Luna sighed. "But I know I have to. Don't worry, I will."

"We'll let the champagne help you forget when we get back."

"Hmm. Your wife. If I want to cleanse his sperm with yours later, I'll need to have sex with her again, too, right?"

"Yes. Probably."

"Not much reward."

"Let's see how we get through the day," Sammy suggested. "We'll see how things turn out later, later."

The marina got off to a rough start, however. The worst. When they got there, not only was it still pouring rain, but it seemed that another crew was already set up to do a shoot or a film.

"Oh, fuck!" Sammy groaned. He had not booked the location for obvious reasons, first, and foremost that nobody ever used the rotunda, so what was the point?

Sue, Nathan, and Luna stayed back in Sue's car, as Sammy wandered under his umbrella over to check it out in the guise of a curious onlooker. A small van had driven over the grass to the location, and there had been lights and reflectors set up under a temporary rain shelter but not placed in position. A burly security guy noticed him and slowly walked his way. The guy was big but at least looked friendly.

"Are you Sammy?" he asked.

Sammy was too shocked to answer straight away. Was he in trouble?

"It's Sammy, yeah?" the guy asked again.

"Ah, yeah. Sammy," Sammy finally said.

"I'm Keith. Mr Stokes sent us along to assist you today."

"Assist me?"

"Yeah, Mr. Stokes said that on a day like this, you could use some better lighting and my understanding is it's an erotic shoot, so better to have some security nearby for the participants. We've cleaned and disinfected the rotunda, and we've put some invisible soft matting on the benches in there in case somebody needs to sit on them without clothes."

"Oh," Sammy said, stunned. "How many... people are you?"

"There's six of us, but Mr. Stokes also said we should wait in the van and not watch the shooting if it makes the participants nervous. There's me, the cleaner, two lights guys and we have a lady that specializes in wet weather make-up. And there's Freddie the guy that owns the van we used. It was a bit short notice. The usual work equipment is all on other sites already."

"Right," Sammy said, taking it all in. "Right."

Keith took him over to the rotunda and introduced him to each of the Graystoke staff. Keith made it clear that they were fully under Sammy's instruction for the day and he could use them as little or as much as he wanted. Nodding, Sammy took a look around the rotunda. It was superbly cleaned, and it was true that in the dull weather, the rotunda was dark under the roof, some lighting would help.

"Okay, ah, thanks. This is super helpful. Thank you."

Keith looked relieved to see that Sammy was pleased.

"Can I help bring anything from the car?" he offered.

"Ah, yeah, okay. Come on. And you can help me explain to them over there!"

On the walk across the grass, Sammy filled Keith in as simply as he could as to the shoot set-up and who the people in the car were. Then after introductions, he let Keith explain why they were there. Luckily, Sammy had mentioned meeting Raymond Stokes already, otherwise Sue would have been suspicious. Interestingly, Nathan seemed more nervous than Luna did at having a crowd of people around as he had sex. Sue quietly opened a box of blue pills and handed one to him.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked him.

"I can guess. I don't need that," Nathan protested.

"If you are any chance of stage fright you will, and if you want to keep it hard after you've ejaculated you will. Be professional, and take the pill. There will be plenty of gel to keep Luna wet as well, okay?"

Begrudgingly Nathan did as told.

Sammy brought everyone over and pulled them out of the rain and into the rotunda to brief the crew on the plan.

"We start in the car, kissing and heavy petting. Luna, you get topless but leave your skirt on. Panties can come off. When you see the rotunda and decide to go there, you put just your white shirt back on, then walk through the rain with no umbrella so that your white top gets very wet and we can see your breasts through it clearly. Getting your hair wet and messy will be nice and sexy, but we don't want the makeup to run. If Graystoke could help with that, it would be much appreciated. We take photos of them walking hand in hand across the grass away from the car, and then behind them walking towards the rotunda. That vehicle will need to move. Once they are under here, they will be kissing and heavy petting, slowly getting undressed. Luna I want you to go out and dance and spin in the rain with just your skirt on, showing your tits, bare ass, and slit as the skirt spins up."

Sammy paused to check everyone was okay so far.

"Good. Then it moves back into the rotunda for oral sex, digital sex, and finally penile penetration. It's photos, not video so you can wait for me to instruct each time. You don't need to know all the plan now. Needless to say, anything you can think of that could happen to you later Luna, will probably happen."

"Is he going to finger or fuck me in the ass?" thinking of Nathan fingering her there in the spare bedroom.

"Okay, everything you can think of except for that, we have not got anything anal on the list of requests. What is requested, however, is that the ejaculation goes inside Luna and then we can show it dripping out of her. Have you got that Nathan? Cum in her not on her. Right? And after Luna has been cum in we will have some frolicking around completely naked, either in the rotunda or out in the rain - nudity and fresh love, both of them carefully holding Luna's abdomen preciously because they both know that chances are, Nathan's character just got Luna's character pregnant. Young passion, and the nerd got the cheerleader pregnant. All good?"

All was good, and the Graystoke crew helped Sammy a lot, they followed his direction entirely. The first real intimate kissing and nudity for the shoot was in Sue's car. No lighting, just the camera, sometimes shooting from the backseat, sometimes shooting from outside the passenger window. Luna and Nathan were kissing the whole time, just in case Sammy was ready. Luna let Nathan feel her up as much as he wanted, or as much as he was directed by Sammy. Taking off her blazer, undoing shirt buttons, putting his hands up her skirt to finger her inside her panties, suck her tits, get his cock out for her to tug and suck, pull her panties down, and show him her shaved pussy.

Then came the walk through the rain with just her skirt and white shirt, even her shoes off by then. The rain didn't show up her shirt enough, so they sprayed her with water to make it more see-through. The effect was great. Her nipples were rock hard and the color was perfectly clear through the translucent material. Luna was asked to dance around in the rain while Nathan looked down from the rotunda, her hair saturated. In just her skirt, she came up and gave Nathan a blowjob, and then she leaned back on a bench while he sucked her cunt. All of the Greystoke crew and Sue were watching on, none of them had been sent to hide in the van.

After they both got completely naked, but before the first time Nathan's cock struck into her, Sammy hit pause, and took Luna aside for a talk.

"Okay," he said quietly. "He's going to fuck you now."

Luna took a deep breath and nodded.

"The Greystoke crew," Sammy said. "If you prefer, I can get them to sit in the van. Not watch."

"I think it would be better," Luna said. "It's been strange, they're all staring at me having sex. It's unsettling."

"Well, I wanna say, though, I think we owe them. They're working here, we're not paying them..."

"Raymond is?"

"Maybe. But even so. I think we should let them watch you get fucked. As some sort of compensation."

"Sammy. Please no. It's embarrassing just being here naked with them. They've seen me suck cock, they've seen me eaten out, it's enough."

"Come on, look at them. They'd be super disappointed if they didn't see you getting nailed."

Luna looked over at the group of strangers.

"It's embarrassing."

"Luna, you'll be fine. Let them enjoy watching you get fucked, a live show, it will make their day."

"You care more about them than me?"

"Luna. Let the guys have their fun. Watching you fuck, it's a rare and intimate moment, it's special. They'll be hard like rock seeing you take cock, and getting cum in. Let them see it, yeah?"

Sammy was telling not asking. He led Luna back to her work.

"Alright everyone, get in a good spot if you want to watch her, just not in front of the camera. Nathan, use the gel if you need, get her to hold onto that post where the lighting is set up, and kick open her legs from behind. That's it. Now, fuck her!"

Luna shrieked and her head went back as Nathan struck fiercely up her vagina from behind, with a camera and eight people watching on. Having waited a long time to put his cock in that girl, and knowing it wouldn't happen again in the future, Nathan went nuts slamming Luna. Because it was a photo shoot and not filming, the guys watching on were cheering and hooting, and generally raucously approving of Nathan being fierce with her.

"Okay Nathan, slow it down," Sammy said. "I need to take shots with it fully out and fully in, no blurring. Slowly, slowly. That's it. Do her slow. Nice and slow. Her face looks better like that, too. Need you to look like you're enjoying it, too, Luna. Either orgasmic pleasure or eternal gratitude for the cock you're getting, either is fine."

Luna held on to the pole as Nathan held her hips. She watched guys holding their cock over their pants as her body rocked and her breasts snapped back and forth. Sammy had Nathan move her into different positions to fuck around the rotunda, and the crowd followed like they would with the leader on the last day of a golf tournament. It wasn't just the cock in her (of a guy she didn't like) or the embarrassment of guys holding their crotch and watching her opening her vagina to it - it was the longing, loving looks she had to give, the kissing, the face of ecstasy, the total immersion in each other that the story called for. Baring her soul was more humiliating than baring her slit. And after forty minutes of following instructions on how to fuck and be fucked, when Nathan was finally called by Sammy to cum, he pulled out and blew his load onto her face. She couldn't open her eyes for the semen pooling on her eyelids. She dare not call for a tissue in case it ruined the pictures Sammy took.

"Shit!" she heard Sammy say in the background, and then closer to her, "Luna, can you scrape it off and drink it as I take photos? It's not what we planned, but we better do this as a backup."

Luna followed instructions, dabbing it off her face, holding it up to show how gooey it was, and then licking her fingers clean, drinking Nathan's semen.

"Sue, can you get Luna the robe?" Sammy said afterward. It wasn't cold, but after their erotic exercise, Luna was covered in sweat, and the rain was damp. "Okay, everyone, pow-wow. Now."

Luna, Sue, Nathan, Keith, and the crew gathered in the middle of the rotunda.

"Okay, we've got a problem. Nathan, we said at the beginning you need to come in her, not on her. Why did you pull out when I asked you to come?"

"It's okay," he said. "I can come more than once. 'Specially after the tablet your wife gave me.'

Sammy sighed.

"Nathan, just how much sperm do you think you're gonna have left? We need to show it dripping out of her and you just put ninety percent of your goo all over her face. Even if you can fuck her again, and even if you can manage to cum, how much do you think is gonna be left for the stalactite of semen expected to come out of her pussy?"

"I don't know, I can try," Nathan shrugged.

"Go on then," Sammy bristled. "Can you get it up again? Can you fuck her right now? I don't need to take photos of it again, but I do need to take photos of the sperm leaking out. So, go, fuck her again now, cum in her again now, let's see if you've still got the sperm left to take those photos."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers
12