The Photo Shop - Joined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan was not feeling confident about Sammy's challenge, but in front of everyone he couldn't back down or ask for time to recover.

"Fine."

"Okay Luna, go open up, let's get this guy in you again."

Luna couldn't believe it, after all of that she had to let him fuck her again because he blew a load on her face instead of inside her pussy. At least this time no photos were being taken and so she didn't have to pretend to be in love. Luna made a point of showing how much disdain she had for the guy that got back on top of her and started humping with a three-quarter hard cock.

It took so much longer than either Luna or Nathan would've liked for him to be able to cum again, albeit for very different reasons. Nathan had to move her around and try it below and on top and from behind, and in the end, it needed Luna talking dirty about how much she loved cock to get him over the edge.

When she stood afterward, everybody, including Luna was looking between her legs to see what would come out.

"Fucking nothing," Keith groaned.

"Jump up and down," Sammy suggested.

"Nothing," Sue said, shaking her head.

"Fucking amateur," Sammy growled at Nathan.

"We'll, I am! I've never done this before, and you know that!"

"Do you guys have any methylcellulose? Or any of the fake jizz products?" Keith asked as Luna failed to give birth to a single drop of white.

"No," Sammy said timidly. He was an amateur, too, he realized.

"There's only one solution," Sue sighed.

"What?"

"We don't have fake jizz, but we do have real semen."

"Where?"

"In all of you guys," she sighed.

"Fuck," Sammy groaned. Oh god, it probably was the only way to get the shot.

"What's that mean?" Luna asked, her robe on but open at the front.

"It means one of us needs to ejaculate on you," Sammy said warily, unsure of how Luna would take it.

"Oh," she said, still processing it.

"Well," Sue retorted. "If you really want to be sure of the shot... you should probably get all of you to cum in her. At least a few of you. No point in having a dribble when you could get a good chunk to come out."

For a time everyone was silent.

"What do you think?" Sammy asked Keith. "Would any of your crew help?"

Keith turned and looked at them, all but the make-up lady shrugged and nodded. A couple held back a smile.

"Is she protected? From pregnancy? Don't want to have paternity slapped on us."

"Yes," Sue said decisively. "I oversaw an IUD in her myself. I went with her to the clinic."

"And she's clean?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay. I guess we can help."

Everyone turned to look at Luna.

"I don't get it," she said anxiously.

Sammy took a deep breath.

"We need to get a shot of your vagina leaking sperm. It's central to the story. And our resident idiot here is out of juice. So we need to substitute these guys in. No photos, just put sperm in you. Quick in and out. And to be sure we get enough... we'll probably let more than one of them ejaculate in you."

"Can't you do it?" Luna asked.

Sammy looked at Sue. "I guess?"

Sue nodded, it would be an easier start for Luna. "You first. The others follow."

"Umm, if we're going to cum in her off-camera, maybe it should be private?" Sammy suggested. "Luna, would you be more comfortable?"

Luna took a deep breath.

"It's just in and out to cum, right?" she asked. Luna sat on a bench, took off her robe, and opened her legs. "They've all seen me do it already, just get it over and done with. Please, be quick."

"I'll go first if you don't mind?" Keith chipped in.

Sue looked at Luna and Sammy, who shrugged.

"Go ahead."

Keith went over to stand where Luna sat. He undid his buckle, button, and zip, sweeping his pants and boxers down in one. He was mostly hard already, but nodded down and told Luna, "Suck."

Luna sat up straight, reached out to tug, and then leaned forward and put that man into her mouth. Sammy turned away. He had mentally prepared himself to see Luna with Nathan, and he knew she hated the guy. He could treat it entirely professionally. But seeing the perfect body of Luna sitting up straight with those perfect perky breasts and sleek nude hips and sucking and tugging the monster cock of Keith - who they knew nothing about before that day - it was unbearable. When he was fully hard, Keith sat next to Luna, and let her sit on his lap facing him. She held his cock upright and placed it in the center of her shaved slit. Sammy couldn't help but turn to look as Luna cried out as she pushed down onto all of it. Keith gripped her ass and sucked on her breast as Luna went to work with her hips on his cock.

Sue and Sammy shared a look. Keith was not being quick, he was holding on to enjoy himself, to enjoy his time with that beautiful young girl. Should they tell him to hurry? Luna was doing everything she could to entice the cum from the guy, and Keith was clearly in heaven. His hands moved all over her body. When they kissed, when their tongues met and they mouthed passionately, Sammy had had enough.

"Cum in her," he reminded Keith. "You're holding things up."

"Sorry babe," Keith said to Luna, "Been told time's up."

He held her hips tight to his pelvis and let go of his cum, exploding into the depths of Luna's young vagina

"I can feel it," she said, kissing him as he squeezed the last drops into her.

"Don't get off like that," he told Luna once all of his gunk had seeped into her. "Let me turn you to the bottom so it doesn't leak."

Keith flipped Luna over to lay on the bench, before he slowly pulled back, trying not to drag too much of the semen out.

"Okay, who is next?" Sue barked. "And quicker than what we just saw, if you could, guys?"

"Maybe one is enough?" Sammy said to Sue.

"Better to have a couple more, to be sure."

The driver volunteered next, and Sammy was happy to let him go. He didn't think he really wanted to put his cock into Luna when it was full of another guy's fresh sperm. Under Sue's instruction, the driver kneeled down so Luna could suck his cock hard without sitting upright and losing the sperm that had been shot in from Keith. And then when the driver fucked her, it was with her hips lifted above her head, so nothing would leak as he pumped her. That guy didn't take as long as Keith, he lost control after just a couple of minutes stroking in and out of the gorgeous young nude.

The two lighting guys came at her together, one of them turning Luna over and pulling her ass up into the air and the other one sitting on the bench near her head. One started fucking her from behind and the other pulled her mouth to his cock.

Sammy didn't want to watch, but couldn't take his eyes off it. Beautiful stunning gorgeous young Luna was being spit-roasted in the middle of a park in the middle of the day by two guys that she didn't even remember the names of. And the lads had every intention to enjoy their windfall, Luna was thoroughly fucked by the first guy until Sue gave him a hurry-on, and then Luna was thoroughly fucked by the second one as she sucked the first guy's cock clean. When the second lighting guy finally held her hips and dropped his load into the mess inside Luna, she was exhausted.

"That's it? Anyone else? Sloppy sixths anyone?" the guy asked as he pulled out. Sammy shook his head. The cleaner looked at Luna, then Sue.

"Don't really wanna go in after that mess has been put in her, but do you mind if I cum in her mouth?"

Sue laughed, and said, "Fine. Let's get the shots first before the cum gets absorbed in too much. You can get your blow job after the shooting is done."

Sammy came over and put Luna and Nathan back into the position he wanted. She had her back to the camera, standing giving Nathan a loving hug and kiss with a massive long drop of cum hanging down between her legs. It was the perfect shot - extremely sensual. Thinking to have so many guys cumming in Luna was a brilliant recovery on Sue's part, a great idea.

Sammy took lots of photos of the cum leaking from her. One was especially good, Nathan and Luna both holding her tummy when you could see the white from her vagina in the foreground and delight on Luna and Nathan's face in the background in an obvious reference to having just made a baby. Good old Nathan managed to get hard again, so Sammy took a couple of more photos of him fucking Luna at the supposed moment that he had given her a baby, the moment when both of them understood what had just happened, and they were happy about his cock leaking sperm into her unprotected vagina.

As a finale, Sammy took photos of those two walking around in the rain, kissing and hugging each other naked and in love.

And that was that. Nathan had had his last piece of Luna. Her robe went on and everyone began to pack up. The last thing to do was for the cleaner to sit on the bench while Luna knelt in front of him and sucked his cock.

"Naked, please?" he asked. Luna took off her robe, moving so he could feel her up while she sucked him and after some time drank the cum that exploded into her mouth.

The ride home with Sammy was for a long time silent, Luna still in just her robe which she took off once they were no longer in sight of anyone. She leaned on the door, putting her feet on Samia's lap and opening her legs.

"I'm a whore now," she said, thinking not just about the shoot but about the money she had in her bank from Raymond. "Paid to fuck."

"You're an actress. A model. You played a part. And all those other guys, that was being agile, solving a problem. Very professional."

"Did you feel bad, me opening my legs like this for all those guys?" Luna asked, widening her thighs even more. Her labia were red and swollen from overuse.

"Nathan I was prepared for. The others... that was difficult for me to watch. And for you, I guess?"

"I'm a whore now," Luna sighed.

Sammy didn't know how to answer that, so he didn't.

They got home before Sue because she had to go and drop Nathan at his place, which gave them a chance to kiss, and for Sammy to feel her up under the robe. They ordered food and it was delivered just as Sue came home.

"Can I take a shower?" Luna asked.

"Yes," said Sue. "Why don't we all go in. Together. End of shoot wrap party."

Luna sighed and followed Sue to the bathroom, and Sammy trailed after.

"I thought you didn't want to get undressed with Luna?" Sammy said once in the bathroom, trying to show Luna he was at least trying to keep Sue from her.

"Just this once, we are all freezing and wet."

Luckily, the shower cubicle was big. In the beginning, Sammy was the outsider as Sue took Luna into a clinch and kissed her lips, playing with her breasts.

"I'm not lesbian, I swear," Sue said as she took Luna's hand and brought it between her legs. "But your body, these tits, watching you get fucked, I can't help but touch. I'm so sorry."

Sammy moved to a position so that Luna could tug his cock as she fingered his wife. Sue and Sammy took turns kissing her lips, and her breasts. They fingered her together, each of them forcing two fingers into the girl. Rock hard, Sammy moved behind Luna and brought his cock between her legs.

"Give the girl a break. She's had five of those today. If you need to fuck, use mine," Sue said, turning and leaning on the wall. So Sammy held Luna and kissed her mouth while he humped at his wife. He reached down and fingered her, while Luna played with Sue's clit which drove her wild.

"I want a turn," Luna said, so Sammy struck up her from behind as Sue sucked her breasts and played with her clit. Luna lost it, which took Sammy over the edge, too. He didn't know how to feel about having his turn dropping a load in Luna's vagina after so many had already. For a time after cumming he stayed hard and connected to her as Sue kissed her mouth, then left the shower first to get a third towel for Luna. Sue came back and stood at the shower door watching Sammy still slowly humping their staff.

"You are so beautiful to watch having sex," she smiled. "You've got the perfect body for it. I love your tits."

"You look good, too," Luna said, groaning at the cock still fighting to stay hard in her.

"Pfft. You're being polite. You wanna stay here tonight? Come to bed with us? It would be nice to sleep naked with you."

"After my exams finish, would that be okay?"

"Sure."

By the time Luna crawled into her own bed, she was exhausted. She slept naked but didn't use the vibrator - if anyone had enough sex for the day, it was Luna.

Next instalment "The Photo Shop -- Kalon" will be submitted for approval next Wednesday Feb 15, 2023!

It's a 'live' series, so suggestions welcome - as long as it's quick!

12