The Photo Shop - The Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Paul looked back with pride at his performance. He lasted longer than either of them expected, and even after he finally came deep inside Luna's body, the tablet kicked in and he was able to both linger, and perform again later. And it was just as enjoyable laying around with Luna naked, post-coital; talking and watching her move in her natural state. There was a small balcony which Luna had no fear of standing on looking out over the small town.

"So am I the only student you've fucked?" Luna asked.

"Of course."

"If you could, who would you do next?"

"From school?"

"Yeah, but students, not teachers. Which one would you like to have a try with?"

"Students? In your year?"

"Yes, better not think about anyone younger than me."

"Okay. In your year, Mary Pope."

"Oh yeah? She does it for you?"

"Okay, let me clarify, Mary Pope is number two," Mr. Paul said. "After you."

"Okay, okay, I got it," Luna said, coming to lay on the bed, her gorgeous ass there to be ogled, and touched. "She's a little one, huh? You want one that won't open up easy?"

"Yeah, just once I'd like to try someone who looks like she might break."

"She does," Luna agreed. "That girl has no breasts though."

"She does!" Mr. Paul defended her. "She's in my house at the swimming carnival. Even in the school swimmers, she looks to have enough there worth playing with."

"I would have thought all the teachers would go for Victoria. She's the voluptuous one."

"Nah. For me, Mary small up to you big is my range. The size Victoria is, it's just not for me."

"Give it a try, when she's out of her clothes she's pretty stunning."

"That I know. That I've seen."

"What? How?"

"I caught her."

"Caught her?"

"Yep."

"Doing what? Where?"

"You know that space, under the stage with the mats? The little door? I fucking heard it. I opened the door and it was right there in front of me."

"Who?"

"Victoria and a guy."

"Which guy?"

"I won't say who, but it was all over, she was legs open and mopping up."

"Holy shit. Mopping up from on her or in her?"

"She said it had only gone on her, but that guy looked pretty guilty, I think he lost some in her before he pulled out. But we made her take a pregnancy test and everything else, thankfully she was clear."

"Shit. Her parents are pretty straight, they just have been furious."

"That was a big debate. Because they were both eighteen, a couple of the senior teacher group felt that we had no right to break their privacy. But then others said because it was on school grounds in school time that we had every right to tell the parents."

"So what happened?"

"In the end, we took a conservative approach, and simply punished them for inappropriate behavior on school grounds."

"Shit, that's how Victoria missed the Arts Festival!"

"Exactly."

"Holy shit, that's interesting. Who the hell was the guy? I don't anyone she ever dated in school, she was always off after the older ones."

"I'm not telling that."

"Come on," Luna said rolling over and opening her legs to him. "I'll give you my cunt if you tell me."

"That's an amazing offer," Mr. Paul nodded. "Except, I've already had it, several times. I'll need more than that."

Luna rolled back over and stuck her hips up.

"I'll let you fuck me in the ass if you tell me."

"No. You said you don't like that, I'm not going to do that."

"Aw come on! Fuck my ass and tell me!"

"Both of those things would be the wrong thing to do," Mr. Paul shrugged, smiling.

"Wow, you're stubborn," Luna said, giving up. "Anyway, you better fuck me one more time before you take me home. That story has me sopping wet."

The last entry of Mr. Paul into Luna was the longest, and arguably the best. He was on the superhuman pill, and Luna was in the mood to be nailed violently - the type of noisy, wild sex to make their neighbors ring downstairs to change rooms.

Mr. Paul parked down the street away from Luna's house to drop her off. A quick kiss, a quick last fingering, and that was the final time Luna saw him. Again, they connected on socials, but never talked or chatted. What would be the point? Their sex had a life expectancy of one day, they both knew that - and it had been a full and rewarding life.

Nathan

Oddly enough, Nathan and Luna ended up at the same school. They'd never talked about their lives and ambitions when they had been back on set. If they had, Luna would have known Nathan was not just a delivery guy, but a Chem whiz. He had deferred his start one year to earn some money, and piece together some projects that he could use in his first year of study. It was a shock to both of them when they bumped into each other at the campus stationary store - although the science buildings were away on the other side of campus, so they didn't run into each other too often.

Nathan being in the same school was the catalyst for Luna's seedy past reaching her classmates. Photos of Nathan balling Luna started popping up on social media. Luna suspected Nathan himself started it, a boost to his ego, nailing the babe in Humanities so graphically. It meant any pretense of innocent beauty was washed away. Knowing she'd done porn, all manner of guys aggressively hit on her. Some of them were handsome. And as Luna found out, some of them were great at fucking her. Luna's only rule was don't let it get in the way of study - but if her assignments were on track, her notes in order, and test revision under control, Luna would give herself to mostly anyone who asked. Her beauty was timeless, and her body was in great nick. All the sex kept her fit and trim. As Sammy predicted, there were some boys with broken hearts when they found out Luna wouldn't date guys, but only sleep with them. But as Luna predicted, lots of guys were delighted in their surprise that one of the hottest babes on campus coughed up her shaved pussy so easily. Luna was a sure thing for even the most modestly handsome of guys.

Not for poor old Nathan, though. Hearing from so many people how brilliant it was to spend the night fucking Luna, he hoped she might have forgotten to never let him hold her bare breasts again. She hadn't. Luna simply laughed when he asked in line at the cafeteria one day.

"You're kidding right?" Luna giggled.

"But you fuck anyone who wants to fuck you," Nathan pleaded.

"Mostly," Luna agreed. "Anyone, except you."

"Luna, please. We've got history. Let me have another turn."

"I'm not fucking you, Nathan. Ever. You could have been nice. You could have been gentle. But you treated me like a sex toy. You fucked me so hard when those guys were watching in the park. Showing off. And that time at Sue's place, in the bedroom, that was abuse. Sexual abuse. You said you'd stop fingering my ass if I took my top off, but even after I gave you my tits you stuck your fingers up there even further. Up my ass!"

People in the queue were embarrassed to listen to Luna get increasingly angry with Nathan.

"You know, my student counselor said my behavior may have been brought on by sexual abuse. If it was, it was you that was the one to do it. So no, you can't fuck me again."

"I'm sorry," Nathan said, aware of the eyes on him, "I was trying to break the ice."

"You were trying to break my backside, you stuck those fingers so far into my ass. I asked you to stop."

"I'm sorry," Nathan said genuinely, then left the line. He didn't say anything more than hello to Luna after that, he dare not. From afar he had to watch as Luna only said no to guys if she had study to do, or they were called Nathan. In his second year he successfully applied to change schools rather than watch the queue of guys waiting in the ticket line for Luna, one he was banned from.

Raymond

Luna and Raymond were connected on a level that was agile and unbreakable. The distance between their ages and life helped them stay close. They didn't constantly run together and grate, those two were simply in each other's mind and soul. The near disaster of the fire was part of it, the way they had worked together calmly to get through. Luna trusted his judgment, and Raymond trusted Luna could independently do what was needed. After spending nearly two months at home with her folks with only one 'indiscretion' with Mr. Paul, Luna made her mind up.

"I want to leave university with five hundred thousand dollars in my bank. How do I do that?" Luna asked Raymond on a video call.

"After tax?" Raymond said. "That will be north of eight hundred in income."

"Okay," Luna said, remembering how annoyed she was about paying a donation to the government for giving her body to Nathan. "Is that possible?"

"You could fuck eight hundred times as a high-class hooker."

"That sounds like a lot. Every day for three years. Doesn't seem practical. Can't I do movies? How much do those girls make?"

"What kind of movies?"

"I don't know, sex ones I guess."

"If you're a star, you can earn plenty. But that's like saying you want to be a famous YouTuber. You'd need to be more than just a girl who fucks, you'd have to get famous. Thousands try but only a few scrape through."

"You can help me," Luna said straight.

"I can, but it's no guarantee. I don't cast, and I don't direct anymore either. I have people I trust who are good at their jobs. They'd have to want to cast you, and not just once if you want real money."

"Can I sleep with them, will that help?" Luna asked.

"Maybe, but those days are disappearing. More women are part of the decisions, for a start. And the men are worried about blowback. No, if you want to make an impact by taking your pants off, you're better off letting them see you fuck other people rather than fucking them."

"What's that mean? How?"

"We get you to a few parties. Make sure you get gang-banged in a public setting, let everyone see what you're prepared to do when asked, and how you can give sex without coming across like an airhead."

"Airhead?" Luna asked.

Raymond laughed and mimicked, "Oh baby what a big cock you have, baby, fuck me baby, ooh, ooh, ooh, it's so hard, baby, ooh, ooh, ooh, that's it, fuck me, baby...."

"Okay, okay, I get it."

"No one cliche earns proper money. Remember that. The airhead ooh-ooh-ooh crowd will only ever earn pocket change. If you want the money you're after, you'll need to act in a way we can't tell you're acting, rather than acting like you're in a pantomime, or a Shakespeare play."

"I can do that."

"When is your term break? Come and stay with me. I'll get you in front of a few people."

It was more than just a 'few' people. Luna let herself get gang-banged by any and all takers at three private parties. Once on a blanket on a courtyard lawn, once on the carpet floor of an expansive games room, and once on lounges by the pool of a private villa. Each time Raymond compared the show, pointing out the highlights of Luna's body, the type of sex she was willing to give, and the natural method of her acting. He said nothing of her beauty, there was no need, people could see that for themselves.

"Two hundred and fifty thousand you can have her for. Luna will brighten your movie immeasurably. She will do any nudity or sex act you need. You can see for yourself," Raymond said, directing the guys to beat her and rape her. The beating was mock, but not the raping. Luna carried herself brilliantly, screaming out for help and squealing in pain so well that some onlookers fretted it was genuine distress. They were relieved to see her hugging and kissing the guys lovingly after they'd all had their turn ejaculating into Luna by force.

"You did well," Raymond nodded, back in his office on Luna's final day before returning to school. She was naked, walking the room, looking at all the paraphernalia in his cabinets. Dry sperm was crusted on her inside thigh.

"At what? Fucking you earlier?" Luna smiled.

"Yes, that, too. I meant the parties. Very impressive. Lots of interest."

"Thank you."

"Hard to believe you were a virgin only a few months ago."

"Feels like years ago."

"You still carry yourself as a young learner, though. You're not coming across as seasoned."

"I'm fresh meat," Luna guessed. "How long does it last?"

"If you can make it past the fucking, it could go forever. If you only ever make sex films, a few years maybe."

"Are people really going to pay as much as you said to have me in a film?"

"No, not at first," Raymond laughed. "That was me establishing your brand. We'll let the first taker have you for next to nothing on the proviso they tell everyone they paid a quarter mill. Doing that either will or will not open the floodgates. If it doesn't, then you're sunk after one movie. I can't put you out there at that price and then shop you around for pittance afterward, that would hurt my brand, too. Taking the big income path we have, it will be on or off pretty quickly."

"So if my first movie fails, then I go back to a regular life?"

"No, there'd be plenty of houses that would take you just for porn. I could introduce you. Still better money than whoring yourself."

"But being a prostitute, it's private at least. Family and friends won't know it, won't see it."

"Yeah, well, right up til one of your classmates buys a night from you."

Luna shuddered at the thought of unknowingly turning up on Nathan's doorstep.

"You seriously considering whoring?" Raymond asked.

"Let's see if this works out, first," Luna sighed. It did seem easier to take her pants off one-on-one in a hotel room with a stranger rather than do it on set with everyone watching, and the film being out in the world. She'd already taken so many strangers to bed just for fun, it wasn't a huge leap to get paid for it. "The stigma of being a whore, though, I do worry it might stick to me more than doing porn. I don't know why."

"I agree. Diaz doing a porno in her past is kind of cool. If she'd been outed as a hooker, she would have been judged worse."

"Hmmm."

Raymond leaned back with satisfaction, watching such a beautiful young girl walking naked around his office, full of his sperm. Luna asked about the trophies and awards and photos, soaking up Graystoke's history. She was determined to do well in whatever movie she got to make.

"It's your last night," Raymond said. "What can I get you? You've taken to the gang-bangs nicely. I'll send some guys to your room tonight if you like? A bunch of them."

"Hmmm. Can I just have those two with the leather belts?"

"The long-haired blonde and the weightlifter guy with the short beard."

"Yes. Can I just have those two?"

"I'm sure they'd be delighted you chose them to spend the night with you, Luna."

"Thanks."

"You really do like the big ones, huh?"

Back in school, it took Luna a week and a half for her to be comfortable taking in a one-night stand again, after her last night at Raymond's house. She had clearly taken on more than she could chew with those two staying overnight. They treated her like two Rottweiler puppies would a rag doll. Luna went so far as to see the campus doctor to double-check that everything was still in place, including her IUD.

"All clear," she had been told, "Back and front."

"I can sleep with guys again? It's okay?"

"If it doesn't hurt, go ahead."

"Okay, that's a relief."

Her part in her first movie was filmed in two days over a weekend, a horror film. Luna wasn't in the second half. She was the high school bombshell, nude in every second shot, fucks around with a bunch of guys, full-penetration, swallowing cum, the lot. Her boyfriend gets jealous and goes mental. Fuck, torture, rape, naked death with things up her vagina, all the usual horror film crap. Then he goes nuts all over town until he gets pitchforked by the crinkly old gardener just before he was going to slash his own mother.

Ridiculous as it was, it was the perfect calling card for Luna. She was gorgeous. Audiences loved that someone so pure-looking could make such a dirty film. All the indy film mags asked her how tough it must have been to do those nude scenes, they all assumed she was method-acting, that she was way out of natural character by being so naked and promiscuous. Every horror flick production in the country wanted her to join them after seeing the revenues from her first film.

"No," said Raymond, having traveled to meet her in a hotel near Luna's school. "No more horror. It's a pit of despair. You'll go in there and never come out. Being violently raped and killed once in a movie career is artistic. Twice is just weird. No, we'll wait for something less violent. And I'm putting your price up."

"Really? I didn't even get paid for this one."

"That's not what the rumor is," Raymond grinned. "No, you're minimum is three-fifty, and you'll only do love scenes next."

"Okay," Luna shrugged. Raymond knew all the things about the industry she didn't.

"Love story. Full hardcore. Swallow, creampie, everything, but it must be a love story. Then after that, you change your name - and from that moment on, softcore only."

"Softcore?"

"Full frontal nudity. Breasts and ass can he held and kissed, but no cock, no penetration, no blowjobs, no sperm. Fucking simulation only. R, not X. Mainstream acceptable."

"Did you say change my name?"

"Yes, no more porn name."

"But Luna Roche is my real name."

"Which is now a porn name. Especially after your next movie. We need to leave it behind when you cross over from X to R. Can't have teens googling your name and getting pics of that stake stuck a yard up your pussy."

"It was a fence post," Luna corrected him.

"Same difference."

"What name?"

"Don't know. Anything you always wanted to be?"

"My parents will kill me."

"For what? Changing your name or for some guy sucking your tits on the big screen?"

"Both," she sighed. "Can girls be called Maxwell?"

"Maxine?"

"I prefer Maxwell. In a ladies' suit with a fedora hat."

"Hmm, Maxwell might not be a good name right now. Not for a few years anyway, until everyone forgets," Raymond smiled.

"Forgets what?"

"Geez, do you ever read the news? Raymond teased her. "Anyway, you want to put clothes on, go out to eat?"

"Can we stay? I don't get to be naked with you like this very often anymore."

Raymond loved how she walked around the room bare whenever they had a discussion. Luna was a spectacular nude in motion. Gorgeous.

"I love cumming in you," he said out of the blue.

"Surely you don't have any more?" Luna grinned, holding her abdomen. "Surely every bit of you is already in me."

"Not just me, I'll venture. I suspect you've been cum in already today before I came up here."

"Maybe," Luna smiled, her entire body flushing red.

"Boyfriend?" Raymond accused.

"No. Of course not."

"Good. No steady beau before you flip away from X. I'm serious. And you'll need to cut back on the one-night stands once we make that change. Unless they're with a famous singer. But only singers - no actors."

Luna sighed. They'd spent a week in Raymond's special tutorial for budding movie stars. She knew all the rules and had been tested on them.

"Yes, I got it. Lead singers only."

"And only once. Don't date them, you'll look a fool when the next chick fucks them. You be the next chick doing the fucking, not the girlfriend, then get the hell out of there."

"Raymond. I know. I passed your damn test."

"Just revising," he shrugged, hands in the air.

It took a couple of months, but Luna's payday finally came, just as she was starting to stress about her bank balance. As required by Raymond, it was a love story - of sorts. Boyfriend, lots of sex, indoors and out. He disappears, supposedly either on the run from bad guys or killed by them for gambling debts. Consoled by boyfriend's business partner. Drunk sex leads to more sex, then eventually getting married. The honeymoon had wicked sex and nudity. Boyfriend turns up when they get home, scarred but alive. Business partner behind it all. Got boyfriend's money and his girl. Big fight. Business partner dead, boyfriend in jail. Luna is left with everything - and a big smile, as she undresses for the bad guy boss.