The Photo Shop - The Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex in the movie was hot, all filmed as if on home video, not some porn movie. It showed Luna as a natural beauty that was naturally inclined to be pierced by cock. Her ideal state of being was penetration. She instigated nearly all of the sex, and in such cute and sweet ways, she was a class act. All the reviewers that spoke with her had no idea how close to Luna's true character the movie was - as per Raymond's training, she convinced the world how difficult the role was to play, and that she was the polar opposite of that character in real life.

"So," said Raymond, wiping his cock on the sheets after cumming in Luna from behind. It was a long weekend and Luna was staying at Raymond's. Whenever she visited, the pattern was to give Raymond his fill, and then for the rest of her stay, Luna could take her pick of the young men that worked for him. "There are a dozen offers, all at the money we want."

"Really? Wow. What are they?"

"Fuck movies. All genre, but basically porn."

"So what do I do?"

"Turn them all down."

"What? Why?"

"No more X. You need to change now, while you're hot."

"How?"

"Leave."

"Leave?"

"I've written a letter you need to send as if it's from you."

"To who? Saying what?"

"Rival houses. CEOs. It says your contract with Graystoke is fulfilled, and they have so many penetrative sex movies lined up for you, but you want to take this chance for a clean break. You don't mind full nudity and petting, but don't want the career that Graystoke has mapped out for you - which is to be the world's most famous cum-bucket."

"You didn't write that!"

"Okay, no those exact words. But you get the point. Don't you be the one to raise the name change, but when they do, say you're open to it."

"What if they don't get back to me?"

"They'll reply - if only to use you to get gossip on me. And when they do, they'll ask if I know about it. Tell them you told me only after you sent the letter, and I was furious. Threatened to sue you and withhold my sexual services."

Luna laughed. Obviously, that latter piece wouldn't really be in there.

"I'll give you some numbers to use on your cost and the revenues of the two films you made. Don't tell them you did the first one for free. Use the amount the production team agreed to disclose as part of the deal. They'll try that on you too, the first one free. Tell them ten percent off, but settle at two-thirds of your 350k fee if you have to. If that film works, if it makes money, ask for eight hundred next, settle for six-fifty."

"Holy..." Luna said.

"Nothing holy about you anymore, Miss Roche."

"What do you get from all this, if I leave?"

"I still get to fuck you. At regular intervals, you come to spend weekends sitting on my cock. Even if you get married. Even if you have kids. I don't care about any of it, but I get access to your cunt when I want it."

Luna took a deep breath. That was a big ask.

"So I'll be at my kid's birthday party and I'll get a call from you to drop everything and come over to yours to take my pants off?"

"No!" Raymond laughed. "It can be planned, and scheduled in advance. Once a season you have actress training with me."

"Once an awards season?"

"Once a weather season. There are four of them."

Luna stood naked, deep in thought.

"You choices as I see them, Miss Roche. A, deal with the devil (that's me) for stardom and long-term access to your cunt, or B get three-fifty for another cum-bucket flick, knowing as soon as one doesn't make money, it's all over, or C, become a hooker, or D, live as everyone else does and flip burgers and finish your degree."

"Once every three months?"

"For the weekend."

"Actress training?"

"It makes sense, given I gave you your start. You signed up for it as part of your apprenticeship."

"Forever?"

"For as long as medicine can keep me hard."

"Okay, old man," Luna nodded. "I'll take that bet. You'll not make ten years."

"Challenge accepted!"

"Are you done? Can we send in the boys?"

"One more for me, please. Then I can set the dogs on you," Raymond smiled.

Luna

Luna is no longer Luna. She is someone else. And she is out there. I think you know her. I can't tell you her name, I'm on the payroll now, as are Nathan, Sammy, Sue, and a few others who know enough to disrupt her career early. Her photo shoots and her two movies are buried, the pay-offs made. Once she has her first grey hair and won some awards, her past will be a colorful war story. But not yet.

She has kept her promise to Raymond, though, coughing up her pussy for two nights each quarter as thanks for his invaluable help. So if you think you know her new name and you can guess what movies she might have done, keep an eye out to see if she occasionally disappears mysteriously, unaccountable for a weekend.

Maybe that will be our Luna.