All Comments on 'The Photograph Ch. 02'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
calli24calli24almost 17 years ago
Love it!

I love it, love it, love it. You really have a gift here. Thanks!

smalltownboy999smalltownboy999almost 16 years ago
sorry - didn't like it

didn't like it and here's why. reinforces the stereotype of the predatory gay male - big time. okay, that's a PC thing so take it as you will. for sure lots of things on this site are not PC and i can deal but the story has to make sense. what i really thought was shallow and ill concieved was how three generations of presumably straight men could be so easily lulled into homosexual activity. most especially when the grandson realized early on what his dad and the writer were up on all those hunting trips. so was this guy some svengali? no warning bells going off when a guy grabs your cock etc. etc.? duh? atmosphere nicely evoked but otherwise this story didn't work for me at all.

marty276marty276about 11 years ago
thank`s a lot?

Well done I had a tale or two to tell , but reading your story as made me stop and think can I do justice to my plot as you have done to yours ! A great tale well done again.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 5 years ago
Thought Provoking

First, it was interesting to note the professional execution of the writing even from so long ago. The message has me pondering. But for me; I see a strong element of domination and submission. The domination carried over three generations...the submission willing given in each one. If this is in fact the message, it is beautifully nuanced. If this is a reasonable conclusion, then I would say that you touched on a very common (perhaps even necessary) aspect of male/male relationships. But, nothing here is crammed down the readers throat...in fact, just the opposite. I suppose if a story makes me pause and think it must be pretty good ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES