The Photographer

Story Info
A college student helps his friend with her portfolio.
2.7k words
4.24
30.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on my couch watching some hot porn on my laptop I have the apartment to myself for a change I started cranking on my hard cock using coconut oil as lube. The smell of coconut reminds me of Sara Powell a girl I go to school with who always smells like coconut.

My cock is rock hard now as I can feel my balls getting tight I moan as I feel the orgasm building. beep beep beep. My phone goes off I pick it up it's a 911 text from Sara. I call her immediately pausing the porn and wiping my hand clean. She picks up the call on the first ring.

"What's wrong?" I said as I heard her crying on the other end of the phone.

"You know how I have my photography final project due Friday, right? The guy I paid to model for me just canceled on me because he's going to a baseball game in Boston today with his father."

I thought for a moment before I said anything. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"I'll model for you Sara, no sweat. I can bring a few outfits over, you can do my hair and makeup no sweat." I said to silence. "Are you there?" I asked.

"You'd do that for me?" she said as she stopped crying and laughed.

"No sweat I can come over in a bit," I said. as I started to clean off my cock I pulled my pants up quickly I closed my laptop and put it in my bedroom.

"I can't pay you but I'll cook for you?" she said quickly.

"Make me your amazing smothered beef and it's a deal," I said as I put clothes into a backpack along with some coconut oil for shine, my hat, and some jewelry. I picked up the bag and walked out of the apartment.

Sara hung up the phone and I walked down the street towards her apartment building. as I walked up the hill to her building I got a text that told me she had to run to the market to get food and the key was under the rock. Get comfortable and we would talk about the shoot when she got back.

Sitting in her apartment I looked around a bit and discovered her studio that she built in her spare bedroom. I put my bag down in that room as I heard the door open.

"Hey, I'm in the studio," I said as she walked into the living room I smelt the coconut body spray as usual.

"I got the stuff to make smothered beef per your request," she said. I walked with her into the kitchen.

"Wanna eat first or do the work first?" She asked.

"Let's get the work out of the way," I said.

She got up and grabbed her camera "I'll let you get into your first outfit go into the studio and change behind the curtain and we'll talk." she said.

Behind the curtain, I was half-naked when she walked in with two sodas.

"About this shoot, you know you have to let me shoot you nude, right?" she said as she looked at me.

"Of course, I get that. We've been friends for almost fours years besides I'm probably not the first guy you've shot nude, no problem." I said.

I got my outfit on. Jeans, a tank top, my chain, a bracelet, my hat turned backward. I walk into the studio area and onto the staging area.

"Great outfit homie," she said sarcastically as she checked the camera and the lighting again.

"How do you want me to start?" I asked.

"Just be normal for a bit, I'll give you verbal instructions as we go along, okay?" she said.

I stood there and moved a bit from side to side while Sara shot about a million pictures. she was smiling and looked happy and that was what I wanted was her to be able to relax about this project.

"Lift up the tank top a bit show me that washboard stomach," she said.

I lifted my tank top as she told me to and looked at her as she licked her lips softly. snapping pictures.

"Pull it off slow so I can get some shots of that," she said.

I pulled it up slow and steady as she snapped away I got it over my head and held it in my hand for a moment stretching it across my chest she snapped a pic of that."

"Nice, now unbutton your pants and lower the zipper a bit," she said

I unbuttoned my jeans feeling my cock hard in my pants and pulling the zipper down exposing my smooth skin to Sara. she snapped away I knew at that point she could tell I was hard.

"Pull them down to your mid-thigh and show that cock off," she said.

I pulled my cock out and it pointed right at Sara I pulled my pants down mid-thigh as she said.

"Wow! I didn't expect you to be hard already," she said as she lowered the camera.

I looked at her for a moment unsure what to do. I pulled my pants down all the way and took them off.

"Let's take a break for a moment," she said. I stepped off the stagging and walked over to the table taking a drink from my soda. I wrapped in a towel to hide my hard cock from Sara.

"You don't have to cover up if you don't want to. I mean I've seen it so no use in hiding it," she said.

I took the towel off and laid it on the stool and sat there drinking my soda.

"What did you mean you didn't expect me to be hard already?" I asked her as I drank from my soda again."

She looked at me and smiled "I wanted you to get hard but that comes later in the shoot." She then took off her flannel shirt revealing a tight tanktop and hard nipples.

"Is it cold in here?" I asked her looking at her tits.

She laughed and looked down at my hard cock. "Cold doesn't affect that monster, does it?" she said.

She put her soda on the stand as she picked up her camera. I walked over to my bag and pulled out the coconut oil. I started to rub it all over my body I rubbed it all over myself paying special attention to my cock getting it really shiny. As I put my hand on my cock to adjust it she looked at me.

"Do that. Hold it like your jerking off." She said as she started snapping pictures.

I could feel my cock in my hand getting harder as she snapped pictures. I moved my hand up and down my cock to make it look like I was jerking off as she said.

"Does it feel good," she asked as she put the camera down.

"Yeah, it does. We should take a break before I make a mess in your studio." I said.

"You look like you're about to burst, I have all the pictures I need if you want to take care of that I can leave the room," she said.

I moved my hand up and down my cock slow and steady. "Would it be a good idea to get pictures of the entire process for your project?" I asked.

She looked at me for a moment as she picked up her camera

"You sure about this, she said. as she started snapping pictures on me jerking off. She pulled out a tripod and set the camera up on it and she undressed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she rubbed her naked body with coconut oil and walked up to me taking my cock in her hand.

"Go with it," she said as she started to stroke my cock I touched her tits holding them while the camera snapped pictures.

She got down on her knees and moved close to my cock without hesitation she put my cock in her mouth and started sucking on it slurping on it.

"Tell me when you're gonna blow and I'll pull off I want a picture of you shooting all over my tits and face that is going to be the final picture of the project," she said as she started sucking my cock again.

I put my hand on the back of her head gripping her hair as she sucks my cock she moves up and down on my cock. "Fuck you suck cock like a pro!" I moaned as she continued to work her magic on my cock. "I'm Close," I said.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and jerked me off violently opening her mouth sticking out her tongue "Give it to me stud!" she yanked my cock harder, faster as I tensed up my cock exploded all over her face and tits she sat there for what seemed like forever.

"Nice shot!" she said as she reached for her shirt to clean off with. I helped her off the floor she walked to the camera and looked at the pictures. "These came out great, she said. she looked at me covered in sweat and coconut oil and then looked down at herself.

"We need a shower then I'll start making your lunch," she said as she looked at my cock still semi-hard.

"Okay you hit the shower and I'll go after you," I said looking at her hard nipples covered in coconut oil.

She walked out of the studio and towards her bathroom. "We could shower together, we've already seen each other naked and I just blew you so what's the harm," she said.

I moved quickly to get to the bathroom with her. In the shower, she was soaping up as I watched her.

"Were you hard the entire time?" she asked as she looked me in the eyes. touching my cock with her soapy hand.

"Yeah pretty much. I was jerking off when you called me." I said as she started stroking my cock making me hard in her hand. I kissed her lips soft and sweet moving my hand onto her ass.

"Why do you use coconut oil for lube?" she asked as I continued to kiss her body moving to her small lovely tits licking and kissing her nipples she moaned as I continued down. "I use coconut oil because it's cheaper than any other lube and it reminds me of you," I said as I kissed her thighs as water ran down them.

"Wow! she said as I began to lick her clit slow and soft as she put her foot up on the side of the tube to give me more room to work. I moved my tongue slowly across her clit as I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingertips. She adjusted her leg to allow me to side two thick fingers into her tight wet pussy. she moaned as I went knuckle deep and started licking her clit faster pushing my tongue into her clit harder applying more pressure as I fingered her faster. she grabbed the back of my head and forced me to keep my tongue on her clit as he legs tightened.

"I'm gonna cum, don't fuckin' stop!" she said as I continued to lick her clit and finger her pussy. she moaned loudly as her legs straightened and then loosened up her let go of my head and looked down at me.

"We should move to the bedroom." She said as she collected herself.

"Why I said I'm good right here." she looked at me my cock hard as a rock again.

"There's a condom in the drawer," she said leaning out of the shower coming back holding a condom.

I put the condom on and lifted her up against the shower wall as I slide my hard cock balls deep into her wet pussy. As we fucked she pulled my hair kissing me passionately. she scratched my back as I changed my grip to hold her by her sweet ass cheeks. I leaned into her ear.

"I'm gonna cum." I whispered into her ear. as I pumped harder and faster than before as I felt the orgasm building I stooped pumping as I felt my orgasm explode from my cock.

"That was incredible." I put her down on her feet and she kissed me passionately as I stepped out of the shower so she could wash her hair.

I got dressed in my other outfit in the studio. I walked into the kitchen and started the oven to bake the meat for lunch then started the water for the noodles. Sara came out of the bathroom in a robe with a purple bra and panty set underneath.. she walked past me to get another soda and I got a whiff of coconut as she moved past me.

"I'm supposed to be making your lunch for saving my ass with this project." She said as she handed me another soda. I put the soda down on the counter and kissed her passionately lifting her onto the counter as we continued to kiss. I pulled my pants down and pressed my cock against her panties.

"Condoms in the drawer there," she said through the kiss. I fumbled in the draw finding a condom putting it on my cock she pulled her panties to the side and I plunged into her wet pussy hard and deep as she pulled her robe down and he bra exposing her tits to me as I licked and sucked them. she pushed me off.

"Lay on the floor!" she commanded me. as I moved quickly to my back on the floor she squatted down as my cock entered her wet pussy. She started bouncing up and down on my cock my balls slapping her ass as she moaned in pleasure. I knew I couldn't last very long if she kept up this pace. I grabbed her hips to try to slow her down. She pushed my hands away.

"I'm in control this time and I want you to come hard and out of control this time!" she said as I felt my legs tense up and my cock shot hard in her wet tight pussy.

"Fuck that was intense!" I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Now get your sexy ass in the living room and let me cook for you," she said as I got off the floor pulling my pants up and fixing my belt. I walked away as she slapped my ass.

Sitting at the kitchen table she served me a huge plate of smothered beef and a fresh soda. she sat down with a plate in front of her.

"I hope you get a good grade on this project for all the hard work we put into it," I said as I took a bite of food. she smiled at me.

"What does this mean for us?" She asked me as she took a drink from her soda.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her across the table.

"Are we going to hook up again? are we dating? What would you call us?" she said.

I looked at her over the table and smiled at her. "I've wanted to date you for the last four years and now right before graduation the stars finally align for us. life sure is funny." I said.

"What are your plans after graduation?" I'm moving to Boston to do freelance work for the Boston Today website." She said.

"I'm going to Boston as well not to take fancy pictures or anything artsy like that. I'm going home so I can job hunt." I said.

Sara got up and walked up beside me at the table taking me by the hand. "I think we should give ourselves a try and see what happens?" she said.

I pulled her down onto my lap and kissed her softly on the lips "Let's give us a chance and see what happens."

That happened six years ago we both still live in the greater Boston area, she is a successful photographer and I'm working at my father's firm. We haven't spoken to each other in nearly four years. That day was by far the best sex I've ever had in my life but there is more to a relationship than sex. That is what I learned from our two years together.