The Photographer

Story Info
Ethan and Tasha are back, with a guest.
4.9k words
3.5
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The photographer

A TASHA AND ETHAN STORY

Tasha and I had not seen each other for a few months since I had moved in next door. In Portland, Oregon it was again the time of year when the weather was agreeable and the days comfortably long. On the other side of Tasha, we also now had a new neighbor. I had seen her out on her small front deck several times when I was out walking daily, but we had not ever said hello or shared our first names. Maybe Tasha had met her, maybe not.

Today as I passed the house on my final lap of the block, she was present again, and as I kept moving I felt her eyes tracking me all the way to my door. I decided to shower and eat, and then I went and rapped on Tasha's door. She grinned and said, "Come on in, Ethan." I stepped in and sat at the kitchen table. I studied Tasha. She stood five-eight, blue eyes, a blonde bob haircut sitting at her jawline, with a dark fringe at the bottom and back. A thick figure that included waist, belly, hips, thighs, and a thick, broad, wonderful ass. Nice boobs too. And we had been friends going on four years. She knew I liked it all. We had met on kinky pretenses and to this day we pursued the naughty world of the poop fetish, with gas and peeing thrown in.

I also had a cuddle fetish, and my interest in Tasha stemmed from a realization that big women aroused me. Tasha was a member of the "big girls drop big turds" club. She was a mistress part time, but had not really been into the poop fetish often before she and I had met. I had bent her a bit, and we were now relatively comfortable with each other. I had let Tasha spank me. Her favorite thing was to poop on my face. When she used the word "facial" with me, this is what she meant. I didn't necessarily like it, but it aroused me on some level, and I knew Tasha had to get her kicks too. And she was careful and very affectionate outside of the fetish pursuits. We had some traditional sex too, which I always found nice just because I felt that a big soft girl working me over felt wonderful.

Now as I sat at the table I bluntly asked, "Have you met the new neighbor lady yet?"

Tasha answered with, "I've seen her outdoors a few times and waved. I'm pretty sure she's a photographer by trade. I've noticed her toting equipment some. I've not really had a good look at her up close. I think she's a little chunky."

Tasha was finishing dishes after her own meal, and we watched a delivery truck roll to the curb outside. She scrambled for her keys and went to move her gently used Mercedes GL450 further into the driveway as the delivery driver pulled boxes to a hand truck. She wanted to give him easier access. He made his way to the neighbor's porch with three boxes. The neighbor was at the door signing upon reception. As Tasha exited the SUV and closed the door, the neighbor waved and beckoned to Tasha, who made her way over and proceeded to help get boxes indoors. Nothing seemed overly heavy, just awkward for one person to handle. The two women paused and seemed to engage in conversation for a couple minutes.

Tasha returned to the house. She said, "So, the neighbor lady is Dawn. She moved in five or six months ago. And she's a big girl. A little broader than me even. She is a photographer like I thought. And thanks to you, I had a kinky thought before anything else while we were standing there talking. I wondered how big a shit she could take."

I said, "If it makes you feel better, she tracks me all the way down the block to my house when I'm out walking."

Tasha replied, "Well then maybe you trip her trigger too, somehow." Tasha came over and looped her arms around me from behind. "Go home for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe we'll have a chance to talk to her more. Maybe she does a slow approach on you if she sees you out and about after work." She gave a long peck on the cheek, and I held her a moment before I departed for home.

I cranked through Thursday and Friday at my office job, knowing Tasha was probably harder at it and enjoying her time more than I was. On my after-dinner walk, Dawn was at the mailbox. When I drew even, she said, "I met your lady friend yesterday, and she said you aren't her boyfriend. She called you her activities partner. She said she does mistressing work along with her massage studio and she's really into the taboo-worthy stuff you two have been doing for a few years now."

This was Thursday evening. Dawn asked me to give her a minute to sort her mail and she would step back out. I did so and she returned, and we went to the deck and sat down. She sighed. "I didn't want to come across as judgmental when I described you two. Honestly, she's a pretty lady. I like her a lot already. Actually I saw her earlier today too. Now, if you have a second, I want to show you both something. Then I want to ask you both a question."

I told Dawn that I would grab Tasha and be right back, and in less than five minutes we were back on the porch and ready to enter the house, which we did. Dawn took us to the far side of her single-story home, to a bedroom. There was a seating nook at one window, and there was a high-quality digital camera and a compact spotting scope monocular on a tripod. The tripod had a view of a living room window and a bathroom window in Tasha's house.

Surprisingly, Tasha was unalarmed. She said, "Peeping voyeur, are we?"

Dawn was honest in her reply. "Yes ma'am, basically. I have no video recordings, but I do have some slide shows of the two of you. My personal use only. And of course I am not in stalker mode. I was a civil attorney for a couple years and as long as I don't share anything with anyone without your consent, and don't leverage you in some way, or stalk you, I'm not breaking laws. Really you are a pretty girl, and what you do fascinates me. I see you cuddle, and I see you take him on the toilet with you. I think I watched you fuck on the couch once, pardon my blunt description. And I was fascinated some more by that in particular because you are big, but you rode him so long and easy without it being hard for him, it was impressive."

Dawn paused and collected herself. "I wanted to ask you both if I could borrow Ethan and put him on the toilet with me. I also wanted to have a look at one of Tasha's turds if I could. And do you mind if I keep doing photos and slide shows?"

Tasha fielded everything. "Slides are fine. Some of my fetish clients get copies of sessions, but that is a consent-up-front issue. This probably less so. As for my turds, yes, you can look. Third, you can borrow Ethan if he's okay with it. I'm going to ask you to be nice. We trust each other and that is why. I treat him well and if I push it, he gets a heads up before we're in the middle of something wicked. If you wanna stop over in another hour or so, I will probably poop on the potty with him. You can look things over. Some group photos when we're done? Sound good?"

Dawn about fell over with relief. She said, "Sure. Definitely. See you in a while." She departed and we wandered back to Tasha's house. Fifty minutes later, Dawn was back at the door with a camera and tripod. She smiled shyly at me as she went through the room and set her equipment in the bathroom.

Tasha stood and beckoned me to follow her. We entered the bath and she peeled off her shirt and bra. Tasha hugged me and dripped words in my ear. "You and me, right? Been awhile." I knew what was coming. I was well accustomed to Tasha's noisy, ripping, rumbling gas. The noise was brief most times, but the sulfur odor was almost always fairly heavy. It was heavy now. But the noise was only moderate. It ran a stout fifteen seconds and she just let it march out, not forcing anything. She shoved out a second, noisier, shorter buzz, and then the rest of her clothes came off.

Dawn marveled at the smell. "Plenty heavy," she noted. She lifted the toilet lid and Tasha sat. I moved over and let her park me carefully between her plump thighs. Tasha's arms circled me and she nestled me close, gently. She massaged my cock with one hand. She blew two more toots into the toilet bowl, big goose honks that I timed at seven seconds each. I let my penis throb.

Tasha in my ear again. "Hold it in. You wait till Dawn lays a turd for you. She inhaled and gently braced her legs, working the push. I counted to five and felt Tasha inhale again, and a second five-count push. I heard the heavy drop to the toilet water. Dawn stepped nearer. And now I studied her physical attributes. Tasha's height, but wider, with a bigger butt and heftier, soft thighs. Hooters a little bigger and more oblong than Tasha's. Grey eyes and richly hued hair the color of black coffee. Worn in a 1920s pin-up girl style with horizontal curls all over, dropping in a "flapper" pattern down her cheeks to just above her jaw. The bottom inch and a half at the sides was dyed a rich, dark midnight blue, the contrast stark and obvious. And sexy on her. I stared openly, fixated on this feature.

Tasha let me off the toilet and stood herself, to wipe and wash hands. Dawn got a long look into the bowl, and her mouth opened moderately while she stared at an entire foot of dark, dense, fist-diameter turd. Tasha flushed. She instructed us to wait a few minutes for odors to dissipate so I could distinctly smell Dawn's gas and poop efforts.

In spite of really liking Dawn already, my stomach fluttered and my heart beat faster. The three of us had stepped back out to the living space and Dawn and I sat while Tasha stood, tranced by Dawn's pinup-girl look. Dawn said, "We'll get noisy, but the smell won't be as heavy as Tasha's. And as far as I know, I can't shit a foot-long log. But honestly, I haven't pooped for two full days." We waited another ten minutes and Tasha fired up Netflix to occupy herself while Dawn did some dirty work. Tasha still stared openly at Dawn.

We returned to the bathroom and each of us stripped down. I removed everything this time because I suspected the urge to come while Dawn worked would be too much to ignore. Before we sat down together, I gawked at her figure and was even more taken by the dark color and style of her hair. She pulled me close and hugged me. "I got nerves," she told me.

"Me too," I noted.

"I'm new, that's why," Dawn pointed out.

We finally positioned and Dawn sat first. I was already semi-hard when she eased me down in front of her. She carefully took my dick and pointed it up so it didn't get squeezed uncomfortably. She held me as Tasha had, letting one hand drift over my stomach. Her breathing was slow but shaky. I settled back carefully, touching Dawn's arm, my other hand playing fingers along her thigh, right in the thickest section. Her head dropped to stare at me, and I finally felt her relax. Her breathing steadied.

This close, Dawn was soft and warm, and I lusted a little already. I studied her hair and couldn't believe the smooth shine and reached over to touch it, startled at the softness. I told Dawn that I was going to have to blast my cock on her hair. She replied, "When I'm done, I will probably deserve it." I dropped my hand but continued to stare at her pretty features.

The party started with a short rush of air followed by an intense, deep buzz from Dawn's ass. The volume seemed to remain very consistent as opposed to echoing in the toilet bowl, and she gasped and slumped forward. A second identical noisy blast happened, eight seconds long, and Dawn got wide-eyed as I watched. She breathed, launching a third boomer. Each of them produced a rather faint sulfur odor, and in spite of myself, I pulled it into my nose slowly, letting myself acclimate.

I felt her belly swell behind me, and she groaned while she exhaled, pushing turd. She breathed out hard, one constant push. I heard a solid splash. Dawn nuzzled my face, soft curls tickling my face. I smelled heavy earthy odor. "Fuck," she cooed in my ear.

"Can you stand up and come around front?" I asked. She rose carefully and extricated herself from behind me. The door hadn't been closed and Tasha appeared on cue. She rounded up a low stool from the kitchen and Dawn perched on it. She reached out and gently grasped my standard equipment, then started with long, slow strokes. After two or three minutes, she tilted her head toward my lap. I lifted one side of her hair, and surrendered to the lustful urge to blow my load in her hair. I grunted loudly as filthy slime landed in a thick lace all the way up one half of her hairdo.

Dawn turned carefully and groped my penis once more, holding low and squeezing gently, low on the base. She laid her head in my lap. It took five more minutes, but I fired hard again, firing at her nose and across one entire cheek. She stood carefully and I admired the mess I had made on her face and in her hair.

After several minutes of work, and a few photos, Dawn was cleaned up. We had a look into the toilet bowl. Her turd was healthy and looked fairly dense. Tasha guessed it was eight inches or so long. Diameter was stout, though not quite as Tasha's was.

The next day Tasha picked me up from work. Sitting in her driveway, Tasha told me, "If you take a walk in a little while, watch for Dawn." There was a long pause. She said, "She might want to do something with me. And I think I want to eat that bitch's load next time she poops. She's cute and I want something naughty with her."

This was new territory and she knew it. I said, "Hey, you said you would never make me eat yours, and we haven't done it."

Her response was, "I know. And I think it would be weird between us if you ate mine. But you could eat hers. She could also do a facial with you, and then her and I could do facials on each other. Dirty, dirty times and techniques ahead." She grinned. "Just see if she flags you down and wants to talk."

As it turned out, Dawn saw me arrive home and I was surprised at her agility as she came off her deck and power-walked down the concrete to my door. She rapped loudly. It was a good thing I wasn't in the middle of something yet. I answered and she said, "Can we talk a couple minutes?"

I said, "Tell you what. We can talk after I eat and walk. I'll hold the shower because I suspect things might get a little brown tonight." She agreed and I stepped out and was back on her deck twenty-seven minutes later.

Dawn opened her legs, a clear invitation for me to sit, so I did. She was typically blunt as she noted to me, "Um, I think I want to shit on your face. And I dreamed about that foxy fuckin' blonde. I think I want to eat one of her logs."

Remaining blunt, I said, "Well, Tasha has been thinking about you too. She picked me up from work and told me quote, "I think I want to eat that bitch's load next time she poops." She also said she thinks you could do a facial with me, and then do each other."

Dawn said, "Well, since I shit yesterday, I ate like a horse all day today. I can feel my body ready to catch up after two days off."

So we walked together to Tasha's. I knocked and entered. Tasha looked over from the living room and grinned at the two of us. She addressed Dawn. "I'm sorry, but you are a sexy lady and I couldn't stop thinking about you outside of work, yesterday and today. I kept seeing you in my mind and I visualized you taking a dump and me deciding to eat it."

Dawn said, "Well, I might have you beat. I dreamed about you last night and decided I should see if I can eat one of your logs." This earned a raised eyebrow from Tasha. Dawn added, "Ethan's caught in the middle, but I think we work him over tomorrow night." Both women took BSAs to help minimize the chance of becoming I'll from what they were about to do.

Tasha looked at Dawn again. "You poop first. I want to be done so I can watch you eat mine." Tasha drew a couple cheap plastic plates from her cabinetry. She placed one of them on the table and Dawn carefully stepped onto the low stool and squatted slightly over the table and the plate. In that position results took about two minutes. Dawn repeated her "one push and done" trick, loading the plate with a deep brown turd that curled as it hit the plate. A moderate earthy odor filled the air. Tasha said, "That looks like about eight inches again."

Tasha simply sat down and sank a fork into the brown mass, remarking, "Soft and dense." She separated the first bite and went into her mouth. Her tongue and jawline worked, and she puckered like she'd been sucking lemons. "Bitter," she declared. Every following bite got the same facial expression, but she powered through in less than fifteen minutes. She took another five-plus to clean and sanitize her mouth, showing Dawn where to find supplies to do so for herself. Tasha took a disinfecting wipe to the plate but threw both in the outdoor trash.

Standing in the kitchen, Tasha beckoned to Dawn and pulled her close. Without delay, Tasha began powering gas into the room. Powerful, stuttering, buzzing rips could not be impeded for too long by her jeans. There was a three or four second pause between noises, but she put them all back-to-back, mildly chastising Dawn when there were pauses.

Tasha rounded up a plate and duplicated Dawn's positioning. "You come around and watch my ass make the dump," she told the other woman. Dawn did, and Tasha took a breath and pushed, exhaling hard and withholding nothing. A monster load ejected from her anus and slid onto the plate in a thick, straight mass. It was dark and heavy. Tasha measured it at fifteen inches and promptly lopped off five inches. Dawn would be eating two more inches of turd than Tasha had.

Dawn was just as determined as Tasha had decided to be. In went the first forkful and Dawn cleared her mouth and said, "It's bitter but also tastes a little like eating a little dirt." Dawn ended up finishing in a shade more than ten minutes. She tended to sanitizing her mouth while Tasha disposed of everything after cleaning herself up.

When all of us were back in the main living space, Tasha admitted that she was jealous of being beaten on time. Then it was time for more photos. We returned to the toilet. Both women got a photo nestling me between their legs on the porcelain. Both of them stood together with a roll of toilet paper between them. Then we all stood in a line and both women grabbed a roll of TP and held it near me while they grinned and I looked deliberately uncomfortable.

Both women stood behind me with one arm at my middle, each with their head on my shoulder. Then I stood between them while they turned their backs, showing huge rumps, me grinning shyly. Dawn's camera had a timer feature so we could get set without rushing. All of us then parted ways.

The next evening it was decided that I would be the target of the women's deeds. Dawn had apparently been eating like a horse again. In an effort to make her feel more at ease, we met at Dawn's house. Dawn swore she could push two turds. She welcomed me with a hug, and I patted her ass. She held me and tooted, like a foghorn on a ship. The smell was mild eggs.

She walked over to the loveseat and Tasha took the cue and spread her legs. She nuzzled Dawn's cheek and played with her hair. "You really rock this look. So sexy on you," Tasha told her.

Dawn answered, "You really rock that bob. You look so fine. It's the dominant feature for me, and I could cuddle all day with you. But I feel like such a cow."

Tasha said, "There's no need for that. I used to be bigger than I am right now and I had no regrets. Ethan has a serious thing for big girls. And I like your size. You are sexy wide. Getting a face full of shit from you is going to be awesome for he and I both." Tasha nestled Dawn some more. She sighed and said, "I want it. God you're chunky, and I can't help myself. I love the feel of it."

A little later in the evening, and it was show time. I declared that I would let Dawn dump on me first. Tasha made a show of clapping in mock delight. She told Dawn, "Ethan ain't a rookie. Don't you hold back. Push, you heifer. Dump it. He can handle it. Get cozy afterwards." Dawn and I stood in the kitchen again. She had her tops off. She hugged me some more and nuzzled my neck. I wrapped myself around her waistline. She let her ass get noisy, two ripping blasts that made Tasha jealous, with ten-second hits. She peeled her jeans off and I stripped her panties. I sat and Dawn spread her legs to accommodate me. Tasha sat down behind me and gently grasped my shoulders. "You look Dawn in the face while the load comes," Tasha said.

12