The Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to watch Dawn. She squatted a bit lower and looked at me over her shoulder. I watched her eyes widen twice. "Her asshole is really stretching," Tasha said. "Go on, you chunker. Push it slow. Make him a fuckin' log." This was apparently all the goading Dawn needed. She grunted and then there was a huge, brown knob touching my nose just below my forehead.

Dawn kept pushing and groaning, and the turd slid sideways and slowly plowed into my face, marching to the right and covering my eye just after I closed it. Dawn unloaded the balance, caution gone as the loaf slid free and covered my other eye. Wicked earthy odor filled my nose. I felt Tasha lean over and kiss my neck and my right cheek.

I was completely still for an entire two minutes. I felt the heat from Dawn's load of shit. I heard Tasha tell Dawn to get some pictures. Other than that I heard Dawn's tired breathing, and multiple uses of America's favorite four-letter word. She and Tasha switched places and Tasha took a measurement. "Guess what! It's a foot long. Congratulations!"

At last it was my turn to clean up. I did so and then it was time for Tasha's dose five minutes later. Tasha wanted to be last because she was going to truly enjoy pumping a massive turd onto Dawn's face. Tasha took her position on the kitchen floor a bit behind Dawn and I nestled into Tasha from behind. Again I watched Dawn's anus dilate twice. This time she was familiar with all the sensations, and she simply sent a load crawling down Tasha's face that curled up at her chin. The opposite end rested a couple inches or so into her hair toward the front of her head.

Tasha was still and quiet for another two minutes. Then she said, "Naughty. So naughty." Dawn took a few photos and then moved the turd and measured it at right around ten inches. There was cleanup, and then Dawn and Tasha hugged each other in the kitchen. Tasha gassed, big heavy rumbles that scared Dawn a bit.

Tasha said, "You are clearly my princess. But I am the queen. I am going to take a huge shit on your gorgeous face. It's naughty, but I won't hurt you. You might be a cow, but you are a sexy cow, and you are mine. You do need to hold still, so things don't move weird, okay?" Tasha took a long ten seconds to kiss Dawn tenderly on the lips.

The princess surrendered to the submissive position. The queen got naked and squatted over Dawn. She gave a gentle smile and a wink. Tasha let her asshole dilate several times, and Dawn stared at the beautiful pink circle. Tasha was no rookie, and she slowly pushed a massive turd out into Dawn's face. The thick end touched her forehead, dead center, and Tasha pushed until it marched straight down her face, over her chin. More push, and several more inches of shit crawled all the way to the crown of Dawn's head into her hair before dropping free. Tasha sighed.

She left the turd sit, stinking up the kitchen. She eventually removed it, after a few photos, and Dawn cleaned up. The load measured sixteen inches, and Tasha was happy and grinning. Dawn looked a little shell shocked. Tasha sat on a kitchen chair, and Dawn came out and stood over her lap. The two hugged, Dawn's tits allowing Tasha to gently bury her face. Dawn squatted a bit and without warning suddenly unleashed a torrent of piss on Tasha's bare thighs.

This suitably startled Tasha. "FUCK!" she cried. Then she tilted her head away and was laughing deeply. She told Dawn where to find a towel, wiped down, and mopped the floor. She took a five-minute speed shower to be rid of the piss for sure.

Sitting in the living room, I stared at both naked, hefty women, and both grinned at me. Tasha had probably put back ten or fifteen pounds after losing and maintaining forty for some time. All of it was thighs and ass, from what I was seeing. And there was no shame she needed to feel, and she didn't, as she had noted to Dawn.

And I was left to study Dawn's figure. More tummy bulge than Tasha, but not excessive. Thicker, softer, broader thighs. Wider, heftier ass. Big, oblong tits. Just wonderful. And then that classy, hypnotic hair and a pretty face, as Tasha also had.

As the two women stood together, Dawn said, "This is how this works. This is what we choose to make it."

Tasha answered, "Yes. You're in now. The hell with what anyone thinks. This is America, and there are thousands of pursuers of this fetish. Big girls, big turds, noisy gas, and potty time. It's all sexy. So you are always welcome. Ethan ain't gonna complain. So we can show up and show off for a long damn time."

For the next week, Dawn was insatiable. She developed her groupings of photos and shared them, keeping one master digital copy. And she hauled me into her house every evening. She dumped in the toilet twice, and three times straight into my lap. She consulted Tasha's dieting and got into dropping bigger turds each time she unloaded in my lap.

Sitting together on the potty after one really nice load hit my thighs, Dawn said, "Oh my God. It always feels so good." She paused as a thought hit her. "Is it good for you too? Do you like me enough after all of this to let me keep piling it on you?"

I said, "Yes, Dawn. I like you enough. Keep piling it on."

"Sexy cow power," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes ma'am," I confirmed. "One of the top five best powers on the planet."

THE END

12