The Photographer and his Muse

Story Info
Megan gets some long overdue attention.
2.9k words
4.52
7.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan and her husband had never really celebrated it Valentine's Day. She was an administrative assistant and Kaven was a photographer. He used to take pictures of women for their prospective partners. That's how Megan had met him. The moment her sister had came home raving about the hottest, nicest photographer whom was single, she had to meet him and see for herself. So, she scheduled a shoot. She was single herself, but he didn't need to know that at the time.

He stopped doing seductive spreads after they married. It's true, he made good money, very good money, on them, but he did a one-eighty and instead of people, he contracted out for big corporate business and started taking architectural photography instead, which ended up being more lucrative. One Thursday morning, about two weeks after Valentine's Day, she received a text from her husband at work. "Let's get a cabin tonight." It was 9:00 in the morning.

"You're crazy." She replied quickly. But there was no return message. Had she made him mad? Around 9:30, her boss, Samantha, came into her office, "Megan, you're still here?" Megan just looked at her.

Samantha, her boss, laughed a little, "your husband has made a convincing request for you to have a four-day weekend. So go. It's fine. You never take off anyway. I think a romantic weekend in the woods would be nice. Wish my husband would do that. You can tell me all about it on Monday."

Megan was stunned. Had her husband gone behind her back to get her off work? She had so much to do at work. Then she received another text. It was blank except for three periods. She looked out the window and saw him sitting in his truck. Then she looked back at Samantha. "I guess I'm going to take," she hesitated, "the next two days off...Thanks Samantha!"

Megan turned her computer off, grabbed her purse and left her office. Standing just outside her office door was Samantha. They were in a hall way that led to the open area and Samantha had a message from Kaven. She was a little blushed and as she leaned close to Megan's ear, she braced herself on Megan's spaghetti-strapped shoulder.

Her hand was warm and her long fingers were soft as they rested just off of Megan's silky neck, "he said to tell you - I'm sorry!" she blushed and snickered a little backing away to regain her composure, "he could have texted you," she fanned herself a moment to cool down. "Okay," she cleared her throat, "he said to tell you that he is very eager to shoot you again and tease you, and he's going to do both at the same time, and there's nothing you can do about it." She stopped and looked at Megan.

"There's more isn't there?" Megan asked her blushing boss. Megan, herself didn't really want to hear the rest. She was sure she had an idea. But Kaven had started a game. She too was blushing and beginning to sweat a little under Samantha's warm hand.

Samantha nodded. "His words, and I'm sorry, but I have no idea what he's up to, but he told me to say it exactly this way," and she leaned back into Megan's ear, this time getting very, very close so as not to let anyone here her. She was thinking it would have been much easier in the office but he wanted it said in the freaking hallway for some reason. Her lips feathered Megan's ear as she spoke. "He said, no hands, no eyes, and..."

Megan dropped her purse as Samantha caught her from falling over. The two laughed as she collected herself and stood up straight, looking up at her boss. Samantha grinned from ear to ear, "I'm so jealous, I hope you have a great a time, as it sounds like you're going to. And you have to tell me everything on Monday, spare no details."

Once Megan was in the truck, she gave her husband a very dirty look. "You're very brave mister. I know you know her well and I know you know me well and I know you know I know her very, very well, but you'll regret this can of worms you just opened."

He couldn't help but laugh. "Turned on yet?"

Megan wiggled in the seat, replaying the words her boss had just said to her, trying to calm the fire between her legs as she wondered what her husband had planned. Yes, she was turned on. "His words not mine, I'm just the messenger." Her warm breath was still sending shockwaves up and down Megan's spine. "You're super hot and I can't wait to make you scream and cum, over and over...and over." The words hypnotized her. "Scream and cum." She was completely dismantled.

After they had stopped at the grocery store and collected the necessary items for a weekend cabin shut-in, they made their way up into the hills to a cabin he had booked on Airbnb. By now she was giddy and excited for the relaxing weekend. She couldn't wait to get unpacked and start fishing. There was a beautiful stream that flowed behind the cabin and it looked to be a great fishing spot.

After a simple dinner Kaven gave Megan a look she could not confuse with anything else. As he stood from the table she saw the bulge in his khakis. She moved in and began kissing his neck. He quickly took her by the waist and turned her so he could kiss her. His tongue was sugary and cold from the lime sorbet they'd just eaten. The icy kiss lingered as she felt him pulling her closer and closer into him. They made their way toward the shower.

She was yearning for him. She soaped his chiseled body down and took her time washing his hard cock. Once she had finished, she dropped to her knees and took it deep into her mouth. As her lips parted and made their way down she slowly felt the veins of his shaft with her tongue. As it penetrated the back of her mouth she began swallowing a little, teasing it with her throat. She loved his cock and had taken him to full orgasm rather quickly doing this. But before she could finish him off, he pulled her up.

She was surprised to see that he had brought some soaps of his own. Two. One exfoliating and one moisturizing. He had a loofah as well. As he began scrubbing her beautiful body, she could not help but relax. The warm and steamy air in the large marble shower filled with the scent of lilac and vanilla. The loofah was rough, she thought, but so relaxing. When he brought it across her breasts, he teased her nipples, rubbing in circles for several minutes.

The relaxation began to fade only to be replaced by urgency to have his cock deep inside her. He was standing behind her and she could feel it twitching and poking her between her firm ass cheeks. She tried to part her legs to allow it between them but he kept pulling it away. She knew when she was being teased. She liked it.

The creamy moisturizing soap was slick and smooth on his large hands. He started with her neck and made his way down her long body, massaging her muscles as he worked the milky soap into a rich lather that clung to her body like a magnet. He turned her to face him and worked his magic fingers down the front of her body. Her nipples, again, got lots of attention. By now they were fully swollen and rock hard. He pinched one, slightly, between two fingers and rubbed the exposed nub with fresh, cool soap. This pushed her close to the edge.

Before she realized it, he had moved his other hand between her thighs and was working his fingers back and forth inside her very wet and wanting cunt. She came instantly and moaned as he led her down a path to ecstasy. As fast as he began, he stopped, rinsed her well, and turned her around. He whispered roughly into her ear, "bend over and grab the rail." She looked down and saw the rail that held the soap in place and took it into her fists. She spread her legs and he at last slipped his enormous cock into her slick hole. She felt every inch and all it's girth. She felt it slowly - very slowly - retreat, and quickly charge. His slow withdrawals and hard pounding were new and exciting.

She suddenly felt ice on her breasts. She hadn't noticed, but he had pulled the shower wand down, whilst fucking her mad, and adjusted the water to cold. Her nipples responded and she let out a shrill, which was followed by a long groaning moan.

She felt him pull out and something warm dropped onto the small of her back. She had came. He had came. Warm water rushed over her again, rinsing the passion away. But something still felt different. Her nipples. She looked down at her breasts and noticed a rubber piece attached to each nipple. She looked up at him questioningly.

"Snake bite kit." Was all he said.

She studied them. Flicked one a little. It bounced. But didn't hurt. But she could feel her nipple swelling underneath. Then a thought came over her.

"Just what do you have planned for tonight, you cunning snake you?" she asked as she began kissing him again.

Kaven picked up his phone and started a timer for ten minutes, then sat it back down on the sink counter. "Dry off, relax, and when this goes off, come to the bedroom." He grinned like a kid in a candy store up to no good. "Oh, I nearly forgot, also pull those off your nipples...don't want to leave them on too long." And he disappeared towards what she assumed to be a bedroom. They had entered through the kitchen. She hadn't even seen the bedroom yet.

She watched the black rubber suction cups on her nipples bob and bounce as she dried off in front of the massive mirror. She brushed her long ombre brown, red, and blond hair and put it into a pony tail. She considered make-up for a moment, but opted against it. Then from the bedroom she heard the photographer side of her husband bellow, "lipstick and eyes!" she smirked at herself and laughed. "In ten minutes? He's clearly never put on eye-makeup before."

She finished her eyes and had just applied the lipstick as the timer went off. She plucked the suction cup from her left nipple to reveal a massive, red swollen nub. Then did the same to the right side. The results were the same. Suddenly, out of no where a hot, prickly, sensation began surging from her breast into her nipples. She touched one to find it extremely sensitive. Then she touched both at the same time to find that it weakened her knees She looked at herself in the mirror. The bathroom was well lit and she realized she was no doubt in for some games tonight. She said to herself, "Well, Megan, you definitely didn't need the blush," before exiting into the next room.

The room was cool compared to the bathroom. Her nipples let her know that almost immediately. The carpeted floor was soft and silky between her toes. But it was dark. Kaven came up behind her and tied a blindfold around her eyes. "Hey, she laughed, why the make-up if you need this?"

"Ready?" he asked.

Megan hesitated a moment. What was she getting into? "yeah." The word trailed off her red lips slowly. He led her to the bed.

"We're isolated here. No neighbors like at home in the apartment. It's been a long time."

He laid down on the bed and pulled her onto him, reverse cowgirl, and began kissing her back. Her long silky legs draped behind him as her hands reached for his cock. She needed him inside her. He whispered "what was it your boss told you today before you left? That I was going to shoot you and what else? She said she was going to tease you and make you scream and cum? Was that it Megan?"

Her pussy was dripping. She grabbed his cock. But he pulled it away.

"Over and over again." He said, finishing the statement made earlier in the day.

He arched her backwards and began to slide something between her legs, but stopped before penetrating her desire.

She had given in. "please fuck me Kaven? Please?" she heard him chuckle darkly. Then felt a slight vibration on the outside of her clit. As she became familiar with the sensations, a fire engulfed both her breasts at the same time. She screamed out harshly as he placed clamps onto her swollen nipples. This, she was familiar with instantly. She used to play with herself like this before she married. She had mentioned to Kaven only once and it was years ago. How did he remember?

She didn't care. The pain and ecstasy engulfed her at the same time. Her pussy flooded with juice and he thrust the vibrator in plunging her to orgasmic depths she had never experienced. She was seeing flashes of lights strobing through the thin red blindfold. As she rode the vibrator she bucked and rocked her hips on him completely oblivious that there was a cock waiting for her. He wrapped his arms around her and ripped off the nipple clamps causing yet another frustrating scream denying her the orgasm she was building toward.

The heat and pain soon subsided as he began to rub lemon verbena body oil over her nipples. It was cool and the palms of his hands were soft as butter as they circled her sore pink pillars. She cooed and awed and moaned as the body oil was dripped to run down her cleavage streaming over her toned abs. His hands soon found their way all over her body and eventually down to her clit, which he began working vigorously. His other hand slipped the blindfold off and for the first time she realized what was happening. The entire room was covered in cameras and flashes were covering them in near constant white light. The scene was surreal and she lost her mind in the moment.

"Oh Kaven, I need you in me." She'd had enough of the vibrator and wanted the real thing. She was surprised when he loosely tied her hands behind her back with the blindfold. Then she felt him pick her up, almost without effort, and sat her in his lap. His rock hard cock slipped inside her and she arched back, resting her tied hands on his chest. She swung her ponytail in his face a couple of times trying to tease him but she felt him grab her hair and pull back hard. It was then that she realized that she was in a very open predicament and he had full control over her.

She grunted hard at his thrusts. She felt his free hand reattach the clamps to her nipples, which caused another short burst of screams and panting. She felt the vibrator as it was turned on high. She squealed. This was a different vibrator. She loved it and hated it at the same time. The ball head was extremely powerful, "Oh my God!" She screamed. "Kaven! Kaven!" she screamed. The cameras clicked. The lights flashed. Her mascara ran with sweat. She screamed and came. Again and again. Her nipples erupted once more as he ripped off the nipple clamps. The pain sent endorphins to her head and she became flush and dizzy with the natural high. An ice cube soon cooled the flames but the endorphins continued to spike her brain.

After the vibrator ended it's control and she could freely move her hands and head again, she collapsed off of his lap onto the free space in the king sized bed. She felt Kaven brush her sweat damp hair from her forehead. "That was completely unexpected. Thank you." She was star struck from the lights and cameras. "It's been so long since we completely cut loose." She noticed his cock still hard. "honey did you cum?" He smiled and shook his head.

"It wasn't about me."

He was always so selfless about their sex. She rolled over and took his cock into her mouth, deep throating him again. Then she stopped and looked up, "feed me, I'm hungry," before going down again, bringing him to an orgasm rather quickly. As she chewed softly on the tip of his penis, jets of cum filled her mouth and she dribbled a little down his shaft to use as lube to continue milking him of his stamina.

The next morning, she awoke to the smell of blueberry pancakes and fresh coffee. As she made her way into the kitchen, she realized it was nearly 12:30 pm. "I can't believe I slept all morning?"

He kissed her and slid his laptop around to face her. Her eyes got big when she saw herself on the screen as he said, "I can." A return smirk was all she could retaliate.