The Photographer And The Undergrad

Story Info
He is ten years her senior and was her high-school crush.
14.2k words
4.61
21k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jacob, and I am a photographer. I've had a camera in my hands for most of my life. After high school, I attended college and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts with a minor in photography. I'm quite good at it and my work has appeared in major publications. Landscape photography is my joy. Growing up I spent hours hiking, camping, and hunting, enjoying the outdoors. I've traveled the world just to capture an outdoor experience. But, creation doesn't pay you to take its photo, and while I have been published in some outdoor magazines it is a highly competitive field. Nowadays, everyone has a camera in their pocket, and they can rival some of my portable professional equipment. What pays the bills, and has been published the most, are my portraits. Weddings are lucrative but bridezillas and momzillas do exist and are stressful to deal with. What I'm best known for is my erotic photography. I have a knack for making anyone look sexy in a photograph. They say sex sells and that is true. I've done everything from dating profile photos to full nudes. I have even photographed for men's magazines. Having been a photographer for about ten years now I've seen a lot of things. This is just one of the many stories that I hope to share with you.

This story begins with a young woman named Kayla. I first met her when I was working with the local community theater. She took part in the youth summer theater program starting in her freshman year of high school. She was nothing much to look at then, but she did command attention. She had an incredible singing voice, and that earned her a prominent role in the productions. She was also perky and boisterous. If she was in the room then you knew it, and she always made an entrance.

I watched as she blossomed during the four years that she participated and by the time she graduated from high school all the boys were lusting after her. Hell, even I had impure thoughts about her. The last time I saw her she still had a bit of baby fat but that didn't detract from her beauty. Her long brown hair shone under the stage lights and her green eyes could captivate the audience. Her full lips graced an expressive mouth that was made for the stage. As a high school senior she could play quite an age range. If dressed in a loose costume that covered her D-cup breasts she could play a pre-teen, but dressed in something form-fitting she could be a full-grown adult temptress. Those breasts and her fantastic ass could stir any man's hormones. Kayla graduated and went off to college out of state. I hadn't seen her since but I would occasionally see her mother and inquire after her. I learned that she had gone on to study theater arts and hoped to someday make it to Broadway. With her personality and looks, I ventured that she would no doubt accomplish her goal.

A nationally known comedienne came to town for two shows on a Friday and I was able to get a free ticket, center stage, and about five rows back. I was looking forward to the evening, and since there was no set work or photography to be done I planned to just enjoy myself in my perfect seat. Little did I know how perfect it would be. Before the start of the show, the theater served refreshments in the lobby, allowing patrons to mingle. I was having some wine and talking with a few of my colleagues from the theater's technical team when I heard someone call my name.

"Jacob! Jacob!"

The voice came from across the lobby. Casting my gaze in that direction I spied an arm waving in the air, a woman's arm. I followed it down and there was Kayla, smiling at me and making her way through the crowd, trying not to spill her drink. As she reached me she wrapped one arm around me, her drink in the other, gave me a tight squeeze, and gazed up into my face.

"Jacob, it's so good to see you! It's been so long since I've come here to the theater. I was hoping I would see you tonight!'

Looking down at her I was captivated, my breath was taken away. This woman pressing her body against me had the same luxurious brown hair and sparkling green eyes that captured the attention of audiences, but the baby fat I remembered was gone. Her face was lean, her nose was perfectly feminine.

"Kayla, it's good to see you!" I responded, "You're right, it has been a long time, three years if I remember. You must be in your final year of college now."

"Yes, I just started my senior year. I am enjoying it immensely."

"I'm glad to hear that, we need entertainers."

"And you?" she asked, "Still capturing moments?"

"I am," I said with a smile, "every chance I get. I have a wedding I'm photographing tomorrow. You probably know them, Cassie and Brian?"

"Yes! That's why I'm in town. I'm one of Cassie's bride's maids. How fortunate!"

"Ha, ha, yes it is. It's been a long time since we spent a weekend together." Referring of course to the years we spent at the theater during the youth program.

Just then the light dimmed twice, accompanied by a chime--time to take our seats.

"Where's your seat at?" Kayla enquired.

"E-10, and yours?"

"E-11! Oh, how grand! We're seated next to each other!" She wrapped an arm around one of my biceps and briefly laid her head against my shoulder. "Would you escort me to our seats?"

"Gladly m'lady," I said with a smile. We started across the lobby to the entrance nearest our seats. Entering the theater with this gorgeous young woman on my arm would probably cause a stir among those who know me. Oh, how the rumors will probably fly. Oh well, I thought.

We took our seats. I saw several colleagues looking us over. I nodded and smiled at them. The show started and the comedy was brilliant. The audience laughed at every joke. Several times Kayla gripped my arm as she laughed. About halfway through the show she wrapped her arm around mine and laid her head against my shoulder. She let out a big sigh.

"I'm very glad we came tonight," she whispered.

The show concluded and we stood to leave. I followed her down the row of seats to the aisle, and I found my gaze repeatedly drifting down to her round bottom. Those impure thoughts from years ago were returning, only now I didn't have to be ashamed of them. Now she was an adult, a full-grown, gorgeous woman.

As we stepped out into the aisle she took my hand.

"So we don't get separated," she said with a smile.

We slowly worked our way back to the lobby. She pulled me aside, out of the crush of patrons leaving.

"What a lovely evening," she said, "great entertainment and even better company. I hope you enjoyed yourself too."

"Very much," I admitted, "and the company was quite lovely."

I gazed into those iridescent green eyes and she blushed and glanced away.

"Could I buy you a drink, Kayla? I'd love to hear about your college experience. There's a quiet bar just around the corner where we could talk."

She glanced at the lobby clock.

"All right, but just one. We both have responsibilities tomorrow."

We rejoined the flow of patrons and soon we were on the street. A few minutes later and we were at the bar. We ordered drinks and settled in.

"So tell me, what productions have you been in at school," I asked.

"Well, my freshman year I was one of the orphans in Annie. It was that show where I was able to make a big impact on the faculty of the theater department. I was given a solo that year at the Christmas musical performance."

"I'm not surprised. I remember you as having a strong voice, you could project very well."

"Thank you," she chuckled, "most of the kids back in high school said I was a loudmouth."

"Kids, what do they know," I grinned.

"Sophomore year I was cast as a named character. I played Mona in the production of Dames at Sea."

"Ah, the diva, no offense but I think that was perfect casting."

"No offense taken," she laughed, "you are not the only one to ever make that observation. Then last year I was cast as Marcelle Cotte in Hotel Paradiso." "Impressive, and this year?" I asked.

"The production is Chicago and I am cast as," she paused as she drummed two fingers on the table, "Roxie Hart!" she squealed.

"Wow! The lead role. Your senior year is going to go out with a bang that's sure to get you noticed! Congratulations!"

"I am so excited. It's always been one of my favorite musicals and Roxy is my favorite character."

We had finished our drinks and the waitress came by and asked if we wanted another round.

"No," said Kayla, "we need to be going. It's a busy day tomorrow. C'mon Jacob, walk me back to my car."

I paid the waitress and we stood to leave, Kayla took my hand again and led me out the door. On the street, she continued holding my hand. I asked her if there was anyone significant in her life.

"No, not that I haven't tried dating. You know how it is when you're preparing a production. The hours are insane and there's no time for anything else. Of course, there are always gorgeous theater guys around trying to get into my pants. I've had a few lovers at college but nothing that has become romantic," she sighed, "What about you Jacob, any women in your life?"

"No one of significance," I sighed, "during wedding season I'm crazy busy, and after that, I try to get outside as much as I can. Then there are those women who see my photography business website and can't reconcile themselves to the fact that I spend a lot of time with semi-naked, and even fully naked, women as a business."

"I can understand their insecurity. You probably get propositioned a lot."

"I do actually, but not from the models that I hire for the risqué stuff. They're very professional. It's the bridesmaids, the women wanting professional portraits or boudoir shots, and even the mothers of kids I photograph, that are propositioning me."

We had reached her car. She turned to face me and then stepped close and pressed her body to mine as she gazed up at me. Here in the harsh light and deep shadows of the parking lot, her hair shone like a freshly painted mural, still damp from the artist's brush strokes. A shadow fell across part of her face but the light caught one of her eyes and it glowed emerald green.

"I understand those women too, you're a handsome man, Jacob," she whispered, "You know, in high school, you were my biggest crush."

"I had no idea," I stammered. This was nowhere near how I thought my evening would end.

"Kiss me, Jacob, for old times' sake," she whispered. She rose onto her toes, closed her eyes, and offered me her lips.

I could not resist, I didn't even try to resist, I had wanted this for years. My heart pounded in my chest, so much that in that instant I feared it would explode. I knew that once I kissed her I would never have to go back to fantasizing about it, I would forever have carnal knowledge of her lips, the lips I had dreamt of kissing, the lips that I ached to feel pressed against mine. This green-eyed goddess from my fantasies was here, I was wrapped in her arms, and she was offering me a taste of her lips.

Kayla looked a bit frightened as I stood there gazing into her eyes. I'm sure she was wondering why I was hesitating. She had made an advance toward the man she'd fantasized about for years, her high school crush. The fact that I was ten years her senior mattered not to her hormone-sotted brain. Yet here she stood, offering me her lips, revealing her desires. She had made herself so vulnerable, so out of control. Realizing that my hesitancy was hurting her I encircled her in my arms. Our lips met. I felt an electric jolt course through my body. Our lips parted and our tongues danced. Years of mutual passion came pouring forth from both of us. We kissed for what seemed like forever and when we finally stopped we just stood there holding each other, our foreheads pressed together, panting.

"I don't know what old times you were referring to because I'm sure I would remember if this had ever happened before," I said to her, between breaths.

"I guess it was just my fantasies," she said, trying to catch her breath, " When you hesitated I nearly fainted. I thought maybe you didn't feel the same."

"I was in shock, I couldn't believe my fantasy was coming true."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"If it wasn't for the likelihood of being arrested I would pin you against this car and make you scream my name."

"Mmm, and I would let you. But not here, and not tonight."

"I can't wait long, I crave you. Don't be a tease."

"Trust me, I want you."

I took her hand and placed it on my crotch, my cock was at full attention.

"Think about this as you try to sleep tonight, as you bear witness to your friend's wedding tomorrow, and know this, I will plunder you with it, at the first opportunity," I growled to her.

She pushed herself away from me.

"Please, Jacob, let me go. This is happening too fast. I'm sorry, I've let this go too far tonight," she said as she got in her car.

She started the car and put it in gear but before she drove away she looked at me through the window. There were tears on her face.

"I'm sorry," she said before disappearing into the night.

I stood there, dumbfounded. What the fuck had just happened? I walked to my car and all the way home I wondered what I had done wrong. I barely slept.

The next day, I arrived early at the wedding venue. It was an event center, a huge space designed to host large events. I prepared my equipment, and as the wedding party began to arrive I started taking candid photos. I rotated between the two changing rooms.

At one point, when I entered the bride's room I noticed that Kayla had arrived. She approached me as I was in a corner of the room changing lenses.

"Jacob, about last night," she began in a whisper, "I'm sorry."

"You told me that," I snapped.

"I know b...," she began.

"No buts, you were cruel to me. For years, I have been thinking about you, fantasizing about you. Then last night you show up out of the blue and admit that you feel the same. Then, you kiss me as no woman has ever kissed me before. But you shattered the mood when, inexplicably, you flee, like a frightened little girl."

I was a frightened little girl!" it was nearly a shout. She caught herself and looked around. All of the bridesmaids looked at us.

"Is everything all right?" asked Cassie, the bride.

"Yes, everything is fine, Cassie, Jacob, and I were just disagreeing. I'll keep my voice down, I apologize," she replied.

One of the other bridesmaids opened the shirt that she was wearing, exposing her breasts.

"I'd be happy to satisfy you, Jacob," she cooed, "would you like to put your lips on these?"

"Put those miniature tits away, Adalyn. He's a real man, why would he want cherries when he can have these melons," she growled, grabbing her breasts to accentuate the message.

"Stupid slut," she said under her breath as she turned back to me, "I suppose that happens at every wedding,"

I nodded in agreement.

"So, I can have those melons?" I asked.

"Yes, Jacob, you can. Last night I was a frightened little girl. Everything was moving faster than I expected. I was light-headed from the passion in our kiss, and then you talked about pinning me against the car, and you put my hand on your cock and he talked about plundering me. I was suddenly a naive little girl alone in a parking lot at night with this worldly man and I panicked."

"I can see how you might feel that way. I didn't mean to scare you," I told her.

"Please, don't apologize, I was a fool."

"I need to get back to work, Kayla," I handed her my card, "Decide whether you are a woman or a child, then call me with your decision."

I turned away from her and resumed photographing. The wedding and reception turned out beautifully and everyone seemed to have a good time, except for Kayla, who seemed a bit sad. I felt sad for both of us. We might have screwed up something that we both wanted.

As the reception wound down I packed up my gear and left. I didn't hear from Kayla for a week. My phone rang one evening and I answered. I assumed it was a customer.

"Hello."

"Jacob? It's Kayla."

"Hi Kayla, how are you?"

"Well, the child has been crying all week, and the adult keeps telling her that she's a snot-nosed little bitch," she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds like you have yet to make a decision, so why did you call? I'm not going to waste my time on a child."

"I need some photographs for my actor's portfolio and I was hoping you would take them for me. And, I was just hoping I could see you again, maybe it would help me make my decision."

"I'm sure there are photographers closer to you that could do an adequate job. I don't think we should see each other again, Kayla."

"Please, Jacob," she pleaded.

"Kayla, you are a child in a woman's body and that's something I don't want to deal with. I'm too old for that crap. Maybe if you grow up we could see each other. I need to go, Kayla," and I hung up on her.

Life returned to normal after that, the fall wedding surge came and went, and I took a break by going south to Panama to photograph the canal. I hired a boat, sailed from Panama City to Colón, rented a car back to Summit National Park, and hiked the area for several days. I returned home just after the New Year and spent time in my studio editing my photographs and submitting them to several online magazines. I also developed several project proposals for potential customers.

Towards the end of February, I picked up a job for a local Gentlemen's club. They were refreshing their marketing materials and website so they needed photos of the dancers as well as some interior shots of the club. I scheduled a makeup artist and the girls brought their outfits. One afternoon, while photographing the dancers I heard heels softly clicking behind me, near the studio entrance Assuming it was one of the dancers arriving late I motioned to the side door without looking.

"Makeup is in there, come back when you're dressed and ready," I said without turning around.

The heels continued to approach me. Turning around, I realized it was not one of the dancers, it was Kayla.

"I hadn't planned on modeling today, I'm certainly not dressed for this job," she said with a smile.

"All right, ladies, let's take a break. Be back in fifteen minutes," I said to the dancers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Kayla.

"I figured if you were going to avoid me I would have to force you to give me your attention, so here I am," she looked around the room at the dancers, all in various stages of undress, "They're very attractive."

"Not really, take away the makeup and the padded bras and they're not too impressive. Most of them wouldn't get a second look if I saw them walking down the street. Stripping is all about the illusion, just like theater."

"Well, I don't feel threatened by any of them," she said.

"That's good, you really shouldn't feel threatened, you're much more attractive than any of them."

"So why are you ignoring me? How can I prove to you that there is an adult in this amazing body if you won't see me and give me a chance?"

"Kayla, I can't get you out of my mind. I ran to Panama to try and forget you but that didn't work. Ever since that kiss, I..."

She pressed a finger to my lips, stopping me mid-sentence.

"Shh, I understand, I feel the same. I don't want you to forget me, and God knows I can't forget you. I crave your touch, Jacob. I don't expect us to become romantically involved, all I ask is for one night with you to satisfy my fantasies. I don't understand how one man can make me so mad and at the same time make me so wet."

She kissed me softly. It was all I could do to restrain myself.

"Why don't I come back when you're done here? I'll show you something none of these girls have. I'll even pay you for the photographs, I need more for my portfolio. Would five o'clock work?"