The Photographer And The Undergrad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get us out of here, Jacob, I don't want us to have an accident."

I accelerated quickly and soon the truck was in my rearview mirror. Safely ahead of the truck, I asked her, "Happy now?"

"Oh yes, happy and horny! Get me home, Jacob, I want to ride your cock!"

I made my way home as quickly as I thought I could go without getting a ticket. As I turned into the drive I pressed the button to raise the overhead garage door then, with the car tucked inside, I closed the door. We were home, alone, and I was going to ravish this horny little vixen. I retrieved her bag and then opened the door for her. Her coat was still open and as she stepped out of the car it revealed her stunning body from head to toe. She pressed against me and we kissed, it was an electric kiss, filled with lustful intentions.

She put her hands on my chest and pushed away from me. "Take me to your bed, Jacob," she whimpered. I took her by the hand and led her down the hall. In the bedroom, I dropped the bag and she tossed her coat on top of it. This incredible woman was standing in my bedroom, naked. I had fantasized about this moment for years.

She grasped the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head, I removed my shirt, tossing it to the floor. She touched my chest with the palms of her hands and then slid them down my stomach.

"Mmm, it's obvious you're very active, not a trace of fat on these abs," she said as she leaned in and kissed my chest, and then worked her way up to my neck. All the while she was working on undoing my belt and pants. Soon my pants dropped around my ankles and her hands shifted to my boxers. She squeezed my cock through the thin fabric and I groaned.

"I plan to ruin you for any other man," I whispered.

"We'll see about that," she cooed, "maybe I'll ruin you for any other woman."

She kissed her way down my torso, stopping to give attention to my nipples. As she kissed lower she squatted, and then knelt, in front of me. As she reached the waistband of my boxers she hooked her fingers inside the elastic and stripped them down to my ankles where they joined my slacks. My cock hung in the air between us.

"It's much thicker than I imagined," she smiled as she wrapped her dainty hand around my manhood, "This is going to feel extra good."

She licked my shaft from balls to tip.

"Tastes like someone is excited to be here," she giggled, before wrapping her lips around the head of my turgid cock. I felt her tongue swirl around my glans. If what she'd said was true, about not sucking much cock but practicing on her dildo, then she had also been reading about blowjob technique. The pent-up lust in my balls was straining for release and when she took them in her hands I nearly spilled my seed on her tongue. I had to slow things down, years of fantasy were aching for fulfillment and I was afraid I would ruin the night before it even got started. I pushed her away.

"We have to slow down Kayla, I'm on the edge of cumming already and I want this night to last."

She stood and pressed her tits against me again as she smiled up at me with those luminous green eyes. Suddenly I felt like a mouse that was being toyed with by a cat, blissfully unaware of my pending fate. This was no child with her tits pressed against me, this was a scheming woman.

"You've not touched me yet, Jacob," she said as she stepped back, "don't you think it's time you did?" She raised her arms above her head and did a little spin, turning a full circle and showing off her body.

I took her in my arms and began kissing her, starting with an ear then down her neck and across to the other side, ending with her other ear.

"Mmm," she moaned

I began kissing my way down her body. First stop, those fantastic tits. I smothered them in kisses and sucked her nipples. She grabbed my head and held it against them as she groaned. I placed one hand between her legs, she spread her feet apart and I slipped a finger into her wetness. I pumped it in and out as I sucked her nipples and soon she shivered at my touch.

"Yes," she whispered, "I'm going to cum, Jacob. Don't stop."

I did nothing of the like, instead, I inserted a second finger and gently bit one of her nipples.

"AAaaahhhh! Oh, yes, yes, YES!"

She came for me, the first time that I had given her an orgasm. I vowed to myself that it would not be the last.

I stood and pulled my fingers from her sopping wet crotch, and then placed them in my mouth to clean them. She watched me do this, eyes wide, and a small gasp escaped her lips. I took my fingers out of my mouth and she grabbed both sides of my head, pulled me in, and explored my mouth with her tongue.

"I've never tasted myself on a man's breath before," she panted.

"That's because you've never been properly made love to by a real man, until tonight," I said with a grin.

"Would you taste me, Jacob, put your lips and tongue... down there?"

"Nothing could stop me from devouring you, Kayla. I'm going to make you cum on my face, so just relax and don't fight it, it's inevitable."

I sat her on the bed and laid her back, raised her legs, and held a foot in each hand. She was still wearing her heels. I did not remove them. I kissed each of her ankles and then slowly made my way to her inner thighs, alternatively kissing each leg. She squirmed and moaned. As I kissed lower she spread her legs and wrapped them around me, resting her heels on my back. She quivered slightly from the excitement as I kissed her lips and her clit, and softly teased them with my tongue. After thoroughly kissing her there I stuck out my tongue, letting it rest on my chin, and softly and slowly licked the entire length of her pink gash, ending at her clit.

Each trip with my tongue I altered the pressure I used until I found one she seemed to prefer based on her moaning and the pressure she placed on the back of my head. After several minutes of licking her like this, she was breathing hard and I sensed she was nearing orgasm, so I slowed down. I gave her incredibly slow licks. She whimpered and tried to thrust herself against my tongue but I wouldn't let her. After I sensed that she had retreated from nearly orgasming I returned to licking her but this time a little faster and a little softer.

After a few more minutes of licking her, I transitioned to her clit. Making an 'O' of my lips I placed them over her clit and began a soft, rhythmic sucking. I heard her sigh. I varied the speed and the suction, sometimes a hard suction followed by a slow release, sometimes a fast rhythm, sometimes a slow one. Again, I sensed she was about to cum so I released her clit and softly kissed her inner thighs.

"I thought you were going to make me cum on your face," she moaned.

"In due time my sweet, in due time," I replied.

"Can due time be soon? Please?" she begged.

"For a woman who's never been given proper oral pleasure you sure seem to be anxious to end it," I said as I continued to kiss her thighs, "Who in this room has the most pussy eating experience? That would me be. You'll cum when I decide you can cum, and not a moment before. Besides, you already had two massive orgasms at the studio, you shouldn't be so needful of another already."

I began softly kissing the area above her clit as I gently parted her lips with a finger and slid it as deep as I could inside her. She gasped as she felt me probing her inner walls.

"Ok, but I desperately want to cum again."

"As I said, I'll let you cum when I decide it's time. I might never have the opportunity to taste you again after this weekend. I want to savor the moment. I might just taste you for hours." I didn't see how she could argue with a man who just wanted to eat her pussy forever.

She sighed and relaxed as I began kissing her clit and lips again while my finger worked inside her. I was searching for her g-spot and when I found it she arched her back slightly and softly whispered, "yes." Having found her g-spot I decided that now was indeed the time for her to cum on my face.

As I softly pressed my finger inside her I returned to licking her lips. Slowly I built her towards orgasm. Her breathing increased and she softly began to moan. I tried something I'd never done before, with one finger tapping her g-spot and my tongue on her pussy lips, I brought another finger to bear on her clit. Her breathing became short, sharp gasps, and her back arched strongly, raising her hips off the bed. In the next moment, she screamed my name as her body shuddered. I felt warm liquid flowing across my tongue and over my hand, she had squirted. It wasn't one of those porn squirts where it shoots across the room, those are fake. Her's was more of a trickle, nonetheless, I was suddenly quite proud of myself.

The sound of my name crescendoed to a squeal and she collapsed onto the mattress.

As she lay there panting I extricated my hand from between her quivering thighs and slid next to her. We both lay there for a while, not talking, just looking at the ceiling.

"Did I..." she started.

"Squirt? Yes, you did."

"I've never... How... Where?"

"As you said, I'm a worldly man, and I'm well-read. There are manuals on cunnilingus, and beyond that, it's just practice. I've practiced a lot but that last move was new. You're the first woman I pulled that on."

"Wow, just wow. I came so hard that my whole body shook. I've never had anyone eat my pussy like that."

I just laughed.

"Please don't laugh at me, Jacob. I know I'm still young, and yes, naïve, but please don't laugh. You've just given me the most incredible orgasm of my young life, I should be allowed to marvel at what just happened here."

"My apologies my sweet, I wasn't laughing at you, it's just that I've never had a woman tell me that before, I'm a bit proud right now and laughing that it took a young, less experienced woman, to bring out my best pussy-eating skills."

"Well then, I guess we've both had a new experience just now," she said, then feeling the wet bed under her hips, "and I'm afraid I've made a mess in your bed."

I rose onto one elbow and looked her in the eyes, "Don't worry about that beautiful, we may destroy this mattress before I'm finished with you." She blushed. "May I fulfill my fantasy now? May I enter you?" I asked, "I'm afraid I can't wait much longer."

"You don't want me to... you know, return the favor?" she said, glancing at my cock.

"No," I said, "all I want now is to feel you wrapped around me."

She looked at me with those shimmering green eyes, a tear seemed to be forming in one corner.

"At this moment I want nothing more. I've waited for years to give myself to you, Jacob, take me and make me yours."

We kissed. I rolled on top of her and she spread her legs for me. She reached down between us and gripped my cock then stroked it a bit to return it to full hardness before placing the head at her entrance. We stared into each other's eyes as I slowly pressed forward and slid my cock into the woman I had lusted after all these years. Her eyes rolled back in her head and we both moaned. I continued sliding into her until I could go no deeper.

"Oh god," she groaned, "I've waited so long for this, fantasized about this, but never did I dare imagine it would feel this good to have you in me."

"God can't save you now, your only salvation will be by the flood of my cum," I growled at her as I pressed my lips to hers and poured out all my pent-up passion. We consumed each other's mouths as I took her for our first time, fulfilling our deepest desires. It felt exquisite as I plundered her depths, the walls of her tunnel gripped me and her lips seemed to suck me in every time I pulled back.

"I don't want this to end," she said, finally breaking our kiss, "I want to feel like this all forever. You fill me so perfectly."

"You do fit me well," I told her, "but I want more, I want all of you, your mouth, your ass, I want to cum on your tits. By the time you leave my bed, I want you to be thoroughly fucked. I want us to never forget this night." Our lips met again and she hooked her feet around the back of my thighs, pulling me tighter against her. I slowed my strokes and gave her a leisurely fucking. It felt incredible to finally have my cock in her after all the years of lusting after her and fantasizing about this moment. I wanted us both to enjoy this as long as possible.

Soon, her breathing was becoming short again, and she continuously moaned. I was not ready for her to cum so this time it was me that broke our kiss. "It's time for you to be taken from behind," I sternly told her, "stand next to the bed my sweet." I pulled out of her and she groaned, not anxious for me to stop. She rolled onto her stomach and then stood next to the bed. I positioned her so that her legs were slightly bent at the knees, resting against the side of the mattress. "Tits on the sheets, feet apart!" I commanded. She obliged and I grabbed her hips and then thrust my cock into her in one swift motion. She gasped and stiffened but as I began thrusting in and out she relaxed, I heard a big sigh of satisfaction.

"Fuck me, Jacob, fuck me and make me yours," she groaned, "Oh, god, yes, just like that. Mmm, I almost can't believe I'm finally in your bed, where I've wanted to be for so long."

I nearly came as I watched my cock plunging into her. I wished I had my camera. As before, I took her slowly, savoring the pleasure of feeling, and now watching, her take my cock. As I took her from behind I noticed a smile appear on her face.

"What's the smile for my sweet?"

"Well, for one thing, I particularly like it when you call me 'my sweet', and secondly this is a fantastic fucking that you're giving me. My past lovers have never taken this long with me."

"I told you earlier that I plan to ruin you for any other man. I intend to fuck you so well that even if you meet your soulmate and marry him, you'll think of me when he makes love to you."

That thought in her mind seemed to push her towards orgasm again. She groaned and tilted her pelvis so there would be nothing stopping me from giving her my entire length. I increased my thrusts and took a tight hold on her hips. I pounded against her, causing her ass cheeks to ripple each time our flesh met.

But then I stopped, my cock deep inside her, and she screamed, stood up, and tilted her pelvis away from me, causing my cock to fall out of her. She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I want to ride your cock and now is the time," she whispered, "I'm going to take command of this fucking. I know that if left to you I'll be edged until I go crazy. I need to cum and I need you to cum in me, so lay down here and get ready for the ride of your life."

I lay on the bed, my cock standing proudly in the air. She knelt next to me and then swung a leg over, straddling my hips, my cock laying against her. She settled down and rubbed her wetness the length of my cock, several times.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

Assured we were both wet enough she rose slightly and took me in her hand. She rubbed the head between her lips and then placed it at her entrance and began lowering herself onto me. A low groan from deep within her escaped her lips as she took me in. Nearing full penetration, she arched her back and released a soft squeal. Her tits stuck out like when we were in the studio, her nipples pointed to heaven. As she finally settled onto my cock she let out a sigh, a look of pure pleasure on her face. She leaned forward to place her hands on my shoulders and began rocking her hips, sliding up and down my cock.

"Oh, fuck, I've waited so long for this, I've rode you in my head a thousand times, but my fantasies pale in comparison. This is such good cock," she moaned.

As she rode my cock I lay there gazing up at her face. Her eyes were closed and she bit a corner of her lower lip. Various emotions flashed across her face, beginning with a look of determination until I was well wet and sliding smoothly in her tunnel. After that, a look of happiness appeared, and as she settled into a rhythm that same look of pleasure returned and her mouth opened slightly.

Her delicious tits were hanging there between us so I took them in my hands and began giving them some attention, running my fingers over them, gently squeezing them, and rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

She softly moaned and arched her back. This pointed her nipples straight at my mouth so I rose slightly and wrapped my lips around one, and then the other, and sucked them gently. After a bit, I began smothering them in wet kisses, throwing in a few licks here and there.

"Oh, fuckity, fuck, fuck, yes," she moaned, "this feels soooo, fucking good."

"Mmm, I would have to agree," I said from between her tits, "I'm enjoying just lying here while a beautiful woman rides my cock. Don't stop, my sweet."

"Oh, fuck, yes, you keep eating my tits like that, and I'll take good care of this incredible cock... lover."

I smiled to myself. She'd given me a nickname and it was a good one. If she kept calling me this I was sure she'd never forget this weekend. And it was such a common thing to call your sexual partner, particularly your spouse. I had teasingly told her that I'd be in her mind when her future husband took her, and now I was confident I could make that happen.

I let her ride me for some time, just enjoying the sensation of having my cock in this beautiful woman, and gazing into those green eyes. She did a great job pleasing the two of us, varying her speed and length of stroke. She edged me a couple of times but I did not let on, though there were a few times she closed her eyes and quivered slightly as if she was gently cumming, and I thought I felt her walls spasm around me.

Finally, I asked her, "Are you ready for your salvation?"

"The great flood? Mmm, yes, I believe I am."

She sat up straight and began vigorously rocking her hips while one hand caressed a breast and the other joined my cock between her legs.

"MMMMmmmmmm, FUCK! I'm going to cum Jacob!" she squealed, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh, yes, aaaaAAAHHHH!"

"I'm right there with you my sweet, oh, fuck yes, cum on me my sweet! That's it, yes, yes, YES!"

She shuddered and I felt wetness flow over my balls at about the same time that I unloaded inside her.

"FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK, YES, CUM IN ME LOVER!" she yelled, and she took a few last bounces on my cock before collapsing onto my chest.

We both lay there for a while, panting. I wrapped my arms around her and held her gently, our sweaty bodies pressed together. My flaccid cock eventually withdrew itself from her and I felt my warm cum flow over my balls. This mattress is going to be a mess, I thought to myself.

"I've fantasized, even dreamed, about this evening for years, Jacob," she said, breaking the silence, "but nothing can compare to the reality of being with you, feeling your touch, your lips, your tongue on me, your cock filling me."

"I feel the same, Kayla. I've probably spent hours thinking about you, kissing you, tasting you, taking you, and filling you up. I've masturbated more times than I can count. And yet, never once did my thoughts approach the reality of the pleasure I've experienced tonight."

We lay there a bit longer and I heard both of our stomachs growl.

"Sounds like we both could use something to eat," I laughed, "we didn't take time for dinner." I looked at the clock and it was late. "I could whip us up a sandwich if you'd like.

"Yes, that sounds marvelous," she said, groggily, "I could use something to eat before we do this again."

She rolled off me and I gathered some lounge pants and a t-shirt from my closet and slipped them on. I handed her a big fluffy robe.

"And why do you have this?" she asked.

"I'm not a monk, I do occasionally get laid and have a woman spend the night. I am worldly, after all," I said with a grin as I left the room.