The Photographer - Madi

Story Info
The photographer helps a girl with some social media content.
1.9k words
4.42
17.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was an up-and-coming photographer, in his mid-20s. He had shot a little bit of everything, and was getting to be locally recognized. He had a decent amount of demand, and was finally able to make it his full-time job. Jack was tall, broad-shouldered, and average looking. But weeks of eating on the run, between shoots, meant he had a bit of a gut. While his professional life had been improving, his luck with women was on a decline.

Jack was on his way to his next shoot. Madi was a friend of a friend, who needed help with her social media photos. This was far from the first time Jack had helped a girl looking to boost her Instagram or Facebook followers. You'd be surprised what a few good pictures will do. So Jack went to Madi's address.

Jack knocked, and Madi answered, already dressed for her photoshoot. Madi was very petite Asian. 4'10" and 100 pounds. A decent butt, and very pretty face, but no boobs. Some would call her a spinner. Not exactly Jack's type, but very cute, and it had been a little while for Jack, so he found the need to contain himself, slightly.

Jack and Madi made small talk, and got comfortable with each other, before the shoot. Jack found that the shoot goes much more smoothly when the model is comfortable. Finally, they were ready to get to work. They went outside, and took some standard photos in the sunlight. Found a nice field, and made use of it. Found a few spots with graffiti, and shot some more urban stuff. After about 90 minutes, Jack had a decent amount of material, and they headed back to Madi's.

As Jack sat on Madi's couch, scrolling through photos for her review, Madi was expressing her delight. She was very happy with the shoot. Once Jack was done with edits, they were both sure the photos would boost her followers. Madi enjoyed them so much that she asked Jack for more shots. Jack asked when and what kind. Madi asked if they could be taken now. Jack was at the end of a long day. He had done 3 shoots before Madi, and was ready for a beer. But he was already here, so he might as well.

Madi got a bit nervous, as she told Jack the details. Apparently, Madi was attempting to earn some extra money, with an OnlyFans account. Jack's eyebrows raised, slightly. He was intrigued. She was certainly cute enough for it. Madi explained that she had taken a few selfies, and set her phone up to video her in the shower, but none of it had turned out great. Jack explained how important lighting was, and gave her a few pointers about framing. He was trying to remain professional, but thinking about Madi in the shower was distracting him.

Madi finally came out with it, and asked if Jack would help her take some pictures and videos for her account. She offered to pay him the same amount as their first photoshoot. He accepted, and asked where she wanted to shoot. She decided on her bedroom, since she wanted it to still have an amateur feel. Something more personal than a blank wall, or studio setting. Jack agreed, and went down to his car to get his lights. He came back up with the lights, and set up in the bedroom. Madi had taken the opportunity to change. She was wearing a robe, and Jack could tell she was nervous about taking it off.

Jack set up at the edge of the bed, and tried to calm Madi down. "Madi, there's no rush. We don't even have to do this today. Whenever you're ready is fine." He spoke to her gently, and in a way that she found comforting. Madi took a few breaths, and then dropped her robe. Jack's jaw nearly hit the floor.

Under the robe was a full sexy schoolgirl costume. Madi had on a tiny white blouse, tied just below her tiny tits. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her dark nipples were visible through the fabric. She also had on a tiny plaid skirt, that didn't quite cover her juicy ass, and a thong. Madi normally wore glasses, and kept her hair up, so this definitely fit with the look. Jack felt the blood start rushing to his dick. He turned away to adjust himself, and then regained his composure.

Jack had shot boudoir shoots before, but it was always implied nudity, low lighting. And this was the first time Jack had been this long without sex. He tried to stay professional. Directed Madi onto the bed. She started posing, getting more and more provocative. When she started pointing her ass at Jack, he took a few extra photos. Madi was getting more and more comfortable, and her inner freak was starting to show.

Jack was about to ask how far Madi planned to go with her nudity, when Madi started to untie her blouse. He instructed her to do it slowly, so he could get some photos, in a progression. Once the bottom was untied, she started to unbutton it. Again, Jack had her go slowly, for the sake of the photos. Madi finally opened her blouse, exposing her tiny tits, and perfect dark nipples. Jack could no longer control his cock. It was rock hard, and trying to bust out of his pants. At just over 10 inches, it was getting painful to contain.

Jack had to adjust himself. He took his thick 10 inches, and shoved it down his pant leg. Madi couldn't help but notice Jack shifting what had to be a boner. She got turned on, knowing what she was doing to him. Madi started playing with her nipples. Pinching and pulling them. They were almost as hard as Jack's cock.

Then Madi flipped over, and pointed her ass straight in the air. She reached back, and started to pull down her thong. Jack instructed her to do it slowly, and he got some amazing shots of her ass, as she slowly peeled down the thong. When it was off, Jack was greeted with the site of a perfectly shaved, wet pussy. Madi's musk filled the room, and she was clearly enjoying herself. Jack got a few really good shots of Madi's dripping pussy.

Still bent over, Madi played with her pussy. Spreading it, fingering it, rubbing it. Jack instructed her to flip over and continue. Madi spread her legs wide, blouse still on and open. Skirt bunched around her waist. Madi was using one hand to play with her nipples, and the other hand was working hard on her pussy. Before long, Madi was ready to cum, and Jack knew it. She picked up speed, and her motions became very deliberate. Jack switched his camera to video mode. He recorded Madi moaning loudly as she came. The look of orgasmic bliss on her face. When her orgasm subsided, she pulled the fingers out of her pussy and put them in her mouth, sucking her cum clean.

Jack almost came in his pants. But Madi had other plans. She came over to Jack and kneeled in front of him. "Boy/girl stuff sells better than solo" she said. Jack just nodded, as Madi reached for his belt. He switched his camera back to photo mode, and instructed her to slowly unbuckle him. To draw it all out, so he could get some good shots. After his belt was undone, and his pants opened, Madi slowly reached in and pulled out the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

At only 19, Madi had only been with 4 guys. She had fucked her two high school boyfriends. She sucked off her friend's older brother once. And she gave a tinder date a handjob. And none of them came close to the size of this monster. It was as thick as her wrist, and dripping pre-cum. Jack kept taking photos, as Madi licked the pre-cum from the tip, and started only her second blowjob ever.

Jack had Madi stop a few times, to pose with his 10 inch cock in her tiny hand, and mouth. He had her jack him off as she sucked his balls. His huge cock looked even bigger in her tiny hands. Jack then switched back to video mode, and enjoyed the blowjob. What Madi lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm. She sucked and slurped at Jack's cock with excitement. She couldn't deepthroat, but every time she tried, Jack was in heaven. Finally, Jack felt the pressure in his balls building, and knew there was no avoiding it.

With Madi kneeling in front of him, and his camera recording video, Jack took his cock in his hand and blasted Madi with weeks of pent-up cum. As instructed, Madi looked up at him, with her mouth open. She wanted to take off her glasses and close her eyes, but Jack told her to leave them on, and keep her eyes open. Madi had never tasted cum, or had it on her face. The one blowjob she'd given, she finished with a handjob. But she trusted Jack. Her blasted rope after rope of thick cum. He covered her face, her glasses, her hair. He got cum in her open mouth, which she obediently swallowed.

When Jack's orgasm had finally finished, he was still hard. It had just been too long since he had had sex. His dick wanted more. So he stood Madi up, and laid her back on the bed, with that great ass at the edge. He put the camera on the floor, angled up to Madi's pussy. He took his hard cock, and rubbed Madi's wet slit with it. He slowly pushed into her tight pussy. She was dripping wet, and it still took time. Madi had the tightest pussy Jack had ever been in. Once he got about half-way in, Jack started to slowly pump Madi's pussy.

With each stroke, Jack forced another inch into Madi. His cum was still on her face. Madi had never been used like this, and she loved every second. Her pussy was stretched to capacity. After a few minutes, Jack was pounding her tight pussy. Madi's legs were over his shoulders, and her ass was barely off the edge of the bed. It allowed Jack to bury every massive inch in her. Madi was in a near-constant state of orgasm. She was cumming so often, she'd lost count a while ago.

Finally, Madi felt Jack pick up speed. He was close to cumming. Madi wanted to tell him she wasn't on birth control, but didn't have the strength. Jack pushed every inch deep inside Madi and pumped her full of hot cum. It caused her to have another large orgasm, as she felt his cum fill her up.

Jack's orgasm subsided, and he pulled out of Madi. Cum gushed out of her tiny pussy. Jack picked up the camera, and slowly panned up her body. He got a closeup of his cum dripping from her pretty Asian pussy. He panned up her sweaty body, getting another shot of her hard nipples. Then he got to her cum-covered face. She was exhausted, but she managed to smile, and thank her subscribers. All Madi could think of was scheduling another photo shoot...