The Photographer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia knew she wasn't as youthful as she once was, being in her mid-thirties wasn't all it was cracked up to be. While she tried to stay fit and healthy, it was getting harder to keep the weight off compared to her youth. Being behind a desk all day didn't help either. Her high paying, corporate business manager job often kept her seated, in meetings and eating food on the run. Not that many people noticed but it was having an effect on her body and her mood. She liked to be as natural as possible and treat her body as a temple. After all, if she looked after it, it would look after her. Julia prided herself on her natural appearance and it was often a point of pride amongst the group for her, even if she wore makeup most of the time. The dirty dozen always thought she was nice, even though she had a formidable side to her. She liked to win at most things, with the joke going around the group that she told her husband David to propose and marry her before she was thirty. Of course, she never denied it, but everyone could see she liked to be in as much control as possible.

When Julia had heard about Justin's dilemma she jumped at the chance to strip down for him. In her mind, she would do anything for him, having gotten her out of a jam or two in the course of their friendship. She would never forget how he and Bethany took her in when all her belongings were stolen and simply treated her like family. It's what made them so close. They were practically family and Julia loved Justin for simply being him. A kind hearted, wonderful guy, even if he pushed her buttons at times by not doing what she wanted. There was just something about him that she loved and felt compelled to do this for him. It was an odd dynamic, but they got along well and always made sure never to leave anything on an argument.

Justin was feeling the pressure. It had been a while since he shot something important and shooting Julia was definitely important. He had to pull off this book as it would help his confidence and his business in the process. He felt his shoulders release a little when he saw Julia strut out in the big fluffy robe. Her hair and makeup were immaculate, and she looked like a supermodel. Not that it was hard for Julia, she made bed hair look stunning.

Justin adjusted the lighting and made sure there was sufficient shadowing for the effect he was trying to capture. If he had done it right, Julia would be able to hide in the shadows and only reveal certain parts of herself into the light.

"Are you okay to do this?" Justin asked as Julia approached. She simply smiled at him and tugged at her bath robe. She looked elegant in that old fluffy robe, her hair looking like it had been coiffed by a hair stylist from the fifties.

"Yes sir," Julia replied with a smile, while moving her long, dark red hair behind her ear. "I couldn't be happier."

"I just want to make sure. You don't have to do this," Justin said but Julia grabbed his arm gently.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be doing this with anyone else. And besides," Julia said warmly. "When I saw the pictures Sophie had, I knew you'd capture me flatteringly."

"Ok. Well, I'll try," Justin said with a smile. "Somehow I don't think it will be too hard."

"You smooth talker you," Julia said with a giggle. She undid the robe and let it fall over her shoulders, revealing a small bikini underneath. Justin took the robe and draped it over a chair nearby.

"David not coming today?" Justin asked messing with the settings on his camera.

"No, he couldn't make it. Told me to go ahead and have fun," Julia replied with a momentary display of disappointment. She quickly composed herself so as to not show Justin that there was something wrong. This session was about Justin and if she could feel better about herself by doing something like this, then she would.

"Let's take some test shots, I'll dial everything in and show you what I've got," Justin said walking around with his camera to find the right spot. "Should help give you an idea of what I am after."

"Ok, great," Julia said walking over to the spot where she would be posing.

"Just lean into the light a little and we'll go from there," Justin said to which Julia complied. Within moments the camera was firing off and Julia stood there with her hand on her hip as Justin weaved around in front of her, snapping photos. As quickly as it started, he stopped and moved up to Julia.

"Finished already?" Julia asked as Sophie came into the studio.

"No. Just wanted to show you these test shots," Justin replied flipping through the photos on the camera. "See there. I don't see much of your side. So we'll have to move around and get you in and out of the light more, get some reflection on your skin. That sort of thing. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me," Julia said with a smile. She had a cheekiness about her today and felt like pushes some of Justin's buttons. After all, she felt like she could do with some attention.

"I didn't know we were doing bikini shots," Sophie said with a giggle while walking into the room.

"Ha ha," Julia said with a smirk. "I was just getting warmed up."

"It's okay. Whatever she's comfortable with," Justin said professionally.

"You tell me when, and I'll strip off," Julia said confidently. She still was nervous but wanted badly to show off to Justin and make sure she kept up her end of the bargain. After all, he was worth it to her.

"I think we might get started. Would it help if Sophie was naked also?" Justin asked flatly which seemed to ignite a giggle between the ladies.

"No, it's alright. But you on the other hand," Sophie said which caused Julia to laugh.

"Yeah Justin, maybe take your shirt off," Julia said as she slipped off her bikini top and revealed her glorious chest.

"I agree, shirt must go," Sophie said tastefully. Justin sighed and then nodded, pulling his shirt over his head and then draping over the chair with the robe.

"Better?" Justin asked feeling a little self-conscious.

"Absolutely," Sophie replied with a giggle.

"Yes," Julia said softly as she removed her bikini bottoms and kicked them away. Without realising she was now standing naked in front of her two friends and somehow, she felt at ease in Justin's presence.

"Okay, now," Justin said picking up the camera again. "Just do some basic poses and we'll see how we go."

The next hour went by quickly, with Julia and Justin trading blows with the camera and poses. It was like they were sparring in a ring, dancing around the edges, moving in and out and wrangling the images to how he wanted them. Justin was impressed with how professional Julia was throughout all this and admired her spirit.

"You alright?" Justin asked feeling like he was starting to get the hang of taking photos again. An hour may have gone by, but it felt like he had fumbled some of them pretty badly.

"Of course. I'm having fun," Julia said putting both her hands on her hips.

"I'm going to turn on another light and we can do some other shots okay," Justin said leaning over to where the light switches were and flicking one of them. A subtle, yellow light filled an area below Julia's legs and gave her a warm feeling.

Julia held the pose as Justin fired off the camera, capturing the light and shadow in fine detail.

"You look fabulous," Justin said making sure to compliment the model. It was like riding a bike, all coming back to him as he snapped photo after photo of the redheaded pixie in front of him. Even though she was slender, her proportions defied belief. Julia seemed to be a mix of their friends. She seemed to have the athleticism of Sophie, and the busty-ness of Lucy who was a chubby, yet beautiful woman.

"Thank you, Justin, I appreciate it," Julia said moving in the light and shadows to give Justin the poses he required.

"Are you sure you don't want to model full time?" Justin said with a laugh whilst snapping away with the camera. Truth be told, Julia had modelled a little in her youth, but now being in a high paying managerial role meant she no longer thought it was a good idea to pose like this. Her heyday of posing in bikinis and lingerie were far behind her, but this was wonderful. Posing nude for Justin was a liberating feeling.

"Maybe if the book takes off. I can be your muse," Julia said with a laugh. "I'd only let you take these sorts of photos."

"I'm flattered, thank you," Justin said moving in closer to get some different angles. He moved back to change lenses when Miriam came over with a big smile.

"You should go shirtless more often," Miriam said with a chuckle.

"You think so? Maybe I should do shirtless Friday at the office. All staff must comply," Justin said suddenly realising what he had just said. Miriam nudged him and laughed.

"We wouldn't get any work done," Miriam said taking it all in her stride. "And besides Julia here would never leave."

"Noticed huh?" Justin said putting on the bigger lens.

"She's got the hots for you, that's for sure," Miriam said taking the old lens out of Justin's hands and packing it up.

"I may need you to run defence," Justin said making sure the bigger lens was working properly on the camera.

"Why? I think it's pretty hot to watch this play out," Miriam said happily. She looked at Justin and smiled again. "Giddy up, big boy." Obviously, there was some teasing going on there and Justin simply went along with it. It was good to have light hearted banter with Miriam and made him feel at ease.

"Good to see you're on my side. Thanks for taking one for the team, turncoat," Justin said with a laugh. Miriam laughed in unison and put a comforting hand on his arm.

"I didn't say I wouldn't help, just said it was hot," Miriam said shaking her head. "How about I get us some drinks which might cool the situation down?"

"You're a lifesaver," Justin said warmly. Miriam winked and headed off to get some refreshments for all involved. Taking a deep breath Justin moved around and took some long shots before Sophie moved beside him. He looked at Julia who was pushing her chest forward out of the shadows, along with her hip. It was an incredibly beautiful sight.

"God, she's got big tits," Sophie said softly. "Lucky bitch. Skinny, yet fat in all the right places. I can't believe she has hidden those things all this time."

"What? They're not that big. Are you saying you're jealous?" Justin asked with a grin. He had never seen this side of Sophie before, they always seemed to get along well and accepted each other for who they were. He put the camera down for a moment to adjust the lighting of the set. While Julia was busty, she wasn't that big, but compared to Sophie she was. Sophie had that athletic small handful while Julia was the cup runneth over type, quite a bit over.

"Me? No, just wish mine were that big," Sophie replied politely. She had a playfulness about her and a smirk to back up whatever it was she was thinking. Justin surmised that it was all a tease and went along with it.

"You can do something about that you know," Justin said picking the camera up again.

"Maybe, one day," Sophie said with a smile. Justin knew that smile and could tell she was serious about getting a boob job.

"I can take before and afters if you like," Justin said in a teasing way.

"Ok, deal," Sophie said catching him by surprise. She giggled and then winked at him, causing Justin to shake his head.

"A few more shots and then we're done, I think," Justin said walking up to Julia.

"Over already?" Julia asked looking a little dejected. For Julia, this had been just like old times, posing and having someone make a fuss over her. She felt youthful again and alive. Something she didn't want to let go of just yet.

"Soon. I was wondering," Justin replied politely. Julia appeared to be hanging on every word. "Would you be willing to get wet. You know, I take some shots with water beading on your skin."

"Sure," Julia said with a shrug. "What does it involve?"

"Some oil and then I get a spray bottle and squirt you, the beads will form, and we can get some close-up shots," Justin replied professionally. Julia smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"Sounds like fun," Julia said with a grin. "How close?"

"If you don't mind, I'll be almost by your side," Justin said which raised Julia's eyebrows. He was a little oblivious to it all, wanting to make sure he got the best shots possible. He handed her the oil and fumbled with his camera as she began oiling up her naked body. Shooting a glance in her direction, Justin felt his loins starting to stir. It was incredibly erotic watching Julia run her hands over her body, oiling her breasts with such care and devotion. Part of him wanted to be doing it, but he quickly snapped himself out of it and tried to remain professional.

"I'm next remember," Sophie said grabbing hold of Justin's arm playfully. He had almost forgotten about Sophie and quickly straightened himself up.

"How could I forget?" Justin said with a laugh. He looked at Sophie who simply winked and then at Julia who seemed a little put off. "I'll save some oil."

"Sounds good," Sophie said playfully. "I'm going to go and get changed. I'll wait until you're finished with Jules before coming out."

"Okay, great. We'll only be another fifteen or so," Justin said politely. Sophie smiled and seemingly bounced off to the change rooms. Justin let out a sigh and picked up the spray bottle to give Julia a quick hose down and set the shots.

"You know next time," Julia said arching her back as Justin sprayed her with the water bottle. "Can we do this just the two of us?"

"You mean, just you and me on set?" Justin asked making sure the water covered her breasts and stomach properly.

"Yeah, it'd be fun," Julia replied with a sultry tone.

Justin swallowed hard and knew exactly what she meant. Part of him jumped for joy that it would be great, but another part of him had alarm bells ringing. It probably wasn't such a good idea. The last thing he wanted to do was cause a rift within their friendship circle.

"We'll see," Justin said with a smile trying to keep cool and calm. "Let's finish these up and go from there."

"Okay," Julia said happily.

Justin knew he had to keep it professional. Things were heating up and he wasn't sure it was the right way to go about things. What he needed to do now was create some space between himself and Julia which would hopefully put a stop to any ideas she was having. It wasn't the first time a model had been eager to take things further than just photos. But now it was different, and hopefully Justin could navigate this tricky situation. Just then the phone rang and Miriam answered. Justin hoped it would be for him so that he could call time on this shoot.

"Justin! It's for you," Miriam called out from the reception desk. "It's Margy!"

"Be right there!" Justin said putting his camera down. "Sorry Jules. I've got to take this, its Beth's sister. Can we do this another time?"

"Oh, sure," Julia said a little deflated. She understood it was important for him to speak with his sister-in-law and decided not to push too hard. She didn't want to get him off side. "How about the next couple of days?"

"Sounds like a plan, thanks Jules. You're a life saver," Justin said feeling relieved that he could have a time out. Margy was a saint to call at just the right time.

"You're welcome," Julia said picking up the bathrobe and heading for the change rooms. She felt dejected but also happy that Justin would shoot her again in the coming days. She was going to come up with a plan so that it was just the two of them, and then she could lay on the charm. Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise.

Chapter 4

After seeing Julia leave, dressed and full of energy, Sophie felt a surge of excitement wash through her. Sophie strolled into the dimly lit studio wearing the robe from the changing rooms. It was warmer than she had imagined, which would only help with what she was about to do. Taking a few deep breaths, Sophie had called for a closed set so that only her and Justin were in the studio for her shoot. Not that she was afraid to get naked, but she wanted it to be a surprise for Hank as well as a way to ease any tensions. While Hank trusted Justin, and enjoyed that men ogled his wife, this was something new for both of them. It was the first time she would be photographed naked with someone other than Hank taking the photos. Sophie had sold him on the fact that she wouldn't be present when it was Hank's turn, that way it would be a surprise for both of them. To Sophie's mind, she felt she got the better end of the deal and some alone time with Justin.

Justin hung up the phone and returned to where Sophie was waiting.

"Sorry about that, my sister-in-law Margy is coming to visit in a couple of days, that was her then," Justin said pointing towards the phone.

"Great. Maybe she can get in on this," Sophie said opening her robe and letting it fall to the floor so that she was standing completely naked in front of Justin. He paused for a moment, in disbelief that Sophie was indeed stark naked in front of him. She put her hands on her hips and smiled as Justin looked her up and down. Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined his best friend standing naked in front of him and proudly to boot. He had seen her in swimwear and tight clothing, which was always flattering, but not like this. This was different all together. "Like what you see?"

"I, ah, sorry," Justin said feeling the temperature starting to rise. The bubbly blonde had a body to match her vivacious personality. She kept in shape, had toned abs and arms, small but firm breasts and toned, strong legs. There was not a hair on her and the lines of her body were imperfectly perfect. Justin could see why she made such an impression with the males and knew why she was such a popular cheerleader in her youth. No wonder a lot of men stared when they went to the beach or were at the pool. She was simply stunning.

"It's okay, I like to show off a bit," Sophie said wickedly. Indeed, she had been known to be a little flirtatious in her time, but that seemed to tone down the older she got. In her mid-thirties now, Sophie was no longer the wild child she had been in her teens and early twenties.

"Sounds like you're a seasoned pro," Justin said holding his camera ready to direct Sophie.

"Get me that oil and I'll show you," Sophie said wickedly. She playfully bit her finger and oozed sex appeal towards Justin.

"I'm sure you can get the oil, but let's just keep with the program, okay?" Justin said playing along with her. It was all light-hearted and he knew it wouldn't go any further, even if there was a part of him that wished it would.

"Your loss," Sophie said with a cheeky pout.

"Okay, well, if you can stand on the set and move in and out of the lights, that'd be great," Justin said grabbing his camera and making sure its settings were correct.

"Like this?" Sophie asked reaching up and posing so that the curves of her body were on show. Justin paused momentarily and then brought the camera up.

"Just like that," Justin said snapping some sample shots to make sure he had it all dialled in. "Now push your hip out, give me that curvy look."

Sophie pushed her hip out, her body tingling with excitement as she posed in sultry and sensual ways for Justin. She enjoyed his eyes on her, the attention he was giving her.

"Turn to the right, show me some of your butt," Justin said from behind the camera.

Sophie kept her eyes on him, watching him move around as she turned and poked her buttocks into the light. She moved her arms over her head and turned in another direction, letting the shadows consume half of her body and the light, highlight her breast, hip, leg and stomach.

"Fantastic!" Justin said which sent a sensual shock through Sophie.