The Photographer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel herself becoming aroused, her womanhood tingling with excitement. Sophie moved her chest into the light, pushing forward while arching her back and hiding most of her bottom half, only her feet and lower legs in the light.

"Very, very nice!" Justin said snapping picture after picture. "Show me your back, give me something there!"

Sophie smiled happily, turning around and moving into the light to show off her back and buttocks. She knew most of her was in the light, but she stepped to the side and before she could go any further Justin chimed in.

"Right there! Stay right there!" Justin said moving in behind her and snapping away. The camera clicking with each shot and sending a ping through Sophie's body every time the shutter came down. "So sexy! This is a great shot!"

Sophie felt her womanhood begin to ache, she looked down and figured he was taking photos of her legs and buttocks, the light shining right through her legs.

"Move now?" Sophie asked hoping he would say no. For some reason, she wanted him to keep staring at her in this position. Perhaps she needed to bend over, which would only send her senses into overdrive. Sophie took a deep breath as the camera kept clicking and then leaned forward, stretching while trying to make it look natural. But all she was doing was showing off her most sacred area to Justin.

"Okay, very nice! Now turn around and do the same thing again. I want to get the front," Justin said which excited Sophie.

She turned around and stood in the same pose, a full-frontal shot with only Justin looking on. Even though she felt completely exposed, she felt safe and wanted by him. Sophie particularly enjoyed when Justin moved in close and snapped the photos.

"Wow!" Justin said letting the camera drop before looking up at Sophie. He could see just how beautiful she was, the playful grin on her face completing her look. She looked delectable and wonderful. Justin was simply in awe.

"Thank you," Sophie said dropping down and squatting before sitting back on the step behind her. "You know what would make me more comfortable?"

"What?" Justin asked hanging on every word.

"You, shirt off, let me feel like I'm not the only one naked here," Sophie replied in a sexy but needy tone.

"I don't know, are you sure?" Justin asked suddenly feeling guilty about seeing Sophie naked. Those thoughts quickly disappeared when she crossed her legs playfully in front of him, her hands behind her holding her up.

"I'm sure," Sophie said with a wink.

Justin put the camera down and pulled his shirt off, throwing it away and causing Sophie to bite her bottom lip.

"Better?" Justin asked picking the camera up again. There was a moment when everything seemed perfect but then reality set in. What would Hank say if he saw this? Was Justin doing the right thing? They had agreed to pose naked for him, so it shouldn't be so bad. But what about Sophie, is she alright with all of this?

"Take some risqué shots of me, please," Sophie said spreading her legs and exposing herself completely to Justin. "I waxed everything."

"Are you sure? What will Hank say?" Justin asked started to feel nervous that this was getting out of hand. Sophie was offering, and Justin was half sure that he should do it.

"Hank loves the naughty stuff. I probably shouldn't say this, but we take photos at home. It gets him going," Sophie said becoming sultrier by the second. "We wanted to take it to the next level, so..."

"But," Justin said but Sophie cut him off with a playful tone.

"No ifs or buts Justin. Just do it. I want this, you want this, we want this," Sophie said slowly moving her legs in and out. "It's just us and it's okay. I need this."

"Okay," Justin said starting to fire off the camera. All thoughts of doing the wrong thing disappeared in instant. It was like Sophie had Justin under her spell and he did what she said. He noticed something was a little off with her comment, but she quickly regrouped as though nothing was a problem.

"I can't be the only one nude here. Get your cock out for me," Sophie said with a wicked grin. Justin had known Sophie to be a little forthright at times, but this was taking it to another place altogether.

"What?" Justin said suddenly stopping. This was a little forward of Sophie and to simply want his cock out was a little out of the blue. But given she was naked in front of him, and had done this without an issue, Justin thought he owed her, just a bit.

"You've already got your shirt off. What's one more thing? I'm here completely naked, it's just the two of us and I'd feel more comfortable if you were fully nude," Sophie said with a smile that was impossible to ignore.

"But," Justin said but Sophie cut him off.

"But nothing. No ifs or buts Justin, just do it," Sophie said reaching forward for his pants. "These shots will be so hot. And only we will know about this. Just you, and me."

Without hesitation, Sophie unbuttoned Justin's pants and pushed them down, pulling his underwear with it and exposing his semi-firm cock. Justin felt betrayed by his own body, that he was being turned on this way, but Sophie had a way of putting him at ease.

"Oh my," Sophie said with a giggle. Her hand unconsciously covered her mouth as she grinned and stared at Justin's growing member.

"Soph," Justin said but once again Sophie cut him off.

"Just go with it. And besides, we're not touching so there's nothing untoward going on here," Sophie said helping Justin step out of his clothing. Immediately she began crawling on all fours and making sure to show off as much of her body as possible to Justin. Within seconds he was snapping photos of her naked body whilst she moved into different poses. "I need this."

"Wow, I'm not sure these will make the book," Justin said watching Sophie's fingers and hands explore her body.

"Well then we do another book," Sophie said with a smouldering look. "God it'd be hot to do one that was all about masturbation."

Justin simply looked at her and couldn't believe what he was hearing. Sophie had turned into a sex goddess right in front of his eyes. He was starting to forget why he was here and just went along with whatever Sophie wanted.

"That, might sell," Justin said feeling his voice catch in his throat as Sophie slipped a finger into her wetness.

"Watch me masturbate, please," Sophie said through gritted teeth. She bit her bottom lip and kept eye contact with Justin. "Let's get off together."

"Soph," Justin said but he was starting to feel himself slip into some weird zone. He wasn't sure it was a good idea, but it was hard to pull out of this descent into eroticism.

"Justin, please. I beg you. Help me come," Sophie said moaning as she began rubbing her increasingly engorged opening. "I'm so wet."

"I can tell," Justin said letting out a long breath. It had been a long time since he had seen a gorgeous woman up close and personal like this. The last person he had seen was his wife and that was over two years ago. He felt like a kid in a candy store. "I, ah..."

"Am I the only one that's playing here?" Sophie asked seductively. She looked down at his awakening erection and then back into his eyes, willing him to mirror her actions. "It'd be such a shame to see that go to waste."

"But," Justin said unconsciously grabbing hold of his hardening cock and slowly stroking it.

"Oh gawd!" Sophie said zeroing in on his hand movements. "But nothing... let's play together, please. I need this! No ifs or buts Justin, just do it."

Her last few words were spoken through clenched teeth, with a sort of seductive hiss. Justin felt himself growing quickly, with an ache starting to form in his loins. It reminded him of something Bethany used to say, but the thought of her was slipping to the back of his mind. No matter what happened now, he needed to release the pent-up demand that was quickly building in his body. He looked down and watched her long, slender fingers disappear into her vagina, before reappearing all wet and glistening. Sophie worked them quickly and the squelching sound made Justin groan in appreciation.

"Holy shit Soph," Justin heard himself say. It was like he was having an out of body experience. He couldn't believe in his wildest dreams this was happening. Sophie was on fire, he could see her engorged pussy begging him to touch it, taste it, devour it but a little voice in his head told him to stop. His emotions were getting the better of him, his lust willing him to simply go for it while the smallest, practical part of his brain that still seemed active held him back. Justin quickly snapped out of this moment when Sophie spoke.

"Oh my god, that's thick!" Sophie said while fingering her wetness. She let out a moan and a jolt shot through her loins before she gripped her nipple and pulled hard.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Justin said stroking his erection, which had now grown harder and bigger than he could ever imagine. He could feel her eyes egging him on and decided to go with it.

"It's so hot," Sophie said with a sexy voice. "I want you to come all over my slit."

"Soph," Justin said his actions betraying his thoughts. He was turned on beyond belief, but this was his best friend's wife. And she was naked, masturbating with him. What would someone say if they got caught? Sophie was incredibly sexy and any man would be lucky to sleep with her, but that wasn't going to happen today. Justin was still trying to reconcile what he was doing now with her.

"It's not cheating Justin. We're not touching, and I simply want to feel your hot spunk all over my pussy," Sophie said letting out a moan as she worked her clitoris. It was obvious they were both quickly building to their orgasms. "I want you so bad."

"You're so hot Soph," Justin said feeling his balls beginning to swell and the end game signs appearing. It wouldn't be long now before he would be unleashing his pent-up demand.

"God, so are you Justin. I would love to feel that cock inside me," Sophie said shuddering again. "It's so much thicker than Hank's."

"You look incredible," Justin said picking up his pace. The way Sophie pushed her boobs together and held herself in that exposed position really caught his attention. It was like he couldn't look away. Sophie took two fingers and pushed them deep into her engorged slit, pumping them deeply inside as her breathing became laboured. That was the moment that something inside Justin changed. All his worries disappeared, and the animal came forth. "Soph. Put more in, go deeper."

"Mmmm," Sophie said smiling sexily and obeying Justin's command. She watched him, and to her amazement his cock seemingly growing larger in front of her eyes. "I didn't think your knob could get any bigger. It's turning purple!"

"It's all you Soph," Justin said working his erection relentlessly. "Put your other fingers in. Stretch your pussy. Let me see inside."

Sophie bit her bottom lip and again did as instructed. Her arms were holding her legs open, while two fingers from each hand were buried deep inside her dripping pussy and pulling it wide. She felt a surge rush through her when Justin looked deeper into her body. Her body fluttered when she saw him jerk forward, his cock pulse in his hand and she knew he was ready.

"Come closer, I don't want to miss a drop," Sophie said picking up on his impending ejaculation. She knew he was close. "I'm so close. Give it to me. Please. No ifs or buts Justin, just do it. Now..."

"Okay," Justin said before Sophie spread herself wider and rubbed her engorged clitoris with her thumb.

Sophie locked her eyes on Justin and watched as he jerked forward. She stopped for a moment, spreading her engorged lips and shuffling her buttocks closer to his throbbing cock.

"Put it right there, nearly touching me," Sophie said directing Justin's penis to her opening. She put two fingers back in on either side and spread herself wide. She could feel the heat from the tip of his cock radiating into her hole. She wanted it in her more than anything, but for now this would have to do.

"Here... goes!" Justin said before grunting forcibly. Sophie moaned as she felt the first hot blast of his ejaculate hit her engorged folds, splattering violently with some shooting upwards skidding across her stomach. She shuddered when she felt a stream of his hot, creamy liquid go deeper into her pussy. He jerked forward slightly, the tip of his penis touching her fingers and opening. The slippery, warm sensation causing Justin to grunt and unleash another powerful burst inside her before he pulled back. Shot after shot of his hot stickiness sprayed across her pussy, covering it in lines from top to bottom. Justin then slowed his pace and milked the last drop from his member onto her clitoris.

Sophie smiled and moved each rope of his semen into her opening, fingering it inside so that nothing went to waste. She reached forward and gripped his cock, milking anything left in his pipe onto her bare snatch.

"Ssshhh, don't tell Hank," Sophie said with a moan. She flicked her finger over the tip to get the last drip and then tasted it before letting her hand back down on her aching folds. "You taste so good. Now, watch me come. I want you to capture me coming for you."

"Oh my god," Justin said feeling a mix of emotions wash over him. He picked up his camera and began snapping wondering how he got himself into this situation.

Sophie closed her eyes, smiling while she started to buck and shudder in the lead up to her own orgasm. Within moments, Sophie was bucking and moaning loudly as her orgasm washed over her, while plunging two fingers into her hungry opening. She stopped breathing for a moment, went as stiff as a board and then sighed in relief as she started breathing again. It took her a few moments to open her eyes again, her head spinning but her body in complete ecstasy.

"Fuck! That was big!" Sophie said loudly while recovering from her earth-shattering orgasm. "You can stop taking photos now."

Justin put the camera down and sat back, looking at Sophie as she cupped her pussy with her hand and smiled at him. If he didn't know any better, he would have said she was trying to keep everything inside her and not make a mess. Sophie had a few more aftershocks but appeared to be on cloud nine.

"I, ah," Justin said but wasn't sure what to say next. Suddenly the animal that had reared its head had disappeared and his senses were starting to come back to him.

"That was incredible," Sophie said sitting up slightly. "I loved every second of it. Especially how your cock touched me and I felt you shoot inside me. So hot!"

"Well, I, ah," Justin said but only seemed to make Sophie giggle. He wasn't sure if he should get up and run away or sit there and talk to Sophie.

"It'll be our little secret," Sophie said with a smile. "And who knows, maybe next time we'll go all the way."

"Soph," Justin said but she reached forward and put a finger to his lips.

"I love you Justin. Always have. And I would be honoured if one day, we made love," Sophie said warmly. She was genuine and completely down to earth. Justin knew she meant it and wasn't trying to trick him in anyway.

"What about Hank?" Justin asked his guilt starting to kick in.

"Don't worry about Hank. He sleeps around all the time. And besides, I don't care what Hank thinks. Not after this," Sophie replied touching Justin's face warmly. "This is the start of something wonderful."

Justin sat there and didn't know what to say. Only a week ago he was thinking his business was going to go bust and he'd have to look for a job. Now, he had a new project, a new lease on life and had just done something with his best friend's wife that he thought he would never do. It was strange how things were starting to work out. But the funny thing was, he didn't feel too bad about it. Not yet anyway.