The Photographer Pt. 02

Story Info
Connie learns the truth about Beth and Jason.
11k words
4.38
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contains fictionalized characters from long ago memories and recent events of my life.

I am a 60+ year old Black BI woman. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, sometimes extremely submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature bi women I hope you will like my stories and please comment to help me improve.

......

This story is a sequel to The Photographer. Readers may want to read that story before this one. Characters in this story are perhaps real but of course, for no reason really, the names have been changed... or not.

From The Photographer...

His name was Jason. We met when he moved into the house next door to mine.....

When I awoke in the morning he was laying by my side.....

I asked my friend Connie if she would like to join me for dinner. Jason was coming over for drinks and who knows what might happen?

Part 2...

Jason left in the morning after coffee saying he was late for a work related appointment. I sat in my kitchen trying to understand the past twenty-four hours. I am bisexual but I had lived the life of a lesbian for three years. I had many friends in the lesbian community on the west coast of Florida and had at least a few women I call lovers. I had no need for a man in my life, right?

Then three days ago I met this man Jason and...? And what? I had gone to bed with a man. That has happened before. He was not the first man to lay between my legs. It was just sex, Robin. Get your ass in gear, tennis is in one hour. But it was more than just sex. I had let him into a part of me, a part of my life I had hidden away.

That morning I played doubles tennis with my usual partner Connie and two women in our tennis club. Connie is 58, approaching my age but looks much younger, perhaps 45. She and I have been more than friends for almost two years. She is my confidant, my lover. Connie is married and in an "except for me" heterosexual relationship with a man. Her husband and two sons ground her in a lifestyle I had never experienced. I would almost say that Connie is not even a bisexual. She is just a cute white girl who says she fell in love with me and loves going down on me. Damned if I can figure it out. I value her perspective and values and it doesn't hurt that she most often shares that perspective with me horizontally in my bed. I remember looking at us one day in my bathroom mirror as we got out of the shower and thinking "Ebony and ivory." That thought would come back to change my life in the coming weeks.

Some background.... Connie I think, has little real experience in the lesbian, bi lifestyle except for me. We have talked about cheating and she does not see what we do as cheating. She thinks she can only really "cheat" on her husband with another man and swears she would never do that. I don't always agree with her but I respect whatever she wants to believe.

Early on Connie told me of three other women she had had brief affairs with. She called them "Flings."

The first was in college as a new Freshman when a Sorority sister seduced her during pledge week. As she told the story she was asked to give three other sorority members oral sex. It was a one time thing so she never really considered it an affair.

The second was at her first real job when her manager took her on a business trip. That affair to hear Connie tell it, lasted until the woman's husband caught them. It ended quick and ugly but he gave her the pictures and video and money to go away. She did.

The third was a woman Connie met as a young mom bringing her first born to a play group. She told me that was actually more than a fling. After a year of secret meetings the woman's husband transferred to the west coast and long distance didn't work so eventually it ended.

Then there was me. Connie tells me often that she loves me and if it were not for her children, things could be different. I actually doubt it but in any case I do not love her like I loved Beth. I am honest with her about that.

I have told Connie about Beth and some of the details of how we met but only the bright side. I have never shared my sexual relationship with Beth with anyone and only recently and superficially with Jason, something I may yet regret.

When we left the tennis courts Connie followed me back to my house to shower and have lunch.

Unknown to me Jason came back home from his meeting, saw her big white Escalade in my driveway, and decided not to show up unannounced.

As Connie and I showered... yes we shower together... let me take a moment here while we are conveniently naked to tell you about Connie. At 58, Connie is 5'7" and weighs I would guess 125 pounds. You already know she is Caucasian but it's important that you, the reader understand that the phrase Ebony and Ivory describes us perfectly. Connie has a perfect body with large but firm, for her age, breasts with pink areola and nipples. Her hair is black and we have laughed about the fact that our hair is enhanced, hers black and mine gray, but that everything else is Mother Nature natural. I suspect her real hair color is auburn because of the small patch of hair above her mons .

As soon as we entered my house I started telling her about Jason. We made and ate lunch and later Connie told me I dominated the conversation, all about Jason. As she was leaving she kissed me and said in her practiced 'I'm also a Black woman' voice "Girl, you're in love. Be careful this man doesn't fuck you up!"

The dinner I had hoped for with her and Jason did not happen that evening . Connie had a 'hubby' obligation and Jason never called.

Three days went by without a word from Jason. I was a 63 year old teen wondering if it was a one night stand. It may only be lust but I had not fallen for a man this hard in many years. I arrived home about a week later with Connie in tow to find him sitting on my porch. Same faded jeans but this time a sleeveless tee. I introduced him to Connie and she gave me "the look." As we walked in the house she leaned into me a whispered "yum!"

When Connie excused herself to use the bathroom Jason explained that he had been working 16 hour days getting his contract started. He added "Robin, we need to talk. When can we be alone?" Without much of a pause he added "I have to go back to work today but can I call you this evening?" Of course the answer was yes. No specific time was set.

Jason commented that Connie was lovely and he would love to photograph the two of us together. Somehow I knew he had in mind more than photograph. He asked me to give his apologies to Connie for leaving so quickly and he was gone.

As slow as everything was moving it was moving out of control. I was going to have to tell Connie about Beth and other parts of me and my sexuality that she and I had never discussed. I could not let her see the pictures of my time with Jason in Beth's room without first talking to her.

When she came out of the bathroom she of course asked about Jason and I extended his apologies.

She told me that he was cute, nice guns. That's it... Cute! Connie changed the subject and told me she was free for the afternoon and asked if I wanted to go shopping. She needed a new bathing suit. I suspect she just didn't want me babbling on about Jason.

I laughed and told her that my pool did not require bathing suits. She smiled but laughingly insisted that her sons needed her to wear one at the beach. I agreed to shopping after lunch but suggested I wanted to talk about "us." She just shrugged her shoulders and said "Ok, let's talk."

I began "Connie, there are things about me and my past you should know if you are going to meet Jason."

She just said "I don't understand."

I asked her to just let me talk and I promised it would become clear.

I started by telling her more about Beth. She knew that Beth and I were a couple but she knew nothing more, no background or details. I told her basically the same things I told Jason. "Beth and I learned a great deal about our sexuality together as adults. We clung together to escape the life we were living. We moved away together, first to my beach cabin in North Carolina and later to this home in Florida. In that beach cabin after days away from those we knew we came to an understanding of our needs and wants both as individuals and as a couple." Connie didn't even know about the North Carolina house I still own.

I explained that as I had told her before my sexuality centers on the softer side of sex, women, with over the years, an occasional man in my life, perhaps sometimes but not always between my legs. Beth's sexuality had no center. She loved me, of that I am certain, but she had much more of a need for the hard side of sex, dominant, often abusive, men. In the five years we were together I never drifted from her. Never was with another woman or man. She on the other hand drifted from me every time a penis came into her life only to return when she needed to heal. It was one of those men who gave her the disease, from which she could not heal, that took her from me.

Connie told me she was sorry about Beth but still did not understand why she needed to know all this before meeting Jason.

So I took her into Beth's bedroom and showed her the bed and the straps and toys.

Connie still did not understand really so I got my phone and showed her the picture Jason had taken of me strapped to the bed. He had even taken one of me with my head hanging off the edge and his penis in my mouth.

She looked at me and asked "Jason did this?" Was she starting to understand?

I answered her honestly. "I asked him to."

Connie looked at me finally getting it. "Robin, you like this? You need this?"

I replied that I thought with Beth gone I no longer needed bondage and rough sex that way but I was wrong. Jason pushed all the right buttons and I was back in Beth's bed so quickly. "Connie please try to understand, the emotional and physical pleasure I get is beyond description."

We were back sitting at my kitchen table and she was just silent looking at me for a long time.

Finally I broke the ice. "Connie, please say something! Tell me what you are thinking."

She stood up and said "Come on Robin, help me buy a bathing suit."

She took my hand I grabbed my bag and we were out the door. As soon as we were in her car she changed the subject to gossip about our mutual tennis friends. Small town who is fucking whom. Girl talk. We never went back to talking about us until we returned from shopping. When we returned she stood in the kitchen, took off every stitch, and put on her new bathing suit. She was facing away from me with her legs slightly apart. She dropped her bra, (an accident?) and bent at the waist to pick it up. Every time I see Connie naked I notice something new. As she bent of course she completely exposed the pink lips of her puss and her tight little butt hole. For the first time I noticed the dimple above each butt cheek. She was close and when she stood to step into her suit I thought for a moment that I could smell her. Connie has a very powerful erotic womanly essence that always made me instantly wet.

Her new bathing suit was a thin white spandex like fabric one piece with a pretty high neckline but thong like bottom that revealed all of her cute but wide like mine bottom. My first thought was that when wet that suit was going to be very see thru and I told her that. She smiled and said "I think so too, sexy huh?" I must have had a puzzled look on my face though because she told me it was for us, not her family.

Connie went over to my fridge, put a few cubes of ice in a glass and came over to sit with me at the table. She sat back in the chair, took an ice cube in each hand and passed them over and over the front of her suit at her nipple. I was right. As the ice melted and wet the suit her areola became very visible and her nipple lengthened and poked at the fabric to escape. She smiled at this and told me she liked the suit and would leave it here for us both to use. "Robin, you can wear it if you like."

She got up, dressed and putting the suit on the back of her chair she sat down again across from me.

She smiled and told me "As long as we are being honest I need to say something. Remember I told you about Mary the woman I met at my sons play group?" I started to say something and she cut me off. "Robin, shut up! I thought about this all the time we were shopping and I need to get it out." "Mary was into what she called rough sex. She was bigger than me, stronger than me and pushed the envelope sexually every time we were together. I often had to cover the bruises with makeup. Do you understand what I am trying to say?" I tried to respond and again she said simply "Let me finish."

Connie continued "I never said anything because you were always talking about the Soft Side of sex and I didn't want to spoil what we have. Robin, I love you and I want to make you happy any way you need if you will let me."

Connie reached across the table and took my hands in hers and said again "I love you!"

I was stunned. I didn't know what to say but I knew I could not deceive this beautiful woman.

"Connie, you know I love you but I don't think the same way you mean." Then I babbled. "You know, your hubby, the boys, you have a whole life that I cannot be part of."

Then she squeezed my hands hard and said "Robin, shut up! I love you! I'm not changing my life and you are not changing yours. All that has happened today is that we have opened another door, another way to enjoy each other and our time together."

As she stood she said "My husband leaves Friday night for a week. I'll be here by 8:00 pm for the weekend. Invite your new friend Jason over on Saturday for dinner. Maybe we can have a good time with him.

I stopped her and said "But Connie I don't want to ask you to do something you would not otherwise do, cheat on your husband."

She just smiled and said "As I said, a new door has opened. Let's see where it leads."

She kissed me and hurriedly said "Robin, I'm sorry I have to leave right now but I want you to know I am very excited about this talk and want you more now than I ever have. I have to run, see you Friday."

And she was gone.

I sat at my kitchen table trying to understand. My Jack Daniels Single Barrel found its way onto the table and double shot number one was gone.

Why did I bring this on myself? I was doing fine. Getting over Beth and leaving it all behind me. Then this man Jason pushed some hidden button and made me want it again. Then he gave me what I had hidden but always needed and wanted. He pushed me to the edge and beyond and then brought me back from the pain and humiliation with the love of a strong man.

In my life I have only been with a few men who really moved me emotionally and Jason was at the top of the list. When he was in me moving in and out of me I felt him hit the limits of my inner physical body but in my brain he was pushing much further and I wanted him put his whole body into me somehow. Double Shot number two was gone.

Now I had dragged Connie into this mess. Would we be able to continue as we were or would she now want more? I knew in my heart that having "opened the door" as she said, I could not close it. I would give anything to keep her but would she want more than I can give? Double Shot number three was gone.

There were times like this in my life before now and I always felt I could recover, start over, rebuild. This time it is different, I am 63. I am no longer a sexy young black woman with a great ass and unlimited potential and energy. I am growing older, wider, bigger, softer every day. Just how long do I think I will be sexually attractive? Double Shot number four is gone and I'm crying, alone and feeling sorry for myself. The bottle of Jack is empty and I move to the bedroom.

Naked in bed I hold her bathing suit. I'm drunk but like all drunks I'm just fine until I'm not. Too much to drink always makes me weepy and feeling sorry for myself and this time is no different. I smell the suit and I am smelling her. Ivory soap clean, new and fresh in places and pungent and erotic in others, her smell. I put the bathing suit on. It's a closer fit than I thought it would be, a little tight on top but it fits. Probably harder to put on laying in bed drunk.

I awake to sun shining in my face through the bedroom shutters. How long was I asleep? Did I not hear the phone? Did he call? My head hurts. Oh yes now I remember. First a shower, I stink.

The suit? Yeah why not wear it? Let's see how see through it really is wet.

Connie's bathing suit is white. Not the color I would have chosen for myself but white on chocolate does look great. I am not in the shower two minutes and I realize it is very see through when wet. My areola and nipples are clearly visible. What is not see through like the crotch is very clingy outlining my lips. This suit could be fun at the beach. Go topless without breaking the law.

Hot water, more hot water. I love my shower.

I'm naked back in the bedroom and I notice my phone is chirping. I have a message.

It's Jason, a message left at 11:00 p.m. I missed the chirp sound when I first awoke.

"Hi Robin it's Jason but you probably figured that out. I'm sorry I missed you. Look, this phone message might be a good thing because I can say things I might otherwise be hesitant to say so here goes. I have been having a hard time getting you off my mind. You rocked my world last weekend. I have a feeling you opened doors with me that have been closed a long time. If I'm wrong just forget I said anything. Ok? If I'm correct I want you to know it was an experience I want again if you want. Either way, you need not worry. I respect the woman you are.

I'll be home late Saturday or no later than mid-day Sunday for a week. May I take you to dinner one night? I'd like to see you again. Yes I'm asking for a date. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for our off shore platform so I'm out of touch temporarily. See you Saturday! ............ Oh hell, if you want to end this before it begins I understand. I'll shut up now. Sleep well Baby."

I dress thinking about what he said and didn't say. My head hurts. Where is that aspirin? What the hell is it with this opening doors crap from both of them? How the fuck could I close that damn door?

On Friday, just as planned Connie showed up on my doorstep. Dinner was simple, beer and take out pizza. It was time to tell Connie the entire truth about Beth.

(Note to my readers...I have given myself permission to use text from previous stories I have written to facilitate telling you what I told Connie about my relationship with Beth. You can read all the details in a series titled Robin and Sarah.)

I met Beth because of my relationship with a woman named Sarah. It happened on a Friday at the airport. Sarah was coming home after being away for a few weeks and dressed in my best jeans and a white sweater I waited for her at the airport. The plane was delayed and that made the anticipation worse. One hour became two. I watched as the plane pulled up to the gate and then waited for passengers to exit. As they came through the door I watched for her and at last saw her.

Why was I so dependent on this woman Sarah. She did not, it seemed, respect me and was clearly using me at every opportunity. I sat and waited and finally she exited the gate area. She was not alone! Sarah was walking, actually holding hands with, a younger looking taller woman. Who was this woman?

As she approached she dropped the woman's hand and gave me a hug, a sincere warm hug. She whispered in my ear: "Ah, Robin, it's so good to be home. Thank you for coming. Don't worry it will all be ok." She did not wait for a response. Sarah stepped back and gesturing to the woman said: "Robin, this is Beth. Beth say hello to Robin." We shook hands and kissed cheeks. I hate that custom.