The Photographer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed my hand and said "Ok."

Connie said "Robin, I want something this week end. I think it would be better just with you but if it works out that way it can be with Jason. I want you to be forceful with me, rough sex, and maybe let me experience being tied to the bed and maybe spanked or something like that."

I squeezed her hand and said "Ok."

We were headed back to the house and I told her "I have a safe word,'Enough' that means simply stop, no more. Let's both use the same word ok?"

She said "Ok."

3:30 am we are back in bed in each other's arms and Connie said "Robin, you know I have been naughty girl." I slapped her behind and told her to go to sleep.

I awoke first and went into the kitchen to make coffee and start breakfast. I had inadvertently left my phone in the kitchen and as soon as I entered I heard the chirp....a message. It was Jason, he was delayed and would not arrive until mid week. I was not at all disappointed, I had after all a whole other side of Connie to discover.

I took my phone and went back into the bedroom. Connie was lying on her side with the covers down around her waist. I took a few pictures but Jason would not congratulate me. They were frankly, boring. Connie stirred and rolled over almost on her back but not quite. Perfect shot of her waist up with the hair a mess and one breasts completely exposed the other half hidden. Jason would be proud. She was awakening so I retreated back into the kitchen.

With the smell of brewing coffee Connie joined me in the kitchen. I had put on a tee shirt, but except for panties she was naked. She approached me, said good morning and kissed my cheek turning away and mumbling something about morning breath. She was off into the bath and I could hear her brushing her teeth. When she returned she had a big smile and nothing else on the panties were gone. She kissed me again and again mumbled "morning breath" but this time motioning to the bathroom she said "go go go go!"

When I returned she had poured coffee and was having her first sip. We kissed good morning lightly again. She asked what's the plan? I explained that Jason had been delayed to mid week. She had a fake "big lower lip" I'm disappointed look on her face but a smile followed with the words "Mike does not return until Friday. May I stay if I promise to be naughty?"

I smiled and replied "You can stay as long as you wish but if you are naughty you will be punished."

Connie looked at me, handed me my coffee and asked "Would I be being naughty to ask to see the pictures?"

I thought she meant the pictures Jason had taken of me with my phone so I showed her one. She said "That's sexy but I meant the pictures you just took of me in bed this morning. I smiled and showed her. She commented "You know you can take all you want. I wish you would. If you want, I'll pose for you, any way you want." "You can be my photographer but please Robin no pictures that include my face."

"Imagine if the pictures somehow found their way to Mike or the boys."

We enjoyed a nice breakfast and decided on a nudist weekend except for outfits we might wear for pictures. We swam in the pool, well I floated in the pool. And then decided on a walk on the beach. I had bought a black bathing suit at the same store as she bought hers and we traded. I wore white and she wore black.

When we returned we showered together in the outdoor shower and then I volunteered to give Connie a lotion massage if she returned the favor. I know she loves that and I love the liberty of my hands everywhere on her body. Her arms, her legs, her feet, her hands, her back, her butt, her chest, not one inch of skin was left untouched but I saved the best for last. Her thighs, God how I love her thighs. She always laughs and says she has "Thunder Thighs" but I feel they are perfect. Massaging her thighs my hands eventually met the join at her vagina. This time was no different except that I was taking pictures. Pictures of her and her body parts. I thought and she would later agree that the sexiest pictures were those I took of one of my black hands upon her white skin. I took a picture of her breast with my hand on it with her nipple sticking out between my fingers that was the best of all of them. Her breast is untanned and very...well...white and my hand because of the summer sun is as dark as it ever is. Very sexy! Make Me Wet Sexy!

Connie's phone on the night stand rang. She reached over me to pick it up and answer. Just a few words, "Hi,...ok...ok...I think you should...ok... ok... see you then...love you too...bye." She smiled at me and told me the obvious "Mike" then a surprise "He is staying until next Monday." She reached over me again to put the phone back.

Now that is just not fair. Leaning out over me like that to put her phone on the table left her breasts suspended directly over my face. Her breasts in that position are perfectly round and magnificent.

As the Massage parlors always claim a massage should always have a "happy ending" and this massage was no exception. When every body part had been cared for my hands found their way under her between her cheeks. She helped by using her legs to lift her butt slightly.

As things became more serious she spread her legs wide and lifted her knees. My hands saw to her needs but when it became clear that she was near I put her legs on my shoulders and back and lowered my face to her. Long flat tongue strokes over her butt hole over and over stopping just short of her clit. I used my fingers to push her clit hood back and sucked it. Connie exploded with just a deep moan "Ohhhhh."

Connie was quiet and completely relaxed. Then she said. "Robin, I have been very naughty. I looked at the video of you and Jason while you were out." I knew what she wanted. I knew what she needed but was not sure I could actually do it. There were so many it could go wrong. She then said "Just do for me what you said Jason did to you. Please! I love you! I need you to do it! I promise I will remember the word 'enough' if I need it."

We were in Beth's bed because of the massage lotion mess. I had thought some about how to restrain her if it came to this but in the end decided to tie her as Beth most often tied me. There was something missing in her description of Rough Sex, humiliation. My experience is that the experience of restraint is magnified by discipline (spanking) and humiliation. I thought I knew just the right thing.

I think Connie had in mind that being tied up meant being spread eagle on the bed. I had something very different in mind. The bed was king size which gave a lot of options.

I tied straps to her ankles knees and wrists. Standing with her legs spread at the foot of the bed facing the mattress, I pulled and strapped her ankles toward the corner posts loosely. I then strapped her wrists to the tops of those same posts so she could not fall over onto the mattress. I used the knee straps tied to rings on the post to force her into a squat with her legs spread uncomfortably wide and straight out from the side and force her to push her butt out away from the bed. I loosened the ankle straps enough so she could put her lower legs directly under her knees

She realized very quickly that she had to support herself in a very uncomfortable squat or hang from her wrists. She looked at me and said "Robin, I cant stay this way. I'm not strong enough."

All the pressure was on her legs and lower back. Soon she would be in considerable discomfort or hanging from her wrists.

I put my face in hers and said "All I want to hear from you is yes ma'am or no ma'am if I ask you a question." "Do you understand?"

She didn't say anything. She was not convinced. I took Beth's paddle out and slid it under her nipples on both breasts. I asked again do you understand. Still not a word.

I slapped each of her breasts one after the other hard directly on her nipples. She moaned but still not a word but her nipples were stiffening as they do when she is excited. I asked again and still got only silence.

I took one nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pinched gently, not a word, then harder, she moaned but not a word then as hard as I could and she moaned deeply but not a word.

I told her that because she had lost her voice I would make it easier for her to be silent.

I held up the ball gag and asked her if she knew what it was. She said "yes ma'am." I asked her if she needed it and after a hesitation she said "No ma'am"

We are going to be here a long time so maybe later I will use it on you. I put it on the bed where she could see it.

"Now you are going to answer a few questions".

"Have you ever fucked any men other than your husband?"

A pause then "No...well yes before... but not since I married."

"Are you sure?" I smacked under her right thigh hard with the paddle.

"Are you sure? Think about Summer vacation a few years ago when your hubby and your oldest were away fishing for a weekend."

Hard paddle to her right butt cheek. "Ohhhhh shit."

"Robin, how do you know?"

I hit her left calf hard and her leg shook.

"Never mind that. Tell me what happened."

"Robin, don't make me."

Very hard paddle slap to her inner thigh.

"Oh...Oh my."

"Tell me."

"Well Jimmy was 19 and we were watching TV. I had a lot more wine than I should have. We were sitting side by side on the couch and I fell asleep. I guess my hand fell into his lap and when I awoke he had his penis out of his pants and was trying to use my hand to rub on his erection. He told me later that he thought I had passed out. I awoke and went ballistic on him. He was all apologies and I'm sorry I'm sorry. I happened to look down and Robin it was huge. It was the most magnificent penis I had ever seen. I guess I wanted to see it so I told him to relax, it was ok, I understood.

I asked him if he masturbated. He said yes but it just didn't feel as good as when a girl did it for him. I asked him if he had ever had a blow job. He said no, the girls all say he is too big. I asked him if he had ever fucked a girl. I know I should have stopped but he was slowly moving his hand up and down and I wanted to watch. I should have seen this was not going to end well when I used the word fucked with my 19 year old son. He said no the girls won't let him he is just too big. Robin, please I don't want to tell you the rest. You will hate me. I'm so ashamed."

"He then started to masturbate as I watched."

"Robin, I'm so embarrassed. Please don't make me tell you any more."

"Stop for now but you will tell me everything today."

"Are you seeing any men now?"

"No, there was just him, I swear, just the one time. I only helped him masturbate. I will tell you everything but just not now."

"You are lying to me! Don't lIe!" The paddle hit her hard on her back just below her rib cage."

"Oh my God! That hurt so much. What are you doing?"

"You are lying to me! Don't lie!"

Another hard slap below her rib cage on the other side.

"Oh fuck that hurt. I know you are trying to make me give up and say the word." "Fuck you Robin, I won't!"

"Any women other than me?"

"Not since Mary. I swear Robin. I love you. No one else."

"Tell me about this Mary woman."

She said "Yes ma'am."

Did she hurt you? "Yes ma'am."

Did she hit you? "Yes ma'am."

Where? "Where ever the bruise would not show."

Where? "My butt, the insides of my thighs the soles of my feet, my back."

Did she strike your vagina? "Yes ma'am."

What hurt the most? Long pause..." My puss."

What else? "She made me rim her."

Did you like doing that? "No ma'am."

Well Connie, we will just stick with what you like, Ok? No answer.

Did you lie to me about what you didn't like? "No ma'am."

Thank you Connie that was very helpful. Do you scream? "I'll try not to."

"Well you know that's just not good enough. If you scream, even once I will gag you and then you will not even be able to use your safe word."

She said "Robin, I" and as the paddle struck her breast on her nipple very hard she went silent. Again on her other breast. Her nipples were as extended as I had ever seen them.

I asked "Connie, have you let men fuck your ass?"

"Only my husband."

"Is your husband big?"

"Oh no small, very small."

"You are lying to me again!"

"You know, Connie Jason is very big. Would you let him fuck your ass?"

"If you tell me to I will ma'am."

Very interesting.

I smacked her behind very hard and she moaned. Again and again and with each smack she moaned a deeper more soulful sound.

"You know Connie, you were very very bad with Jimmy."

"Yes ma'am, I'm so very very sorry. I ended it right away. There was only the one time."

"Did you let Jimmy use your ass? Tell the truth!"

No answer.

An hour has gone by and she is having a hard time supporting her weight with her legs.

"The paddle hits her directly in the vagina hard twice and she screams for the first time."

"If you don't stop lying I will really hurt you."

"Do you like Jimmy's big cock in you?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"In your butt?"

Long hesitation..... "Robin yes, it hurts so good. He just fills me up."

That is what I wanted to hear.

The paddle finds her vagina four times in a row with a deep moan after each one a soft "again!"

I lay down on my back on the mattress and I'm under her licking her. She is close, but I deny her and get up.

I lube the vibrating dildo and push at her butt hole. She says "no" and clenches tight.

I reach around and caress one of her breasts very gently. It distracts her and the dildo is in.

As it vibrates she is moaning, then she is squirting all over the mattress and floor.

She looks down, sees it and says "no, no no, I don't."

I pull the dildo out and grasp her vagina with my hand, three fingers in pulling her back. She screams again. "Oh fuck that hurts. Stop, please stop."

I touch her clit with my finger gently and she explodes. Her orgasm takes everything and she is hanging helpless from her wrists. She opens her eyes smiles at me and says

"More than enough, I love you."

I massaged away her hurts and we talked in bed.

She told me about her son.

"He asked me if I would just touch it for him. I told him No! I'm your mother! I wanted to see it. He stroked and I kept watching. He asked me if I would just watch him. I told him I thought that would be ok. He stood up and dropped his pants and underwear, kicked them aside and sat back down.

Jimmy is uncut and as he pulled back the foreskin I realized I was wet. I know I should have stopped it. I'm so ashamed it was the worst thing I ever did. I watched and then I put my hand on his arm and told him to stop. I pulled his hand away and wrapped my own around his cock. It was so so hard so thick, so long. I jerked him a few times staring at the big Purplish head of his cock.

When I couldn't stand it anymore I lowered my head and took it in my mouth. All the while he was trying to pull my shirt out of my shorts. I remember thinking "Fuck it!" And I pulled my top up over my head and took off my bra. He was doing the best he could in that position to touch my breasts. When his fingers found my nipples I stood up and took off the rest of my clothes. I sat on him and guided him into me. He came quickly and we never spoke of it again." "I'm so ashamed I did that."

It was my turn.

"I know you are genuinely ashamed and you would not want anyone to know but I have known for a while that you let him fuck you every chance you can." "Connie, he took pictures. You know when his phone and PC were stolen? I had them stolen to get the pictures. I have them all. I'm going to tell you what you told me. Girl I know you love that big cock but be careful he doesn't fuck up your life."

We talked and talked and I explained and explained. She agreed to end it and I agreed to see if we could get her a little of Jason.

It was my turn. "Connie, you know the woman I think of as my daughter, Beth's daughter Bailey?"

Well she and I took care of Beth together at the end. We watched her together as she died.

After the funeral we came home and we were talking and she was crying and I was crying and before either of us could or wanted to we were naked making love. I truly love her as my daughter but I also love her as the wonderful beautiful woman she is. When she is home we sleep together and yes we make love."

"You do what you feel is right about Jimmy. I would never judge you."

Next in part 3 Jason joins us.