All Comments on 'The Photographer Pt. 03'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
readeralreaderalalmost 4 years ago

Some years ago I read this story and back then it abruptly stopped at the point it reached now, exactly when Justin found out that his beloved wife cheated on him. After a while I tried to see if you wrote the next part, but it was impossible to find it again. I got obsessed with it and spend a lot of time searching. I tried lits search engine, I even posted on the forum asking for it. But there was no luck. It seems now that you withdrew it.

You can imagine how I felt when I saw "the photographer" on the "new" page of lit. I tried to write you a private message but they are blocked, so I had to wait, I didn't want to write a spoiler for your new followers by mentioning this huge cliffhanger of the first posting.

So thank you for sharing (a second time) your excellent story and please don't leave us hanging again.

We are all waiting anxiously for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I remember reading this some years ago, and I was mad as all get out at this point with Hank and everyone betraying Justin, I’m glad to see it’s back and hoping to read the next part to get some closure, cause it sure bothered me for a while glad it’s back!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 4 years ago
So good

I would love more

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

It would be great if the last 3 pages weren't empty.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES