The Photographers Assistant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Work. Got a special shoot today." He answered, coloring slightly, visions of himself dressed in girl's clothes flashing through his mind.

"Well, have fun."

Twenty minutes later, he was on his bike and racing across town to the studio. Out of curiosity, he cycled round to the front of the store and looked through the window, something he'd never done before. The window displays had manikins dressed in very sexy outfits. He could see racks of panties, bras and assorted female clothing inside but not much else. As the store wasn't open yet, the lights inside were off, so Jake couldn't see the sex toys and bondage gear on the walls, or the private booths at the back.

He did wonder if Max thought he was going to wear slutty clothes like the ones in the window display. Jake shivered. That was going too far, and there was no way he was going to put something like that on. Any girl dressed in something like that had to be a slut or a dirty little whore. He shook off the feeling, but wondered why he was getting a hardon looking at the manikins. With a shrug, he cycled around to the back, and parked his bike in the usual place and locked it. His erection had diminished by the time he walked into Max's office, but he was still thinking about saying no.

"Glad you're here Jake. The makeup girl and the hairdresser arrived early. They're waiting for you in the dressing room."

"Oh... I..." He started to say, but before he could, Max came round the desk and taking a bottle of juice out of the fridge and handed it to him as he put his muscular arm around Jake's shoulder. Jake felt intimidated and weak-willed standing this close to him, his words dyeing in his throat. Max must have seen the look on his face, mistaking it for something else, and gently squeezed his shoulder.

"Don't worry Jake. Everything is going to be fine. Think about the two hundred bucks you'll make. You be able to buy your scooter that much sooner." Max murmured as he guided him out of the office and along the hallway to the dressing room. He knew very well that Jake was about to chicken out, and refused to do the shoot, so he didn't give him a chance.

"Here he is ladies." He said as they walked in. "Let's see what you can do about turning Jake into Jackie." He laughed, making Jake shiver, hearing Max say it aloud. Two rather stunning females smiled and walked over to take Jake's arms.

"Come on sweetie. Don't be nervous. We do this all the time."

"This is Linda and Francis. They'd be helping you today."

Jake wasn't sure what she meant by that remark, but let himself be guided to the barber style chair. He'd seen girls sitting here a number of times while they had their hair and makeup done, and now it was his turn. He took a long swig of the juice to wet his suddenly dry throat. The hairdresser started working on his hair and it wasn't long before he started to relax, as she brushed and trimmed the ends. He took several more swigs from the bottle and quickly forgot about telling Max he wasn't going to do it. Once she had his hair trimmed, she began brushing on a sharp smelling cream to the ends, but by this time, Jake had his eyes closed and just floated along. He didn't even know what she did to his hair after that, but any resemblance to Jake's usual hairstyle vanished. At last, she finished and the makeup girl took over.

"Put your head back and keep your eyes closed sweetie." Linda ordered.

"Okay." He mumbled. The girl fed him some more juice and he drifted off. Linda tried to rouse him with a pinch, but all Jake did was let out a soft moan as Max walked back into the room.

"What do you want to do about the tee shirt Max? I don't want to mess up his hair taking it off." Francis asked.

"Just cut it off. The shorts and underwear as well. He won't need them." Max chuckled, and in the distance Jake vaguely heard the snip of the scissors, but too sleepy to care.

"He's going to make such a pretty girl Max."

"I hope so. When you wake him up, don't let him see himself until after he's dressed and ready for the shoot."

"What do you want him to wear first?"

"Just the ordinary stuff to get him use to wearing girl's clothes and changing. Start with the summer dresses, then the skirt and blouse. Shorts and halter-top after that. I'll hold off doing the lingerie shots until tomorrow when he's more compliant. I'll do want to do the swim suits and the bikini today at least." The girl's laughed.

"He's got to wear the slutty school girl uniform and the maid's dresses."

"Forget about them for now. I'll try them tomorrow once he's comfortable in panties."

"Do you want the red lipstick?"

"No, use frosty pink and the gloss."

"And the Collagen injections?"

"Yes, make his lips pouty, and do around the eyebrows. You know the drill. I want him to look like a cute teen aged girl for the photo shook by the time you've finished."

"He won't need a lot of padding for the bra with what he has already." Max walked around the chair, cupping Jake's small girly boobies, rolling the nipples between is thumb and forefinger. Jake moaned softly.

"Ummm yeah. Perfect."

Sometime later Jake came awake to the sharp smell of ammonia under his nose and sat up. "What... what happened?" He demanded.

"You fell asleep is all. Time to wake up and get dressed Jake." He looked down, seeing the white sheet covering his naked body. "When did I get undressed?" He asked.

"You undressed before I did your makeup, silly." Linda giggled.

"What... dressed?" Then he remembered.

"Here, put these on." Linda held out a pair of white girl's panties with lace around the waist and legs. Jake blushed and took the panties, wondering where his underpants went, and who took them off. He put the panties on under the sheet and tucked his semi hard cock between his legs. "Come on, we haven't got all day. Stand up so I can help you with the bra."

"Bra?" He asked, standing.

"Yeah, of course a bra. Have to dress you completely as a girl, or the clothes won't fit right." She said with a straight face as she fitted the bra to his small boobs and hooked the ends together, before coming around the front and adjusting it. "Much better. You don't want to pranc... walk around looking like a slut do you?" Jake quickly shook his head.

Never having worn a bra before, it felt tight and uncomfortable, and looking down he saw he had two perfectly formed girl's titties inside the pretty little pink, lacy girly bra. How they came to be he didn't know, unless it had something to do with the bra. Jake felt his face get hot, and knew he was blushing like mad, and his little cock was getting hard. It softened the moment Linda held up the flowery pink dress.

"Put your arms up sweetie."

"I...I..." She gave him a stern look and he obediently put his arms up. The way the dress slithered down his body made him shiver, unlike anything he'd felt before. She fussed around him, pulling the dress into place and tying the wide ribbon around his waist into a neat bow behind his back.

"Very nice. Sit and I'll put the white knee socks and shoes on for you." Still in a daze he sat, and let her pulled the socks on. He looked down as he smooth the dress over his thighs. Even his fingers and toenails were painted pearly pink, and his lips felt a little sore and puffy, but he couldn't hold the thought long enough to ask why.

"Here, drink a little more. You need to stay hydrated under those lights." Jake drank, as she fitted the black, Mary Jane styles shoes on his feet. The bright silver buckles winked at him and he shivered. This was way more than he bargained for. He'd never expected he'd have to wear girl's panties and bra, nor that he'd somehow have budding girly breasts to fill the soft cups. He swallowed hard as the inside of the cups caressed his nipples, sending an erotic shiver up his spine. Standing, Linda fitted a black velvet collar around his throat, and added a small cameo at the front as the final touch.

"Great! Now you're ready for the shoot. Come on, Max is waiting." Jake only got a glimpse of himself in the large mirror as she took his hand and led him into the studio, seeing blue eye shadow, black eye liner and frosty pink lipstick.

"Looking good Jake, or should I call you Jackie now." Max laughter made Jake blush even more. "Just stand against the back drop and I'll start shooting. Okay?"

"I...I guess so." Jake moved to the center in front of the outdoor backdrop, uncertain of what to do.

"Just act natural Jake. Move around as if you're excited about your new dress, and for god sake, smile."

Jake did what he was told, smoothing the dress down as he tried to cover more of his exposed thighs. Max snapped away with the camera and started telling him what positions to pose in. Hands on knees looking over his shoulder at the camera, hands behind his head bending backwards and many more.

"Okay, that's good. Take a drink and go get changed." Jake let out a sigh of relief and gulped down more juice.

The day passed slowly as he changed from one outfit to another, feeling even more light headed as the day progressed and not really taking notice of what he was wearing after a while. He did notice the school uniform he was wearing looked rather slutty. The skirt was way too short and the blouse was so thin he could see his pink lace bra through it. Max just smiled and said it was perfect, just what the client wanted. This time he had to move into a lot of different positions, some he knew you could see his frilly pink lace panties. They broke for lunch at last, and after a quick sandwich, Jake took a short nap.

"How's he doing Linda?" Max asked as she pranced into his office.

"Great." She smiled. "I wonder if he realizes how much of a slutty little sissy boy he looks."

"Doubt it."

"The panty boy crowd will go nuts over his pictures. Should increase sales."

"Hope so, but we'll see. Get him ready for the swimsuits next."

"Ummm can't wait to see him in that."

"You are a nasty little faggot, aren't you?" Linda giggled and pranced out of his office.

"Of course, that's the way you like me." Floated back to him.

Linda roused Jake out of his light sleep and helped him get undressed. He'd rather she didn't, because he started to get hard again when she looked at him in just panties and bra.

"Underwear as well. You have to wear the swimsuit next."

"What... I mean... I can do it myself. He spluttered. He remembered Max saying he'd have to do the swim ware as well. Linda handed him a pink, one-piece suit and with a giggle left the room. Jake rushed to the toilet and sitting down he took a pee, stripping off the panties and bra as he did. He still felt a little fuzzy and the thought of having to wear a skintight swimsuit, especially a pink one, made his heart pound. There was something shameful and horribly erotic about wearing it that made his cock stiffened to the point he reached down and stroked it. He shivered with excitement at how nasty and dirty it felt doing this, yet wondered how he'd look at the same time.

"You dressed yet?" Linda demanded from the dressing room. Jake blushed, glad she hadn't opened the door.

"Coming." He yelled back, feeling his erection deflate. He slipped each foot through the leg opening and stood, slowly working the tight suit up his legs and over his body and put his arms through the shoulder straps. The thin elastic material was shiny on the outside and molded itself to every curve of his slim body like a second skin. It did help flatten his puffy chest so it didn't look as if he had boobies, or so he thought. Adjusting the shoulder straps as best he could, he opened the door and walked out.

"Come on, hurry up. I have a plane to catch."

"Oh... where are you going?"

"I have a makeup gig for a movie crew in Aspin." She fussed around him, pulling the suit into place. It wasn't until then that he realized just how revealing the suit was. The sides came up to his hips and the deep Vee between his breasts came down to his navel. Rather than hide his breasts the suit made them stand out even more.

"Okay, just the beach sandals, brushing your hair and you're ready."

As before, they fit his feet perfectly and were the same color pink as the suit. Linda quickly brushed his hair into twin ponytails and tied them with long pink ribbons, and after checking his makeup, pronounced him ready. Without Linda seeing, Jake tucked his now limp cock between his legs and smoothed the material over his crotch. He didn't want anyone to suspect he wasn't a girl when they looked at the photos. Sucking down half a bottle of juice, he took the bottle with him as he walked on tiptoes into the studio.

"Wow, that's great Jake. Linda did a good job on you. Even your grandmother wouldn't recognize you like that." Jake blushed all over at the thought, thankful his Gran would never see him like this. She'd probably have a heart attack. For the next half hour, Max had him stand, sit, lay and kneel in various positions in front of a fake beach backdrop. It wasn't until he was kneeling on all fours looking over his shoulder at the camera, that he realized he was still wearing the black velvet collar and the cameo. That didn't seem to go with many of the clothes he'd worn, yet Max never once said a word about it.

"Okay, Jackie, spread your legs a little wider and arch your back." Max had him in the same position as before, on his knees, leaning back with his hands on his ankles. He obediently opened his legs wider. "Good, now give me a pout and a slight frown, like you've been a bad girl and want to please your Daddy." Jake blushed hearing that and did his best, until Max seemed satisfied. Next came the bikini swimsuits in various colors and styles, and one by one Jake wore them all.

"That's enough for today, and it's getting late. We'll do the rest tomorrow."

"Okay Max I'm off." Hearing that, Linda pranced over and gave Max a kiss. She waved to Jake and tripped out the door with her makeup case.

"Very good Jackie... I mean Jake. Go get undressed and take a quick shower, but don't get your hair wet. I'll go and close up." Jake sighed in relief. It was over, at least for today. Stripping off the suit, he dived into the shower, mainly to cool off. He did wash his face with soap and water to get the makeup off, but was careful not to get his hair wet.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he padded into the dressing room and looked for his clothes. They weren't there, neither was his underwear or old sneakers. He began to panic, wondering what else he could put on. He even searched under the makeup table just in case the girls had dropped them there. Coming up to his knees he saw himself in the makeup mirror, and froze in shock. He still had the makeup on and he did look like a teenage girl.

"You ready Jake. We'll be late for dinner if you don't hurry... what the hell! Why are you crying Jake?" Max asked as he walked up behind him. He reached down and lifted him to his feet. Jake pointed to his face. "What?"

"The... I... the makeup won't come off!" He blubbered.

"What are you talking about, of course it will, here?" Max took the top off a jar of cream. "Close your eyes." He spread the cream over Jake's face and wiped it off. The makeup was still there. Next, he tried a makeup removal towel with the same results.

"Oh my lord!" Max muttered angrily.

"What?" Jake asked.

"That stupid Linda, she used the permanent... shit!"

"W...what does that mean?"

"It means the makeup can only be removed with a special solution, and I don't have it. Linda has it in her makeup case." He lied.

"Oh god no." Max just chuckled, thinking it funny. "Can't you call her and get some?"

"She's on a plane to Aspin, and even if I could reach her there's no way I can get the solution tonight. I'll get hold of her tomorrow and find out where she got it. Think of it this way, you won't have to put the makeup on again tomorrow, will you?"

"Max, it's not funny. What am I going to tell my Gran if she sees me like this in the morning?"

"Tell her you put it on for a makeup commercial or something."

"B...but... what about my clothes, they're gone."

"Gone? You sure?"

"Yes, I searched the whole room and they're not here."

"Shit. I bet the girl's threw them out. Let me go check the dumpster." It didn't take long before Max returned shaking his head. "If they were in the trash, they're gone now. The garbage truck came by and picked it up after lunch."

"W...what am I going to wear?" Jake blubbered, hot tears running down his face.

"I don't know, and another thing, your bike is gone as well." Jake stood there stunned as he thought about how he was going to get home. "You'll just have to find something here to wear." Jake looked at him and blinked, then around the dressing room.

"But... but the only things here are girl's clothes." He stuttered. He was right, but he didn't know Max had carefully removed all of the male clothes he'd worn for the catalog shoot.

"Jake, you've been wearing girl's clothes all day long, what's a couple of hours more. I'll drive you home and pick you up in the morning. That way you won't have to take the bus looking like that." Jake looked at him with mournful eyes as tears rolled down his soft cheeks at the thought of having to take the bus looking like this.

"W...what should I wear?" He pleaded. Max looked at him thoughtfully. He knew what he wanted him to wear, but he knew Jake wasn't ready for that yet.

"Let me look and see what I have." Max made the pretence of searching boxes. "Are, here we go." He came back with four clear plastic envelopes with something black and lacy inside.

"Put these on while I find a dress or something for you to put on." Jake took the packages with a look of horror on his face.

"I...I can't wear these." He stuttered. Images of the manikin in the front window came to mind.

"What?" Max asked, sounding a little angry.

"No, I can't wear these." Jake threw the packages on the table.

"You were going to wear them for tomorrows shoot. This way you'll get comfortable wearing them."

"No."

"What?"

"I said no. I'm not going to wear them." Jake scowled, anger replacing the tears. He knew from the girly magazines that slutty girls wore things like this. Until now, he hadn't realized Max was going to make him wear them for the photo shoot. "I... I don't want to do the shoot tomorrow..." Max cut him off.

"Put the panties and bra on and stop fucking around." Max growled.

"I'm not wearing slutty lingerie and let you take photos of me."

"Do as you're told!" He growled as Jake glared at him.

"No!" Jake snapped. His eyes got wide when Max strode across the room. Before he could back away, Max grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him across the room. Jake didn't know what he was going to do until he sat on the edge of the couch and pulled him across his knee. Then he did, as Max jerked the towel off and started spanking him. Jake begged him to stop as Max large, powerful hand landed on each cheek. Jake screamed and sobbed but Max didn't stop no matter how loud he yelled and kicked. It wasn't long before his bottom was one mass of burning pain.

"You going to do what you're told?" Max demanded.

"Yes... yes... yes." He screamed, hoping Max would stop spanking him. It didn't and Max didn't stop until Jake was limp and helpless over his lap.

"You going to give me any more trouble, Jackie?"

"No."

"That's no sir, from now on, got it?"

"Y...yes, sir."

"Good, now go and put the underwear on and be quick about it." He lifted Jake to his feet with ease, making him feel even more weak and helpless.

Sobbing his eyes out, bottom on fire, legs trembling, Jake pulled the packages open, and one by one put the items on. He had to sit on his sore bottom to put the black, lace-topped stockings on, but his shaking fingers had difficulty attaching the garter straps. Max walked over and knelt down beside him.