The Photographers Assistant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The garter belt goes on the inside of the panties stupid! That way you can pull them down when you have to sit and pee." Jake gulped and nodded, not wanting to upset Max any more.

Max pulled the panties down and tucked the garter belt inside. Unlike ordinary garter belts, this one had eight straps, four on each side. The two at the side crossed before attaching to the stocking tops, and the ones in front and back to keep the stocking in place. Even the bra was different. Instead of proper cups, this one had stiff semi cups that lifted his little titties and made them stand out even more. It left most of his breasts and nipples exposed, and made him feel even more like a little slut. The next thing Max came out with was a pair of strappy black sandals with three-inch heels.

"Put these on." He ordered, and Jake did what he was told. At this point, Jake didn't think it strange the shoes fitted his feet perfectly, the same as all the others had.

"Here, this should do you." Max held up a school uniform much like the one he'd worn earlier. Max walked over holding it for him to see. "You going to give me any more shit about what to wear?" he asked. Jake shook his head, the hot stinging sensation in his butt reminding him what happens when he said no.

The skirt only came down to mid thigh, but it at least covered his stocking tops. The thin, white, nylon shirt/blouse felt a little tight, making his small boobies stand out even more. The slick material caressed his nipples in such a way that it felt as if it was shooting static electrical sparks into them, making them hard. Max held out the black velvet collar, and Jake knew Max had known about it all day.

"Good." He said, after Jake put it on and adjusted the cameo. "Now wipe your tears and powder you nose. We are going out to eat, so behave yourself or I'll put you over my knee and spank you again."

Jake shrugged into the school jacket and shivered at the thought of actually going out in public dressed like this, but Max wasn't giving him a choice. A voice in his head screamed that everyone would know he was a boy dressed in girl's clothes. The mirror said different. All he could see was a young teen girl in a school uniform. A rather slutty innocent young girl at that with the makeup. To make matters worse, Max insisted they go out through the store, as his car was parked out front. Still a little unsteady on his three-inch heels, Jake followed Max through the store. Several times, he stopped to talk to one of the sales girls, leaving him standing there. A lot of the men in the store walked by, eyeing him up, some smiling, some kneading their crotch, and one even asking how much he charged. Trying to keep his eye averted from the nasty men, Jake looked at the items on the walls, suddenly realizing what they were.

Dildos of all sorts, butt plugs, cock cages, ball gags, bondage collars and any number of sex toys adorned the walls. The racks of clothing around him all screamed sex of one sort or another, but it was only when three swishy crossdressers walked in that it really hit him what this store was. It catered to the transgender and S/M-B/D set. If he wasn't where he was, Jake would have cried. At that moment, Max put his big hand and arm across his shoulder and led him through the store. It was as if he was telling everyone here he belong to him and to keep your hands off.

The restaurant had soft lighting and discrete booths for its patrons and Jake gratefully slipped in as far as he could to hide. It didn't help when Max slid round next to him and put his big hand on his thigh. He shivered.

"See I knew you could carry it off."

"Everyone is looking at me." Jake's face still felt hot, blushing from all the looks men were giving him.

"Don't worry about it. As far as they know, you are just the young girl you look like. Told you even your grandmother wouldn't recognize you."

Jake didn't know what to say, and after seeing himself in the makeup mirror, he had to agree. That didn't mean he had to like it. If Max couldn't get hold of the special makeup remover, he was stuck wearing it at least until Monday. By then he should have got hold of Linda and found out where she got the solution. It didn't occur to him to wonder about the store. Or the store catered to the crossdressing set would not only have the makeup, but the remover as well. Max ordered for him, some sort of spicy chicken dish and a small salad.

"I was thinking. Rather than you going home, and the chance of your grandmother seeing you like this. Why not stay at my place tonight, and I'll bring you to work in the morning?" Jake sighed in relief. It was a solution, and avoided any chance his grandmother seeing him wearing makeup and girl's clothes. It was either that or take the bus home dressed this way.

"Okay." He said softly.

"Okay, what?" Max asked, squeezing his thigh.

"Yes, sir." He said quickly.

"That's a good girl Jackie. You do what you're told and we'll get along just fine." Jake frowned hearing himself referred to as Jackie, but he had some idea what would happen if he objected.

Max's house was a small mansion on a low hill overlooking the city, complete with its own large swimming pool, Jacuzzi and spar. Despite Max's claim of being poor, this place must have cost him a fortune. Jake looked around as they pulled up in front of his well lit front door, glancing around, fearful someone might see him in the bright lights.

"You want some juice?" Max asked, as he followed Jake into the living room, admiring the way Jake's ass moved under the skirt. The high heels tended to make him prance, just like a swishy little sissy fairy should.

"Yes, please... sir." Jake answered in a soft voice.

"Better. Don't forget, or else." Jake swallowed and nodded. Max was serious. "Kick your shoes off and relax while I show you around, and your room. You can take a nice shower, or you can go for a swim." A swim sounded good until he remembered.

"I...I don't have a swim suit."

"That's okay. You can swim nude like I do, or I'll give you a suit to wear." Jake wasn't sure he liked the idea of swimming nude in front of Max.

"Can I have a swim suit, sir?" Max shrugged.

"Okay." Jake followed Max around the house until they came to a small plain bedroom. "You can sleep here tonight. Get undressed while I get a swim suit for you." Jake did, glad to strip off all the slutty clothes. Just as he pulled the panties down, Max came back into the room and tossed something on the bed.

"Seeing you're really a boy, you only need the bottom half. Come down when you're ready." Max smiled as he looked at him. Jake just stood with the panties around his thighs, blushing.

After he left, he picked up what Max threw on the bed, finding it was the bottom half of a black micro bikini. With a sigh of resignation, he stepped into it and pulled it up his legs and over his bottom. Even if he didn't want to admit it. It did feel somewhat erotic and exciting to wear. Standing in front of the full-length wall mirror, Jake saw all of his body for the first time today. He gasped softly. With small mounds on his chest, his hair with the blond highlights on the ends, the makeup and the sexy little black bikini, he did look like a teen-age girl. It went along with him looking younger than he really was. Jake couldn't help himself and struck a pose similar to what Max had him do for the photo shoot.

"God I look like such a dirty little slut like this." He muttered, feeling himself stiffen. He quickly tucked his cock between his legs, otherwise he'd never be able to go down for the swim until he'd jacked off. With some trepidation he quickly tiptoed down the stairs and out to the pool, finding Max already swimming back and forth.

"Come on in Jake, the waters fine." Max smiled, as he looked the boy over. Thankfully, the water covered his raging hardon seeing Jake prance across the patio.

"What a fucking fairy," Max thought, "even his little sissy cock didn't make much of a bulge in the bikini bottom." His little girly titties looked so delightful he wanted to eat them right now, but he restrained himself.

Jake quickly slipped into the cool water, and his blush faded as he swam slowly back and forth. It was a wonder the water didn't boil at how hot he got when Max walked out of the pool with a massive hardon. Totally unconcerned, Max stood there and deliberately dried off in front of him, knowing Jake was watching. Jake swam to the far end to hide his own stiffening cock, surprised at his reaction seeing a naked man with an erection. He was a guy, and it shouldn't make him hard, but it did. Only queers, faggots and sissy boys would find that exciting, he told himself. It did nothing to shrink his erection. He started swimming back and forth concentrating on something else until he was soft again. After tucking it back between his legs, he got out.

"Go take a shower, Jackie. I've put something out for you to wear. Sorry it isn't guys stuff, but nothing of mine will fit you. I'll go make supper. Come on down when you're dressed."

Jake did as Max ordered, but he was a little upset by what he found on the bed. Jake wasn't even sure what to call it. The gown was made of some ultra sheer white gauzy material, and just reached his mid thigh. The open sides were held together by a silver chain at the waist, while the plunging neckline came down to his naval. There was no back and the top end simply hooked together behind his neck. The matching panties were no better, revealing more than they covered. Had he been wearing this at home he'd be furiously jacking off all night long. He stood there nibbling his lower, frosty pink lip, and wondered if there was a bathrobe or dressing gown, he could wear instead. He looked through the draws and behind the bathroom door but there was nothing there. He didn't dare go into any of the other bedroom for fear of Max catching him. All he could do was resign himself, and listen to the little voice in the back of his head that said put it on. You know you want to wear it, so why fight it. Put the gown on, the voice insisted. At last, he gave in and put it on, the silky material slipping down his body immediately gave him an erection. He dearly wanted to jack off but knew he didn't dare. Max would know, and maybe punish him for doing it. That thought only made him harder, as images of him dressed like this over Max lap and getting another bare bottom spanking sent a spike of erotic pleasure through his body. He let out a sob of frustration, and squeezed his cock and balls hard enough it hurt.

It worked and he went limp. As it was, he barely kept his erection in check as he tiptoed downstairs. He found max in the living room with munchies on the coffee table and a stiff drink for himself on the side table. He'd already poured him a glass of juice for him and left the jug on the table. Max was wearing nothing but a pair of lose white silk PJ pants and nothing else. Jake couldn't help look at his hairy chest and thick muscles, feeling his knees go weak. He made it to the sofa before his legs gave out and grabbed the juice. At least it would cool his throat. Max came over and sat beside him, almost close enough to touch, and sipped his drink.

"Thought we'd watch a movie before going to bed. You seen a porno movie before Jake?"

"Y...yes I have... once or twice." He lied.

"Great, don't want to shock you." He laughed.

The movie started and he was shocked. The porno he was talking about was about boys in panties and it wasn't long before they both had hardons. Jake kept sucking down the juice while Max sipped his drink. The bulge in his pants getting bigger. Jake felt hot but relaxed, but he couldn't help wiggling around on the couch.

"Getting you hot, huh." Max whispered. Without realizing it, the house lights had lowered until they were sitting in an almost dark room with just the flickering light from the TV screen for illumination. The problem was, Jake still had his cock tucked down between his legs and it hurt.

"Yeah... a little." Just then Max got up and went for a refill, pausing the video.

That gave Jake the opportunity to release his trapped cock and pull it up against his tummy, sighing in relief. At least there it wouldn't show as much. Max returned and restarted the video and it wasn't long before he had his hand inside his pants, squeezing and stroking his cock again.

"Fuck that's hot." Max paused the video to take a close look at a young man taking an eight-inch dick all the way down his throat. "Fuck me. He's got his nose buried in the guys bush and eight inches of cock down his throat!" Jake gulped as his cock jumped when Max put his hand on his thigh.

"Damn! That's one hot little cock sucking sissy fag." Max whispered as he squeezed Jake's thigh. Between that, the horribly erotic images, his spinning head, Jake almost creamed his panties. With a moan, he clamped his hand over his cock, but Max pushed it away and slipped his hand inside his panties.

"Ummm nice boner you've got Jackie."

"Please..." Jake moaned, not sure what he wanted to say.

"Don't be scared. All guys get a hard on watching porno and jerk off." Jake felt light headed as Max flipped the hem of the gown up and pulled the panties down. It was almost a relief to have his cock free from the restraining material. Once free, Jake didn't hesitate to stroke himself while watching Max stroke his, now free of his PJ's. After a short while, Max let out a groan, and grabbing his empty glass started shooting long streams of cum into it. Jake's mouth dropped open in awe at the amount of cum Max unloaded, almost forgetting his own.

"Watch the video Jake." He tore his eyes away from Max cock and concentrated on the screen, now seeing a pretty little dress up panty fairy getting his tight white boy pussy fucked by a huge black cock. It was too much and he started to cum. To make it worse, Max held the glass down to catch the stream. It was so disgustingly erotic, Jake let out a long low moan of pure shame as he kept shooting cum. Jake didn't remember ever cumming this much, or for this long, but Max wasn't finished yet. Jake's head fell back against the cushions, as the erotic charge pulsed through his body. He continued to stroke his cock, shuddering at the dirty images racing through his feverish brain. Without warning, Max reached up and forced his mouth open.

"Never waste cum Jackie. Not even your own." Before Jake could stop him, Max placed the glass against his lower lip, and poured the contents into his mouth, helpless to stop him.

Jake grabbed Max hand, but it was too late. He choked and gagged as the cum slid over his tongue to the back of his throat, unable to stop the swallowing reflex. His mind lost it and he sank into a trance as his and Max's cum slid down his throat, making him feel so wonderfully dirty, ashamed and humiliated at the same time. It was too much and he felt himself shoot cum again without even touching himself. Max just laughed as he cried in shame. The last thing he remembered was Max picking him up like a baby and carrying him upstairs to bed.

END PART ONE