The Photographer's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

'Well, it appears you're a natural, mum,' Daniel said without really thinking, and then together they began to laugh anxiously. Looks like I'm not the only one, was what she wanted to say. But she didn't.

'Well, I think I understand the thrill of being an exhibitionist,' she said to him on the taxi ride home, her lips pressed to his ear in the back seat.

'Do you mean voyeur?' Daniel said with a knowing look.

'Oh it was fun looking, but it was more fun sharing after all,' Linda explained what she meant. 'I can see the appeal.' With that, she offered him an innocent wink and squeezed his hand. 'Thank you, son...'

After dinner that evening, Daniel went to his apartment and took a long, cold shower. If things carried on the way they did that day, he was going to be needing so many cold showers he'd end up with the flu in the middle of August.

4

Dinner with Mary and Adam came about two painfully ordinary days later. When Daniel returned that afternoon, despite their ease of conversation, the tension kept building and building, the pair of them a bundle of easily triggered nerves. And yet they continued to touch, to hug and to kiss, to hold hands and to speak affectionately, because anything else would have knocked their relationship stone cold dead.

Those two days proved to be the most distracting of both mother and son's lives, at least since they were teenagers in their own respective youths, and new to the experience of falling for somebody and for their feelings to be quite openly requited.

That fact became very much apparent when Daniel chose to send his mother the photos he'd taken of her, and then separately sent the ones she had orchestrated.

'Well, I guess now we know,' she said.

'Know what?' Daniel asked.

'Whether we could be like Mary and Adam...'

After a muted moment, Daniel asked, 'really?'

'You reminded me of your father,' Linda concluded, not wanting to be any more awkward than was necessary.

Then Linda invited the couple to come over for eight in the evening, where they were greeted to the hearty smell of homemade Italian food. It didn't take long for Adam and Daniel to note the spellbound effect Mary again had on Linda, though Linda managed to carry herself with care. Mary on the other hand noted a change in Linda since the last time they met, and it wasn't just her wardrobe.

It had been a long time since such life and laughter had been felt in that house too. At the dining table where once four people sat, now it felt complete again. The spread across the table was a feast fit for a whole clan. Linda had pulled out all the stops, remembering how their once busy family once came together to pile their plates with spaghetti and meatballs, gnocchi, ravioli, fresh baked bread - the works.

Like Daniel it didn't make her sad. It made her feel proud once again that this house lived and that they had someone to share it with. 'This food is absolutely amazing, Mrs Jackson,' Adam complimented heartily as he worked through, fork in one hand, spoon the other, just as Daniel showed him.

'Linda, lovely, and thank you,' she beamed. 'Daniel's dad had the Italian blood. I learned it all from him and his mother.'

'Divorced?' Mary asked. In her defence, it might have seemed ignorant not to wonder.

'No, he and our daughter were taken from us a long time ago.' Mary couldn't have been more apologetic if she tried, burning with shame and embarrassment in an instant.

'Don't worry, Mary, there's really no right time to ask, but it was a long time ago,' Daniel assured. 'We'll tell you another time.'

Mary nodded understandingly. 'What was your sister's name may I ask?'

'Isabella,' he replied fondly. 'We used to call her Bella.'

'The name of a classic Italian beauty!'

'And she really was, you know,' Linda chimed in.

'Can you imagine how different things would be, though?' Daniel pondered as he cleansed his palate with a sip of white wine. Not only was he thinking a lot of Wednesday afternoon, but his whole life and his career would not have been the same, and he knew it.

'These things do change everything, don't they?' his mother looked at him with a flushed smile. Adam read it wrong, but again he could easily have been forgiven.

'You do make a lovely couple yourselves, by the way,' he complimented. Daniel bared his teeth helplessly and worked hard not to choke on his own laughter. Meanwhile Linda, blushing furiously, also began to laugh.

'It's, err... It's funny you say that,' she began to say, which soon silenced her son. 'We're not together like that, but...'

She looked to her son, biting her lip. Daniel smiled at her and braced himself. 'Might as well say it...'

'Ever since the book came out, and the two of you, oh my gosh - we were talking about it a few mornings ago, about what it would be like if we did become intimate.' Linda trailed off, lost for words as Mary's smile captivated her once again.

Daniel meanwhile hung silently on two words - "becoming intimate". God, what a picture!

'What do you think, Daniel?' Mary suddenly turned to the photographer. 'With all that you've seen,' she hinted with a wink and a soft chuckle, 'Would you?'

His heart dropped hard in his stomach when the question came. Looking to his mother, long and hard, blushing and yet trying to refrain from laughing like a fool now, he hoped that not saying anything at all would be the right answer, and yet still somehow convey that he would and that he wanted to.

There and then it seemed that Mary's own intuitive eyes conveyed one thing only directly back at Daniel, and then pointedly to his mother. She knew that he would. She knew that Linda would, and she especially knew that Linda was conveying the same thing back to her.

5

Later that evening, after drinks had been finished at the table and the plates cleared away, they went out onto the patio with coffee and lit the candles again. Mary, like Linda, loved the sound of the owls in the trees at night, especially accompanying the full moon. Daniel couldn't help but wonder at how alike the women were, still. Of course there was one thing that they didn't have in common, and that was the sex.

Inebriated enough to let her inhibitions go, and yet not enough to make a complete fool of herself, Linda made it clear when the night began to quieten and to wind down that she was so intrigued by Mary's sex life with her son. To Daniel's great appreciation, she was more than game.

'Before you say anything, Mary,' he politely interjected where he could, 'I'd love to see her reaction to the two of you kissing.' Immediately Adam's face lit up in the dark, his teeth gleaming in a wide open grin. 'Mum, you just have to see it in motion to understand where I'm coming from.'

'Hmmm, now that sounds interesting,' Mary remarked with a mischievous glint in her eye. 'Linda?'

'Yes,' Daniel's mother croaked. Her heart was in her throat.

'Make sure nobody steals my drink,' Mary replied as she leaned into her son.

Like fine photography in motion, Mary and Adam met in the middle and for five excruciatingly long and sensual minutes they melted into each other, lips and tongues swirling and smacking in the dead silence.

And in the final sixty seconds of that silence, Daniel and his mother could not seem to take their eyes off each other. Until then they could not look anywhere else. Nowhere else even existed for up to three minutes of lip-smacking bliss, until Daniel and Linda became heavily aware of each other in that nervous, guilty way that somebody's aura can burn into you without even trying.

When Daniel's eyes met his mother's they were already both shocked and breathless at the sheer love on display. With only ambient light behind them, glowing through the patio door from the dining area, both could see each other's eyes wildly dilated, their expressions knowing and telling more than words could say. All that remained when it was done was their slow and heavy breathing and the distant shush of the night air.

'Oh god, look at Daniel and Linda,' Mary said softly from across the table. Linda was listening, certainly, but she and Daniel were completely transfixed, as though hypnotised by each other. Daniel began to smile. In turn so did she. 'I'd love to see the two of you together,' Mary said Adam seconded that.

'You would?' Linda asked absently.

'Mmmhmm,' Mary affirmed.

'Daniel,' Daniel's mother said huskily under her breath, as if it was a fight for her to breathe let alone to heave out a single word. 'Come over here a minute.' And for the next five minutes, they too kissed, like first-time lovers - fumbling hands, awkward mouths, trembling bodies - and gradually melted into each other with an easier, lazier rhythm. All the while Mary and Adam sat there in silence, mouths agape.

'That's one of the hottest things I've ever seen,' Mary said in awe as Linda blushed and tasted her son on her lips agreeably. Daniel was silent for a long time after, unable to become unflustered, or to catch his breath. But their eyes met again soon after and the faintest electrical smile relayed between them.

'The sex, by the way Linda,' Mary said with all of her honest allure, 'you would not believe unless you saw it.' Mary's eyes flitted knowingly to Daniel, who smirked instantly and then scratched his head, looking to his mother to answer for him.

'I have seen it, haven't I son,' she responded meekly, covering her mouth to clear her throat.

Mary licked her lips, a fiendish look overcoming her as she regarded both. 'Well then,' she said and in the dark she blushed in her own hidden way. "I guess", she imagined saying, "that all there's left to do is to experience it..."

But she didn't. She figured there was no forcing what appeared to be happening so naturally of its own accord.

6

Well...

The clock struck twelve and they were alone again. After two more hours of Linda and Mary talking about "the sex" and consensual incest - and Daniel's heart was doing backflips in his chest all that time, for how engrossed and curious Linda became - it had to come to an end, and it did so with a private word between the two mothers.

When Mary and Adam were gone and Daniel closed the front door for the night, there stood Linda with her hands in her pants pockets, grinning sheepishly. Was it a case of what happened now, or what wasn't going to happen now?

'Well, that was something else,' she supposed, her eyes meeting his. She seemed anything but tired. Daniel felt her, and he felt alive with excitement and anticipation.

'It certainly was,' he said back. 'Enjoy yourself?'

Linda managed to contain herself just about. Once again, she managed also to convey her feelings without answering until she hinted, 'I'm going back outside, another five minutes or so,' and then tasted her lips with what sounded like an invisible.

Daniel followed. The walk to the patio door was long and incredibly silent. It had been a long while since any silence had fallen so heavy, and left him feeling this way, but silently he followed her, and once or twice she turned to smile at him quietly, and nothing more. When they crossed the threshold, she let him past so that he could get to his deck chair.

Daniel sat down and looked instantly to his mother, who hadn't taken her own chair but followed him and now proceeded to straddle him. Easily she lowered herself to sit in his lap, so lightweight against him as she settled down directly where his excitement was beginning to show. And god help her because it was exactly what she was hoping for.

'This'll be much easier,' she said and pressed her mouth to his once again. There they continued to make out in the dead of night, nothing but the owls cooing over the sound of their mouths consummating their feelings for one another.

'I can't believe any of this,' she breathed hard and stifled a laugh of disbelief.

'I can,' he said looking up at her in the dark.

'What have we started?' she asked before going in for more, and their tongues met again, wetting their lips with each other's saliva, making their kissing hotter, wetter, harder to control. And there it was, that feeling was back; that overly-aroused, over-stimulated, out of control feeling. And now they were feeling it for each other.

One more time they parted for breath, gasping wide-eyed at each other. An eternity passed between them, and an eternity of impulses, hidden meanings, and then inevitably an eternity of moist flirtations from one hotly dancing tongue to the other.

Fifteen minutes later, feeling drugged and buzzed beyond belief, the finally parted lips, but Linda could not ignore the fact that her son's erection was more than prominently bulging out through his jeans. And she had been grinding herself against him, had secretly orgasmed against him, and was so hot and slippery for him.

'Come inside and talk to me,' she excused herself, getting up shakily. 'I think we should do something else for a moment.'

So Daniel followed his mother dutifully, sliding closed the patio door and locking it behind him. There, over at the breakfast bar once again, his mother stood deep in thought. Before he even approached her in full, Linda was already asking him as though she physically could not keep her feelings down.

'Would that be something that you and I could do?' she asked. Daniel thought he knew the question, but without a direct question, he didn't dare give a direct answer.

'I think we know,' he said.

'I have to ask you.'

'What do you want to ask me?'

'We crossed a huge boundary tonight didn't we?' she asked.

'We did, several times,' he acknowledged dryly.

'And I enjoyed it, a lot,' Linda admitted and breathed a satisfied sigh.

'Do you feel guilty?'

'No,' Linda said after little thought. 'I am just trying to ask you something specific, just in a very roundabout way.'

'You might be surprised by the answer, if that helps. Then again, maybe you already know. I think you might.'

Daniel wanted to walk around the bar, to hug his mother close and maybe to tell her that it didn't matter, that there was nothing to be forced, but he remained rooted to the spot. He knew that she had to speak and that he had to listen.

'Okay then,' she accepted. 'Then what if I told you I wanted to cross another line?' she wondered.

'What line?'

'If I invited you to go to bed with me, would you want to?' Linda asked her son, but for the moment she couldn't dare to meet his gaze. And she was trembling and biting her lip, fidgeting with herself.

'God yes,' he answered honestly. 'Mum?'

'Yes, son,' Linda responded and finally met his searching eyes.

'Do you want to?' Daniel asked, fighting just to think straight. At that moment he was crazy with lust and yet he just wanted to love her and to make her feelings seem right.

'Can you handle hearing it?' she asked. He nodded certainly. 'Yes I do. I really do. Because I want with you what Mary has with her son, and I want that with you so much.'

And in the end it was Linda who moved to her son and met him eye to eye. 'She told me to just come out and say it, that she could see you felt the same, and I know you do too,' she blushed. 'So here goes. I'd really love to have sex with you tonight. How do you feel about that?'

Daniel exhaled a sudden and harsh sigh, almost lost his footing and swayed against his mother as she held him steady, her hands at his hips. He swallowed hard, then fixed her with a hard stare that quickly mellowed into a lasting loving, doe-eyed gaze.

7

They had kissed many minutes more on the spot that night, right there in the kitchen, assuring each other that it was okay, that it was right by them, that they both wanted to, so much - that they both needed to and needed each other - and yet, good god, in such a short space of time it had come to this!

She was in love with him, and he with her. She was in love with his mind, and he with hers. Daniel, her son and last surviving family, the pride and joy of her life and he who made the darkness and sadness bright and brilliant, had opened her eyes to a new world, a new future, a new way to live, and a new desire.

God help her, had she ever been so chronically ignorant that she couldn't bear to be loved or to love someone because the world screamed NO!! But now they weren't screaming NO!! He had broken the boundaries and come through smiling, bringing her with him into this unbelievable frenzy of beautiful emotion and desire.

Flashes of Mary and Adam flashed through their minds as they touched and flirted, kissed and teased. Right now those two were probably at it already. No doubt Mary was thinking well ahead, in her own mind seeing Daniel and his mother conjoined at the sexes and pushing into each other lustfully. And part of it had started the night Linda saw what a mother and son could be, under the circumstances that she herself felt was not only possible, but perfectly desirable.

'I'm not even sure I'll be able to handle having you inside me the way I've been wanting for very long,' Linda laughed into her son's ear as she nibbled at his earlobe and then his neck.

'Let's find out,' Daniel groaned, his hands on her buttocks, clawing her through her dress with his nails, earning him a delicate hiss from between her pinched teeth. The sting against his flesh was exquisite. Every nerve was responding to every touch, amplified in his over-stimulation.

'Come on then,' she beckoned him and took Daniel by the hand, and she led him up the stairs to her bed. And there they undressed each other, seeing each other naked for the first time since the beginning. They stood before each other in awe, before another hypnotising smile they shared led them to lying in bed, skin on skin, caressing and kissing and whispering their complimentary words to each other.

As soon as she touched down onto the cool bed Linda's eyes turned wanton, needy; the language of her writhing naked body turning urgent as Daniel lovingly laid himself upon her to kiss her to death in slow motion.

Then she whispered in his ear, 'screw the foreplay for now, I just need to feel it with you,' reaching down to handle his solid, pulsing flesh.

'I'm ready if you're ready,' Daniel declared hoarsely, holding himself up to watch his mother take hold of him and spread her thighs - that old full-on pussy spread she pulled on him in the studio. Now she was pulling him into her, painting the tip of his hard cock with her wetness, slickly swivelling him up and down and around at the threshold of that pink melting pot of love.

Linda felt as though her heart would surely burst, softly laid in the bed with her son's thick length slopping around an inch or so into her neglected sex. 'This is it, then,' she whimpered, her other hand resting on one of Daniel's buttocks and squeezing him encouragingly.

With her fuller hand, she eased back her son's foreskin with her own lubrication and then angled him ready to slip in deeper. Their eyes locked together intensely, mouths open in a silent moan together.

Exhilaration was no longer the word. They were beyond that now. How could a mother and her son come to this? She felt him fill her up, sinking deeper and deeper with ease and yet keeping all of his weight on the tip of his penis, so that only the long, delectable, deplorable, slide home was felt for such a satisfying eternity.

Trembling together, they slid together and locked together with a slow and unified gasp until all that there was left to do was to lay together, marvelling at the phenomenal feeling of what it was like for each to be together this way.

It was Linda who parted her lips first, to open Daniel's mouth with her tongue, as she sought out his, and for some moments this remained heaven, his in hers and hers having him, as they lay perfectly still trying so hard not to come too soon.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers