The Photographer's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

'Mmmhh,' she groaned into her son's mouth. 'Can we kiss with just our lips a while?' she asked, and so they did, so perverted in its own way, kissing in a way more befitting of a mother son relationship, other than the fact that they were making sex together in bed.

'Your mother,' Linda said kissing him, 'loves you so much,' and kissing him, and all the while, Daniel felt safe enough to start ever so gently sliding in and out of her liquid heat.

'I love you too,' he whispered, kissing her mutually, give and take, and soon the sex between them took over, his thick hard cock and his mother's juicy hot love canal pushing and squirming together, so sweet and slippery, churning with their mingling juices.

Somebody had to laugh before the silence got too much, and somebody fell too soon for the other. The bed gently creaking, rocking, and the sound of her wetness squishing against his effortless plunges in delicious surrender, 'Jesus Christ,' Linda cried happily, so deeply and intensely turned on.

Here was her son, fucking her, in so exquisitely deep and making her feel things she had never felt before, and his eyes flirting with hers, both conscious of her seductively bouncing breasts, she began to come so deep; she began to come so hard and so deliciously deep.

Suddenly she clamped her arms tightly around her son's neck and her legs water-tight around his waist, gushing, hot and sweaty, on fire as she squeezed his cock deep inside her, feeling his every muscle, curve and ridge yielding against her silken walls.

She didn't know how, but Linda ended up in her son's lap, sucking him up into her as she ground down hard to swivel around on him, impaled on him, seducing the come out of him with perfect figure-eights.

Her breasts sliding wetly against him, both were drenched with sweat by now. Her bottom slapped wetly against his lap as they moaned and gasped into each other's mouths. They kissed hard, eyes attuned to each other, as they lost control each alone.

'Did you bring champagne?' she panted, and hysterically they laughed together, but again the sensation of their sexes consummating drove them deeper into their strange new world. Eyes rolling momentarily as she thought of that huge plunging prick filling her with incestuous semen, something took over in Linda. She growled deep from within and forced her son into a backward roll, until she was riding him with delirious abandon, sliding long, sliding longingly, as she proceeded to soak the bed.

Champagne, yeah there was a nice thought and he thought so too. 'I'm about to pop my cork and make a toast, mum,' Daniel strained, eyes fixated on how repeatedly he disappeared beyond that feathery blonde tuft between her thighs, into that incredible soft heaven and to come out hot and glistening.

Her insides were boiling him over the edge, and now her laboured movements made every downward plunge a trembling, vibrating final conclusion. Closer and closer they came together, Linda panting madly, coming again and again.

'Go on,' she nodded frantically as she heaved her last and slid down on him, so long, so hard, one last time. Daniel needed no more encouragement, holding out as long as he did, his release came hard and fast, hot and thick, a champagne fountain of lust spraying deep into his mother.

Shivering, dripping with sweat, still coupled together, Linda cried but with joy, her mouth agape in a tremendous smile of fulfilment. Never before, she felt as she gripped him, had she felt anything like this. Panic, terror, arousal, the rush as the weeks of anticipation met their sticky demise, now the rush of relief came thundering torrentially in her belly.

Daniel gasped, moaned aloud as his spunk hosed profusely up into his mother's cervix. 'Oh god,' he rasped, 'oh god, fuck!'

'Oh yes,' Linda whispered, opening her eyes to his. 'Oh god yes,' she sighed. 'Daniel...'

No answer...

'Are you alright, babe?'

'Come here,' he smiled tiredly beneath her, inviting her with open arms, and their wet, spent bodies met in an intimate embrace neither had known before that moment. Mother and son once more, they kissed sweetly, their bodies squished hotly together. 'I love you so much,' he whispered to her and cradled her to sleep.

8

'I have no words,' Linda staggered with the house phone to her ear. That morning she could barely walk straight, her eyes sported dark smudges - because they had barely slept two hours at a time - and yet her expression was one of a woman that had maybe been touched by god. 'I've never felt so sexual in all my life. I've never felt so full, and yet so released.'

'Who knew he was such a stallion,' Mary chuckled, 'I just knew you wanted each other and needed to know that it was okay.'

'It is okay, isn't it,' Linda accepted and she blushed a modest pink, as if Mary was there with her.

'It really is, honey, and I'm happy for you both,' Mary gave her blessing and then paused a moment. 'By the way, I hope you don't mind my being so forward, but ever since you sent me those photos you and Daniel did together, I couldn't help it, I have masturbated countless times to the both of you.'

'Well I guess that makes us even,' Linda admitted nervously. On her end of the line, Mary smiled a naughty smile and enjoyed the picture in her mind that created. But of course now they lived in the same world as each other, she wasn't the only one.

Mary lowered her voice for the next thing she was about to say. 'Did he eat your pussy out?' she asked huskily. She listened to the emptiness a moment, before Linda simply squawked.

'Oh my god no, that sounds filthy,' Linda replied with a familiar churning sensation boiling in her abdomen. It sounded so promisingly delicious, spoken from the tip of Mary's eloquent tongue.

'Well then ask him to or I might start thinking about showing you myself,' Mary concluded. With that, there was nothing but a secretive girlish giggle on Linda's part.

'Maybe we could compare sometime,' Linda suddenly found the courage to say, before having to hang up.

Daniel ran his fingers down both sides of his mother's neck, plunging daringly down into the front of her soft white cotton robe, and in a heavily silent moment, it fell open, revealing that she was naked underneath.

'Hi,' he whispered and kissed her on the cheek, soft and tender.

'Morning lover,' she smiled, turning to face him. 'How much of that did you hear?'

'Enough,' Daniel admitted, and almost effortlessly he hoisted her up onto the breakfast bar and gently spread her legs. He loved what she'd done with her pubic hair, how nice and neat it now looked. It looked good enough to eat and so he licked his lips, mouth filling with saliva.

'Show me then,' she whimpered, laid back on her elbows, eyes rolling back into her head the moment his cool tongue slid up pleasurably through her slit oh so slowly.

'Oh my word,' Linda drawled as her son began to make love to her with his mouth, to kiss and to lick and suck at her so tenderly. 'Looks like it's going to be champagne for breakfast again!'

End.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers