All Comments on 'The Photographs...'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
delliott1978delliott1978over 4 years ago

another chapter please

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Writing

I enjoyed your story and I like your writing style. The best stories have a setup, transition, and a payoff. Your setup was very good, but IMO the transition happened too quickly and the payoffs needed more detail.

Sexual tension is needed for a story to be truly erotic and you had a great opportunity to develop the transition between him and Amber. Regarding their mother, that scene was too much of a fantasy for me and another missed opportunity.

This story would have been much better if their mother went mad when she discovered them, but was slowly turned and finally joined them.

I do understand it is easy for a reader to write other peoples stories and I hope you don't take these comments negatively. I write them with the hope it will help your future output and look forward to your next story. 4*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Masterfully crafted

All families should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Fucking hot! Needs a chapter two where he fucks the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice 5 stars's

That was a nice story. You lacked a little build up to the sex and maybe can be more descriptive next time but it was still erotic with the anticipation that mom will be the next to have him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thumbs Up

Bravo, sir. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice quick read

Part 2 please?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE READ,WELL WRITTEN,EASY TO READ.!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This is the story, of the luckest young man who ever lived. And that's no shit,

all the women he could handle,and even his SISTER. Now if we had a part 2 maybe MOM could jump in.

Well done THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great start

I hope you are writing part two to this story & keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's well written, the set-up is good, there is aclear main character, no cuckolding or anything stupid like that. The only problem is that there is no achievement in the story. The main character is passive aand the sex is just thrown at him. The descriptions are good, but the pay-off would be greater if the MC was more active in what happens.

devildog0302devildog0302over 4 years ago
More, more, more

Great story so far, with so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Cant wait for part 2. Got me in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Not too realistic but fun anyway.

This was good fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Straight from virgin to prostitute

-- in just a few weeks ... Not bad, or ...?

We're left totally in the dark why the sister initiates a sexual relationship with her brother, and the whole story is rushed almost without any sexual tension.

In general the characters seem to lack any real emotion -- even the mother discovering her children having sex with each other doesn't react with anything else than (the overriding theme of this story -- and other of yours): The admiration of the Big Cock - which every woman lusts after. It really was amazing that the mother who had this divine cock so close at hand was able to resist it. She must be stone-willed or frgid -- probably both ...

Sorry, this is not good erotica, but rather for the most part just a script for a B-class porn movie -- and your general writing capabilities aren't enough to conceal this sad state.

You need to inject some true emotions into your stories, create some tension, to make the characters appear real so your readers can identify with them. If not, you'll continue to write stories that appears like pubertal fantasies.

TabooTales1TabooTales1over 4 years ago
Not to add on

This story is almost like a outline. This happens and this happens and this happens. Each time, it's building, but there's almost zero emotion. You're too good of a writer to write with so little passion. Everything happens so easily and there is no conflict or anything. Our main character is just there for the ride.

I am giving this story three stars because, to me, it's not complete.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 4 years ago
Moms Turn

Great story so far. Doing moms boss was a curve ball we didn't see coming. Can't wait for mom to get in on the action with the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot sex, but....

Like the others said, everything progressed TOO easily. He found his sister’s pictures, and she was simply cool with it. Then bam, they have sex, and SURPRISE she’s a pimp for her friends, and SURPRISE their mom does the same thing.

Lastly, the “that is another story” seems to be your go-to endings, which is lame.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Okay

Could do with proof reading.

Needs more explanation of things though. They were away with cousins. Why would sister take photos of herself away with her just to try to destroy them. Who even has polaroids anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just curious

Many of your stories have Mom discovering that her offspring are lovers and tells them she's OK with it. Then Mom wants in on the action. Do you use autobiographical events in your stories, or are you just wishing such things did happen?

Answer or not as you decide.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
sweet

next chapter mom joins them at the cabin???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

Bro was a card carrying street walking WHORE!!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Really good writing ! The story is a bit (lot) far out, but I just reminded myself it’s fantasy and enjoyed it. I know a couple reviews said things progressed too easily. well, yes! It’s fantasy! I mean 75% of the stories on here have guys who inherited John Holmes dick and women with Christy Canyon’s tits. But we are here enjoying it, so be it what it is.

Thanks for the good read

Al

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/30/2022) Another great short story. A quick enjoyable read. Five stars. Hey.., why didn't mom have a crack at him?

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Loved it. Great writing!

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Two words: FREAKING AWESOME. And yes sir, I intentionally used all caps. Quick paced, but hell it’s porn and some like masturbate occasionally. 5*, cuze they don’t have 10s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

SIMILAR Stories