The Photographs...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's stunning Mom, her ex is an idiot. I uh, she's taking me to her cabin for more at the weekend."

"Very good. Well, there's a present in your room for you, Lisa just told the board to make me a partner, I'll be almost doubling my already ridiculous salary. I'm sure Amber is still waiting to be fucked too. I'm going out for coffee." Said Mom, she kissed me on the cheek then left.

In my room was a box, a stupidly expensive gaming pc that was worth about four times what I'd planned to spend. Amber was also on my bed, naked and playing with her pussy. The computer could wait.

"Have you even looked at the pictures you took?" Said Amber after a very satisfying orgasm with her.

"No, you've been keeping me too busy, I'd forgot about them."

"Good. Ready to go again?"

"I need a few minutes sis."

Amber vowed to have me every morning until I went away to the cabin with my Mom's boss, I had the time of my life there but that, is for another time...

12