The Photoshoot - A Bi Awakening

Story Info
An artist's subject awakens him to a whole new world.
2.8k words
4.44
9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bi_erotic
bi_erotic
11 Followers

After graduating art school, I'd been so focused on work I'd hardly had time to make art, but there was an art project that had kept nagging me. It would haunt me while I was hard at work while images danced through my head.

It was a nude art project, and so I would need some reference photos to work from.

For a long time I figured I'd just use shots from porn, so I had a collection I'd been slowly collecting as I saw stuff that worked.

That day at work it hit me, I could get exactly the shots I wanted if I took them myself! And bonus, I'd get to work with real, nude models!

So as soon as I got home, I moved my couch and my coffee table, pinned up a sheet to the wall and let it drape down to the floor, and voila! I had a makeshift studio! It wasn't perfect, but fortunately being an amateur photographer, I had tripods and flashes I could use.

Besides, you have to start somewhere! Now all I needed was models.

I went on online and posted an ad looking for nude models of any age or gender for an art project. It wasn't long before I had a few submissions, and as I filtered through them a few stood out to me, so I replied. Immediately a guy named Jake responded and after a bit of back and forth we scheduled time that weekend for the shoot. In his pictures he was tall with short cropped hair, tattoos, and pierced ears.

I'd always considered myself straight, but looking at his pictures, imagining him being naked in my apartment got something stirring and I felt a tingling downstairs that was normally reserved for women. I shrugged it off as nerves and went about my day.

That Saturday I woke up excited for the day. He was coming over at 11 am because that's when the best light came into my apartment. After getting ready for my day, I grabbed the tripod, got the makeshift studio ready and set up the rest of the camera equipment.

When I heard my apartment buzzer, I was relieved he hadn't bailed and was actually here. I buzzed him in. A few moments later there was a knock on the door. When I opened it up, there he was. He was tall, about 6' 3", short light brown hair with a side part, earrings, a short cropped stubble beard, and a disarming smile. It was clear he worked out. He wasn't huge, but his shoulders were perfectly shaped, his shirt tight on his chest.

I shook his hand, introduced myself and invited him in.

"Done this sort of thing before?" I asked.

"Not really. Closest thing I've ever done was nude art modeling at a college art class. It was fun, and I've been wanting to explore more things like it. Nice setup btw" he replied.

"Thanks, I think it will work alright!"

We sat down on my couch and I showed him sketches of my art idea and the kinds of shots I'm hoping to get. He said "Sounds good, I like the idea. This should be fun" and flashed a smile my way. Our knees were touching. I said "Yeah, I think so!" and we locked eyes for a moment. He held my gaze and I felt a bit of a flutter in my stomach. "Just nerves" I told myself.

"Awesome, well if you're ready to get started, I put a robe in the bedroom, so you can get changed in there. I'll just finish getting things setup out here. Come out when you're ready" I told him.

"Great, be right back" he said.

I stood up and realized the blood had flowed downstairs a bit and my pants felt slightly tighter. I'm straight, why am I feeling turned on by photographing a guy? Maybe this is just anticipation of having another person naked in my apartment. ...yeah, that's got to be what it is.

A few moments later he came out with the robe barely tied around his waist. He stood in front of my makeshift studio and said "You ready?"

"Yup, ready when you are" I replied.

He opened up his robe and tossed it aside. He was even better looking without his clothes on. His broad shoulders and well-defined chest were covered in tattoos and led to a set of perfect abs. His "V" led to what I could only describe as a beautiful cock. I'd never considered another man's cock beautiful, but his was the perfect size and width. Large without being intimidating, and he was uncut with just the tip of his head poking out.

He was clearly a slight bit turned on by getting naked in a stranger's place, and I couldn't blame him. I was getting turned on too, but determined to treat this professionally.

I had to stifle a grunt of a compliment and said "Ok, let's get some establishing shots. I just want relaxed frontal, side profiles and back."

My camera clicked as he slowly turned and I got the shots I needed. Then I said "Everything good? You feeling comfortable?"

He replied "Yeah, all good, though it might be a bit more fair if I wasn't the only one naked" with a devilish grin.

I smiled and wondered to myself whether I was really going to get naked with another guy in my own apartment. I've been naked with guys in a locker room, but this felt more intimate. Heck, if this means I get better shots, I might as well do it for the art, right?

"That sounds fair, good artists go above and beyond for the art right?" I responded as I started to take off my shirt to his widening grin. As I disrobed the rest of the way, I could see his hungry eyes watching me. It didn't feel like a come on, more just playful, so why not.

I could feel my half hard cock bounce a bit as a pulled the band of my boxer briefs past it. This was turning me on more than I had admitted, but of course us guys get random hard ons for no reason, so maybe that's what this is I told myself.

I looked up to seeing Jake smiling and admiring me. His cock had the same idea apparently and was a bit more swelled than before.

"Alright, that's better, let's get the next shots" I said.

Now it was time to get more artistic. I described each shot I had in mind as he posed and positioned his beautiful body. His muscles flexed as he moved, and I was enjoying admiring his muscles between the camera shuttering. These are going to be great for the art.

Then I said "Listen, I have some ideas for some more, um, risque shots if you're up for it. It'll mean you being at, well, full attention if you know what I mean."

"I have an idea what you mean, and no problem. This is fun, don't mind pushing the envelope" he said with a grin.

He grabbed at his cock and started moving the foreskin over the tip of his penis to get himself hard. I'd never seen a man touch himself in person before, and I was surprised by my own cock's reaction.

"Looks like I won't be the only one who's at attention" he commented.

"Ha, yeah, I guess." I wondered if I sounded as nervous as I sounded. This was turning me on more than I had realized, and I felt a rising curiosity.

"The next shot I had in mind was more of a POV, so I stepped toward him and explained how I was going to setup the shot.

I had him face the light as I stood next to him and positioned the camera by his chest facing down. As he moved his hand to his side, he brushed against the tip of my dick.

"Oh, sorry."

He turned toward me and even though I jumped slightly, I said "It's cool" and we locked eyes for a moment. The corners of his mouth turned up and the look felt intimate. I looked back down to my camera and finished setting up the shot, but I was distracted by the touch. I snapped the pick and moved on to the next one.

This one was a side closeup from waist level. I asked him if he could point his up, so he flexed and I got an angle of it pointing upwards. This was the closest I'd ever been to a cock, and it was thrilling. I was surprised by the feelings I was having.

I stood up told him I wanted a picture of him holding it up against his belly. Standing in front of him, I got a picture from about chest height facing downward. After the camera snapped, he let it go and it swung down on top of mine.

I jumped a bit and looked up to see him smiling at me.

I felt daring. "Do you think I could get a picture of it in my hand?"

And with a widening, devilish grin he replied "Definitely"

I slowly reached forward and put my hand around his hard penis feeling it grow a bit more in my hand. I was marveling at how it felt. I was actually holding another man's manhood! I could feel myself getting more engorged as I moved his skin back and forth.

Every time I'd felt a cock it was mine. This was different, and I thought this must be what other people feel when they feel mine. It was a bit of a revelation and I was even more curious.

I peeled his foreskin back to expose the tip and then pulled it back forward to cover it again. Having been cut myself, I was mesmerized!

When I heard him grunt, I realized I'd been distracted and so I lifted my camera, framed the shot and snapped the picture. It hit me then I had a picture of my hand on a cock that's even bigger than my own! I could feel his pubic hair as I ran my hand back and forth over his shaft.

I looked up and offered Jake a smile. He could clearly see I was enjoying this. He cautiously put his hand on my waist and when I didn't pull away, he moved his hand to my own throbbing wood. I moaned as he stroked me and put our cocks together to stroke them at the same time.

My cock was touching another cock! I felt like I hadn't ever been harder, maybe I was more interested in men than I had thought!

I snapped a few pictures of our cocks together and zoomed in to get a closeup. I knew I was going to touch myself to these pictures later.

I stepped away to put the camera on the tripod and grabbed my remote trigger. I asked Jake if he minded if I kept shooting and he said please do.

I walked back over and he gently put his hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I hesitated slightly before leaning in. I could feel his stubble against mine. I was kissing another guy! I put my hands on his waist and leaned in. I could feel our cocks against each other between our bodies. I pushed forward a bit to move them between us both as we moaned into each other's mouths.

I snapped a few pictures, and pulling away slightly, I gazed down at our cocks. I had an overwhelming urge to feel him in my mouth. I got to my knees and studied his mast. The skin was smooth and I moved it back and forth. His tip was glistening as I peeled his foreskin back. I was fascinated by how it moved when I pulled it back over. I looked up and Jake's handsome eyes were closed as he was enjoying me playing with him.

I snapped a picture and noticed the drop of precum. I licked it and tasted the sweetness. I wrapped my lips around the tip and ran my tongue against his slit. Jake let out a guttural groan and it struck me that I was about to suck a cock. I touched my own and could feel the stream of precum at the tip of it.

I was enjoying this! I kissed down the shaft and I could feel his pubic hair as I got towards his groin. I kissed along his V and then pulled back glancing one more time as I put as much of his manhood in my mouth as I could fit. I snapped another picture.

It was an odd sensation, but I loved it. I lapped up his precum as his cock went in and out of my mouth. Jake gently laid his hand on the side of my head as I worshiped his cock and ran my tongue along the bottom of it paying slow, close attention to the part just under the head.

Jake gently pulled me up and grunted "My turn." My cock bounced at the thought as he kissed my neck and trailed kisses down to my groin. He grabbed my manhood, licked the tip and then wrapped his manly lips around my meat. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. I put one hand on the side of his head and my other hand clenched and I heard the camera click.

Blowjobs weren't new to me, but this was. No one had ever given me pleasure like this man was right now. I guess it's true when people say men give the best blowjobs! I wondered if mine felt as good to him.

He pulled his head back and playfully ran his tongue up the bottom of my shaft as he looked me in the eyes. He stood up and said "I would love to be inside you."

I heard the camera click as I tensed up at the idea of this. "I've never done that, but let's try!"

We went to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and grabbed a condom from my nightstand. He was standing in front of me, so I had to have him in my mouth one more time. I enthusiastically moved my head back and forth until I pulled back, slipped the condom on him and then laid back with my knees in the air.

Jake knelt on the bed, pushed my knees back gently and pressed the head against my back door. "He smiled and said "relax and breathe, this might hurt at first."

Here was a man taking my anal virginity and being patient and kind about it. I was so utterly turned on that I could feel the pool of precum on my stomach.

He gently pushed and I relaxed. Slowly but surely I could feel his cock breaching my hole. Every push sent tingles through my body. One more push and suddenly I could feel my sphincter give way and he was deep inside me. A shockwave of pleasure rushed through my body, and though it slightly hurt, I was in heaven. I never knew I could feel pleasure like this. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as he thrust to the hilt. I was his playtoy and he could do whatever he wanted with me in that moment.

He paused and looked at me checking to make sure I was ok. I looked at him and he started moving slowly. Wave after wave of pleasure washing over me every time he moved. He started thrusting faster and faster and I could feel my cock getting harder. The tip of my cock was dripping clear precum, then the precum got a bit whiter.

I watched Jake's check and abs flexing as plunged into me over and over again. I felt a tingling in the tip of my dick and watched it bounce on my stomach. The feeling intensified until all of a sudden my body tensed and I watched as my cock started spurting. I was having the most intense orgasm of my life and I hadn't even touched myself!

I heard Jake grunt and I could feel him throbbing as he was cumming inside me, filling the condom with more and more cum. At that moment I wished he had been bareback, but maybe next time.

Jake breathlessly collapsed and said "You came just from anal, that's rare, you should consider yourself lucky." He didn't know how lucky I truly felt.

We cleaned up and sat on the couch naked as showed him the pictures in the camera preview screen. He said it was the most fun nude modeling session he'd ever done.

After we got dressed, we both agreed we should do another shoot soon. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.

bi_erotic
bi_erotic
11 Followers