Nude Dude - The Beginning

Story Info
The origin of a nude male exhibitionist.
2.3k words
4.67
18.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I absolutely LOVE being naked whether it is amongst friends, strangers, or alone. I LOVE being nude with males, females, or mixed company whether everyone is naked, some are naked and some clothed, or I am the only one naked in a clothed group gathering. It wasn't always this way. This is the origins story of how it all began.

I remember a time shortly after my nineteenth birthday, when my parents' best friends stopped by for a surprise visit, bringing along there two daughters. Their oldest daughter was my age and their youngest daughter had just turned eighteen. I was in the shower when they arrived and I heard the doorbell.

I was just finishing up in the bathroom, when my curiousity got the better of me. I dried off and left the bathroom naked (I seldom wore anything to and from the bathroom and bedroom and my parents knew that I began to sleep naked) and walked halfway down the hall toward the living room to see who was there. I was surprised to see both Heather and Wendy looking at me with big smiles. None of our parents saw me so I went back down the hall to my room quickly and quietly.

I was opening up my dresser to grab something to put on when suddenly my bedroom door opens! I turn to see who it is and in walks Heather and Wendy. I was excited to see them but also quite nervous.

I stood there shocked and bewildered. I was too stunned to move. Wendy was still at my bedroom door and after seeing me, turned and locked the door.

I didn't know what to say. My cock was growing the more they was watching. nobody said anything for what seemed like minutes. It was probably only seconds.

I finally sputtered out, "Umm...I am so sorry you all. Let me get some clothes on."

Heather sheepishly replied, "Well, you know...you don't have to...get dressed...you look fine to me."

Wendy jumped in with, "Yeah, please Jerry! Stay how you are. You know how strict our Dad is! He has kept us from dating as long as we are living at home. He is paying for our college if we stay home...so we don't get many opportunities like this. Please stay naked. We won't tell a soul! It will be our secret! Promise!"

I said, "Ok, let me get some shorts and a t-shirt out and if someone tries to open the door, I can quickly get dressed and one of you has to confess to locking it by mistake.

Wendy said, "I will own it. I did lock the door. I will just be truthful about that."

We decided to play several games as normal except both gals would look frequently at my dick and balls. The winner of the game could touch me for a few minutes and if I won, they would both touch me. I would get a frequent erection and they would stare at it and give me a few exciting requests. They asked me to jump up and down, do jumping jacks, get on my hands and knees on the bed while they took turns under me and behind me looking and touching. I stayed hard pretty much the whole time. We hung out for a few hours that way. I didn't cum or masturbate as I was enjoying the attention and didn't want it to end. We had the best of fun! I loved the attention and they both loved seeing me nude and experimenting with my dick and balls.

All things must come to an end. Their Dad yelled down the hall saying, "Heather, Wendy, it's time to go."

I jumped up and put on some shorts and a shirt and we waited until we heard him a second time before leaving. My erection had faded enough that I could be seen by our parents.

Before we left my bedroom, Heather said, "We need to do this again!" I was happy to hear her say that! They left, but that evening began an awesome hobby for me!

I craved the attention and didn't care if the attention was from females or males. I was addicted to it! I was like a junkie that needed an exhibitionist fix!

About a year passed....

A neighbor of mine that I grew up with, a guy named Johnny, was a year younger than me. He was nineteen and I was twenty. He recently graduated as he was held back a year and it was a HOT Summer. His parents' house had a basement. One of the select few in the neighborhood that had one. We would go down in his basement pretty much every day that Summer as it stayed around 72 degrees during the day when it was 100+ outside. We hungout, played games, and experimented many times in that basement. We was both late bloomers sexually.

Johnny and I had just gotten in his basement after lunch and we was cooling off when he asked me, "Want to play strip tag?"

I asked him, "What is that? There is only two of us."

He explained it to me like this: "We will play tag and when you get tagged, you of course are it but you also have to strip off an item of clothing before pursuing the other."

I was all-in of course. So we began this game of strip tag. I was faster when I was it than when I was being chased. I would have just started out naked but let's make a silly game of it. As luck would have it, he had worn an extra item than me. I was going commando. I had just lost my shorts and he still had on his shorts and underwear. He was it first.

As soon as I got naked he stated, "Let's stop for a minute, I have to rest." I was fine with that as I am now nude with half an erection.

Suddenly, the door to the basement opens and down walks Johnny's older sister Laura. She was a year older than me at 21 years old. I had a major crush on her! She was a walking wet dream and was the focus of many of mine! She usually wore very little and was the fantasy subject of my masturbating enjoyment. To say that I was infatuated with her was an understatement. The problem was she was only into the much older guys! So here she comes down the steps. I was sitting with Johnny on a huge rug at the far end of the basement facing the steps. All of my clothes was in a pile on the opposite side of the basement in an area behind and under the steps. I would have to pass by her to get to my clothes.

I was freaking out, nervous, a little scared, but excited all at the same time. I felt like a deer in some high beam headlights. My heart was racing and my dick was getting harder. I stayed where I was.

Laura came down in a pair of skimpy string bikini type black panties and a small white tank top. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as the top was nearly see-through. My dick got harder. She sat down on the third step placing her bare feet on the floor and looked our way. She smiled BIG and said, "Umm....Jerry.....Johnny....what are

you guys doing? Jerry, why are you naked in our basement? Not that I mind!"

Johnny stood up and said, "It was so hot that we decided to play strip tag. As you can see, Jerry ran out of clothes before me. Do you want to play Sis?"

Laura looked at me, smiled, and said, "No, but you all go ahead and play some more. I will just watch."

Johnny said, "We are taking a break right now. You want to play some cards?"

I said, "Sure. I will play. Laura?"

Laura stated, "Yeah, I will play. Hearts?"

I would have been fine doing just about anything in front of Laura and Johnny, as long as I was nude with a hard dick. It gave me even more confidence for them to look at my nakedness in an appreciative manner.

Laura said, "Alright, you guys are pretty good at Hearts. Let's make this interesting. The one with the least tricks each hand has to either remove their clothing, or as Jerry is already naked, he has to do dares. Sound good?"

We all agreed to it. I wanted Laura to lose so bad! I had to see her naked. The first hand I won, Laura came in second, and Johnny lost. He had to get naked. He was rock hard too. Johnny had an average sized dick with a huge set of balls hanging down. A very appealing cock and balls I may add.

Johnny just smiled and said, "Ok. Now it is time for me to win!" Well, as luck would have it, though it was a very close game, we had a tie for the loser. I tied with Johnny. So we had to draw a card from the deck to see who would get the dare. I drew a Jack of clubs and Johnny drew a King of hearts.

Laura said, "Jerry, I dare you to go upstairs naked, get us drinks out of the fridge, and bring them down here. By the way, Mom is home so you will need to be quick and quiet."

"What? Your Mom will beat me! She will think I am a pervert!"

Laura matter-of-factly said, "No, I will follow you up and explain if you get caught."

Her Mom was pretty cool and sexy as hell, a MILF for sure, but I was apprehensive. Laura and Johnny was telling me that I better not chicken out!

I assured them that I was willing to do anything, but I did not want to upset their Mom! So up the stairs I went with Laura following close behind. Johnny followed from a distance. I peeked my head through the door and saw that the coast was clear. I opened the door fully which led to between the living room and the kitchen. I went into the kitchen, opened the fridge getting the ordered drinks. I had my hands full as they told me to grab 6 total. As I was about to close the fridge, Laura took her hand and ran it up from behind me, through my legs, and fondled my balls.

I let out a "yelp" because of the shock. I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Laura whispered, "Are you trying to get my Mom to see you? You had better be quiet."

Well, I heard their Mom, Linda ask, "Is everything ok in there? Johnny, is that you?" Johnny went back down the stairs.

I tried to hurry to the steps but Laura kept getting in my way and holding me up. I was really getting nervous and concerned I would soon be caught. In walks Linda in a short robe and suddenly starts grinning ear to ear. Linda had a huge set of boobs and her robe exposed a whole lot of cleavage. Linda, the MILF, looked down at my erection and said, "Now Jerry, are you happy to see me? Laura, what is going on? Why is Jerry in my kitchen naked?"

Laura was laughing so hard she couldn't speak. Tears was coming down her cheeks from the laughter. I didn't know what to say. I was stunned. My mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Laura said, "I have hired Jerry as my personal servant. He works for $10 an hour as a nude servant.

Her Mom shockingly asked, "Does his parents know?"

Laura asked me, "Jerry, does your parents know?"

I was finally able to speak, "No ma'am, they don't know. I hope we can keep it that way!"

Linda smiled and said, "It will be our little secret! I do have several jobs I could hire you for, as long as your parents don't find out and you are discrete."

I replied, "It will be our secret!"

We went back downstairs, I handed out the drinks to Laura and Johnny. We sat back down to play another hand of hearts. As juiced up and excited as I was, I made a few careless mistakes. I lost, Laura won again!

Laura said, "I want to see you masturbate until you cum."

I was so horny, I gladly grabbed my cock and started stroking. I was already leaking precum before I started. I loved how my hard 7 inch cock felt in my hand and stroked it for all I was worth.

Laura reached up and started playing with my balls. I was moaning and leaking precum in great quantities.

Johnny was encouraging me to see how far I can shoot my cum. He even started rubbing my ass with his hands. It didn't take me long! I shot my cum like a cannon in multiple blasts. I had the most intense orgasm of my life!

Laura holding my balls was a huge turn on and fueled the fire of my orgasmic shots! I was on cloud nine!

To see the woman that I had the largest crush on fondling my balls and watching me cum was intense! To also have Johnny present was amazing! To have MILF Linda, their Mom see me earlier, I am now completely addicted!

Laura grabbed a towel and cleaned me up. That she was touching my cock started to make my dick get hard again. Laura said, "Yeah, I am going to have some more fun with you in the future, and it sounded like you may be making some enjoyable money from our Mom too! Just don't let our Dad find out."

Please let me know what you thought. This is my second story that I have submitted. All of my stories mixes mostly reality with an infusion of fantasy. DM me with suggestions and ideas. Please give me constructive feedback! Tell me what turns you on. What would you do with me?

The tales of Nude Dude...

To be continued?