All Comments on 'The Photoshoot Pt. 03'

by dominant_male

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
zena99zena99almost 8 years ago
Bring Matt In

Why doesn't Susan bring Matt in for a couples photo shoot? Then Matt can be made to understand how much he loves seeing his wife being fucked by other guys as long as it is on camera. I can see Matt as the enthusiastic proponent of the women in his life getting used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Or have the black woman discipline both women as slits for BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story for August heat

Have Jean become mistress to both Susan and Danielle. Let black woman have the delicious revenge on disciplining both women into showing more submissive behavior to black people and learn how to properly lick black pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of the story

Jean will be taken to talk to the black receptionist and told how her mother was mean to her. And how her aunt Susan looked down her with rolling eyes. After apologizing, she Willie given am opportunity to discipline both women along with the black mistress offering tips. Telling one of the men to hold her hands in front of the yoga ball, black mistress will start cropping her reddening ass, before giving the crop to Jean with a mean glean to use on her moaning mom with a ball gag stuffed tight in mouth.Susan gets arm wrestle by black mistress to start licking Danielle's pussy. Both women handcuffed around each other, asses cropped while kissing each other deeply. Tall confident Danielle strong and sure, loses her brassiness and becomes meekk submissive to the black woman, giving her all her assets. Susan loves to make sure Danielle give her feeling French kisses to win Mistress Jean's support and hoped to be set free. But black mistress advises Jean that racist Susan needs to be fully domesticated to be more submissive to her black betters. Jean leaves both women with black mistress to be totally converted into BBC lovers with Afro haircuts and Brazilian treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

When will part 4 be now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Photography

I want that CAMERA please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice

We need more!

JaxmiJaxmi11 months ago

I gotta be honest, only the Jean parts of this whole thing were good and they were barely there. Susan and Danielle are like the most stereotypical literotica story characters on this website, Jeans situation was fresh for once. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderfully Done.

Would not mind a prequel showing how our hero discovered the power of the camera.

Maybe a prequel showing how he persuaded the sassy black chick that was giving him major tude to happily be is assistant, both in the studio and in his home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominant_male@dominant_male
A straight, married Male pushing 51, with interests in Domination, hypnosis / mind control stories. Literate and with a very active imagination, I enjoy weaving online fantasies, feel free to PM or IM me any ideas you have for stories. always up for some fun be it dirty chats ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES