All Comments on 'The Phyllis Files Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
"simulated" home invasion that goes bad?

He's a wounded war vet, has ed problems, mentions it to his buddy- buddy decides to help, but something goes wrong- or "buddy" wants to get revenge for the Afghanistan incident, invades the house, ties them up and rapes her...

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Great!

Yeah I agree with the other commenter, the "rapist" was more than likely the buddy. I'm sure the wife was in on it. I'm not positive but I think the buddy and wife got together during the funeral. The event was supposed to reignite the fire between husband and wife but both miscalculated. I'm prepared to learn they did not get together during the funeral. I look forward to solution and the next story you have lined up. Thank you!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments so far, but...

... WHY would someone fake a rape scene?

As to the solution, I write these Phyllis stories at odd times, and often as filler material, so I'll get the solution out when I think of a new story for Phyllis and Cindy to solve...

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 9 years ago
What is the female form of Mycroft?

The rapist is the boss at the engineering company, he isn't getting any at home and started the affair after the second tour started. When the husband returned his wife ended the affair and the boss having intimate knowledge about the house and its alarm systems easily managed to slip in and rape the wife. The wife actually enjoyed the sex and feels guilty and wants to continue with her boss so she destroyed the evidence to hide the affair and her lovers identity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

The wife is pregnant with the boss' child and stages the rape to explain her pregnancy as her husband is sterile.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another good.brain teaser. My money's on Granger for what it's worth

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES