All Comments on 'The Phyllis Files Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PairadoxPairadoxalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful segue

And the strings become more and more tightly woven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can you say 'stilted'?

Do you really thing ANYONE talks like this?

>Her friends were in the same social and financial class as our family,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Waiting on the next story...

FseriesFseriesalmost 8 years ago
What?

Didn't like that the husband who was tied up and cheated on by his wife was the only one in trouble. And his wrong was no greater than the others. Bad resolution to that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don breaks character bad!

Don: "It pisses me off greatly when someone tries to use my Police Force to implement his revenge on other persons, and possibly falsely imprison them."

1. Paul was not using the police for revenge; he was asking for justice in a) his kidnap, b) his wife destroying evidence of her crimes (both moral and legal).

2. If Don was afraid the wife and lovers would be "falsely imprisoned" because of their "rape skit", remember Paul was reporting the rape in good faith, and neither wife nor lovers raised the defense "not rape but consensual sex".

If Don is against false imprisonment, Don should be against Paul being drugged and taped to a chair. So why weren't charges filed? Where is justice for Paul?

The cabal did agree that there is (or would be after the birth of the child) enough evidence to prosecute the crime against Paul by his wife and lover.

3. Sending Paul off the the corrupt state insane asylum is corruption in itself. The poor man's complaint is "My wife has been fucking two other men, guys who I thought were my friends... one of them knocked her up... what've I got left to live for?"

He's depressed because no one answered his cries for help, and all who trespassed against him walked free just because Don and his cabal were afraid the lover's wife "might take a turn for the worse and die".

B.S. Where the heck was psychologist Laura? Why no inquiry of the lover's wife's doctor?

Paul won't be in there forever, in fact 6 weeks is the general limit today for self harm. (Or will he become one of the "disappeared"?) He's should soon be back, and with a lawyer, and all the cabal tried to stop will still come to pass (as they considered in their discussions).

He should have gone to the VA, not the state.

4. The deduction from the scar seen in the photograph -- that she was ill -- is reasonable. Problem is that it's past tense. She recovered enough for a family portrait, so she is a survivor or in remission. Her husband says "she's just about 100% now".

So why does the lover's wife get kid gloves when Paul gets shit on? Learning one's husband is unfaithful is shocking, but receiving such news happens to millions and is survived by the vast majority.

IMHO, there's so much fucking around in that town's cop and university circles that the cabal is generally insensitive to information getting out about affairs. Seems a bit hypocritical that they protect illicit lovers from consequences in just this one case.

-----

Packaging: Putting the solution at the front of the tale following frustrates me; I'm trying to read in chronological order but the chapters don't align properly.

It's also "bait and switch" or "teaser". Now that you, dear reader, have learned the solution at the start, don't you want to keep reading the next case???

(No!!! Not until I reach the point in the time line where the next case fits.)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A teaser again laying out Tmmi's story but not all of it.,

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Dr Elkhart has fondness for Don however he doesn’t like Don’ s mother. Reason unknown. Assuming that Tammi secret will come out in future series.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Very interesting ending. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES