The Physical Therapy Student Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God only knows what's taking so long. Anna. If you don't get up here soon, I'm not going to be able to control myself anymore!"

Simon closed his eyes and unzipped his pants. His hand was shaking as he pulled his cock out of his boxer briefs. He held it straight up and rubbing it carefully. He was worried she would come up any minute now. Simon couldn't help himself. He finally knew who the mystery guy was banging his girlfriend. A student many years younger than her. He could picture them sitting together at a table. Anna leaning in close to help Michael with his homework. He tank top tight against her showing off her chest. Michael feeling them press against his arm. Slowly rubbing them with his elbow until he pulled her in close for a kiss. Anna pulled away but Michael got behind her. Reaching around to quickly grope her. With both hands, he pulled up her under shirt and felt the weight of her breasts fall from her shirt. With no bra in the way. He pinched her nipples and kissed her neck. Simon's dream skipped forward and Michael had her bent over the table thrusting into her pussy from behind. Anna's orgasmic moaning was hypnotic. Simon had his head back and heard footsteps. He struggled to put himself back in his pants. With no choice he retreated to the bathroom to calm down until he could out his pants on right.

"You okay in there? I thought I heard you run in." Anna said.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I'll be right out." Simon said as he washed his hands.

Anna was wiping off the table when Simon approached from behind. He took in the sight of her nice tight ass and sensual legs. He put his hands on her hips, pressing himself against her.

"What are you doing?" Anna playfully asked.

Simon reached around her just like in his day dream of her and Michael. Giving her tits a nice squeeze. Anna playfully protested. Simon pulled her back and kissed her neck. Trying his best to recreate the dream. Anna turned her head and her lips met his for a quick kiss. She reached behind his head and felt his warm lips against her neck. His warm breath spreading all over her skin. Simon loved how she left herself open. He pulled up her shirt. Feeling the weight of her chest drop free made his groin twitch. She felt it and rubbed her ass against him. Simon turned her around unable to stop himself. He picked her up and put her on the table.

"What are you?..." Anna questioned.

He yanked down her pants and tossed them aside.

"Your really in the mood huh?" Anna said.

Oh if only she knew the half of it.

Simon pulled down her underwear feeling how wet they got in his fist. He dropped it and made her lay down as he spread her pussy lips giving her a good lick to start. She closed her legs like a vice grip with his head still down there. Yet it did not stop him from wiggling his tongue between her lips. Anna looked at him seeing his mouth face buried. Her back arched when he found the perfect spot.

"Ah!" She moaned, putting a hand on his head to push him away.

"This is where he... where Michael was. He put his cock right here. Inside of Anna's pussy. Inside my own girlfriend. He violated her. I want it to happen again! O-Oh please Anna, let him violate your pussy again!"

Her legs twitched as sounds of her moaning filled the apartment. She was squirting on his face. Simon took his head out and saw her sweating like she had run a marathon. Her chest heaving up and down trying to catch her breath. Simon felt shame within himself. In the moment he only thought of Anna's pussy taking a cock that was not his own. Simon saw the spot on his boxers. Sticky from his cum. Still, it did not stop him from going again.

"Simon! Wait!" She begged. Still feeling light headed from her orgasm. The light overhead only made it worse. Her eyes unfocused. The light turned to three. Her head felt like it was spinning. She tried with what little strength she had to push his head away.

"D-Did it feel good Anna!?" Simon asked.

She nodded.

"Yes. It feels good." She moaned thinking he meant his tongue.

Simon moved to the side of the table. He put a hand between her legs and kissed her cheek. Anna opened her eyes and grabbed his face. Pulling him close. She didn't care that his tongue tasted different. She ignored the smell and swirled her tongue with his.

"A-Ah!" Anna moaned putting her head back.

"Keep going!" She begged.

Simon pictured Michael on top of her as she spoke. His erection still up at attention twitched at the thought. Anna's body tensed up until it looked as of she had let go of everything. Then tensed up. Then let go. Then tensed up again. Simon worked his fingers in her and felt her pussy squirt in to the palm of his hand. The table was soaked. So was the spot on the floor where it dripped.

"She's gonna make me cum again! And she didn't even touch me! What's wrong with me!? God this is in...ugh! I gotta ask! Oh god please say yes!"

"Do you want him again!?" Simon nervously asked.

"What!?"

Simon leaned in and kissed her. Worried of her protest. She broke the kiss and looked in his eyes. Like she was trying to read his mind. Though part of her knew.

"Do you want him again!?" Simon sounded like he was begging for it. He had a look of desperation on his face. Eye wide open piercing in to hers.

"You want him...Michael to do it again?" Anna said just before arching her back.

Simon was at a loss for words. He felt energy returning. Working her clit in his fingers.

"Oh god!" Anna moaned.

"Simon!"

He looked over her body moving around from his touch. Simon licked his lips.

"Go down there again! Please! Si..." Anna begged.

He needed no words to go back to eating out her pussy. He was more than happy to do it. Putting his tongue where Michael was once before. Anna was ready to have another orgasm here but tried to hold it back as much as she could.

"AAAH!" She screamed.

"Ugh! Anna!" Simon took his cock in his hand and furiously jerked it using her juices.

"A-Anna! I want M-Michael to fuck you here! In our apartment!" Simon confessed.

"Here!?"

"Y-Yes! I want Michael...to do it right here!" Simon moaned feeling himself ever so close.

"I can't. The only day I could do is tomorrow and what about you?..."

"I will be at work. If you still don't want me to watch."

Anna said nothing, but he felt a change in her body reacting to his words. Then without warning, she screamed and squirted so hard, Simon felt it hit the back of his throat. Simon ignored it and let it fall out on to the floor where he shot his load, the two substances mixing together.

Later in the night. Anna emerged from the bathroom in just her underwear holding her phone and snuggled in bed next to her boyfriend. She had a big smile on her face from looking forward to one of her favorite parts of the day. Falling asleep in her boyfriend's arms.

"Hey Simon?"

"Yeah?"

"It took a little convincing...but he can do tomorrow."

Simon held his breath. Another big day. No time to prepare. And already, he was getting hard. His heartbeat was faster. There was no hiding it from Anna.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

Simon felt a hand wrap around his cock, loving every little touch of her fingers.

"You that excited?" She quietly asked.

Simon swallowed.

"Yeah."

"I can feel it." Anna teased.

Simon felt a hand wrap its fingers around his hard cock.

"You're so big right now." Anna said.

"I-I can't help it. No matter what I did today, I couldn't stop thinking about you two."

"Hmph...your always thinking about that. I should have known." Anna giggled.

"I-I know, I'm sorry. It's just so god damn hot." Simon said trying not to shake from the thought.

I wonder what I can tell you that I haven't told you yet." She hinted feeling his cock twitch with excitement.

Simon was breathing heavier just from teasing. She slowly worked his hard cock in her small fingers.

"You know...there was quite a bit of flirting going on before we started."

"Really? Like how? What did you do?" Simon asked sounding more eager than he wanted to show,

"You wanna know?" She teased more.

"You wanna know how he couldn't stop staring at my cleavage, just like you do." She giggled working his cock slightly faster.

"You wanna know how we touched each other? Rubbing his hard bulge...him touching my breasts...that kind of thing."

"Nnngh." Simon moaned and pushed his head back against the pillow.

"B-But you weren't actually having sex?"

"You want us to that badly? You pervert."

She could feel him moving his head on the pillow. As if he was nodding. Anna firmly squeezed his cock from the base to the tip.

"Ah!" Simon exhaled.

"Hehe, you feel like your ready to do it." She teased.

"You know...Michael's thing was able to last quite a long time."

"Huh?"

"Mmmhmm. He was able to get it back up when he finished..."

"And...he made me cum a lot."

Simon felt the room spinning upon hearing that.

"Really?"

"You see, after we had our first time, he started running and exercising a lot. He said to get into better shape for next time."

"He went that far?"

"Yeah, but it was kinda cute. I can't help but smile when I think about it. I think you did the same thing to." Anna giggled.

"I mean...I just wanted to..."

"It also was a bit of a problem to." Anna interrupted.

"B-Because you came a lot?"

"Yeah...it felt so good." Anna said sounding more sultry than she thought.

"I-I know I shouldn't say this but...he asked me if he feels better than you."

"What!?"

"I didn't answer him...I was trying not to make too much noise...but he was so rough..."

"Did what rough?"

Anna shook her head and smiled.

"I think you already know the answer to that." She said.

"Y-Yeah." Simon said.

"But...it felt really good. I covered my face with a pillow like with you. Michael told me my stuff went so far across the room."

Simon thought about how her orgasms with him only squirted out a small distance.

"Holy shit! Anna felt better with Michael. His cock made her orgasm harder than mine could. Oh my god! My girlfriend had sex with another guy and it was better than me! Oh fuck!"

"Hey...your thing feels like it's ready to explode...should I grab a towel?"

Simon said nothing, his body was tensed, she could feel it in his legs and how the bed moved.

"You're that happy...about me having sex with Michael."

Anna..." Simon cleared his throat. He paused trying to get the words out.

"What is it?" Anna asked.

"A..." Simon exhaled and took a deep breath.

"Did he...feel better than me?" He finally got out.

"Um, well...it was really good..."

Anna squeezed upwards on his hard cock.

"It didn't matter if I came or not. He didn't give me time to rest..."

"T-That's why...I stay with him all night...he was on top of me, then I was on top of him..." Anna worked his cock faster.

"Ah, aaahh...Anna...I'm cumming!"Simon said out loud.

Anna worked his cock even faster in her hand, she could feel it swelling up as always when a guy was about to cum. Still she continued to jerk him hard. She licked her lips In the dark, feeling her mouth open up. Even she couldn't deny how hard she was breathing in the moment. Her heart was pounding nervously. She decided in the heat of the moment to confess what she felt inside.

"Sex with Michael...was the be..."

Simon came so hard he felt it hit his neck, she continued to jerk his cock, feeling his cum cover his torso. Anna closed her eyes feeling some of it get on her face but continued anyways to make him feel good. She kept jerking him until he went soft in her hand. Simon felt as if he was ready to pass out. Anna grabbed a shirt and cleaned up the both of them.

"Oh, there's so much of it." She commented.

"I'm sorry..." Simon said.

Anna smiled.

"It's okay silly."She said tossing the shirt on the floor.

"He said my name like you did."

"Huh?"

"When he finished...he said my name out loud like you."

Simon swallowed.

"Did you?"

Anna paused.

"Do you want me to? Should I scream out something like...Michael...I'm about to cum." She teased.

"We ran out of condoms after that." She said wishing she did not.

Anna rubbed his face and heard him breathing out of his mouth.

"He fell asleep." Anna thought.

She smiled and put her head against his chest, falling asleep against his warm body.

12