The Physical Therapy Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arwing
Arwing
79 Followers

"Hey Simon. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" He replied.

"Well. You've been acting different this whole week. Like if something's bothering you." Anna told him.

"I have?" Simon reacted knowing she was right.

"Talk to me. What's bothering you." Anna rest her head against his chest on purpose to feel his heart beating faster.

"What are you thinking about? Are you worried about something?"

"Um. Well I mean, I wouldn't say worried exactly."

"Can you tell me, please?" You've been like this for a while now and whenever I ask, you say not to worry."

Simon was at a loss of words.

"I'm worried that your going to tell me something like your not happy or you want to leave."

"What!? Anna I would never leave you."

Anna stood up.

"Is it something you really can't talk about? What your thinking about? Or worried about?"

"It's not like I can't say it but it's embarrassing. Or, well, kind of pathetic."

"Something embarrassing?"

"Well. Kind of."

Simon was afraid to look her in the eye.

"Hey. I promise I won't laugh, so I'd like you to tell me. Please?"

Simon exhaled quietly.

"I love you. I hope someday I can call you my husband." She smiled at the thought.

"I'm not saying we have to tell each other every single thing but if it's something that makes you this stressed out, then let's not keep it a secret."

Simon couldn't help but agree with her. It wasn't like he had to tell anyone else. But if it made her worry.

"You promise you won't laugh, will you?" He said looking to the floor.

"I won't because I can see how worried you are right now." Anna said.

Simon took a deep breath.

"Okay. Lately, there's been this fantasy I just can't get out of my head." He started.

"A fantasy?"

"You won't get angry with me, will you?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It's a little hard for me to say. It's probably going to come out really strange."

"Okay." Anna said quietly.

Simon choked a little but took his time.

"You see...lately. I've been thinking about you." Simon paused.

"With another man."

Anna stared at him.

"Huh!? Simon? I haven't done anything like that."

"No no I'm not suspicious of you cheating on me or anything! It's not like that!" Simon said quickly.

"Then what do you mean?"

"I've been thinking about you having sex with someone else...and I get...excited." Simon said.

Anna was speechless.

Simon expected this reaction if not worse. He wished he knew himself why this fantasy aroused him so much.

"Wait a minute. You've been thinking about me having sex with someone other than you?" Anna said.

"Um. Well, yeah. Something like that." Simon held his head in shame.

"Your not thinking that I'd do something like that, are you?" Anna asked.

"Of course not. I don't think that you'd ever cheat on me." Simon looked up at her.

"It's just. When I imagine you with someone else, I get turned on from it. Really, that's all." Simon said.

"Is that really something to get excited about?" She asked.

"Much to my shame. I'm sorry Anna." Simon was red in the face. He felt like he was about to pass out on the couch.

"Even though...your not involved?" She added.

"Yeah, I guess that would be the case." Simon said quietly.

"Simon. Do you love me?" Anna said with a troubled look on her face.

"Anna of course I love you!"

"Getting excited about the one you love having sex with someone else is...strange, isn't it?"

"Ah, no! It's true that I get turned on from this but it's true that I love you, Anna! And yes it is pretty strange." Simon stood up.

"This sounds kind of fishy to me." Anna looked angry.

"I'm not lying! There are quite a few people who are into it besides me." Simon said.

"Other than you? Like who?" Anna asked.

"Well. Some forums I've read." Simon could see the disappointment in her eyes.

"Some guys have talked about when they let their wives do this."

"Maybe those guys just don't love their wives." Anna said.

"That's the thing. It's because they love their wives that they get even more excited."

"I'm not really sure if I understand it at all." Anna said.

"It's okay. At first I was concerned about it."

"How so?"

"What you said before, Anna. I was thinking. Do I really love you? This is making me excited because I really do love you." Simon said.

"So shouldn't this make you feel bad?"

"It does a little."

"But even though you don't like it, you get aroused?"

"Yeah." Simon said sitting back down.

She paused.

"But, your not lying are you?" She added.

"No it's not a lie, I really do hold you dear to me but I also really do get aroused when I fantasize about you with another guy." Simon kept himself from shaking. Talking about this was making him shuffle a bit.

"The more I think about it. The more turned on I get." He added.

"Well I can't understand this at all, but this is what you're worried about, right Simon?"

Simon paused.

"Yeah."

Simon sat further back on to the bed. He took a deep breath.

"Hey Anna?"

She stood in the same spot from when the conversation started choosing now to sit in a chair.

"I have a vague idea of what you're about to say so I can't promise anything." Anna said.

Simon knew he had to say it. He knew she knew it was coming. There was no sense in talking about it for this long without asking. He closed his eyes.

"Well, I'll just come out and say it. How would you feel about...being with someone else?" Simon asked keeping his eyes closed.

Anna took a deep breath and looked away.

"Is that a no?" Simon looked at her.

"Of course that's a no. Having sex with someone I don't know. Of course I don't want to do that." Anna made sure to keep her voice down for Simon's sake.

"Okay." Simon was at a loss of words.

"Hey Simon? What if I suddenly asked you the same thing, could you have sex with another woman?" Anna asked.

"Hmm, well I'd be very surprised..."

"So you could?" Anna's eyes squinted.

"N-no! I couldn't! Of course I couldn't!" Simon answered.

"You didn't answer right away. You were considering it."

"I'm sorry! The only one I love is you!" He panicked.

"Fine." She stood up. "Well, at least I know what's been bothering you."

They moved to the bedroom and got under the covers.

"Hey. I'm sorry. For making you listen to something so strange, even though I don't know how to deal with these feelings." Simon said nice and calm.

"Well at first I was a little scared. I thought you were going to tell me something horrible like you weren't happy or you wanted to break up." Anna said.

"I didn't mean to worry you. Plus you already know of both our debt problems so I can't surprise you with that."

He got a giggle out of her.

Anna gave him a hug.

"Let's get some sleep, okay?." She said.

"Yeah."

A week had passed. Simon sat in his cubicle. Ready for the weekend he finished up his work. Everyday was full of stress. He hasn't touched Anna since that night. The urges were only getting worse. He had seen many videos online of wives being taken by other men. Her time at school only added fuel to the fire. She once mentioned at her work that a father of a young child was getting friendly with her. It only made Simon question what a married man is doing chatting up a young woman like Anna. Upon arriving at home he worked on his homework. Anna was sitting in the couch in her underwear and a tank top. Simon couldn't get his perverted thoughts out of his head. Those legs. Those lips. Those big breasts. He put down his school book and moved on to the floor in front of her. He pushed her book closed and kissed her. Feeling her warm skin press against his drove him wild. His finger along her waist pulled her in for a more passionate kiss. They made out on the couch until Simon led her into the bedroom. He pulled off her underwear and licked her pussy until her legs started twitching. Simon slid his hard cock inside of her with ease watching her face change was more than anything he could have wanted.

"Ah...Anna..." Simon moaned.

And yet, he pictured another man in his place. Anna writhing in ecstasy. Simon yearned for more.

"Oh Simon. Your so much crazier than normal..." Anna said.

"Ah, ahh...yeah!?"

"Could it be...that your fantasizing about that!?" Anna asked.

She didn't seem angry but Simon knew not to lie to her. Not now.

"...Sorry."

"I knew it." Anna said.

"Simon slowed down staying inside of her.

"I..."

"Just keep going." Anna interrupted.

She pressed herself closer to Simon.

"Don't think about it too much." She said wiggling her hips around under him.

He nodded and grabbed her hips and fucked her hard.

"Even now your thinking about that you pervert.' She said.

"Sorry for being such a pervert." He grunted pushing himself deep inside of her.

"Ah!"

"That's for calling me a pervert." Simon could feel his cock was bulging.

"Jeez, I wonder if you would be like this if I did have sex with another guy?" She said out of no where.

Simon was shocked. Anna pulled him in close and whispered in his ear.

"Maybe...I should go along with your request." Anna said.

She felt his cock twitching inside of her.

"So are you gonna do it?" Simon sounded like he was begging for it.

Simon couldn't help himself. Thrusting hard into her.

"Oh my god! Your so!" Anna moaned.

Simon could see Anna digging her nails into another man's back. A blissful expression washed over her face as she experienced what another cock felt like. Her moaning filled the room.

"Are you really that excited? About me having sex with someone else?" She moaned.

"Yes!" Simon let out. "Just imagining it, I can't control myself!"

His stamina was like no other night, normally without a condom he would have finished already.

"Oh Simon! You feel incredi...ah!" Anna clenched the sheets underneath her.

Simon thought if this is how she would act and look when she was doing it with another guy. Anna buried her face in the pillow.

"Anna!? Could you imagine yourself with another guy right now!?" Simon asked.

"Huh?" Anna said.

"Please! Just this once!"

"But I, I can't do that!" Anna said.

Simon's perverted dreams knew no bounds. Just imagining it was driving him mad.

"Oh god." She covered her face for a moment.

"Ah! No, ah, yes, ah!" She let out.

Simon thought she was a little different. Wondering if she was going along with it.

"Miss Edwards...how is it? Does it feel good?" Simon said.

"Ah!" She nodded.

Simon's head felt as if it started spinning. He wondered if she was reacting as if she was with another man. Simon's arousal was peaking.

"Oh my god. It's so big!" Anna moaned.

"Miss Edwards...r u not satisfied doing it with your boyfriend?" Simon said wishing he didn't say something so bold.

"Ah...ngh. Ha! N-no...that's not. Not true!" Anna pleaded.

"But you seem to be reacting quite nicely to my cock." Simon said.

"Don't say!...Ah!"

"It's been a while since you've done it with someone other than your boyfriend, hasn't it?"

"Ah, n-no..."

"Which feels better? Your boyfriend's cock, or mine?" Simon whispered in her ear. He ground the tip of his cock deep within her pussy. He knew Anna was close. He rubbed her clit with a finger.

"Don't...not so hard!"

"Does your boyfriend do this kind of thing for you?"

Simon bit her ear. Anna weakly lifted her head. She nodded.

"Oh god.' Simon struggled to control himself. "Say it, which feels better? Your boyfriend's cock or mine?"

"Ah...please don't make me say it!"

"Come on, say it. If you don't...Simon said pushing as deep as he could go. He pictured another man pushing this deep in his girlfriend's pussy. Only a place for someone she loved. She struggled to keep a straight face. Her back slightly arching off the bed.

"Yours...feel so good!" Anna said clinging on to Simon. Holding him against her as if she was trying to not say anymore.

Anna moaned loudly.

"I'm going to cum Miss Edwards! Should I do it inside you!?" Simon said.

"No you can't! That's only for Simon! Ah!"

"Aaah! I can't hold it anymore! Miss Edwards, I'm cumming!"

Simon erupted like never before inside of her wet pussy. Anna held him tighter with each spurt of his cum. Both of them struggling to keep from screaming. Simon was shaking and collapsed on to Anna who was shaking violently under him. Simon felt as if he was flooding her pussy with his cum. Simon burned through so much of his stamina that he chest was heaving. They were already falling asleep on each other when Simon rolled off of her. He had is arm wrapped around her.

Anna let out a resentful sound.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away." Simon pleaded.

"You know, Simon..."

"Yeah. What is it?"

Anna hit him on the head.

"Ow. What the hell Anna." Simon rubbed his head.

Anna sat up.

"You know. That was REALLY embarrassing." Anna said.

"Ah but...I was really turned on from it." Simon said.

"But it was a lie. Okay?" Anna said.

"Hm?"

"When I said it felt better than you, I only said it because I thought it would make you happy. Don't get any weird ideas." Anna said.

"Okay."

"Really. What's with you. That really was embarrassing." Anna said.

She was flustered. In a cute way to Simon.

"In any case, I get it. You actually want me to cheat on you." She added.

"No, it's not, I mean...a little less unrestrained." Simon panicked.

"At the very least. I'm not going to get attached to someone other than you, even if I ever did have sex with them." Anna said.

"I see..."

Anna took a large breath.

"For the time being...I'll consider it."

Simon felt his heart stop for a second.

"What? Really?" Simon said trying to act normal.

"I'm just thinking about it...you. I'm not saying for sure that I'll do it." Anna said.

"Oh, okay." Simon said feeling like he was out of breath.

"But seriously, you would really be okay with that? You aren't going to break up with me if I have sex with someone else?" She asked.

"Well um. I certainly would be shocked. But if that is actually happening...then it would make me happy." Simon rubbed her back.

Anna sighed.

"So that's how it's going to be." Anna said.

Simon was celebrating in his head. While at the same time, the thought filled him with unease. He thought about what would happen if she really did have sex with another man. It was something he would not know until it happened. Simon knew there was no going back once it happened. It was a complicated emotion. Several nights had pass since Anna said she would consider his proposal. They went about their lives as always with their school work as well as their jobs. On a Thursday night, Anna was especially quiet. She didn't say a word during dinner. When she was done she put her dishes in the sink and washed everything. Simon was walking around the apartment looking at his phone. He was playing a game. Anna turned to him and rubbed her arm feeling her goose bumps on her elbow. She finally spoke up.

Anna sat him down on the couch.

"So I've been thinking..."

Simon down his phone.

"I was really unsure about it...uh...can I add a condition?" Anna was clearly embarrassed with her red cheeks.

"A condition? Wha...that means! If I accept, then she'll try it!"

"Ahh, of course. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. What's the condition?"

Anna took a second.

"If I do it with someone else, I don't want you to watch..." Anna said.

"Ahh...I see. I guess you would mind that..." Simon said quietly.

"I'm sorry that would be too much. I tried to think of the moment but...but I really don't think I could do it if you were watching." Anna confessed.

"It wouldn't bother me though." Simon said.

"It would bother me. In any case, watching is out of the question. Okay?" Anna said.

"Okay. Then afterwards, could you tell me about what you did?" Simon requested.

Anna paused.

"I guess there would be no point in having sex with someone else if you didn't know the details now would there?"

"Well I guess not." Simon said.

"Guess that can't be helped." Anna said. She turned to grab something out of the fridge.

Simon would have loved to be there when she was with another guy but he cared more about Anna's wishes. If she felt more comfortable this way, then Simon would do it for her. It still didn't change the fact that it was still an exhilarating situation.

"Is anything else Anna?" Simon asked.

"Oh yeah, have you um, decided on a partner?"

"No I haven't thought about who. I wouldn't pick without your say."

Anna felt a little at ease.

"Oh good. If you said you had someone in mind, I wouldn't know what to do."

"So what did you want to do Anna?" Simon asked her.

Simon wasn't sure who he could trust that he knew. It should be someone Anna knows. Someone who would treat her right.

"Did you have someone in mind?" Simon looked at her.

"I'm still wondering how you would look for someone for something like this." Anna said.

"I just don't want to do a complete stranger." She added.

Simon nodded.

"Okay, then someone you know?" He said.

"Yeah. It's better than someone I don't know, but it's super embarrassing. I don't know how I would even ask." Anna said.

"Maybe it would be better if you looked for a partner yourself then." Simon considered.

"Oh um, I guess I can do that. If your okay with it."

"I don't mind at all. I think that having you be okay with it is the most important thing." Simon said.

"Okay." Anna said.

They decided to end the conversation there and changed out of their clothes. Simon watched her undress. He thought of another man watching her undress in front of him. Ready to pounce on her there and now. Her orgasm noises playing like music in his head.

Anna giggled.

"What's so funny?" Simon looked at her.

Seeing his reaction. She had a wide grin on her face.

"Hmm. It's nothing. I was just thinking about who I should choose." She answered.

"Try to not pick a weirdo or anything." Simon said.

"Oh no I won't. I would be against it before you were." Anna put on her pajama shirt of an over sized shirt.

"Well I guess that's true." Simon plugged his phone in to charge.

"Ah." Anna looked at her phone and made a note to herself.

"There's somebody I might try asking." She said catching Simon off guard.

"Wait...there is?" He felt as if his heart skipped a beat.

Anna didn't answer him. She continued to make a note in her phone. Simon tried to look at it but she pulled her phone away.

"Who?" Simon asked.

"Uh, well. You know um...my partner from class?" Anna said in a higher pitch.

"You mean the guy who gets to work with you and touch you when your barely wearing anything? Um...Michael?" Simon said.

"Yeah..." Anna said.

"Well. I know he's single." She said trying to assuring Simon.

"Okay."

"There's Danny from work." Anna talked to herself.

"I thought you only had female co workers at your daycare." Simon said.

"I do but...he's...a parent of a..." Anna said stopping herself.

"What?" Simon sat up.

"Danny seems like a nice guy. He also just got divorced recently. He doesn't look really old either.

"Hmm." Simon felt a little uneasy.

"Maybe I could ask Michelle for advice. Or maybe someone I went to high school with." Anna said.

"Who?" Simon asked just as he was lying down again.

"Someone I was friends with. I don't think you were but he's a decent guy." Anna said quickly.

"Anna, how did you go from I don't know if I can do this to, well I could try this guy, or this guy or even this guy."

"Shut up. I'm just trying to think of who I could do this with." She blushed.

Simon stared at the white ceiling for a minute. He thought about who she could be talking about from high school.

Arwing
Arwing
79 Followers