The Physician

Story Info
Lori sees an old patient again.
15.1k words
4.69
55.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"Good morning, Henrietta." Lori walked briskly past her receptionist on the way to her office. She was normally not late, but today there was an accident that clogged up most of her commute. She was in a hurry to get prepped for a busy day of patients.

She set her things down on her desk and went into her private bathroom to wash her hands. She looked up in the mirror while scrubbing.

Lori had dirty blonde hair that she always wore in a ponytail as to not get in the way of her work. Despite being forty-six, she had a fresh, youthful face. Barely a wrinkle to be seen, she always felt like she was counting down the days until her old age started to show. Health was important to her and she made sure to run five miles a day, eat healthy, and limit exuberances. A consistent exception to that rule was that she always had her fair share of white wine. Being single without kids made her lifestyle a particularly easy one to abide by.

Lori's eyes were bright and blue. She stared an extra second into the mirror, feeling satisfied with how she looked. It was time to start work.

For a decade, Lori worked for a large hospital system before splitting out and starting her own family practice five years ago. She chose a quaint office building in the center of a mid-sized Denver suburb. The community was affluent, allowing her to begin to make a decent living running her own practice. Not to say there weren't some headaches in the beginning, but she quickly hit a stride.

She sat down at her desk, put her glasses on, and logged into her Physician's portal. She was already late for her first patient of the day, but still needed to review the history before heading into the examination room. That's when she noticed the name.

'Edward Haliburton.' She knew that name. She couldn't forget. The Haliburton family were her very first patients when she opened the practice up five years ago. Edward and his little brother Steven, and his parents Mary and Craig. They moved away shortly after due to Mary's job relocation. Her last notes on Edward were from when he was fourteen years old. Healthy, no issues. Today's visit was marked as 'annual physical examination.' She was thrilled to see Edward again. Seeing as he is now nineteen, she wondered if his mother would be there.

"Your first patient is in 201 now, Dr. Stenton," Henrietta messaged her. "Thank you," she wrote back. Lori closed her laptop and headed over to see her first patient.

After two quick knocks on the door, she entered. "Well, well, well, how are you Edward?"

"Hi Dr. Stenton!" Edward called out cheerfully. Having known each other for years, they embraced.

"Look how tall you are!" Lori said as she held his shoulders and looked him up and down. "You went and grew up on me!"

"I did, I did," smiled Edward. Standing tall at 5'11", Edward had dark hair and tan skin. His shoulders were broad and muscular. He was in great shape and real eye candy for the girls. "It's been a long time, huh?"

"Indeed. What brings you to town? Is the whole family here?"

"We moved back last month. Mom's job transferred her back. So our stint in New Jersey was short-lived," he said as he sat back down on the exam table.

"I'll say. Tell me, how was it? You spent pretty much all of high school there, right?"

"I did. It was fun. Different from here, but good. I'll miss my friends, but now we're all in college all over the place. So... is what it is."

"And where are you going to school now?"

"I got into Stanford!" Edward said proudly. "They gave me a small academic scholarship. Just finished my first semester."

"Congratulations!" Lori hugged Edward again. "That's fantastic news. And how's Steven and your parents? Everyone good?"

"Oh yeah we're all great. My Mom has been hounding us to come in and get an appointment with you now that we're back. So... here I am."

"Well, that's good. Always important to stay healthy."

Lori went about the examination as she normally does. First she checked Edward's height, weight, eyes, and ears. She checked for tenderness in his muscles and joints. She asked him questions about his lifestyle. She made sure to give him a thorough examination despite them having a more personal connection than most patients. The Haliburton family held a special place in Lori's heart as they were her first patients.

"Edward, I'm going to have to check your genitals. If you're uncomfortable with me doing that, I'd be happy to refer you to a male colleague of mine. But he will likely have to do an entire physical examination as well."

"No, no, it's fine Dr. Stenton," Edward said, waving his hand.

"Are you sure? It's no trouble. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"No worries at all. I'm ok with it."

Edward felt a tingling in his privates at Lori's first mention of the word 'genitals.' The last time he saw her, he remembered thinking she was attractive, but he didn't have a true appreciation for women at that time. He looked at her in her white lab coat with a floral blouse underneath. Her breasts were medium, but visibly pronounced. She was in great shape with long, lean legs. He noticed her cute feet pressed snugly in her black heels. He took in the smells of her perfume as she went about her examination.

"Ok, why don't you stand up for me, Edward."

Edward did as he was asked. Lori looked down and laughed. "You know, I just realized your gown is backwards. The opening is supposed to be in the back. But you know what, this makes this part easier anyways. Would you mind undoing your gown and opening it up for me?"

Edward awkwardly untied his gown and opened it up, revealing his tight white boxer briefs. His attraction for Lori had produced a half-erection, showcasing a very noticeable bulge under his shorts. To say Edward was large would have been a drastic understatement. In fact, when fully erect, his penis was likely more than nine inches. He had never measured it, but several girls he had been with made comments. As blood rushed quickly to his cock, it snaked down one leg of his shorts, expanding towards the end.

Lori rarely took notice of her patients' genitalia. As the saying goes 'seen one, seen them all.' That couldn't have been more accurate in the life of a physician like herself. The last time she performed an examination on Edward was when he was fourteen years old. She couldn't recall anything out of the ordinary.

"Go ahead and pull your underwear down please," Lori instructed.

Edward knew he was swelling a bit. He reluctantly pulled his underwear down allowing his penis to flop out. It stuck out lewdly at a forty five degree angle as it hardened.

At first, Lori didn't see. Instead, she maintained eye contact as she explained to Edward that she'd be looking for signs of a hernia and that the routine check is something he should do at home as well. Edward watched her eyes as she looked down for the first time. He had grown accustomed to girls being shocked upon seeing him.

But Lori didn't react at all. He watched as her delicate and slender fingers moved about his private area. She first held his penis by the shaft using her forefinger and thumb, looking for any abnormalities.

"How long have you had this irritation here?" she asked as she pointed to a faint red blotchy area at the base of his penis.

"Just a few days. I was going to ask you about it. It's kind of itchy."

Lori leaned over to get a closer look at the area. As she held his penis up, she could feel blood rushing into it as Edward's erection grew. He looked up at the ceiling, praying it would stop.

"Hmm... it appears to be simple jock itch. Some topical ointment will clear this. Tinactin. If it doesn't, please let me know so I can prescribe something stronger like a steroid." Lori released his penis and stood up.

Edward looked down. To his horror, he had sprouted a full erection. His cock stuck directly out, so far that it was nearly touching Lori's waist.

"Err... I'm... uhhh... I'm sorry about this," he blurted out as he wasn't quite sure what to say.

"I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a natural occurrence," Lori said as she openly stared at the boy's hard penis sticking out. "It's very normal, Edward."

Next she cupped his large balls. "Turn and cough twice please," she said. Edward did as he was told.

"Ok, great. You can pull your underwear back up."

He pulled his boxer briefs up, but couldn't conceal his hard-on. At first he tried to stuff it back in, but he was too big. He finally settled on pressing it against his belly and pulling his underwear up over it. Much of his oversized shaft was still very visible, however.

Relieved, Edward tied his gown back up and took a seat on the exam table. As he slouched forward, he didn't realize that an opening formed, allowing Lori a completely unobstructed view of his erection, still pressed against his belly.

"We're almost done. Now, the last time I saw you, you were just fourteen. But now that you're nineteen and away at school, it's important we discuss safe and healthy sexual behavior."

Edward nodded in agreement. "Tell me Edward, are you sexually active?"

"Yes."

"Are you practicing safe sex?"

"Yes I am."

"And your partners, are they male, female, both?"

"Female."

"And are you using safe contraceptive methods such as condoms or birth control pills?"

"Umm yeah but I don't take a pill or anything."

Lori smiled. "I meant your partners, Edward."

"Oh, right... ummm... yeah they are... I mean they do." Edward blushed at the line of questioning. He thought about his sexual partners and the challenges he was having. He thought it best to ask the doctor.

"Edward is there something on your mind? Please don't hesitate to ask me."

"Well, there's this one thing. It's stupid though," Edward looked down. He noticed his gown was opened. He hastily tried to close it back up.

"What's on your mind?" Lori asked as she stood in front of Edward, hands on her hips. She had a way about her that would resemble a concerned mother, yet also exhibited her medical professionalism.

"Sometimes I can't... or they can't... sometimes it's hard to have sex."

"Sex can be very complicated at first Edward. Especially at your age."

"Yeah... but the issue is that I sometimes can't really, like, get it in? You know?" Edward turned red again. Talking about sex was not something he was used to and this particular topic he had never raised with anyone.

"It's all about cooperation. Work with your partner. Understand what works, what doesn't. I'm sure you'll get there, Edward," Lori said with a smile.

"No, no, it's not that Dr. Stenton," Edward made eye contact for the first time during this conversation. "They tell me that I'm too big."

Lori's eyes widened. She pondered her next sentence. "Ahh... I see. Thank you for clarifying.

"Edward, as I'm sure you're aware. Men come in all different shapes and sizes. As do women. No two people are exactly alike. As for you? Well, yes. You are a gifted young man."

They both laughed for a brief moment, temporarily dispelling the awkwardness.

"For heaven's sake, the last time I saw you, you were just a boy. But, yes I certainly see your concern," Lori said as she looked down towards Edward's crotch. She could still see his erection poking out from his waistband even though Edward had tried to cover it with the gown. She looked back up at him.

"You have an exceptionally large penis. That can make sex... well... difficult. But not impossible. I would recommend you use lubrication, both natural and synthetic. Your partner and you should work together to figure out which one is best."

Edward nodded. However, he did use lube. He felt like he bought every type of lube there was on Amazon. But he opted not to take this conversation further.

"Edward, look at me." Their eyes met. "Like I said. You are very gifted. Millions of men I am sure would love to have what you have between your legs. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed. Work with what God gave you. Make sense?"

"Yes. Yes, it does. Thanks, Dr. Stenton."

"Ok then," Lori smiled. "I want you back here in a week to check on that irritation. It was nice to see you!" Lori extended her arms for a hug again. As Edward stood from the table his gown flung open, revealing his sturdy erection trapped in by the waistband. Lori looked down and smiled. "Maybe we skip the hug," she said as she eyed the thick head of his dick pressed against his stomach.

Edward immediately tried to cover up as Lori laughed and collected her things. "I'll leave you be. Please give your family my best, hmm?" Lori closed the door behind her and went back to her office.

She went right back to her bathroom and looked in the mirror again. Her computer was dinging repeatedly, likely Henrietta indicating her next patient was ready.

She stared into the mirror. 'Stop this,' she said to herself. 'He's a boy.' Lori could not get the image of Edward's penis out of her head. It was mesmerizingly big, she thought. She imagined him having sex with girls in his dorm and not being able to fit. She pictured him stroking it, waving it around, playing with his large testicles.

Lori felt flush and bothered. She splashed cold water on her face and collected herself. After taking a deep breath, she grabbed her things and headed to her next patient. But the thought of Edward went with her and would linger for the entire long day ahead.

--------

As soon as she walked in, Lori cracked a bottle of Pinot Grigio, grabbed a glass, and headed out back to the patio. She plopped down into her lounge chair next to the pool and took a big gulp. It was 9PM and she was exhausted.

Lori divorced her husband over six years ago now. She never had any children nor did she show interest in doing so. That ended up being a sticking point between her ex-husband and her, ultimately leading to their separation. Lori's incredibly busy work schedule often prevented her from restarting her dating life. She consistently felt lonely and sexually deprived, craving a man's presence in her life.

As Lori closed her eyes and took in the cool breeze of the warm Colorado night, she couldn't help but imagine Edward in her mind. She almost always maintained professionalism even in the presence of men she found attractive. But there was something about Edward today. Having seen how much he grew up in five short years. His muscular build, broad shoulders, and tan skin. But it was his enormous penis that had such an impact on her. The last time she had even seen a hard cock was over two years ago when she hooked up with a man she met at the bar alone.

She vividly remembered the feeling of Edward's massive dick as it rested in her hand. Her fingers drifted towards the button of her pants.

'Am I really doing this?' she thought to herself. Edward was just a boy to her. She shouldn't be feeling this way. It would be wrong to get off to him. She grappled internally with the idea of Edward as a sexual object.

But her physical craving ultimately won an easy battle with her conscience as she unbuttoned her pants, unzipped, and stuck her hand under her panties. She immediately felt her wetness as she massaged herself. Lori closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair. She needed to get off. She dug two fingers deep inside and spread her legs wider.

As she masturbated, she moaned quietly so her neighbors couldn't hear. She was going to come quickly. Her legs started shaking as she approached orgasm. As quickly as she started, she was there. Lori came fast and hard as her fingers rapidly plunged in and out while her thumb worked her clit.

When it was over, she slid her hand out and wiped it on her pants. She closed her eyes and took a sip of wine. She immediately felt ashamed and embarrassed. How the hell could she have just masturbated to a nineteen year old she had known for years? She was better than that. She convinced herself that it was time to get out and date again.

-------

"Wait, who's my two o'clock again?"

"It'd Edward Haliburton, Doctor."

"Thank you. I'll be right down."

It had been one week and one day since Edward came into her office. That night, Lori masturbated to him and she did it again several times throughout the week. Now, she would have to face him again and inspect his penis. Lori suddenly felt nervous as if she was a sixteen year old girl going to a school dance for the first time. 'Stop being an idiot and act like a professional,' she told herself as she put on her lab coat and went down the hall.

"Hello again," she said cheerfully as she opened the door after two quick knocks. Edward was sitting on the examination table, playing on his phone. "I see you got the gown correct this time!"

"I'm a gown pro now!" Edward said as they both laughed and shook hands.

"Ok, Mr. Gown Pro. How are you?" Lori asked as she sat at her stool and crossed her leg. Edward tried his hardest not to look at her smooth legs as she sat in a tight black skirt.

"I wish I could say things are better," Edward said as he looked down to the floor. Lori's facial expression went from smiling to concerned. "Oh no. What happened?"

Edward shifted uncomfortably on the table. "Should... Should I umm... like... show you?"

"Oh! Yes, yes of course. Let's see what's happening here," she said as she put on a pair of rubber gloves and wheeled her stool over in front of Edward. He lifted his gown up to reveal he was not wearing underwear. Lori was a bit surprised to see his thick and heavy penis so suddenly. It rested across the edge of the table, nested between his egg-sized testicles.

Lori reached her hand out, but paused. "You mind if I?" Edward nodded and spread his legs a little further apart. Lori picked up his penis and looked closely at the area where she last saw the redness. "I see what you mean," she said as she delicately felt the red area with her thumb. "It seems to have gotten worse."

"It's really itchy. And I feel like it's spreading."

"Hmm... This appears to be more irritation, not a rash. That's good news. We can treat this, but it's important to know how it's happening."

Edward watched Lori's fingers handle his cock. He saw she had a nice dark red manicure underneath the transparent rubber gloves. Just like his last visit, he felt the blood boiling towards his cock the longer she inspected him. Finally, Lori set his penis back down on the edge of the table, noticing it had grown in both length and girth.

"Edward, are you wearing jock straps or compression shorts or anything that may cause discomfort in your genitals?"

Edward shook his head.

"How about lubricants?"

"Not without a condom on. I always use condoms."

"Hmm, well that can't be it then. Let me ask you, what types of condoms are you using? Are they latex based?" Edward nodded his head.

"Are you trying out a new type?"

"Nope, same as I've used for years," Edward answered as he casually admitted his sexual experience at such a young age. Lori thought about his response for a moment before looking up at him. "I think what's happening here.. Edward... is that the condoms you're using are too small. If you look here," Lori diverted her attention to his penis as they both looked at it. "You can see here that there are these red blotches on either side of your shaft. This indicates it's from a result of pressure."

As Lori spoke to him, she gently pointed out the areas she was discussing. In doing so, all of the attention was purely on Edward's cock. His nineteen year old, sexually charged, mind could not handle that and his dick instantly ballooned into an erection.

Lori smiled. "As you can see, you're probably better suited for some custom sizes. I can recommend some specialized brands that cater towards men of... the larger variety.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers