The Physician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going! Keep going! Fuck you're deep! Yes! Fuck me Edward!"

Edward increased his thrusting so that his balls were now slamming against her ass with every move. His huge cock was completely inside her. Lori's head was sideways, eyes closed, still desperately clutching the bed sheets as her orgasm came down. But Edward's had just arrived.

"Arghhhhhhhh!" he shouted throughout the whole house.

"Pull out, pull out!" Lori screamed as she watched his orgasm commence. Edward pulled his dick out just in time and unleashed a white, creamy unbroken rope across her entire body from her navel to her forehead. It landed with a heavy splat. He tightly held his cock by the base as another blast came flying out, dousing Lori's face and neck. He turned to the left and got one boob, turned to the right and got the other one. Lori giggled as she watched him aim his gushing penis all over the place. "Edward!" she screamed in joy.

"Fuuuuck!" he said as he began stroking, dropping thick loads on her tight stomach and pussy. "Oh fuck, Lori!" Sweat dripped from Edward's face as he jerked himself off onto her legs. His final loads dripped out, landing on her feet and the carpet. He stood panting and half smiling. "That... was... amazing," he said in between breaths.

Lori smiled, tired and lackadaisical. She casually rubbed in the copious loads strewn about her body. "You did great, Edward."

"Really?" he asked, holding his softening cock. "I got it all in?"

"You did. It was incredible. Short? Yes. But fun," she teased. "We'll work on your stamina too. Come lie down, hun."

Edward laid on the bed next to Lori. Their naked bodies side by side. Edward's soft dick rested across his thigh, his large dickhead reaching Lori's waist. Cum dripped from Lori's body on all sides, soaking the sheets beneath. They looked in each other's eyes.

"I can feel tons of come dripping off me everywhere," she giggled. "I don't envy your clean up process, Edward," she joked as she cleared some of the come off her face.

"This doesn't leave this house, ok? Ever. Not a word," she reminded him. Edward's face grew solemn to show he understood. "Absolutely," he agreed.

As they stared, Edward felt a wave of arousal come over him again. He leaned in and closed his eyes. He moved his lips towards Lori's.

Sensing the intent, she quickly sat up leaving him alone. "Ok. Welp," she patted her thighs. "I think someone needs to mow the lawn, right?" She stood up and fetched a towel. "You can shower off if you'd like. Remember your clothes are downstairs."

And just like that, she was gone to another part of the house. Edward was alone, feeling somewhat dejected. He had to remind himself that what happened was, as the Doctor said, purely instructional. Nothing more, nothing less. He reluctantly stood up and headed for the bathroom.

Lori went into her office and closed the door. She locked it. Edward's come was all over her naked body. She instinctively spread it on her finger before bringing it to her mouth. It tasted glorious. She was overcome with powerful feelings for him, but needed to leave Edward alone before she did something she would later regret.

--------

The rest of the summer proved to be more of the same. Edward continued to cut her grass and have sex with her regularly. The two maintained a quiet and secretive relationship. When it was over, Edward took what he learned and applied it to the many women he was with back on campus. Word quickly got around about his sexual skills and before he knew it, he was the most popular guy on campus.

Lori went back to her quiet life after a summer filled with sex. But the absence of Edward left a void in her life. A sexual void that she very much wanted to fill. She only knew of one way to do that and decided after much debate it was the right call.

--------

Lori felt butterflies in her stomach as she parked her rental car nearby and entered the building. She spotted the elevators and went up to the ninth floor. Once reaching unit 906, she knocked softly on the door. It was very early Sunday morning, at the agreed upon time. The door opened. He stood shirtless, wearing nothing but underwear. "Welcome to my dorm room," Edward said with a smile.

The End.