The Physician's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
A lonely housewife lusts after her gardener.
7.7k words
4.43
5.6k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on an old erotic film I saw on Ch 47 cable 4 in Toronto back in the 1990s.

Giovanna watched her security camera from phone, pacing impatiently within her front foyer for David to finish his gardening shift. As it had been a while since she gave him that last pussy job by the Falls, she had gotten up early this morning to be properly prepared and presentable to her lover for their final tryst. She had held off since their last session until the condoms she ordered online had arrived, and with them in her fashionable Chanel clutch, she was ready for her final date and covered herself in a short and sexy Lulu's trench coat with two columns of buttons on the front and a wrap around belt at her waist; it hid her breasts, but ended mid-thigh so her long, luscious toned legs would be available to David's touch. She put on a pair of black sexy stiletto heels by Jimmy Cho, as she intended on going straight into her lover's den for an intense and passionate morning lovemaking session.

After some time, she leaned against the top of a couch to rest her legs, when she saw David pass by the side security camera, wearing only shorts and sandals, headed towards her side door. She had timed how long it took to walk from the security camera vantage point to the side door previously, and quickly rushed towards the door, counted to three, and opened it just as her lover had turned the corner and was now staring directly at her. From the corner of her eye, she saw David's mouth drop, his eyes like a deer on headlights, except they were staring at her lower legs. Then his gaze went slowly up her legs, past her knee and over her thighs until they disappeared under her trench coat. His eyes then went quickly to her long blonde hair swaying gently in the breeze, hanging roughly at just below shoulder length, and up to her beautiful supermodel face.

"Good morning, Giovanna", said David.

Giovanna acted startled and managed to fake a surprised look on her face:

"Oh, hi David. I didn't know you were here", she said, despite that she had been spying on his muscled and bare upper frame the entire time he was tending to her garden early this morning.

"I missed you", he replied.

"I missed you too lover", she replied sincerely, and quietly.

"Where are you going now?" he asked.

"I was going for a walk," she began, before realizing she looked like she was dressed for picking up men at a club, which made no sense too since it was early in the morning. She wondered if he had figured out her game yet.

"Can we spend the morning together please?" pleaded David politely.

Very direct, Giovanna thought to herself, and she started to giggle softly. David must have realized his sincerity too as he started to laugh. She looked at him and said:

"Bring your car to the side, here, where no one can see us," she instructed him.

David quickly jogged around to the visitor parking area of her property, and Giovanna smiled and enjoyed watching him briskly run away, too eager for more action with her. She still had him wrapped around her finger.

In a few minutes, she heard the familiar quiet engine sound of his Mercedes Benz and turned to see it back up nearby her. David quickly got out and opened the passenger door, beckoning her to come sit beside him, but she deliberately walked to the rear passenger door behind the driver's seat, adding an extra sway to each step. She relished the disappointed look on his face; Giovanna could only imagine the disappointment in his mind thinking that she was denying him his typical opportunity to fondle her legs while driving. Still a gentleman, David jogged over and opened the rear door for her, and she returned the chivalrous gesture by sitting rear first on the seat, facing him, then slowly lifting one leg at a time into the car to give him a small taste of what he thought he would miss during the drive.

David closed the door, then entered the driver's seat and shut the door. He looked at the rearview mirror, searching for her beautiful legs, and asked:

"Where to?"

"Somewhere private. But safe. I don't want another shoe to go missing", she responded, looking into the mirror so he could appreciate her model face and golden blonde long hair. His eyes stared back for a bit, then peeked down but back up again when he couldn't see any cleavage due to her trench coat covering her.

David mused for a bit, then said:

"I have an idea. Let's go to my place...I mean my parents' place. Umm...they own it...", said David nervously.

Giovanna smiled back and nodded, as David had picked the location she had hoped; clearly, he was nervous as he knew he was making it quite clear he was intending to make love to her. Giovanna leaned back in her seat, didn't buckle in the safety belt, and began slowly leaning down in her seat, causing her trench coat to rise up her thighs a little. As the car left her driveway, David's eyes saw her perfect legs on display and moved up, but couldn't see her crotch as the trench coat was heavy enough to fall between her legs and obscure the view, as Giovanna had planned.

As the car stopped, Giovanna slowly and carefully slid her left leg through the gap between the driver's seat and the door, resting her lower leg on David's thigh. She heard David gasp and peered up at the rearview mirror to see a big smile on his face. She smiled back and while David took a second to reach down and rub her lower leg, knee and thigh, she carefully raised her right leg, put it over the arm rest but under his right arm (to not interfere with his reach to the gear shift), and rested it on his right thigh. She slid a little further down her seat so more of her legs slid over to the driver's side, but also so that her thighs were raised a bit for her legs to not put pressure on David's. She wanted to arrive at David's house alive and in one piece, after all.

She heard David's breath quicken, as he reached down with his right arm to fondle her right leg, and she felt the car slow down a bit. After a few feels up her inner lower leg and the lower part of her inner thigh, he put his right hand back on the steering while and reached down with his left hand to feel and enjoy her left leg. As he continued his fondling, Giovanna felt her blood flow to her vulva, with her labia lips and clit slowly enlarging in response to his caresses.

Giovanna then saw David reach up and press something; she then heard the familiar sound of a garage door being pulled open by motor. As the car pulled slowly into the garage, David took full advantage of the situation and began running his hand on top of her lower leg, from ankle over her knee and eventually to the bottom of her trench coat. His fingertips managed to get under the trench coat to feel only a little more thigh before his arm became too uncomfortable. Almost lying down with her head two thirds down the back seat, she was able to see that the car had entered the garage. David then stopped his fondling and put the gear shift into park position. Then he lifted Giovanna's leg that was over the arm rest and on top of his arm, and he started licking nibbling the bottom of her lower leg, slowly moving up towards the bottom of her knee.

Her breathing increasing in pace, Giovanna moved her left leg which was squished tight between the door and the driver's seat, which caused David to lift it up and fondle her lower leg in the process. As his hand slid on top of her lower leg up to her knee. She took advantage of the freedom in motion to use her foot to open the driver side door, giving her leg much more room to maneuver. She pressed down a bit with her foot and found the reclining lever, hooked her foot under it and lifted as hard as she could.

The driver's seat lurched back to David's surprise, and since he was still holding Giovanna's left leg, she didn't have full control and the seat reclined far enough back that her right thigh was pushed back behind the seat so close that her knee was about six inches from her face. Before she could move more, David had lifted her left leg up over the shoulder rest of the driver's seat so that both her knees were pinned close to her face, thighs pressed tight against the reclined seat, and her lower legs wrapped around his head. David then focused on nibbling and licking the insides of her lower legs, which caused a reaction in her vulva, and she involuntarily began bucking her hips up in response. She grunted loudly and could feel her nipples harden. Luckily her squashed position made her uncomfortable enough to realize she was at his home, and although likely he took her here because his parents were likely away, she had to make sure, just in case.

"David, lover, be careful! What if your parents catch us?"

"They're not home. They went away to Monte Carlo for the entire summer break", David reassured her.

Good, Giovanna thought. Now they could get down to some serious business.

Giovanna used her heels to tap David's muscular naked chest, and whispered softly:

"I'd like to continue this inside and somewhere more comfortable", she whispered, alluding that she wanted to move the action to his bed.

"Sorry!" gasped David, realizing the tight squeeze Giovanna was in. He quickly put her lower legs down and against the front of the driver's seat, stepped out of the car and opened her car door. There he saw Giovanna lying with her head almost against the seat, her gorgeous blonde hair spreading out from her face like the long rays of the sun, her knees pinned almost to her face by the driver's seat.

"Yeah, that doesn't look very comfortable", David mentioned. Then they both broke into giggles, and soon after David pulled the driver's seat back up and helped Giovanna slide her legs back down to the car floor, being sure to feel each leg up to mid-thigh in the process. As she sat back up on the seat, she straightened her trench coat down to cover up to mid-thigh, and to David's dismay, pressed her knees together to swing her legs out and onto the garage floor at the same time. David then extended his hand and helped pull her to a standing position, all the while staring between her thighs wishing to have seen her loins.

"I'm up here", said Giovanna in a matter-of-fact plain voice. They both broke into laughter again.

David then took out his smart phone and pressed some buttons.

"What are you doing?" asked Giovanna.

"Deleting the last bit of security camera footage before my parents see it, disarming the alarm and turning off the internal security cameras".

Good, Giovanna thought to herself. They could fool around all over the house for the entire morning. She had set a hard stop for herself at near lunch time to make sure their antics didn't get out of hand.

Then holding hands, David guided her into his house. The garage entrance door opened into a mini welcome room, where he removed his shoes. As she didn't want to push her host too much, Giovanna followed in his example and removed her expensive Jimmy Choo stilettos:

"I'm guessing they will be safe here," she said with a smile.

Putting his arm around her, they entered the main open foyer which served as the welcome area. She admired the high ceiling, the chandelier and the wide O'Hara staircase to the second floor. Not as big as her home, but the size was typical of the mansions built on the other side of the large hill where she lived. She predicted that soon David would take her up that beautiful staircase to his bedroom, but would let him decide when.

Using his arm around her, David rolled her into his face and pressed his open lips against her face. In return she opened her mouth and rubbed her lips against his, but instead of forcing her tongue against his, turned to his shoulder so his tongue licked her cheek. Giovanna took note that nobody was looking through the windows, but wanted to be sure she could not be seen with David.

David must have guessed his as he stopped rubbing his lips against her face, ear and hair, and quickly took her upstairs. They walked to the end of the hall to a pair of open doors and stepped inside the master bedroom. It was a beautiful room with expensive classical Italian furniture, and a giant-sized canopy bed in the center. One wall was all glass with the curtains wide open; they had a beautiful view of the water and further out, the Falls where David had taken her twice already. She glanced around and saw an entrance into the walk-in closet, but on one wall she noticed a closed door, which was very odd, and likely where David was going to take her for fornication. Beside the door was a photograph of an older man with a sexy young woman, probably only a few years older than her, gazing at each other lovingly. It didn't take long for Giovanna to surmise that the couple were David's father and step-mother; the woman in the photo was much too young to be David's mother. That's when Giovanna realized what was hidden behind the closed door, and that David would be definitely taking her there.

Sure enough, as predicted, he gently guided her with his hand on her back to the door, opened it, and moved her in first, then followed her in, closing and locking the door behind them. Inside was a luxurious adult sex play room, with a large circular bed to the side, a sectioned off area by glass doors for a jacuzzi with a shower; upon squeezing her toes with delight Giovanna realized the carpet was extra thick and soft, deliberately to cushion a couple in case they lost balance and fell during intercourse. She smiled, and guessed David's father used the same contractor as her husband did to build their own play room. There was a large leather sofa in the center, along with comfortable leather seats of different heights, and several bungee cords with arm and leg leather clasps hanging from different parts of the ceiling.

As Giovanna looked around the room, thinking of different activities to try, David had quietly stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He used his nose to move her blonde hair away from her cheek and began kissing across her face to her lips, where she stuck her tongue out and they touched tongues. He then returned to kissing back to her ear, then down the side of her neck, and she let out a moan of appreciation. Encouraged, he continued kissing her neck and running his nose through her soft blonde hair, and moved one hand from holding her arms from behind and across the front of her trench coat, until he found a breast and squeezed it. Giovanna turned her head towards him and they locked tongues, while David moved his hand to an opening at the top of her trench coat and started to explore underneath, his fingers discovering the top of her baby doll. His hand then reached into her baby doll, cupping her breast again; she felt his fingers explore and discover her bra was just several ribbons of satin wrapped around her breast like a fishnet with large holes. He curiously pushed within, found her nipple and ran his fingers over it roughly, causing her to involuntarily push her buttocks into his now erect member, straining through his shorts.

As David's hand began moving down again, Giovanna stepped forward a bit and reached behind her, fumbling on his shorts until she reached his waistband and found his belt. Using his belt as a guide, her hands slid to the center front and unbuckled the belt, then unbuttoned the front and got his zipper down, searching for his erection. Her hands then opened his shorts behind her, upon which she felt his warmth against her wrist. While doing so, David's hand had slid over her flat stomach and found the waist band of her g string, and he circled around finding the center and used her g string as a guide down, with a finger pressing on the g string and one on each side. Sliding down, his fingers massaged her now shaved pubic area, and eventually found the top of her temple. While the center finger circled her clit through her g string, the other two fingers found and played with the top of her inner labia lips.

Instinctively, Giovanna threw her head back against David's chest and his other hand found the buckle to the belt holding her trench coat together, and untied it. Her trench coat split open and with his free hand removed one side, then slowly brought his arm back up through her baby doll and out through the top, causing Giovanna to wiggle in ecstasy during the process. His hand now free, he slid the other side of the trench coat down until the coat fell to her wrists, held up because her hands were trying to free his erection.

Giovanna then turned around, so her trench coat fell to the floor, and her hands swung to the waistband of his shorts. She pulled them down to his knees so he couldn't move, and with her hands grabbed his now exposed erection and jerked it with both hands. David grunted and started to sporadically thrust into her hands, eyes closed, so she knelt down and positioned her mouth just in front of her hands and opened it. After some more strokes from her hands, he thrusted forward again and his glans pushed between her lips and entered her mouth. Before he realized what happened she opened her mouth wide and pressed her tongue against his glans, so when he pulled out her tongue licked the base of it.

David growled, aroused by the new sensation and breathing heavily, looked down to see Giovanna hold his rock-hard shaft and place her face and open mouth below it. She then pressed his shaft against her open lips, and she turned so she was kneeling perpendicular to him, looking up directly at his penis. She stuck her tongue out so it touched the base of his erection, and he responded by thrusting in and out between her hands and mouth, grunting and sighing the whole time. Even Giovanna's breathing began increasing in pace.

After a few minutes of this oral teasing of David's member, Giovanna wrapped both hands tightly around his penis, and stroked it for a few moments. David continued his thrusting and groaning until she suddenly let go of his erection, stood up and kissed him open mouth, allowing his tongue to dance with hers. She then broke the kiss, and turning to walk her hand, gripped his erection tightly and gave it one last stroke, then strode slowly to the large circular bed in the room and sat in the center. She stretched her legs out so her feet dangled at the edge of the bed.

Excitedly, David began to walk but then remembered his shorts and boxers down to his knees prevented him from moving. He looked at her and they both giggled for a short bit; she watched as he quickly removed his final bits of clothing and stood fully naked in front of her, his erection pointing proudly towards her. He quickly walked towards her, his erection shaking but refusing to bend down, and knelt at her feet, and started massaging them.

Giovanna laughed, as she was expecting a more lecherous action, and David smiled at her in return. He then got on the bed and started kissing the top of her foot to her ankle. He looked up at her with dreamy eyes, and then with hands on both sides of her lower leg, nibbled slowly from her ankle up the top of her lower leg, his hands feeling up both sides, in pace with his nibbling. He made his way past her knee, and she bent her leg pulling her thigh closer to her, the pace of her breathing increasing. As David got closer to her while kissing down the top of her thigh, his hands feeling her inner and outer thigh, she reached forward with her foot, using the ball of her foot to press against the bottom of his glans, and pushed his erection against his six pack. David stopped his kissing momentarily to growl his approval, then put his head down and finished kissing up her thigh to the bottom hem of her baby doll, with one hand on her outer hip and the other at the top of her inner thigh, with fingers stroking her outer labia. Giovanna's breathing quickened more as his fingers moved across her inner labia lip, then across her g string to her other labia lip, with his thumb resting on it. She began rubbing the ball of her foot up and down the underside of his monster erection, and he grunted in approval, and was soon thrusting slowly against the ball of her foot. Meanwhile, David slid his thumb up her inner labia lip, under her g string to rub against her clitoris, then out of her g string and under the other side of her baby doll hem. He kissed her knee, started sliding her baby doll up, then quickly grabbed the bottom of both her thighs, spread her legs side open, and slid in, his glans hitting one of her labia lips. David then bucked his hips forward so his glans travelled against her inner labia lip up to the top of her g string to ride over her clit, causing Giovanna to moan out loud in ecstasy.